Home
Well, that's something you don't see everyday.

[Linked Image from waff.com]
A stereo system was found in the buggy, along with several beer bottles.

Amish men drinking ultra light beer in decked out buggy flee authorities; meanwhile, horse keeps on galloping
By John Deike | September 16, 2019 at 7:24 PM CDT - Updated September 17 at 4:53 PM

NORTH BLOOMFIELD, Ohio (WOIO) - You don’t see this every day.

On Sunday morning, Trumbull County sheriff’s deputies saw a pair of Amish men drinking a 12-pack of Michelob Ultra as they rode in a horse and buggy.

The deputies gave chase and the men ran into a forested area near Donley and Mahan Parker roads.

Meanwhile, the horse kept on galloping down the street.

A stereo system was found in the buggy, along with several beer bottles.

The men are still at large, the buggy was towed and the horse is being taken care of until it’s claimed.

From WAFF 48 News
WTF?

Are the cops that pathetic that drinking while riding a horse and buggy is worth the time and manpower not to mention a GIANT FUGGING WASTE of TAXPAYER money?

From congress to cops they’re all a bunch a thieves and power hungry dipshits.....here’s to hoping the cops get kicked in the head by the old grey mare.
Drinking Michelob Ultra no less. If I'm harnessing up the horse and taking the buggy to town I'd dang sure buy some better beer than that.
That's awesome! Oh to be young.
In before slumlord!!

RUMSPRINGA!!!!!
them speakers look like they're pointed in the wrong direction
CLIP-CLOP- - -CLIP-CLOP- - - -CLIP-CLOP- - - - -BOOM!- - -BOOM!- - - -CLIPPITYCLOP-CLIPPITYCLOP-CLIPPITYCLOP!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Amish drive-by shooting with a long barreled rabbit-eared 12 gauge!

LOL!
Jerry
Drinking Michelob Ultra no less

chick beer
Until the young men join the church officially at about twenty, they allow them some slack.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Until the young men join the church officially at about twenty, they allow them some slack.

ok, but chick beer, really?
Originally Posted by renegade50
In before slumlord!!

RUMSPRINGA!!!!!

Ahhh fûckit

RUMSPRINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we know what happened to Travis.

He went Amish. 😬
RUMSPRINGA!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
RUMSPRINGA !!!!!!!!!!!

I guess itsillegal to drink and drive a buggy.
It's damn sure illegal to drive anything or ride a horse on
a public road drunk. We have had horses, bikes, tractors, and
log skidded operator arrested for DWI locally to my recollection.
Along with the obvious vehicles, of course.

One, with a serious injury, involved a drunken escapade with
A rolled over loader tractor on a farm, no public road involved.
Years ago there was an elderly man living on the outskirts of town here who had lost his driver's license for multiple DUI's. He had a little old Farmall tractor that he would ride into town for groceries and so forth. Every so often he would get all likkered up and try to drive the tractor home, he would wind up in someone's yard and the police would come get him and take him home. Days like that gone forever now.
Originally Posted by slumlord
RUMSPRINGA !!!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao!!!!!
Rumspringa!!!
RUMSPRINGA !!!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

They don't bath much,
If you can get past the smell,
you got 'er licked. grin
About one more round of inbreeding and her kids will be able to look through a straw with both eyes at the same time.
Can't be Amish. Real Amish and PA Dutch make their own beer.

What was playing on the radio?
Pretty common theme around here on the weekends,they dont hurt anyone.
Living smack dab in the middle of a huge herd of mostly Mennonites, as well as Amish, I can't say that I've seen any that had been drinking. They're either very secretive about Rumspringa, which is an Amish, not Mennonite, thing, or else they don't do it. They do smoke, and raise a lot of tobacco, and probably do some other stuff as well. They just don't advertise it.
Neighbors up at my deer camp are Amish young couple nice enough people but strange ideas,i.e. She was not getting pregnant after 1year of marriage so their church Bishop came over 1 night a week for 2 months to try his...errr " hand" at knocking her up . His juice must have been good cause she soon swelled up like a brood sow and their life went on like everything was normal. They have 3 kids now. One might say the Bishop can really spit the "tobacco juice"!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
RUMSPRINGA !!!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

They don't bath much,
If you can get past the smell,
you got 'er licked. grin

We don't have any Amish in my immediate area but the few times I have been up close enough to some to notice was a couple of young females, sisters that ran a Amish general store my mother-in-law used to like to shop at in another county. Not even once did I ever notice any repulsive odor from either of them. Matter of fact, one sister was hand hoeing a huge produce garden, dressed in a long sleeve ankle length dress with big bonnet out beside the store when we first drove up. It was late morning, late summer day, full sun and already hot and humid.

A little while later the sister that was working in the garden came in the back door of the store for a break, something to drink and a bite to eat. You'd think anybody would be wring wet with sweat and stinking from working outside in the sun and heat like she had been, probably since early morning too, but no odor whatsoever.

I'm around both male and female Mennonites fairly frequently in stores and never have noticed any offensive odor around them either.
It's one of those jokes.
I think you missed it.

And I mostly agree with you.
It's only a few if the older people that I've noticed.
And like everyone else that look alike, but different than the norm,
They all get lumped together.

They are not all,

honest/crooked,
hard working,
smart/dumb,
Teetotalers/drunks,
Smokers/non-smokers...
I used to think those primitive living religious sects were very strange. But after witnessing what the modern world is producing in the way of culture,..I can't help but believe that the joke's on us

Originally Posted by Bristoe
I used to think those primitive living religious sects were very strange. But after witnessing what the modern world is producing in the way of culture,..I can't help but believe that the joke's on us

It is refreshing when driving by a Mennonite school to see the kids outside at recess playing and romping around like pretty much all kids used to back in the old days.

And as a group, their younger kids are about the most well behaved out in public one could imagine.
The self driving car people need to notice. The horse was going where it should
There's an Amish bakery up the road from me that I go in from time to time, they make great pastries. It's got some older Amish women running it and usually has several early to mid-20's girls working in there. To be honest, most of them are pretty hot even without makeup. I think a lot of it is that they're not fat like 99% of all American women today. If it's the result of inbreeding then all I can say is keep on doing it because it's working!
I can y'all some Mennonite girls around here that are better looking than any movie star. However, after a dozen kids, and all that hard work, they don't keep those looks very long. I tried to trade a horse for one, but her daddy said he thought she was worth at least two.

I'm saving my money to buy that second horse.
Originally Posted by Steve

The Police.
One of the best stories I've heard about young Amish men drinking is about the father waking up, and noticing his boys must be in town, and at the bar, goes in, and brings the horse home. Getting the wagon home is up to the youngsters.
One of the best stories I've heard about young Amish men drinking is about the father waking up, and noticing his boys must be in town, and at the bar, goes in, and brings the horse home. Getting the wagon home is up to the youngsters.

Lol. That would’ve been my dad if he was Amish or knew what a horse was. 😁......actually come to think about it my dad would’ve come inside for a few drinks with his son and then had mom come get us......the good old days.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Steve

The Police.

Sort of,

the song was Roxanne.................

performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Geno

PS, I've heard the Amish fellas have a thing for those cute LDS girls.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Lol. That would’ve been my dad if he was Amish or knew what a horse was. 😁......actually come to think about it my dad would’ve come inside for a few drinks with his son and then had mom come get us......the good old days.

Shortly after I obtained my driver's license, I came out from a party to find my car missing......

The old man had come and taken it home.

Ah, ,the good old days!

Geno
The Amish wait until a teen is around 17 or so then cut them free to see if they like "English life" better than what they were raised under for a couple years. Back in my wilder days I knew a young Amish gal during that time in her life. I can attest they are healthy an she had no more odor than anyother female. Her body was hard as a rock from all that work she was used to but soft as a kitten where needed.She wore her jeans tight and her tshirts short an when she threw her leg over my Electra Glide I could tell she knew how to ride!
What the heck is "ultra light" beer,water with carbonation?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yup!
© 24hourcampfire