Home
Has it been posted yet?
More fake news to distract people.
This story is all over Fox right now.............The DNI works for the POTUS. The POTUS does not work for DNI........

This is nothing more than another FALSE story by the NY SLIMEBALLS, with NO source given, no evidence of anything.

Furthermore, a sitting POTUS can say ANY DAMNED thing he wants to,,,TO ANY world leader......

You pathetic damned HYPOCRITE liberals.

Nevermind what Obama said to the Russian slime ball which was heard on an open mic back in 2012........."Tell Vladamir that I will have more flexibility after the election." .

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
This story is all over Fox right now.............The DNI works for the POTUS. The POTUS does not work for DNI........

This is nothing more than another FALSE story by the NY SLIMEBALLS, with NO source given, no evidence of anything.

Furthermore, a sitting POTUS can say ANY DAMNED thing he wants to,,,TO ANY world leader......

Nevermind what Obama said to the Russian slime ball which was heard on an open mic back in 2012........."Tell Vladamir that I will have more flexibility after the election." .

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

Come on biqsqueese. Why don't you tell us what you really think. smile
Originally Posted by achadwick

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

...........................That does it!!......For starters!!!!
Don't know what you're talking about.

The political family scandal involving the Ukraine is the Biden's.

Take issue with that corruption.
Hopefully Trump didn't do something stupid like promise Ukraine the release of several hundred million dollars in military aid in exchange for political dirt on Biden, that would likely be a crime under public corruption statutes. The President has a wide latitude on things he can discuss with foreign leaders so long as it serves the National interest.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...asked-ukraine-to-look-into-biden-seconds

https://thehill.com/policy/national...wer-complaint-involves-to-ukraine-report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-idUSKCN1VX213?utm_source=reddit.com
The US government is constantly asking other countries to look at criminal acts committed by American Citizens in jurisdictions.
So biden commits crimes and President Trump is forbidden to find out? So President Trump sides with the Ukraine, the sworn enemy of Russia, and President Trump is a Russian puppet? Whoops, I guess this is all 100% backward. Fake news spin once again.
Trump is forbidden from using taxpayer money for personal gain outside our country's national interest. Not sure if that's what is going on, but that's the speculation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3144&v=Q0_AqpdwqK4
https://conservativedailypost.com/e...pvy6-Fi9hwhNnOeV03LRL51TwTH1ZapnlqQTjcac
Originally Posted by achadwick

GFYs>>>>>>>>>>>LIBS

Actually, iirc, the POS POTUS said ",.....after my reelection." That indicated he knew illegal voting would result in his win, which it did.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Trump is forbidden from using taxpayer money for personal gain outside our country's national interest. Not sure if that's what is going on, but that's the speculation.

That takes us right back to the Obama statement caught on tape. Where did you stand on that?
Originally Posted by 280shooter

That takes us right back to the Obama statement caught on tape. Where did you stand on that?

Not the same. I don't recall a 1/4 of a billion dollars of taxpayer money being contingent on anything involved in the Obama conversation caught on tape, maybe I missed something though that wasn't reported.

Not the same. I don't recall a 1/4 of a billion dollars of taxpayer money being contingent on anything involved in the Obama conversation caught on tape, maybe I missed something though that wasn't reported.

Pretty much about what I expected. No, not exactly the same. One was for personal gain, and the other was looking into criminal activity of Biden and his corrupt son..

Pretty much about what I expected. No, not exactly the same. One was for personal gain, and the other was looking into criminal activity of Biden and his corrupt son..

1/4 of a billion dollars...

To be honest I wouldn't be offended or concerned if Trump was caught saying the exact thing that Obama did in similar circumstances. Why? Because tax payer dollars were not being leveraged for personal political gain.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_corruption

Public corruption involves a breach of public trust and/or abuse of position by federal, state, or local officials and their private sector accomplices. By broad definition, a government official, whether elected, appointed or hired, may violate federal law when he/she asks, demands, solicits, accepts, or agrees to receive anything of value in return for being influenced in the performance of their official duties.
LOL. Who paid for the trip? What about all of the cronyism by Clintons, Obama, Biden, etc.? No comment by you, just willful ignorance. We're done here. I've learned that the left is not intellectually honest enough to have a meaningful dialog.
Lol. Willfull ignorance is the flip side of the TDS coin and you have it bad, it has infected people on both the left and right. Good God you are just as horrible as Paddler. Any mention that Trump "may have" done something wrong or unethical is met with either "what about Hillary or Obama", or a flat out unfounded accusation of being a lefty. I don't know whether of not the speculation about Trump and Ukraine is true or not, but if it is, the swamp aint geting drained and it's only going to get worse.
Well, the House just passed both articles of impeachment along party lines saying the President did do something wrong. Adjudication of the evidence collected so far will now head to the Senate, I'd still like to see Bolton and Mulvaney testify under oath about what they know, their testimony could either clear Trump of wrong doing and help his re-election, or remove him from office. Who would have thought a whistleblower complaint would lead to what just happened the House?

The Dems have promised impeachment before he was even sworn into office. Of course this was going to happen. I’m excited for 2020. The Dems are going to get absolutely crushed and the Party will have no choice but to be rebuild in some other form. Oh and let’s not forget the additional 2-3 SC Justices that Trump will get to pick. It’s gonna be great. Go celebrate your little “victory”. Any person in this country with 1 iota of common sense knows exactly what happened. You’ll see their response to it in November.
Well, the House just passed both articles of impeachment along party lines saying the President did do something wrong. Adjudication of the evidence collected so far will now head to the Senate, I'd still like to see Bolton and Mulvaney testify under oath about what they know, their testimony could either clear Trump of wrong doing and help his re-election, or remove him from office. Who would have thought a whistleblower complaint would lead to what just happened the House?

You are a lying Demtard peice of Garbage.
No different than JeffO and Paddler. It is OBVIOUS based on this thread that you are a DNC operattive./troll.
GFY.

BTW Douchebag, the time for "witness testimony" has ling since past. That should have happened during tge SHIFF SHOW in the house.m
GFY douche bag, support the swamp if you want and at your own peril. I won't support corrupt POS politicians in either party, this isn't a partisan issue.
A partisan issue is ALL it is, nothing more. The only bi-partisan aspect
was votes against impeachment.

Yes, they did pass that on a He said, She said, bogus charge that they could not even prove nor had any witness's that could back up their claim. The only one they had was the EU Ambassador who under oath changed his testimony back to ............well no, I presumed that is what he meant.
Rule of Law does not support, I want you to be guilty of something and with enough time (tax payers dollars) I will find something. Until I do, you are impeached.

This impeachment sham was nothing more than several guilty individuals projecting their crimes on to someone else. It's the very reason Biden was picked to run for election. He was their cover, their sacrificial lamb they were willing to throw to the dogs.
What has actually transpired is the DS making a move on the chess board they did not want to make. Knowing how wins the game and them only having about 7 moves or less left, it is now panic time for them. POTUS out Foxed them again and they are pissed/scared. They fell for his impeachment trap and now they have to prolong it as long as they can, but it will be forced into the Supreme Court for a ruling, which is where they don't want it to go.

You acting all concerned for POTUS is rather laughable. Your own words from the Past condemn you.

But no matter which way this goes, THEY LOOSE!
Hopefully Trump didn't do something stupid like promise Ukraine the release of several hundred million dollars in military aid in exchange for political dirt on Biden, that would likely be a crime under public corruption statutes. The President has a wide latitude on things he can discuss with foreign leaders so long as it serves the National interest.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...asked-ukraine-to-look-into-biden-seconds

https://thehill.com/policy/national...wer-complaint-involves-to-ukraine-report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-idUSKCN1VX213?utm_source=reddit.com

All of this DS Bull is right out of Saul Alinsky's book.............Rules for Radicals.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO ADJUDICATE.
© 24hourcampfire