Home
Sucker punched him and he died.
Frederick Md used to be a nice place. I've been to that fairground many times.
They taunted him baited him and then sucker punched him. Then they followed up by spitting on him as he died of a cardiac failure. I heard his wife and daughter were with him. Tons of police presence at the fair.
Everybody in the tri state area is talking about it. Pissed and depressed.
John Marvin Weed. Pray for his family

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NET0Uq7lxKE
https://www.theblaze.com/news/prose...dies-refused-to-give--attackers-a-dollar
And nobody will EVER do a damn thing about it - the white race has became a bunch of puzzies .
I knew John Weed.....he was my deer meat cutter for years until he retired from butchering.
Why didn't he have a gun? This year, the security at one of the fairs, refused entrance onto the fair grounds. It has become public knowledge that it's ok to carry at the fair grounds. You can always get sucker punched, but a pocket gun might keep people a little farther away so they can't reach you. That's a shame. People need to get tired of that, and start fighting back.
As Ol' Remus always says Stay away from crowds.
Punk asses dont last long after juvi.
False bravado......real world dont play by kiddie rules.
Little bastard will get his soon enough.
This happened Friday and it still hasn't made national news.

One Negro hits him in the back of the head when he turns around the other Negro sucker punches him and knocks him out.Then the first Negro spits in his face while he lays dying on the ground.

That's tough to watch.
Why in the heck aint that a hate crime. Charge the scum like they should be charged, and be done with them.
If that man has a friend in the world this is not over, that is a genetic line that needs to come to an end, each and every one of them in that video, there are to few that know about "The wrath of God" , more should.......
they didn't hate him, they just killed him.
frown
I may get banned, but what the heck. [bleep] [bleep]!
Originally Posted by leesway2
Why in the heck aint that a hate crime. Charge the scum like they should be charged, and be done with them.

Murder for both them and hate crime adder. That is exactly what it was. I hate fricking naggers.
Cut their phugking heads off.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Murder for both them and hate crime adder. That is exactly what it was. I hate fricking naggers.

Red flag state here so I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. I'm going to go out in the yard and find something destructive to do. .
Originally Posted by hookeye

HAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAA, every person in there will give nigboy props - especially the white punks - ain't nobody going to do nothing -- ever !!!
Originally Posted by ol_mike
And nobody will EVER do a damn thing about it - the white race has became a bunch of puzzies .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turn 'em loose- - - - -just publish their names and addresses. There's still enough right-thinking people in this world to take care of business.
Jerry
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Sucker punched him and he died.
Frederick Md used to be a nice place. I've been to that fairground many times.
They taunted him baited him and then sucker punched him. Then they followed up by spitting on him as he died of a cardiac failure. I heard his wife and daughter were with him. Tons of police presence at the fair.
Everybody in the tri state area is talking about it. Pissed and depressed.
John Marvin Weed. Pray for his family

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NET0Uq7lxKE

Not sure I have mentioned this before but I really like capital punishment.

And sometimes I think the government doesn't need to be involved.
If Obama had 2 sons....
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Obama had 2 sons....

Moochelle would be the daddy!
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Obama had 2 sons....

Would probably involve artificial insemination.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Why didn't he have a gun? This year, the security at one of the fairs, refused entrance onto the fair grounds. It has become public knowledge that it's ok to carry at the fair grounds. You can always get sucker punched, but a pocket gun might keep people a little farther away so they can't reach you. That's a shame. People need to get tired of that, and start fighting back.

Maryland is not a gun friendly state. I went through there a few years ago, knowing they didn't honor my CC permit.

Of course, I didn't care, as I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Maryland is not a gun friendly state. I went through there a few years ago, knowing they didn't honor my CC permit.

Of course, I didn't care, as I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Trump needs to push National CCW.
Were they caught?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Were they caught?

This is the question I have, too. If caught, have they been charged?
I saw a video when the news was first released that showed one being led out of the fair by two LEO's.

As of two days ago:
https://wtvr.com/2019/09/23/2-teens...-on-a-man-at-a-maryland-fair-police-say/
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.

Absolutely correct.

They's just a couple a keeds blowin' off a little steam, is all. Asides, you know that cracka dropped an N Bomb on them anyways.

I only watched the ''news'' version - when the teens were going after the older guy did anybody roll up their sleeves - side up with him ready to fight his attackers ?

Did anybody sucker punch the teen who sucker punched the old dude F-K no - whites are a bunch of puzzzies who are easy targets . You best not get sideways with anybody and think some of ''your people'' got your back LOL - too fat and haven't did anything physical in decades .
Yes they caught them. 15 and 16 year old brothers. It was a whole gang of kids. These mofo's were out looking for trouble and picked this guy out of the crowd and started hassling him for money. He probably told them to f^^k off and get out of my face. Then the older one pushed him and then punched him. While he's standing there ready to defend himself, the 15 year old comes from the side and sucker punches him in the face. The State's Attorney says he can't try them as adults. Currently they're being held without bond. They moved them to the next county over because they were in fear of them getting killed in jail here. Currently, they are being charged with 1st and 2nd degree assault. Total BS. Hopefully they will up the charges, but I don't see any more than manslaughter coming. Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. Nothing will come of this and they'll get off the hook in a couple of years.

I'm sitting about a mile from the fair grounds right now. Frederick is a real nice farm town. Not uncommon to see tractors or combines driving down the street. Over the past 20 or 30 years, it's really been built up, but still a lot of farms. With all of the development, we have more and more trash living here. It's a real shame.

People are pissed. I heard yesterday that several biker clubs are planning a protest on the day that they are arraigned. The courthouse is in the middle of town and they're talking about shutting down the streets around the courthouse with a thousand bikes.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Yes they caught them. 15 and 16 year old brothers. It was a whole gang of kids. These mofo's were out looking for trouble and picked this guy out of the crowd and started hassling him for money. He probably told them to f^^k off and get out of my face. Then the older one pushed him and then punched him. While he's standing there ready to defend himself, the 15 year old comes from the side and sucker punches him in the face. The State's Attorney says he can't try them as adults. Currently they're being held without bond. They moved them to the next county over because they were in fear of them getting killed in jail here. Currently, they are being charged with 1st and 2nd degree assault. Total BS. Hopefully they will up the charges, but I don't see any more than manslaughter coming. Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. Nothing will come of this and they'll get off the hook in a couple of years.

I'm sitting about a mile from the fair grounds right now. Frederick is a real nice farm town. Not uncommon to see tractors or combines driving down the street. Over the past 20 or 30 years, it's really been built up, but still a lot of farms. With all of the development, we have more and more trash living here. It's a real shame.

People are pissed. I heard yesterday that several biker clubs are planning a protest on the day that they are arraigned. The courthouse is in the middle of town and they're talking about shutting down the streets around the courthouse with a thousand bikes.

I have no problem with not trying them as adults so long as they are put down like animals.

Good! That's something, anyway.

Maybe they'll all rev their harleys up real loud at high noon to show everybody they mean business --lol ....

HAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAA, every person in there will give nigboy props - especially the white punks - ain't nobody going to do nothing -- ever !!!

This is pretty much true. They will do very little time, in a juvenile facility, for this. They are now rock stars in their community. If you want justice, you will have to go out and get it yourself.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I knew John Weed.....he was my deer meat cutter for years until he retired from butchering.

Yeah, I heard he was a good guy. You're the first person that I know that really knew him. Did he work at Wagner's Meat Market in Mt. Airy?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

This is pretty much true. They will do very little time, in a juvenile facility, for this. They are now rock stars in their community. If you want justice, you will have to go out and get it yourself.

Yup, justice will have to be gotten on your own, the negro's should be getting some justice.
This is truly sad, and happens far too often without serious consequences for the animals that perpetuate these crimes. I have had 3 close friends (4 if you count the wife of one of these men), separate crimes years apart....murdered by “didndonuffins”! I sincerely question why we do not have more “justice” carried out” by family and/or friends of the victims of heinous crimes! I myself, feel somewhat guilty of not attempting to vindicate the deaths of my friends. Hopefully, there will come a time when this begins to take place, as it seems that the proper channels are “not” doing what needs to be done!

My condolences to the family and friends of the deceased. memtb
I only watched the ''news'' version - when the teens were going after the older guy did anybody roll up their sleeves - side up with him ready to fight his attackers ?

Did anybody sucker punch the teen who sucker punched the old dude F-K no - whites are a bunch of puzzzies who are easy targets . You best not get sideways with anybody and think some of ''your people'' got your back LOL - too fat and haven't did anything physical in decades .

I absolutely never depend on anybody helping me, ever. When I'm out in public, I am not armed, I am heavily armed.

Yes, yes, and yes!!

It burns my azz that a White person can look at a Negro crosseyed, and be charged with a hate crime. Yet, that same Negro can kill that White person because they don't like Whites, and not only fail to be charged with a hate crime, but be made out to be a hero by the Negro community and the Democrats.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yes, yes, and yes!!

It burns my azz that a White person can look at a Negro crosseyed, and be charged with a hate crime. Yet, that same Negro can kill that White person because they don't like Whites, and not only fail to be charged with a hate crime, but be made out to be a hero by the Negro community and the Democrats.

Apparently you have the same judicial system we have...well, the same leeches anyway.
"My son is not an animal," the father said of his younger son, WJZ reported. "He's never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He's only 15. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison."

Yes, his son IS an animal. He didn't make a mistake. He killed a man for the fun of it. Yes he does deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.
It's pretty fugging sad that not a single person helped him. Shoulda shot those little fuggers right there.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
"My son is not an animal," the father said of his younger son, WJZ reported. "He's never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He's only 15. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison."

Yes, his son IS an animal. He didn't make a mistake. He killed a man for the fun of it. Yes he does deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.

No........he should strapped in the electric chair and roasted until he is well done.
STONECUTTER - " ... Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. ..."

Yes, and with great street "creds," among their peers. They'll be well on their way to more violence and crimes against their hated "white devil" enemies. mad

L.W.
Pond scum....
I can tel you, in my youth, growing up across the river in Virginia... this certainly would have had a different outcome in those days...but now, the only way that outcome of long ago would occur again, is if the victim was black and it was two white kids who did this crime....

I've never had much use for the Klan, but considering things like this are tolerated in our society and Black Lives Matter is allowed to exist.. suddenly the Klan doesn't look at bad as it use to look to me...it has its place if the damn liberal ran Governments show nothing but racism and discrimination against anyone white...

Times like this, I do kind of like Muslim responses to things like this...

since their dad ( kids become what their parents are like) doesn't think that his two punk kids deserve to spend their lives in jail over this.... cut off both of their hands, so no more fists or picking up a weapon for them, and give them 10 years...

I do pray they have very short lives.. and would feel the same way, regardless of their race or their victims race...
crime is crime... murder is murder.

One of my favorite South Parks! right up there with "The chicken Plucker" and the hunting and fishing episode.
I don't know how to post links, but search
Bedford County Teen Charged with Homocide.

Ironic in these two stories playing out 80 miles apart, adjacent states.

Step dad was choking this kids mother, then shoved the kid twice,
taunting him. The kid shoved him, he fell off the porch hit his head, and went toes up.

Now, the kid is being charged with homicide.

Meanwhile in Maryland,
two teens attack a stranger, kill him, and it's ok?

WTF!

Well said.
The "black village" raised these little savages.
Black supremacy is now one of the unwritten planks of the democrat party. Yoo blak, git payed! (Reparations). Get caught committing a crime? The police acted stupidly! Don’t like the outcome of a trial? Burn dis bich daun. - and the AG gives them ‘space’ to do it too! 8% of the population commits 75% of the murders in this country and half of the total crimes. It’s not only tolerated; it’s encouraged by the radical leftists!

Sorry guys & gals, the government is not going to do a damn thing to protect you; especially if you live in one of the burgeoning liberal enclaves of this country. You need to do what you can in order to defend yourself and your family from this growing cancer within our society! It’s not just limited to the ‘hood anymore.
© 24hourcampfire