Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is truly sad, and happens far too often without serious consequences for the animals that perpetuate these crimes. I have had 3 close friends (4 if you count the wife of one of these men), separate crimes years apart....murdered by “didndonuffins”! I sincerely question why we do not have more “justice” carried out” by family and/or friends of the victims of heinous crimes! I myself, feel somewhat guilty of not attempting to vindicate the deaths of my friends. Hopefully, there will come a time when this begins to take place, as it seems that the proper channels are “not” doing what needs to be done!

My condolences to the family and friends of the deceased. memtb

Last edited by memtb; 09/26/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I only watched the ''news'' version - when the teens were going after the older guy did anybody roll up their sleeves - side up with him ready to fight his attackers ?

Did anybody sucker punch the teen who sucker punched the old dude F-K no - whites are a bunch of puzzzies who are easy targets . You best not get sideways with anybody and think some of ''your people'' got your back LOL - too fat and haven't did anything physical in decades .

I absolutely never depend on anybody helping me, ever. When I'm out in public, I am not armed, I am heavily armed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.

Yes, yes, and yes!!

It burns my azz that a White person can look at a Negro crosseyed, and be charged with a hate crime. Yet, that same Negro can kill that White person because they don't like Whites, and not only fail to be charged with a hate crime, but be made out to be a hero by the Negro community and the Democrats.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The notion of not treating them as adults is absurd. These are hardened, violent, thugs, who were quite happy with what they'd just done. Likely a large part of their joy in the event was the man's race being White. Blacks are filled to the brim with hatred towards White people by the Jewish controlled MSM. Whites are the cause of all the bad things that have ever happened to them, and the reason the good things they don't have in life have been denied to them, they are assured by the MSM.

Yes, yes, and yes!!

It burns my azz that a White person can look at a Negro crosseyed, and be charged with a hate crime. Yet, that same Negro can kill that White person because they don't like Whites, and not only fail to be charged with a hate crime, but be made out to be a hero by the Negro community and the Democrats.

Apparently you have the same judicial system we have...well, the same leeches anyway.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"My son is not an animal," the father said of his younger son, WJZ reported. "He's never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He's only 15. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison."

Yes, his son IS an animal. He didn't make a mistake. He killed a man for the fun of it. Yes he does deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's pretty fugging sad that not a single person helped him. Shoulda shot those little fuggers right there.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
"My son is not an animal," the father said of his younger son, WJZ reported. "He's never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He's only 15. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison."

Yes, his son IS an animal. He didn't make a mistake. He killed a man for the fun of it. Yes he does deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.

No........he should strapped in the electric chair and roasted until he is well done.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
STONECUTTER - " ... Being juveniles, they'll probably be out of jail when they're 18. ..."

Yes, and with great street "creds," among their peers. They'll be well on their way to more violence and crimes against their hated "white devil" enemies. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Pond scum....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can tel you, in my youth, growing up across the river in Virginia... this certainly would have had a different outcome in those days...but now, the only way that outcome of long ago would occur again, is if the victim was black and it was two white kids who did this crime....

I've never had much use for the Klan, but considering things like this are tolerated in our society and Black Lives Matter is allowed to exist.. suddenly the Klan doesn't look at bad as it use to look to me...it has its place if the damn liberal ran Governments show nothing but racism and discrimination against anyone white...

Times like this, I do kind of like Muslim responses to things like this...

since their dad ( kids become what their parents are like) doesn't think that his two punk kids deserve to spend their lives in jail over this.... cut off both of their hands, so no more fists or picking up a weapon for them, and give them 10 years...

I do pray they have very short lives.. and would feel the same way, regardless of their race or their victims race...
crime is crime... murder is murder.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by leesway2
Why in the heck aint that a hate crime. Charge the scum like they should be charged, and be done with them.

Murder for both them and hate crime adder. That is exactly what it was. I hate fricking naggers.

One of my favorite South Parks! right up there with "The chicken Plucker" and the hunting and fishing episode.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know how to post links, but search
Bedford County Teen Charged with Homocide.

Ironic in these two stories playing out 80 miles apart, adjacent states.

Step dad was choking this kids mother, then shoved the kid twice,
taunting him. The kid shoved him, he fell off the porch hit his head, and went toes up.

Now, the kid is being charged with homicide.

Meanwhile in Maryland,
two teens attack a stranger, kill him, and it's ok?

WTF!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Well said.
The "black village" raised these little savages.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Black supremacy is now one of the unwritten planks of the democrat party. Yoo blak, git payed! (Reparations). Get caught committing a crime? The police acted stupidly! Don’t like the outcome of a trial? Burn dis bich daun. - and the AG gives them ‘space’ to do it too! 8% of the population commits 75% of the murders in this country and half of the total crimes. It’s not only tolerated; it’s encouraged by the radical leftists!

Sorry guys & gals, the government is not going to do a damn thing to protect you; especially if you live in one of the burgeoning liberal enclaves of this country. You need to do what you can in order to defend yourself and your family from this growing cancer within our society! It’s not just limited to the ‘hood anymore.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 47 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,923
Posts18,518,859
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.