Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-in-connection-to-july-12-trump-call/

BREAKING: Deep State Attorney linked to Schumer and Hillary Confirms he Is Now Representing “Multiple” Whistleblowers in Connection to July 12 Trump Call
Because TWO people reporting that Trump was doing his job is soooo much more scandalous than one!
Just how many people were eavesdropping on the call and why?
they are still trying to get some chitt to stick . we have to fight this crapp to the end
Reminds me of nosy Mrs Kravitz on Bewitched.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Just how many people were eavesdropping on the call and why?

Good point, but they don’t have to have listened or have any knowledge of anything really, thanks to Trump’s own corrupt ICIG that changed the rules allowing anyone with zero knowledge to file a complaint then hide behind the WB statute.

Why does Atkinson still have a job?
Just like Avenatti'swhistleblowers. Phony.
Originally Posted by Dess
Reminds me of nosy Mrs Kravitz on Bewitched.

Reminds me of the Kavanaugh Hearings.

The Liberals need to write a new Playbook.
They will try dozens now. Until some of those lying bastards are jailed, the BS show will continue. Schiff should be the first convicted.
Typical liars, tell the kids louder and more often. Legitimize it for the lying media
Second whistleblower " I heard that from the first wb that heard it from someone else that heard it 3rd hand from a Russian"
Had to be true!
Schiff and the media will stain their pant legs with that kind of evidence.
Anybody watch Meet the Press this am. Chuck Todd almost giddy about new whistle blower. Ex CIA Brennen looks scared to death over the report that’s coming. I’m starting to question myself on Deep state corruption am I the only one that thinks Trump has step on both parties corruption. I hope he has someone watching his back because these swamp creatures are really ruthless.
Anybody else see Chuck Todd's meltdown this morning? Screaming at Senator Ron Johnson (R), "Conspiracy propaganda stuff from Fox News!"

effing hilarious

zero hedge
Chris Wallace was just as bad on Fox’s News. I just. Hope people are smart enough to read between lines on this media BS and read the official transcript Enough said Trump 2020 it’s time to vote these corrupt politicians out.
Originally Posted by jordan555
Anybody watch Meet the Press this am. Chuck Todd almost giddy about new whistle blower. Ex CIA Brennen looks scared to death over the report that’s coming. I’m starting to question myself on Deep state corruption am I the only one that thinks Trump has step on both parties corruption. I hope he has someone watching his back because these swamp creatures are really ruthless.

The Secret Service may be the only legitimatel/honest/un-bastrdized Federal agency left. If they are.
Originally Posted by las

The Secret Service may be the only legitimatel/honest/un-bastrdized Federal agency left. If they are.

Doesn’t Trump has his own private security team as well as Deep State Secret Service?
The Adam Schiff Whistleblower Band and Ensemble?
Originally Posted by steve4102

BREAKING: Deep State Attorney linked to Schumer and Hillary Confirms he Is Now Representing “Multiple” Whistleblowers in Connection to July 12 Trump Call
.............................All of this is a deliberate, well planned and orchestrated set up...................................DemCRAPS always in search of a crime.
All lies.
I think before this is all finished the Democrats are going to be exposed as the liars and frauds that they are. I think it will point out that the Obama administration was totally corrupt and that he is the one who really abused power and should have been impeached. These clowns at the head of all these committees will be exposed for liars and will not be effective in their impeachment. Trump will win reelection and the democrats will lose seats.
I do not believe anyone will be prosecuted as the Washington club protects their own. If they did many on both sides would be implicated.
NO Politician In D.C. could survive the inquisitions, investigations, frontal attacks, backstabbing, outright lying by
Mainstream Media, etc......NOBODY. Time for the Senate to have a few inquisitions.
All about the narrative.
This is what it looks like when the Dems cannot field a candidate with a chance at beating Trump.

It will only get worse over the next year.
They have been turning the volume up steadily.

Problem is, it's the same old song everyone is tired of.
Pretty telling that 3\4 of politicians, the DNC, the Unionistas, entire MSMedia can't ......get... Trump.
Originally Posted by las

SS is too busy with hookers in Columbia to be crooked. 🤔
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.............................All of this is a deliberate, well planned and orchestrated set up...................................DemCRAPS always in search of a crime.

It’s not just the Democrats.

Trump’s own appointee to be the IG of IC spear headed this by changing the WB rules.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by las

SS is too busy with hookers in Columbia to be crooked. 🤔

LOL

Trump’s own appointee to be the IG of IC spear headed this by changing the WB rules.

I'm sick of this BS; "Trump's own IG". How is Trump supposed to know who the [bleep]/leftist scum are? He can't ask them, he has to wait til they show their true colors.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I think before this is all finished the Democrats are going to be exposed as the liars and frauds that they are. I think it will point out that the Obama administration was totally corrupt and that he is the one who really abused power and should have been impeached. These clowns at the head of all these committees will be exposed for liars and will not be effective in their impeachment. Trump will win reelection and the democrats will lose seats.
I do not believe anyone will be prosecuted as the Washington club protects their own. If they did many on both sides would be implicated.

This is it.

They can change the WB rules all day long and get nowhere, if there is no crime . And there isn't. I think its ridiculous to follow up on a WB complaint about a call where the transcript is public information. They're acting as if the complaint is the benchmark for veracity, rather than the actual transcript.
You guys realize this is merely Kavanaugh part 2, right?

Didn’t work the first time, but they will double and triple down. It won’t work.

How many Paula Flowers and Paula Jones and Monica’s did Clinton survive?

The Dems are trying the human wave approach now. It will blow up in there face.

Nadler and Schiff will have their Joe McCarthy moment.
Originally Posted by hatari

BINGO... same exact playbook!

Public has the attention span of a Mayfly.
Let 'em have their fun. Pretty sure the schittstorm is about to break. McCabe is rumored to be the first one going down. Even the crooked-ass MSM won't be able to ignore indictments of major players.

Trumpers have never been more fired up and "moderate" Dems will be discouraged when the heroes of the Left are exposed as liars and conspirators against a duly-elected President. Many will just stay home on election day.

Biden's obviously a crook, ditto the Fat Bitch. The rest are so far to the Left that no one who's ever balanced a checkbook takes them seriously. Who's left? Mikey Obama, Eiger, the Starbucks guy?

Maybe Jebby or Kasich can jump parties and save their bacon.

If there was anything approaching an honest media or press, this farce would've evaporated long ago.
Originally Posted by hatari

Didn’t work the first time, but they will double and triple down. It won’t work.

How many Paula Flowers and Paula Jones and Monica’s did Clinton survive?

The Dems are trying the human wave approach now. It will blow up in there face.

Barker and Schiff will have their Joe McCarthy moment.

PREZACTLY
LMAO.... They're beyond grasping at straws now...
Is there any branch of the government that is authorized to investigate Senators and Congressmen, independently? With only the White House overseeing the investigation. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
Is there any branch of the government that is authorized to investigate Senators and Congressmen, independently? With only the White House overseeing the investigation. miles

If the investigation involves foreign countries and their officials, the cooperation of those foreign officials must be secured if the investigation is to be complete and thorough.
This is so transparent and far fetched that it’s like a fantasy tale. You have to have drunk gallons of koolaid to believe it.
I am so tired of this crap. Can I just Vote for Trump again Now and get it over with. He is so much cleaner than I thought he was when I voted for him the first time that I can't believe it. Add to that the fact that he has done one hell of a job with minimal support from fellow Republicans and no help what-so-ever from the Dems and you're damn right I'll vote for him again. Now anyone that won't get off their butts and help him had better wake up quick or they will be down the road.
© 24hourcampfire