Home
Posted By: sse Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
He's doubling down...
Posted By: 16bore Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
He must have a new record coming out.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
Originally Posted by 16bore
He must have a new record coming out.

About to "drop" is the preferred language.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
Kanye sees how Trump's economic policy benefits everyone........including himself.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
He's a self centered jerk who happens to be right every once in a while. I still don't care what he thinks.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
You fire racists may not like it, but Kanye is a very smart man. I don't like his entertainment style and don't care for the celebrity thing, but he's seeing through the veil. And we should be thankful for that.
Posted By: sse Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
Originally Posted by FreeMe
You fire racists may not like it, but Kanye is a very smart man. I don't like his entertainment style and don't care for the celebrity thing, but he's seeing through the veil. And we should be thankful for that.

the phrase 'looking the gift horse in the mouth' comes to mind
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19

Exactly. Every little bit helps.
Posted By: sse Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
It is hard to overstate the significance of having well-known black or minority celebs publicizing their support for Trump.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19

Spot on.

No matter how you feel about West at least he can think for himself and he has payed attention to history. Good for him!
Originally Posted by sse
It is hard to overstate the significance of having well-known black or minority celebs publicizing their support for Trump.

True. And we should appreciate that he has taken some personal loss for doing so. Not that he's gonna be destitute or anything, but it ain't been without cost. There are those in his fan base who have left.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
In about a week, after his homies give him crap about leaving the Democrat plantation, he'll publicly turn on Trump like a Michael Vick pit-bull.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
In about a week, after his homies give him crap about leaving the Democrat plantation, he'll publicly turn on Trump like a Michael Vick pit-bull.

Yer kinda slow on the uptake. He's been moving this way for many months now. If anything, he's getting more real than most of the rinos in congress. He's already being shunned and shamed by many of his former followers. I don't think he's scared of any crap or his homies. He has this in common with Trump - he basks in negative attention when he knows he's right.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19

Yer kinda slow on the uptake. He's been moving this way for many months now. If anything, he's getting more real than most of the rinos in congress. He's already being shunned and shamed by many of his former followers. I don't think he's scared of any crap or his homies. He has this in common with Trump - he basks in negative attention when he knows he's right.

He's already flip flopped a couple times on this stuff in the last couple years.
Posted By: ERK Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
I don’t care what any of those people have to say. BUT the dumb Schitt who listen do and we need every positive message he will send out. Edk
Posted By: broomd Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/07/19
Always amazing to me how people want to hate on Hannity, Kanye, et al... We need every warm body we can get to save this country, and even then it may be too late.

He's already flip flopped a couple times on this stuff in the last couple years.

When a person is learning that his past assumptions are wrong, it's not unusual to have some setbacks. His general direction has been good for some time now.
Posted By: memtb Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/08/19
Hey, easy guys.....you’ talking about my neighbor! grin memtb
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He's a self centered jerk who happens to be right every once in a while. I still don't care what he thinks.

signature line material !
Posted By: frank500 Re: Kanye Pro-Trump, GOP - 10/08/19
Friend of mines daughter is working for him in Cody. She’s says he very polite,knows everyone’s name and shows up for work before anyone else except her. He’s being a good neighbor so far
Candace Owens is a lot easier on the eyes, and she can actually speak in complete, coherent sentences!
Jerry
© 24hourcampfire