Home
Posted By: IDK Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
I was wondering if anyone else has wondered what causes all of the turnover in senior staff at the Whitehouse? Is it just a simple case of Trump having a bad case of BO? Oh yeah, if you ever say anything negative on this site about Trump you must be a never Trumper. I guess all of those people that have come and gone are a bunch of closeted dem loving libotards.
Posted By: viking Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
My guess, he don’t keep slackers around.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
He's a businessman, not a politician. You have to work to stay in business. Politicians.....
Posted By: worriedman Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
The cat that just got the heave-ho from Homeland Security was a holdover from the Deep State. I would like to see every single Obama employee gone, but that is just me. I detested that lying sack of crap the whole time he was in office, but I did not jerk the shirts and hats off his admirers and burn them.

This is not going to end well...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by viking

TN wouldn't make it 3 minutes in a Trump world.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dassa Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Looks like another sleeper cell was activated.
Trumps narcissism prevents him from keeping friends and people close to him. That doesn't mean he can't run the country though. That form of personality allows him to feel above everything else. "Its all good" is his mantra. The cabinet turnover shows that it is hard to stay aligned with Trump. They either quit or get fired. With Trump you have the good and bad but in the end he isn't a liberal so we are way ahead.
Narcissistic? Now zero was a narcissistic bastid (literally). All we ever heard out of his orifice was I, I,I I, I , I I I I I I..........
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19

There are numerous complains from Trump's past and present staff.

He works to hard and he expects "us" to do he same. They simply can't keep up with the him and he is a hell of a lot older them most.
Don't tow the line, quit or get fired.

"Slackers" pretty much nails it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Now you wont find anyone more conservative than me.......but.......gosh that Tulsi is juuuuuust grrrrrreat!
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
I was wondering if anyone else has wondered what causes all of the turnover in senior staff at the Whitehouse? Is it just a simple case of Trump having a bad case of BO? Oh yeah, if you ever say anything negative on this site about Trump you must be a never Trumper. I guess all of those people that have come and gone are a bunch of closeted dem loving libotards.

The same reason as all the turnover in professional sports, job performance. But that simple logic doesn't fit your narrative.
Yeah as hard working as most guys here are, in Trumps world we might be slackers. There probably isn’t many like him around. IMO
Narcissistic? Now zero was a narcissistic bastid (literally). All we ever heard out of his orifice was I, I,I I, I , I I I I I I..........
Trump is an I,I,I kind of guy. He will never admit he made a mistake which is mostly the root of his personality disorder. Narcissists have no empathy and are never wrong. They don't have the capacity to understand anything adverse to themselves. Just the way that illness manifests itself and there is no cure.That's why he never loses. He is big enough and rich enough to push his way past any obstacle. Loser isn't in his vocabulary and is something beyond his reasoning. Thats why he gets things done.
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by dassa
Looks like another sleeper cell was activated.

Yep, or another Paddler sock puppet type. Sleeper troll. Joins, posts nothing political for months then goes crazy.

Originally Posted by hatari
Guys, I want you to look at the profile of our "Real Conservative". Classic Dem sleeper Troll. Signs up, posts infrequently, MOSTLY on Free Classifieds, and then in a rare and maybe debut political opinion describes himself as at "real conservative" only to trash the current admin as not conservative enough.

Classic, classic, classic. The "stealth troll".

"Join conservative web sites. Take you time and post agreeable things like you are one of the bunch. Then come out and cast doubt on the administration. Say "You know, I'm a REAL conservative, but I don't like this guy and think he's got to go".

"That will cause discord and confusion in the ranks of the Right and further our Leftist cause."

Busted!
Yeah as hard working as most guys here are, in Trumps world we might be slackers. There probably isn’t many like him around. IMO
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Now you wont find anyone more conservative than me.......but.......gosh that Tulsi is juuuuuust grrrrrreat!

Sleepin' on the couch lately or somethin'?
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
The slacker thing. If you can't keep up, you have to leave.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
I'd think loyalty might be the top factor.
Consider the witch hunts and boondoggles Trump faces constantly. Alphabet agencies, news media, entrenched bureaucrats and hypocritical crooks, all with the top purpose of taking down a duly elected President.
I bet staff members and cabinet secretaries are constantly offered hefty bribes to expose a little dirt on PDJT. Put yourself in his position.
Remember, they're not really after Trump, they're after America!
7mm
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.

That's the only scary thing for me. I could care less what he tweets but he does control that nuclear football which is another matter. I have to assume there are some pretty good safeguards built into that system. I would hate to see him launch a nuke at pelosi .......then again LOL

Can you elaborate on these momentary impulses??
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

That's the only scary thing for me. I could care less what he tweets but he does control that nuclear football which is another matter. I have to assume there are some pretty good safeguards built into that system. I would hate to see him launch a nuke at pelosi .......then again LOL

Can you cite some his momentary impulses? Or are you taking what the Bolshevik media says about Trump at face value?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Trump is an I,I,I kind of guy. He will never admit he made a mistake which is mostly the root of his personality disorder. Narcissists have no empathy and are never wrong. They don't have the capacity to understand anything adverse to themselves. Just the way that illness manifests itself and there is no cure.That's why he never loses. He is big enough and rich enough to push his way past any obstacle. Loser isn't in his vocabulary and is something beyond his reasoning. Thats why he gets things done.

Unless he's talking about Hunter Biden! lmao
Originally Posted by Pat85

Can you cite some his momentary impulses? Or are you taking what the Bolshevik media says about Trump at face value?
It is continuous that's why he has such a turnover in his cabinet. The ones who never question and give total support stay in the job until they quit in frustration but even those who stay his course eventually get discarded. I do think some of this is good in view of the need to drain the swamp but often good people get the heave because they questioned the leader. His position on the military when he said the generals didn't know what they were doing and that he knew better. That's what NPD brings to the table. People afflicted with that have the inability to comprehend that someone else could know more about a subject than they do. One of the positives is that the rest of the world knows we didn't elect a pushover as POTUS and are now understanding that he doesn't intend to lose with any foreign policy he comes up with. Big difference from the Obama years when we gave away America.
I saw a funny thing the other day somewhere on the Internet. It described Trump's 3 branches of government. "Me, myself and I". That one made me laugh. I do think there is a method to his madness as evidenced by our longest lasting economic boom. If he was constantly making mistakes the stock market would be plummeting.
Posted By: rte Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Give it up old man.

You've been successfully outed as a Never-Trumper at best and maybe a liberal troll.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by Oldman3
He's a businessman, not a politician. You have to work to stay in business. Politicians.....

I think Trump has achieved his financial success because he is one of the ultimate businessmen. He hires people he thinks will be useful and fires them when they are no longer useful. Remember the term "You're fired!

I think he knew government was corrupt but never expected the depth of corruption he has encountered. There is an organized coup to get rid of him so he is constantly changing players.
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

You've been successfully outed as a Never-Trumper at best and maybe a liberal troll.
Hahaha you have only the first part right. Voted for the man and will do so again.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Oldman3

I think Trump has achieved his financial success because he is one of the ultimate businessmen. He hires people he thinks will be useful and fires them when they are no longer useful. Remember the term "You're fired!

I think he knew government was corrupt but never expected the depth of corruption he has encountered. There is an organized coup to get rid of him so he is constantly changing players.

100% agree
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is continuous that's why he has such a turnover in his cabinet. The ones who never question and give total support stay in the job until they quit in frustration but even those who stay his course eventually get discarded. I do think some of this is good in view of the need to drain the swamp but often good people get the heave because they questioned the leader. His position on the military when he said the generals didn't know what they were doing and that he knew better. That's what NPD brings to the table. People afflicted with that have the inability to comprehend that someone else could know more about a subject than they do. One of the positives is that the rest of the world knows we didn't elect a pushover as POTUS and are now understanding that he doesn't intend to lose with any foreign policy he comes up with. Big difference from the Obama years when we gave away America.

Oh,okay. Good people get fired just because they questioned the leader. Maybe that's why I’am not a billionaire, I listen to my employees and take what they say in consideration instead of just firing them.
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

Hahaha you have only the first part right. Voted for the man and will do so again.

My comments were directed at TN Chooter.

If you look at the fine print above my post you'll see to whom I was directing my comments.

Re: Does Trump have BO? [Re: TN_Chooter] #14196775 9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

My comments were directed at TN Chooter.

If you look at the fine print above my post you'll see to whom I was directing my comments.

Re: Does Trump have BO? [Re: TN_Chooter] #14196775 9 minutes ago

I got it...I am kind of new here and missed that.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19

Or tolerate fools or disloyalty
Posted By: pete53 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
most of the Demorats that are in office at the White House are dishonest,done alot of illegal dealings and are not as smart as President Trump and they are all scared to death Old Trump is going to catch them and truely drain the swamp. that`s the main reason the Demorats are trying to impeach our great President,but Old Trump seems to be one step ahead of these idiots every time. this next election in 2020 for President and i do believe Mr. Trump is going to win again we are all going to see some really great things done in this country ,including some Demorats headed to jail too !
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
They were not there for job interviews.
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.

Brilliant. Now off to your Mensa meeting.
Posted By: WildWest Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
The guy that just got fired was leaking the ICE raids info, to let the illegals know where and when they were coming. A POS. Needed firing.
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
So only 4 posts from this guy since Jan, and those in January were all classified.
All the Mueller stuff and he never said a thing and is suddenly a loud mouth anti Trump crusader here on the Fire?

Thinking this is a shared account that Lefties use.

Look st the sudden animus he has toward other members Tenor and confrontational Ian sure reminds me of benquick and goosey and even one of Paddlers multiple personalities. Funny how they do often show up and parrot the same crap. Quick to insult any president supporters and set themselves up as some sort of moral superior.

Not here to discuss or persuade but to ridicule. After working 170 posts to fit in here, he holds the vast majority in contempt. Same dude activated from troll sleep or did the original guy set up the account, begin it with benign posts, then turn it over to the troll farm??

Yes, these stuff happens. All the talk from that bunch about Russia makes you wonder what the connection is? Russian troll farm? No, Russian trolls have a higher IQ, unless they’ve dumbed down to pretend to be progressive.

They’ve been outed.
Originally Posted by hatari
So only 4 posts from this guy since Jan, and those in January were all classified.
All the Mueller stuff and he never said a thing and is suddenly a loud mouth anti Trump crusader here on the Fire?

Thinking this is a shared account that Lefties use.

Look st the sudden animus he has toward other members Tenor and confrontational Ian sure reminds me of benquick and goosey and even one of Paddlers multiple personalities. Funny how they do often show up and parrot the same crap. Quick to insult any president supporters and set themselves up as some sort of moral superior.

Not here to discuss or persuade but to ridicule. After working 170 posts to fit in here, he holds the vast majority in contempt. Same dude activated from troll sleep or did the original guy set up the account, begin it with benign posts, then turn it over to the troll farm??

Yes, these stuff happens. All the talk from that bunch about Russia makes you wonder what the connection is? Russian troll farm? No, Russian trolls have a higher IQ, unless they’ve dumbed down to pretend to be progressive.

They’ve been outed.

I don't know. The intelligence and foresight of his last post , ("Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.") seems to indicate otherwise.
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
I don't know. The intelligence and foresight of his last post , ("Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.") seems to indicate otherwise.

You're kidding,right?
Posted By: northcountry Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
I have a question for you all, what is your reaction to Trump pulling out and leaving the Kirds(?) to the tender mercy of the Turks? This seems to be a fault of every previous ( well almost) every President of abandonment of friendly forces when it suits you plans. I think this may cost the President some of his much needed capital. What is your reaction to this action? Wondering if this will get me labelled as a fifth column type of person. Cheers NC
Posted By: JackRyan Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by northcountry
I have a question for you all, what is your reaction to Trump pulling out and leaving the Kirds(?) to the tender mercy of the Turks? This seems to be a fault of every previous ( well almost) every President of abandonment of friendly forces when it suits you plans. I think this may cost the President some of his much needed capital. What is your reaction to this action? Wondering if this will get me labelled as a fifth column type of person. Cheers NC
Ask yourself a couple of questions.

Who is POTUS paid to represent, the US or the Kurds?

In a republic, do the citizens elect their representatives or leaders?

It has been so long since the people in this country had a representative in government at any level, they all forgot they are suppose to have them. President Trump is acting in a manner to represent the best interest of the people who elected him.
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
watch out north country, say anything negative at all regarding POTUS and you will quickly be attacked and called all sort of leftist insults. From the interviews of real US soldiers that have and are currently working with the Kurds, they say we are giving them a raw deal......but that has to be fake news.

But hey, I am just a deep state liberal according to my forever Trumper pals here on the fire.
Real soldiers go and do what they are ordered.
And they have no public opinions outside that.

Posted By: northcountry Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Ask yourself a couple of questions.

Who is POTUS paid to represent, the US or the Kurds?

In a republic, do the citizens elect their representatives or leaders?

It has been so long since the people in this country had a representative in government at any level, they all forgot they are suppose to have them. President Trump is acting in a manner to represent the best interest of the people who elected him.

JackRyan Thank you for your reply !st the US or Kurds of course the US: but this is a long term game and friends are need more than once, once you burn abridge there is no going back and they have differently help us in the past..
Representatives or Leaders correct me if wrong but I thought it was both!! With the three branches of Government.
Thank you for your time. Cheers NC
A pullout is a move used to show the administrative limitations of US power projection around the world, and the willingness to spend those assets. The US simply can not do it all. And this move is being witnessed firsthand by Saudi Arabia, who is interpreting it as the US as being "unreliable" and they were in their war room thinking the US would gladly join in with them in a full blown campaign against Iran.

Could it be such a move to back out of a conflict which is minor in nature, and has been a Obama mess for the last 8 years will prevent a MAJOR war in the region? Lots of things are in play here and those in the know are aware. Liberals use the black paintbrush on anything this administration does.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

You're kidding,right?

No. I follow this man's posts religiously. I check in here every hour awaiting his keen insight and in depth analysis of everything Trump does. Just caught his latest razor sharp pinpoint analysis, ("watch out north country, say anything negative at all regarding POTUS and you will quickly be attacked and called all sort of leftist insults. From the interviews of real US soldiers that have and are currently working with the Kurds, they say we are giving them a raw deal......but that has to be fake news.

But hey, I am just a deep state liberal according to my forever Trumper pals here on the fire.")

This man was born before his time. I sit here in total awe.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image]

LMAO! Just what I was thinking Buddy!
[Linked Image from topbestpics.com]
Posted By: dassa Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Starts a thread asking if Trump has bo, professes support for Romney and Jeb, and wonders why everyone doubts his conservatism.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Starts a thread asking if Trump has bo, professes support for Romney and Jeb, and wonders why everyone doubts his conservatism.

I'll bet Tn's cooter smells bad...........
Posted By: reivertom Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
I'd say he just wears them out and gets a new one. MAGA
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

He is not a cookie-cutter politician. One misstep and you may very well be gone.

One thing I have learned being self-employed for over 20 years is that everyone is replaceable. Trump rules and manages as such.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Put yourself in his position. Remember, they're not really after Trump, they're after America!7mm
Right and the sad thing is how few realize the plans they have for us. And if you don't comply the plan is to eliminate you. It is done in stages. Such as encouraging (forced) urbanization and disarming the population. Urbanization is looked at as a concentration camp. Leftists always like crowding their enemies up and dis arming them. Nothing original here. Donald Trump is slowing down the process and has to be disposed of.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
The longer one is in a position of power and influence the better the chances they’ll be corrupted by more sinister and manipulative forces. Trump has his way of governing and has responded to the mandate on issues that he was elected on. He’s been unprecedentedly opposed and he’s been handicapped by both parties but most especially the liberals and the media. If it’s wasn’t for the extreme politicization, corruption and bias of the federal judiciary we’d be a hell of a lot closer to winning. I don’t blame the President for feeling extremely frustrated and with his re-election coming up he’d better kick it up a notch. There’s nobody that could do half of what he’s accomplished. Knowing the depth of corruption and the parasitic nature endemic to governments President Trump has to either surgically remove the parasites or let us wholesale the SOB and rebuild our government using the Founding Fathers and their eloquent words as our bible. We’d have the hindsight of a couple hundred years of mistakes but certainly the mistakes that have happened since 1861.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

This. Likely they are expected to get results not just work at it. They may not be used to that.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

Has a real familiar stink to it though...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...90/the-beginning-of-the-end#Post13837890

and this smells familiar too...

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Yep, or another Paddler sock puppet type. Sleeper troll. Joins, posts nothing political for months then goes crazy.

Tn. Chuter, Paddler, Goosey........ 3 of a kind. Quee..... never mind, I dont wanna know.
Posted By: poboy Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Tn. Chuter - "Yer Fired!".
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

We already support Israel for billions every year while trillions in debt. How many more tribes can the US taxpayer support?? Who will be the next tribe after the Kurds?
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

You forgot my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my . . . .
Posted By: poboy Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Bringing our 50 guys out sends the region into total chaos? Our guys must be Bad-to-the-bone.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

is this one of PaDDler the Pedophile's NAMBLA buddies, who claim to be a Republican?
( like is he stupid enough to think anyone will believe him?)

just what the campfire needs, another dumbass leftist troll....

in reality probably a goat loving / fornicating Raghead... again....
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
No, he does not have BO-- he has BALLS.
The quitters cannot stand to around a leader with balls!!
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Agree TBREW401,

BO = Big Ones

and the answer is YES
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Politicians and government employees make a career of working on problems. Trump has made a career and a huge fortune solving problems. People who are not problem solvers dont last long around him.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19

Well.. he defeated ISIS. Right? RIGHT?

That putz couldn't defeat a ham sammich.

LMAO. smile
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Trump is a workaholic.Just think about it,he hasn't stopped since he started running in 2015.He expects a lot from people.They perform or they are gone.He wants to run things like a business and not the snails pace our government runs.He wants things done and he wants it done now,not tomorrow or next year.He's done a lot despite all the negative coverage and scandal to try to remove him from office.He's been the right person at the right time in our country.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO. smile

Muslims cant eat pork.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO. smile

Muslims cant eat pork.

Better yet. smile
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Has a real familiar stink to it though...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...90/the-beginning-of-the-end#Post13837890

and this smells familiar too...

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

Good detective work.
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
The forever Trumpers think all of the turnover in cabinet people is due to slack, weak, and incapable idiots. In my view either the person that picked them has some responsibility for this if they were that bad, or just maybe they wouldn't let Trump drag them down into his gutter.....or maybe a little bit of both.

Mt favorite Trump picks are his incredible personal lawyers, Cohen and Gulliani, real men of character there. The are a testament to trumps incredible business acumen in my forever Trumper friends minds.

Please keep the personal insults coming, just love it that the forever Trumpers can't believe that some republicans don't like Trump and are not afraid to say so.
Posted By: las Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
Keep in mind Trump is in the target circle. The Dems are currently behind the butts, putting up new Trump Targets every day. That doesn't mean they have in the least given up any of their corruption, collusion, dirty tricks- it is just that they are out of the crosshairs, and with the collusion of the fake media, will stay that way, even when in (ahem). "public view", again.
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/13/19
The forever Trumpers think all of the turnover in cabinet people is due to slack, weak, and incapable idiots. In my view either the person that picked them has some responsibility for this if they were that bad, or just maybe they wouldn't let Trump drag them down into his gutter.....or maybe a little bit of both.

Mt favorite Trump picks are his incredible personal lawyers, Cohen and Gulliani, real men of character there. The are a testament to trumps incredible business acumen in my forever Trumper friends minds.

Please keep the personal insults coming, just love it that the forever Trumpers can't believe that some republicans don't like Trump and are not afraid to say so.

So who started this account here, and who passed the login info on to you?

This account spent its early phase hanging out in the Free Classifieds. Lots of this:

sent pm

A few of these back:

Originally Posted by mtnman1
I didn't receive your PM, I sent you one.

A few of these:

I will take them

All the way to October 2019, almost every post was in Free Classifieds.

Last two posts before going all political were:

great price for a Brown rifle, new Highcountry is $5K

and
AUs Tennessee Titan fans are thrilled, he has owner us for years LOL

Then suddenly we get a whole 'nuther character. First post in October:

Thankfully we will now only be getting only real news at Fox, no more of that fake news that Shep was dolling out. We all know us real conservatives don't need anyone criticizing our genius and chief.

Followed quickly by:

So for six years this account was used sparingly you make a few purchases - we think - and then it erupts into a boisterous anti-Trump pot stirring account that goes to great lengths to be confrontational. Surprisingly similar mannerism, wording and tactics as the other trolls and sock-puppets. This joker is even defiant.

Yes, it certainly appears this account has been either co-opted or handed off, or is a sock puppet that a serial troll set up just for this purpose. Probably has several.
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19
Wow, sock puppet, troll? Those are all of my post.....and it’s me that is being confrontational?

No my account hasn’t been hijacked, its really just me.

Why the “eruption”? Just sick of those of you that worship Trump and ignore the consequences of what that support will be bringing us in 2020. I for one would like to see support of a man with better leadership skills, morals, and ethics.......

Time will tell if the forever Trumpers end up liking the outcome when he is gone.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19
Wow, sock puppet, troll? Those are all of my post.....and it’s me that is being confrontational?

Why the “eruption”? Just sick of those of you that worship Trump and ignore the consequences of what that support will be bringing us in 2020. I for one would like to see support of a man with better leadership skills, morals, and ethics.......

Time will tell if the forever Trumpers end up liking the outcome when he is gone.

What's going to happen when "he is gone"?
Posted By: 44mc Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19
don't need no ethics just keep kicking them In the nuts
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19

Well, I'm am greatly comforted by the assurance that nobody has hacked you.

So Mr. Conservative, if I asked you what you wanted as far as results from a GOP president in 2016, I would bet your list would have included:

- tax break
- less regulation
- increased domestic energy production
- no significant inflation
- an expanding economy
- low unemployment (historic low for AA and Hispanics)
- Supreme Court conservative
- de-escalation of tensions with the NORKS
- ending NAFTA
- pull away from Paris accords and globalism
- rework trade with China
- get Europe to pay up for NATO
- dig coal and get trucks and rail running
- make the markets boom
- defeat ISIS and withdraw troops from all over
- secure the borders

Well, my non hijacked "real" conservative, you got ALL that except the full border control. If a President can get 25% of his agenda through, he's a success. Looks by that list Don has hit a home run.

So who you have in mind that can do better? I mean, if results are the bottom line, how do you fault that list?
Oh, you want better? Great. Me too. Just tell me who? Come on?

Who would the Dems not have run from office? What would that list look like for Hillary?

- no tax break
- more regulation
- less domestic energy output leading to higher prices AND
- inflation
- shrinking economy due to inflation and loss of jobs
- Supreme Court Lefty
- NORKS would have continued their belligerence and that would be bad for Japan and the world
- NAFTA trade imbalance
- Paris Accords set to cripple our economy while China and India pollute away
- we shoulder NATO while they don't pay
- rail, coal, oil production all die
- markets stagnate
- ISIS still with Caliphate
- borders wide open, and I mean WIDE. No ICE enforcement down South. Caravan after caravan

So.... you either confuse style and results, you are a disgruntled Paulista, or a lying troll. Since you've "assured" me you are not a troll or sock puppet, then must be one of the others. (hrumpf!)

If you're genuine, then why waste your angst here? You will feel more at home with people of like mind that hate Trump as much as you do:

https://www.democraticunderground.com

Since you are all on the up and up, no need to reply. Afterall, that renders this all rhetorical. wink
Well Hatari, you make some good points and some better insults. You obviously are a member of the knuckle-dragging clan. So here is my response to your points, but I am sure the message I am trying to convey will go over your head, and you won't be able to acknowledge I am not a liberal:

1. The supreme court justices Trump has nominated and gotten confirmed are in my book the best thing Trump has accomplished. I doubt my agreement with you and the rest of the knuckle-dragger clan will even remember I said this..... as will be evidenced by all of the love letters I will keep getting.
2. All of the so called trade deals, renegotiations on NAFTA, TPPA or whatever its called, I am just to stupid to fully grasp. Maybe they are good, maybe they are not, time will tell. Other than America First, I don't really understand Trump's strategy here.....my admitted ignorance makes me neutral on whether these are wins or not. We live and trade in a world economy so I wonder how America First will work in the realities that we buy more stufff than we sell, so how will we be able to dictate policies that are only in America's interest. Don't get me wrong, if Trump can right some wrongs, cut some better deals, I am all for it. But all of these efforts are short term solutions that can be changed by the stroke of a pen.....just like Trump has done.
3. Can Trump save coal? I doubt it. I do support energy independence, its a simple concept.

Although we may have some areas of agreement, I can't hang with your knuckle-dragging views on others:

1. You skipped one long term legislative accomplishment that Trump has achieved and I am sure you skipped it intentionally. He was the champion and chief on the Prison Reform bill, First Step Act if I recall correctly. This is another LONG TERM accomplishment I am on board with. I am guessing you didn't list it because it would go against your rebel flag flying values.
2. Temporary tax cuts. The idea that we would pass tax cuts while increasing debt spending isn't a conservative value, it's the previous values of the libotards, and it shocks me the number of so called conservatives that support the moronic concept of bankrupting our country. Yeah, a previous poster tried to give me a civic lesson that spending originates in the house....what total BS. One day our country will have to pay its debts, and someone will have to pay. In my book, we should pay down the debt in a good economy (like now and the past 8 years or so) and reduce taxes in a bad economy. The president has the power to veto the budgets. The president is directly contributing to our debt at what should be an alarming rate......at least concerning to anyone that cares about our future. Our country is screwed because Trump, Obama, Bush, and all of there others before them can't provide the leadership required to tackle what I consider the biggest threat to our country. And our current genius in chief is just like Obama........give away some money to buy some votes from your base.....regardless of the cost. I am getting old enough to be like my father (the greatest generation)......maybe the deficits don't really matter because in my lifetime we never had to pay the bill. Surely we can kick the can forever. [bleep] MORONS we need a balanced budget act!
3. Middle East and related topics could take pages to respond to. In my simpleton mind, you stand by your allies.......I mean allies that are real time, not simple members of NATO. The Kurds have been helping us in the Middle East for a really long time and on several fronts. Trump's lack of character results in his lack of understanding of what it means to stand by your friends and allies. Just because Turkey is a NATO member doesn't really make them an ally......they are not a peace loving, democratic society that has any intentions to support other NATO allies. Like in previous wars, the spoils of war should go to the victor's.......and in my mind the Kurds deserved some real estate they could call their own, and was supported by the country they helped.

But the real point I would like to make is this. Trump isn't all bad, but he certainly isn't all good. His morals, character, and lack of integrity are some of the reasons that make him unelectable. Conservatives are going to be screwed in the long run because we support this guy, some of us are willing to trade our souls for some short term wins, and support the ends justify the means. Consider how these views will hurt us in 2020 and for at least the 8 years that follow. We will likely have a dem president, and house, and it will be horrific but maybe even the senate. The ends-justify-the-means strategy is what the dems believe and employ, that is their rational for impeachment, endless investigations and so on. IMO think this type of thinking will hurt us all in the long run.

Cheers, I am signing off this thread and will comment on the other thread about what conservative would I support other than Trump.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19
Well Hatari, you make some good points and some better insults.
Blah blah blah

Cheers, I am signing off this thread and will comment on the other thread about what conservative would I support other than Trump.

Bullchit leftist troll, still
[bleep] forever Trumper
oops, I got bleeped

F..KWHIT FOREVER TRUMPER
Posted By: BobMt Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19

the main reasons I voted for trump....supreme court....economy…….the dems cant change the supreme court with a stroke of a pen....

and I have been around long enough to know you can only hold the economy back for so long...….it always bounces back.....just like it will the next time around......bob
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19
oops, I got bleeped

F..KWHIT FOREVER TRUMPER

Well, you are from Tennesee and all that, so I don't expect anything better out of your leftist bullchit azz.

But the real point I would like to make is this. Trump isn't all bad, but he certainly isn't all good. His morals, character, and lack of integrity are some of the reasons that make him unelectable. Conservatives are going to be screwed in the long run because we support this guy, some of us are willing to trade our souls for some short term wins, and support the ends justify the means. Consider how these views will hurt us in 2020 and for at least the 8 years that follow. We will likely have a dem president, and house, and it will be horrific but maybe even the senate. The ends-justify-the-means strategy is what the dems believe and employ, that is their rational for impeachment, endless investigations and so on. IMO think this type of thinking will hurt us all in the long run.

So you like most of what you've gotten, but are angry that you don't get all you want and you don't like guy making it happen? Who is "all good"?

Deficit and budgets - isn't spending a Congress thing? Why, yes it is. Let's take the blame there. Congress makes the budget, the President signs it.
Kurds - I have a little trouble with you jumping in bed with the Kurds. While they have proven useful at times they have been a problem for a couple of centuries. Aren't the Kurds one of the excuses for us to be in Iraq for 15+ years? Aren't the Kurds teaming up with Russia right now in Syria? Who are they other than the Middle Eastern version of the Basques? How many troops did you want to keep baby sitting them and for how long? Where is the UN? Isn't that their job? (Why, yes Hatari, peacekeeping IS their job)

In closing, you had no other REAL conservative that was going to defeat Hillary Klinton. In my mind, and that of other (real) conservatives she posed a great threat to this country. A HRC presidency would have meant a liberal Supreme Court and likely 16 years of Obama/Clinton judge appointees on Federal Courts. Trump thwarted that and has accomplished a pretty good list of positives.

Where were/are you going to turn for the same results? You can't. There are no alternatives. Dems can defeat any other GOP candidate and that is what all this impeachment stuff is about. They can't beat him at the ballot box because they can't touch his accomplishments.
Danger (aka Hatari), im not talking about the past election, im talking about the next election. Hillary is past, and Warren/Sanders/ other socialist are next up. iMO supporting a douche bag like Trump will only get us the opposite of what we need in the future. The pendullum will swing so far left the outcomes will dawrf anything Trump has accomplished. Time will tell if the ends justify the means

Oh by the way, you must be a New England Patriots fan......win at all costs, even if you have to cheat to do it. Bellichek for president according to your logic.
That would be Al Davis - "Just win, baby!"

Who plays to lose?

Quick political science lesson for you- if you are genuinely who you claim. Never challenge an incumbent president in the primaries if you want to win. Ask Jimmy Carter (challenged by Teddy). Ask GHWB (challenged by Buchanan and Perot). LBJ saw the writing on the wall. Don't do the other Party's job by dragging down the incumbent ahead of the main fight. Otherwise, in a good economy, the incumbent always gets re-elected. That is the power of the incumbency. Now if you WANT - Sanders or Biden or Liz.... Go right ahead.

Give you another tidbit of American political science - the voters switch Parties in the WH about every 8 years. I can get a Dem elected in 2024 easier than a GOP nominee because of that. All they need is a Bill Clinton - type moderate talking "I ain't taking your guns and I'm all about good jobs and a good economy and 'sensible' immigration and I can do all this an get along with the other Party and Congress and Europe will love me and the Chinese will cut a deal" , etc.

Easy 2024 victory with or without Trump in 2020. I can do that for them much cheaper than James Carville can.
Win the battle loose the war is what I am sayin ,

Cheers
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/14/19

Cheers

You were signing off this thread 4 replies ago..........What happened?
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19

Cheers

He's a lying bullchit troll, that's what happened.
Posted By: pheasant665 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Billionaire dont have BO
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19

Cheers

That contradicts his orders from his handlers............
Posted By: peeshooter Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Does Trump have BO? Are you 10 years old?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by peeshooter
Does Trump have BO? Are you 10 years old?

Probably.

Don't feed the monkeys peanuts. They'll chit them out into their hands and throw them in your face.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by worriedman
The cat that just got the heave-ho from Homeland Security was a holdover from the Deep State. I would like to see every single Obama employee gone, but that is just me. I detested that lying sack of crap the whole time he was in office, but I did not jerk the shirts and hats off his admirers and burn them.

This is not going to end well...
No it isn't. wink
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19

[Linked Image]

Youre right about TJCooter, Paul.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Danger (aka Hatari), im not talking about the past election, im talking about the next election. Hillary is past, and Warren/Sanders/ other socialist are next up. iMO supporting a douche bag like Trump will only get us the opposite of what we need in the future. The pendullum will swing so far left the outcomes will dawrf anything Trump has accomplished. Time will tell if the ends justify the means

Oh by the way, you must be a New England Patriots fan......win at all costs, even if you have to cheat to do it. Bellichek for president according to your logic.

Attached picture hqdefault.jpg

Youre right, Vike.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Sleepin' on the couch lately or somethin'?

Hes used to having a female leader.. wink
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Youre right, Vike.

I thought he just stuttered........
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19
Wow, kist a fee days has past, an oldie but a goodie, did forever Trumper Rick Perry just quit? Must simply be BO, not a sinking ship.
Old fat fingers, just a few days
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19
You still going at it Mike?
Ooooh you are scaring me with using my name. I could care less
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19

you just lookin' at her teddies!!!!!!!!!
Shawn says Mulvaney is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about. Does Hannity know more than the Preident’s Chief of Staff .

Mulvaney is gone by COB tomorrow ?
Posted By: hatari Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19
It is Mike N?

Well, welcome to the fire. What the he’ll were waiting for all those years in the classifieds?

So happy you’ve decide to covert us all or die trying.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19
Ooooh you are scaring me with using my name. I could care less

Does Lorry care?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/17/19
Fuggin' trolls.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/18/19
Hey!

Where did the fuqktard go?
Posted By: IDK Re: Does Trump have BO? - 10/18/19
Fuqtard was in a break, since you know who I am why not go ahead and let me know who this is? Not scared are you?
© 24hourcampfire