Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.

Can you elaborate on these momentary impulses??

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.

That's the only scary thing for me. I could care less what he tweets but he does control that nuclear football which is another matter. I have to assume there are some pretty good safeguards built into that system. I would hate to see him launch a nuke at pelosi .......then again LOL

Can you cite some his momentary impulses? Or are you taking what the Bolshevik media says about Trump at face value?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by viking
Narcissistic? Now zero was a narcissistic bastid (literally). All we ever heard out of his orifice was I, I,I I, I , I I I I I I..........
Trump is an I,I,I kind of guy. He will never admit he made a mistake which is mostly the root of his personality disorder. Narcissists have no empathy and are never wrong. They don't have the capacity to understand anything adverse to themselves. Just the way that illness manifests itself and there is no cure.That's why he never loses. He is big enough and rich enough to push his way past any obstacle. Loser isn't in his vocabulary and is something beyond his reasoning. Thats why he gets things done.

Unless he's talking about Hunter Biden! lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pat85

That's the only scary thing for me. I could care less what he tweets but he does control that nuclear football which is another matter. I have to assume there are some pretty good safeguards built into that system. I would hate to see him launch a nuke at pelosi .......then again LOL

Can you cite some his momentary impulses? Or are you taking what the Bolshevik media says about Trump at face value?
It is continuous that's why he has such a turnover in his cabinet. The ones who never question and give total support stay in the job until they quit in frustration but even those who stay his course eventually get discarded. I do think some of this is good in view of the need to drain the swamp but often good people get the heave because they questioned the leader. His position on the military when he said the generals didn't know what they were doing and that he knew better. That's what NPD brings to the table. People afflicted with that have the inability to comprehend that someone else could know more about a subject than they do. One of the positives is that the rest of the world knows we didn't elect a pushover as POTUS and are now understanding that he doesn't intend to lose with any foreign policy he comes up with. Big difference from the Obama years when we gave away America.

living the good life every day
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw a funny thing the other day somewhere on the Internet. It described Trump's 3 branches of government. "Me, myself and I". That one made me laugh. I do think there is a method to his madness as evidenced by our longest lasting economic boom. If he was constantly making mistakes the stock market would be plummeting.

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give it up old man.

You've been successfully outed as a Never-Trumper at best and maybe a liberal troll.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldman3
He's a businessman, not a politician. You have to work to stay in business. Politicians.....

I think Trump has achieved his financial success because he is one of the ultimate businessmen. He hires people he thinks will be useful and fires them when they are no longer useful. Remember the term "You're fired!

I think he knew government was corrupt but never expected the depth of corruption he has encountered. There is an organized coup to get rid of him so he is constantly changing players.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

You've been successfully outed as a Never-Trumper at best and maybe a liberal troll.
Hahaha you have only the first part right. Voted for the man and will do so again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Oldman3
He's a businessman, not a politician. You have to work to stay in business. Politicians.....

I think Trump has achieved his financial success because he is one of the ultimate businessmen. He hires people he thinks will be useful and fires them when they are no longer useful. Remember the term "You're fired!

I think he knew government was corrupt but never expected the depth of corruption he has encountered. There is an organized coup to get rid of him so he is constantly changing players.

100% agree

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is continuous that's why he has such a turnover in his cabinet. The ones who never question and give total support stay in the job until they quit in frustration but even those who stay his course eventually get discarded. I do think some of this is good in view of the need to drain the swamp but often good people get the heave because they questioned the leader. His position on the military when he said the generals didn't know what they were doing and that he knew better. That's what NPD brings to the table. People afflicted with that have the inability to comprehend that someone else could know more about a subject than they do. One of the positives is that the rest of the world knows we didn't elect a pushover as POTUS and are now understanding that he doesn't intend to lose with any foreign policy he comes up with. Big difference from the Obama years when we gave away America.

Oh,okay. Good people get fired just because they questioned the leader. Maybe that's why I’am not a billionaire, I listen to my employees and take what they say in consideration instead of just firing them.

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

Hahaha you have only the first part right. Voted for the man and will do so again.

My comments were directed at TN Chooter.

If you look at the fine print above my post you'll see to whom I was directing my comments.

Re: Does Trump have BO? [Re: TN_Chooter] #14196775 9 minutes ago

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Give it up old man.

My comments were directed at TN Chooter.

If you look at the fine print above my post you'll see to whom I was directing my comments.

Re: Does Trump have BO? [Re: TN_Chooter] #14196775 9 minutes ago

I got it...I am kind of new here and missed that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
My guess, he don’t keep slackers around.

Or tolerate fools or disloyalty

What fresh Hell is this?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
most of the Demorats that are in office at the White House are dishonest,done alot of illegal dealings and are not as smart as President Trump and they are all scared to death Old Trump is going to catch them and truely drain the swamp. that`s the main reason the Demorats are trying to impeach our great President,but Old Trump seems to be one step ahead of these idiots every time. this next election in 2020 for President and i do believe Mr. Trump is going to win again we are all going to see some really great things done in this country ,including some Demorats headed to jail too !

Last edited by pete53; 10/12/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They were not there for job interviews.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.

Brilliant. Now off to your Mensa meeting.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The guy that just got fired was leaking the ICE raids info, to let the illegals know where and when they were coming. A POS. Needed firing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So only 4 posts from this guy since Jan, and those in January were all classified.
All the Mueller stuff and he never said a thing and is suddenly a loud mouth anti Trump crusader here on the Fire?

Thinking this is a shared account that Lefties use.

Look st the sudden animus he has toward other members Tenor and confrontational Ian sure reminds me of benquick and goosey and even one of Paddlers multiple personalities. Funny how they do often show up and parrot the same crap. Quick to insult any president supporters and set themselves up as some sort of moral superior.

Not here to discuss or persuade but to ridicule. After working 170 posts to fit in here, he holds the vast majority in contempt. Same dude activated from troll sleep or did the original guy set up the account, begin it with benign posts, then turn it over to the troll farm??

Yes, these stuff happens. All the talk from that bunch about Russia makes you wonder what the connection is? Russian troll farm? No, Russian trolls have a higher IQ, unless they’ve dumbed down to pretend to be progressive.

They’ve been outed.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
So only 4 posts from this guy since Jan, and those in January were all classified.
All the Mueller stuff and he never said a thing and is suddenly a loud mouth anti Trump crusader here on the Fire?

Thinking this is a shared account that Lefties use.

Look st the sudden animus he has toward other members Tenor and confrontational Ian sure reminds me of benquick and goosey and even one of Paddlers multiple personalities. Funny how they do often show up and parrot the same crap. Quick to insult any president supporters and set themselves up as some sort of moral superior.

Not here to discuss or persuade but to ridicule. After working 170 posts to fit in here, he holds the vast majority in contempt. Same dude activated from troll sleep or did the original guy set up the account, begin it with benign posts, then turn it over to the troll farm??

Yes, these stuff happens. All the talk from that bunch about Russia makes you wonder what the connection is? Russian troll farm? No, Russian trolls have a higher IQ, unless they’ve dumbed down to pretend to be progressive.

They’ve been outed.

I don't know. The intelligence and foresight of his last post , ("Yeah, I am sure the two clowns that were having lunch with Gulliani right before they were arrested would make great candidates for Trump's loyal cabinet.") seems to indicate otherwise.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,434
Posts18,470,811
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.