Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
I was wondering if anyone else has wondered what causes all of the turnover in senior staff at the Whitehouse? Is it just a simple case of Trump having a bad case of BO? Oh yeah, if you ever say anything negative on this site about Trump you must be a never Trumper. I guess all of those people that have come and gone are a bunch of closeted dem loving libotards.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
My guess, he don’t keep slackers around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's a businessman, not a politician. You have to work to stay in business. Politicians.....

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The cat that just got the heave-ho from Homeland Security was a holdover from the Deep State. I would like to see every single Obama employee gone, but that is just me. I detested that lying sack of crap the whole time he was in office, but I did not jerk the shirts and hats off his admirers and burn them.

This is not going to end well...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking

TN wouldn't make it 3 minutes in a Trump world.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 12344mag; 10/12/19.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Looks like another sleeper cell was activated.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trumps narcissism prevents him from keeping friends and people close to him. That doesn't mean he can't run the country though. That form of personality allows him to feel above everything else. "Its all good" is his mantra. The cabinet turnover shows that it is hard to stay aligned with Trump. They either quit or get fired. With Trump you have the good and bad but in the end he isn't a liberal so we are way ahead.

living the good life every day
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Narcissistic? Now zero was a narcissistic bastid (literally). All we ever heard out of his orifice was I, I,I I, I , I I I I I I..........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There are numerous complains from Trump's past and present staff.

He works to hard and he expects "us" to do he same. They simply can't keep up with the him and he is a hell of a lot older them most.
Don't tow the line, quit or get fired.

"Slackers" pretty much nails it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Now you wont find anyone more conservative than me.......but.......gosh that Tulsi is juuuuuust grrrrrreat!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
I was wondering if anyone else has wondered what causes all of the turnover in senior staff at the Whitehouse? Is it just a simple case of Trump having a bad case of BO? Oh yeah, if you ever say anything negative on this site about Trump you must be a never Trumper. I guess all of those people that have come and gone are a bunch of closeted dem loving libotards.

The same reason as all the turnover in professional sports, job performance. But that simple logic doesn't fit your narrative.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah as hard working as most guys here are, in Trumps world we might be slackers. There probably isn’t many like him around. IMO

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Narcissistic? Now zero was a narcissistic bastid (literally). All we ever heard out of his orifice was I, I,I I, I , I I I I I I..........
Trump is an I,I,I kind of guy. He will never admit he made a mistake which is mostly the root of his personality disorder. Narcissists have no empathy and are never wrong. They don't have the capacity to understand anything adverse to themselves. Just the way that illness manifests itself and there is no cure.That's why he never loses. He is big enough and rich enough to push his way past any obstacle. Loser isn't in his vocabulary and is something beyond his reasoning. Thats why he gets things done.

Last edited by champlain_islander; 10/12/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa
Looks like another sleeper cell was activated.

Yep, or another Paddler sock puppet type. Sleeper troll. Joins, posts nothing political for months then goes crazy.

Originally Posted by hatari
Guys, I want you to look at the profile of our "Real Conservative". Classic Dem sleeper Troll. Signs up, posts infrequently, MOSTLY on Free Classifieds, and then in a rare and maybe debut political opinion describes himself as at "real conservative" only to trash the current admin as not conservative enough.

Classic, classic, classic. The "stealth troll".

"Join conservative web sites. Take you time and post agreeable things like you are one of the bunch. Then come out and cast doubt on the administration. Say "You know, I'm a REAL conservative, but I don't like this guy and think he's got to go".

"That will cause discord and confusion in the ranks of the Right and further our Leftist cause."

Busted!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah as hard working as most guys here are, in Trumps world we might be slackers. There probably isn’t many like him around. IMO

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Now you wont find anyone more conservative than me.......but.......gosh that Tulsi is juuuuuust grrrrrreat!

Sleepin' on the couch lately or somethin'?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The slacker thing. If you can't keep up, you have to leave.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd think loyalty might be the top factor.
Consider the witch hunts and boondoggles Trump faces constantly. Alphabet agencies, news media, entrenched bureaucrats and hypocritical crooks, all with the top purpose of taking down a duly elected President.
I bet staff members and cabinet secretaries are constantly offered hefty bribes to expose a little dirt on PDJT. Put yourself in his position.
Remember, they're not really after Trump, they're after America!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
No BO. It's just hard to work for someone who's momentary impulses on every subject always out weigh all the actual information you worked hard to come up with.

That's the only scary thing for me. I could care less what he tweets but he does control that nuclear football which is another matter. I have to assume there are some pretty good safeguards built into that system. I would hate to see him launch a nuke at pelosi .......then again LOL

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,803
Posts18,496,365
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.