Home
Posted By: Seafire People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Was walking out of the store this evening at about 9PM, and here comes passing into the store, some 30 something guy doing his VAPE thing while walking with his G/F......3 feet from me and he exhales.... to have it all blow right in my face...

and how much damn smoke is emitted from a toke on one of those things....

it was like I had my face in the exhaust pipe of some Dodge Diesel that someone had just floored...

WTF is wrong with people???

I see these types blowing this smoke out of their lungs all the time, with no regard of where it is blowing to...
They act like they are some sort of last humans of freedom... doing what they want and no one can stop them..

determined to make this the last time I put up with that crap....

I resisted the urge to give this guy a face plant into the damn Coke Machine standing close by...

I've never smoked and can't stand it... but I always avoided being part of the Green crowd and making a scene over every time someone lights up....

this VAPE crap is even worse....as are most of the folks around here I see doing it...

they wanna destroy their lungs, let them... but they don't need to be blowing it where others have to breathe it in....

I don't screw with people, but boy the people who screw with you, get all butthurt and put out when you feel like responding back..

someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat if they want to blow all that smoke into other people's throats.....

its almost like that they are just like the GAY community and think they are some sort of BADGE of Honor because they are different than everyone else...and think they are better....

I'll be glad when they yank the damn products off the market....

and all that smoke coming out of their lungs... are these people too stupid to realize that can't be healthy for them at all?
much less those around them.....

just more people who think they have more 'rights' than everybody else....
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Oh, you have no compassion for human kindness.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
+1 Seafire, well said they're thoughtless morons.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
+2 Well said!

Smoking and vaping is absolutely gross-keep it to yourself people!
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by Seafire

I resisted the urge to give this guy a face plant into the damn Coke Machine standing close by...

-Wow, the shining granite tower of self control that is you, is truly something to behold...

... but I always avoided being part of the Green crowd and making a scene over every time someone lights up....

Literally sounds like it was tearing a hole in your very soul to do so, again, strength of character, most admirable...

I don't screw with people, but boy the people who screw with you, get all butthurt and put out when you feel like responding back..

Golly, I bet you want to though, something fierce!

someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat if they want to blow all that smoke into other people's throats.....

...birth of a caped crusader? "Vape-Man"?

just more people who think they have more 'rights' than everybody else....

Indeed, WTF IS wrong with people...

(I don't vape, haven't smoked since 2004. When I quit, I vowed I wouldn't turn into an @$$hole reformed smoker...)
Posted By: Seafire Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I don't have a problem with most smokers Mr Hamlin...there is a life time of common courtesy among most of them for others...
and their smoke is minimal compared to what these Vaping Clowns emit...and they don't give a damn about anyone else being bothered...

and one exhale after a toke on one of those things.... makes you think you are following some 71 Ford Pinto with no rings left on the engine...and that Vape Exhale stuff smells like Schitt... I could taste that crap in my lungs last night when I exhaled for over an hour....you could even feel it in your lungs...

they keep it to themselves and respect others, I don't have an issue with it... its their lives...
but when they start blowing that crap into the air others nearby breathe in... I'm not so tolerant anymore about it...

its there freedom to do smoke it... but not their freedom to blow it into everyone else's lungs that might be around them...

its as bad as someone sitting on your face and farting for 5 minutes as far as I am concerned...

its just another example of how self centered most of society is getting to be anymore....

common courtesy, like common sense, is a thing of the past in this liberal leftist ran society in our country....

inconvenience one if these vaping morons, like they inconvenienced you by blowing their exhale into your lungs, they are the ones that are ready to kill ya for saying anything about it....

and then locally we have the "dope is legal man!!!" crowd to deal with on top of it...

and if you do anything back to these people YOU are the one who is the criminal or the one getting arrested....

just one more gift of liberal leftist communist ran places by democRATS...
Posted By: efw Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Those steam clouds are so big & thick that when someone in the vehicle ahead of me exhales I can smell it in my vents as I drive.

Of course the same was true of cig smoke.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
An older guy called into a talk radio show I was listening to.He said you know I remember in science class the teacher boiled a liquid in one chamber,then it passed through another chamber as a vapor,then collected in a third chamber back to a liquid.He said isn't that the same thing that's happening with this vaping?Some of what they are vaping is returning back to a liquid again in their lungs and over a long period of continuous vaping they get a build up of fluid in their lungs which is not good.Made good sense to me.I think a lot of them do it so they can add the chemicals in it to get high and people around them in public won't know they are doing it.I think it's a stupid idea and it's costing people their lives.
Posted By: JOG Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19

None.

Pro-vapers and anti's banter over whether it's a vapor or aerosol, but smoke it ain't.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by baldhunter
An older guy called into a talk radio show I was listening to.He said you know I remember in science class the teacher boiled a liquid in one chamber,then it passed through another chamber as a vapor,then collected in a third chamber back to a liquid.He said isn't that the same thing that's happening with this vaping?Some of what they are vaping is returning back to a liquid again in their lungs and over a long period of continuous vaping they get a build up of fluid in their lungs which is not good.Made good sense to me.I think a lot of them do it so they can add the chemicals in it to get high and people around them in public won't know they are doing it.I think it's a stupid idea and it's costing people their lives.

They get a build up of liquid in their lungs?

What does the humidity level have to be before that happens?

I think the govt needs to regulate how long someone can stay in a hot, steamy shower before alla that steam starts to build up in their lungs and drown them... grin

What is that stuff that fogs up a mirror when you exhale onto it?

Vapor? Water build up? Are you drowning when that happens?
Posted By: Alamosa Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I have read 2 examples recently of hunters putting the wrong liquid into their e-cigs. Not familiar with the apparatus so don't know if it was a joke. One said he used deer urine and the other elk estrus. Both said it was awful.
Originally Posted by Alamosa
I have read 2 examples recently of hunters putting the wrong liquid into their e-cigs. Not familiar with the apparatus so don't know if it was a joke. One said he used deer urine and the other elk estrus. Both said it was awful.

Stupid SHOULD hurt! laugh

I knew a guy that brushed his teeth with Brylcreem one morning with a hangover... At least he started to. Didn't get too far.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by baldhunter

They get a build up of liquid in their lungs?

What does the humidity level have to be before that happens?

I think the govt needs to regulate how long someone can stay in a hot, steamy shower before alla that steam starts to build up in their lungs and drown them... grin

What is that stuff that fogs up a mirror when you exhale onto it?

Vapor? Water build up? Are you drowning when that happens?

Just stick one of those tubes down there next time you’re at the dentist, it’ll suck that liquid right out.
Posted By: Etoh Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by JOG

None.

Pro-vapers and anti's banter over whether it's a vapor or aerosol, but smoke it ain't.

Really no argument. The term vapor comes from the science of a substance in a gas phase at a temperature lower than its critical temp. Meaning it can be condensed to a liquid by increasing the pressure.
Thus term like vapor pressure, freezing point depression, etc.

aerosol particle size is much larger and does not share the physical chemistry of the vapor phase state. Inorganic materials are trapped within the colloidal structure of the aerosol and precipitate in the lungs.

Oils such as the terpenes flavors used in the additives form larger pools in the lungs, are not absorbed.

medical use of the dosage form seen in the "breathers" you see folks using for asthma. Although the formulation of the aerosol is strictly controlled.

drugs having very low LD50s can be weaponized using aerosols such as fentanyl and nerve gas,---- doesn't work with "vapor"

If you are into global warming aerosols are one of the major contributors.

The term vaping and vapor where carefully chosen, If the makers and gov. admitted they were aerosols they would be put in the pollution EPA categories and banned.

Thats why vapor users/makers argue etc.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
The USA has an oversupply of IDIOTS!!
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I don't have a problem with most smokers Mr Hamlin...there is a life time of common courtesy among most of them for others...
and their smoke is minimal compared to what these Vaping Clowns emit...and they don't give a damn about anyone else being bothered...

and one exhale after a toke on one of those things.... makes you think you are following some 71 Ford Pinto with no rings left on the engine...and that Vape Exhale stuff smells like Schitt... I could taste that crap in my lungs last night when I exhaled for over an hour....you could even feel it in your lungs...

they keep it to themselves and respect others, I don't have an issue with it... its their lives...
but when they start blowing that crap into the air others nearby breathe in... I'm not so tolerant anymore about it...

its there freedom to do smoke it... but not their freedom to blow it into everyone else's lungs that might be around them...

its as bad as someone sitting on your face and farting for 5 minutes as far as I am concerned...

its just another example of how self centered most of society is getting to be anymore....

common courtesy, like common sense, is a thing of the past in this liberal leftist ran society in our country....

inconvenience one if these vaping morons, like they inconvenienced you by blowing their exhale into your lungs, they are the ones that are ready to kill ya for saying anything about it....

and then locally we have the "dope is legal man!!!" crowd to deal with on top of it...

and if you do anything back to these people YOU are the one who is the criminal or the one getting arrested....

just one more gift of liberal leftist communist ran places by democRATS...

Honestly, if I was you, I wouldn't worry about the secondhand vape hurting you, that coronary you are chasing, be careful, you might just catch it...
Posted By: MOGC Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
When I see a vape user billowing clouds of whatever you wanna call it, it reminds me of a diesel truck "blowing coal."
Posted By: Tom264 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by MOGC
When I see a vape user billowing clouds of whatever you wanna call it, it reminds me of a diesel truck "blowing coal."

It’s called “rolling coal”.....
Posted By: MOGC Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by MOGC

It’s called “rolling coal”.....

Ok
Posted By: hanco Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
It is all gross to me! Yuck
Posted By: Stickfight Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat

How does it usually work out when you wait for someone else to come to your rescue?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by Stickfight
someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat

How does it usually work out when you wait for someone else to come to your rescue?

The Napoleon Dynamite of the campfire is gonna shove something down a throat. We all know what it would be. Lol
Posted By: cra1948 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
People smoking tobacco in any form....well, yeah, it's a dumb thing to do, but at least it's like they're consuming some sort of natural product. Vaping, on the other hand....wow! Do they even realize how stupid it looks, sucking on some kind of device to ingest harmful chemicals?
Posted By: poboy Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I was trying to shoot down at Red's Indoor range. The guy on my left was somehow showering me
with hot brass. The guy on my right was farting like a buffalo. I figured if I shot one, both of them or
myself, it would raise some kind of red flag or something so I just tried to live with it.
Posted By: GregW Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I don't give a damn what people do and don't as long as it doesn't affect me ...

Blowing crap in my face effects me but being an internet tough guy describing how it took all you could muster to not beat the guy up, however, is pretty lame.....
Posted By: cas6969 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]
Originally Posted by JOG

None.

what ever they wanna call it, I don't care...

I just know I don't want it in my damn face, much less inside my lungs...

never being a smoker, I could feel the vapor going into my lungs, leaving it and was busy tasting it on exhale an hour later...
Originally Posted by poboy
I was trying to shoot down at Red's Indoor range. The guy on my left was somehow showering me
with hot brass. The guy on my right was farting like a buffalo. I figured if I shot one, both of them or
myself, it would raise some kind of red flag or something so I just tried to live with it.

LOL.

I've popped few rounds there at Red's!

Worst thing about that place is the bottleneck traffic on the road out front.

Much prefer my 100 yard range here. smile
Originally Posted by GregW
I don't give a damn what people do and don't as long as it doesn't affect me ...

Blowing crap in my face effects me but being an internet tough guy describing how it took all you could muster to not beat the guy up, however, is pretty lame.....

so you'd prefer everyone being an "internet Puzzy" instead...

Good plan....

I don't F with people, and this type of crap, I'm not going to let them f with me...

with a Marine as a dad, and my time spent in the service, I wasn't raised of trained to worry about taking my lumps
or to be intimidated by someone else...I'm no kungfu internet badass.. but I certainly don't stand around to be pissed on by some aA Hole....

if you do, that's your business not mine... so keep your comments to yourself about what I'd do..
Posted By: luv2safari Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
+2 Well said!

Smoking and vaping is absolutely gross-keep it to yourself people!

Absolutely!!
Posted By: GregW Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19

Good plan....

I don't F with people, and this type of crap, I'm not going to let them f with me...

with a Marine as a dad, and my time spent in the service, I wasn't raised of trained to worry about taking my lumps
or to be intimidated by someone else...I'm no kungfu internet badass.. but I certainly don't stand around to be pissed on by some aA Hole....

if you do, that's your business not mine... so keep your comments to yourself about what I'd do..

Laffin'..

Oookay.

As an aside, what's your choice of deer bullet this year?

Laffin'..

Oookay.

As an aside, what's your choice of deer bullet this year?

Can't be doing any of that stuff either.

You know damned well hunting offends LOTS of people. Or carrying a gun. Or driving a V-8 pickup...

If someone is offended by that, we have to lock it all down, don'tchaknow? wink
A 100 grain SMP Sierra that WORKS instead of a crap Sierra Game Changer that don't....

Thanks for asking....

what are you using?

(like either one of us cares what the other is using, right Mr Last Word Wise Ass?..)
Posted By: dale06 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
I couldn’t care less if people want to pull chemicals, smoke , vapors or whatever into their lungs. They’re idiots for doing so, but it’s their body.
But if they blow that crap in my face, there will be consequences.
And I sure don’t care to pay for their med bills.
Posted By: gritsnfishin1 Re: People who VAPE - 10/13/19
One of my employees has one of those things. I now call it his douche flute. I still make him go outside on his personal time to play his flute. I hate the smell of it no matter what kind he uses. The smell of cotton candy now makes me want to vomit.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19

Good plan....

Posted By: Calvin Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
I'm offended... BAN IT!!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
If you could have just slapped the coondog s hit out of ‘em and kept on walking....that would have been a beaut!!
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
WGAF, it mostly water vapor, maybe years of working on vehicles and being exposed to god knows what in old houses, smoke, vapor bypass, whatever just doesn't bother me, made a pot of unbelievable green chili, the other day, the vapors the wife and i passed all night gagged the 4 year old when she walked into our bedroom the next morning People just want to control others, if they are blowing out that much vapor, the vapor you inhale would be the least of my concern.
For the record I don't smoke or vape seems like a huge waste of money to me, but who am i to tell what someone should be using there money for.
Posted By: RickyD Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
Originally Posted by dale06
I couldn’t care less if people want to pull chemicals, smoke , vapors or whatever into their lungs. They’re idiots for doing so, but it’s their body.
But if they blow that crap in my face, there will be consequences.
And I sure don’t care to pay for their med bills.

You will pay for their med bills. What others do dictates what the company has to charge.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
Vaping is almost as disgusting as cigar smoking. Disgusting habit.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: TheKid Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
Just curious. When was the last time any member here actually doled out an asswhoopin? You’d think everyone who posts here is a Billybaddass crusader for what’s right an upstanding. I’d bet a dollar nobody save Roger that posts here has been in a fist fight since Reagan was president.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
Another illustration of the joys and benefits of living apart from the crowds of asshats out there.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: People who VAPE - 10/14/19
Originally Posted by TheKid
Just curious. When was the last time any member here actually doled out an asswhoopin? You’d think everyone who posts here is a Billybaddass crusader for what’s right an upstanding. I’d bet a dollar nobody save Roger that posts here has been in a fist fight since Reagan was president.

Only a dollar? You scared? Yeah, you should risk too much. You obviously haven't been paying attention.
Posted By: Seafire Re: People who VAPE - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by TheKid

Fist fight? I've been in a fight or two even since Trump has been in office...

it isn't being a bad ass... its just returning the favor someone did to Screw with you, and thought they were the badass..
trading punches doesn't make someone a bad ass... it does make a point...and most people who want to do it, don't last long in it, running out of any will over it real quick...

This ass blowing smoke into my face, for whatever his motivation was, is the same as just walking by and punching me in the face....if it doesn't piss someone off, then that's their business, and my business is my business.

I don't go out to screw with anyone, but why should anyone accept someone screwing with you?
Posted By: ironbender Re: People who VAPE - 10/15/19
Sounds like you actually did accept vape-boy screwing with you.

Also, once you post about it here, it’s no longer *just your* business.
Posted By: keystoneben Re: People who VAPE - 10/15/19
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Seafire Re: People who VAPE - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sounds like you actually did accept vape-boy screwing with you.

Also, once you post about it here, it’s no longer *just your* business.

Thank you Dr Phil....
© 24hourcampfire