Home
Posted By: bigsqueeze Mark Levin - 11/01/19
just crucified the damned trump hating demeeCRAP bastards on Hannity tonight...............What a complete obliteration!!!.............

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......
Posted By: WhelenAway Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Saw that. He can pack a lot in a short segment!
Posted By: lastround Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Yep. I like the way he thinks!
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Levin reminds me of Ann Coulter with the quick wit.
Posted By: hatari Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He's better looking
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by hatari

He's better looking

LOL ! That’s not saying much!
He's better looking

You must have a thing for bald fat men? grin But hey, different strokes...
Posted By: hatari Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
No, but not much on horse faced women...without tits.
No, but not much on horse faced women...without tits.

like I said, different strokes grin
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Democrats have broken their oath of office by going outside the constitution for justice with lawlessness.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
I am gonna watch Levin again on Hannity.......Re airs again at 10 pm out here on the COMMIE LEFT coast................
Posted By: Sevastopol Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19

He's better looking

I'd be a lot more comfortable if this was a "Don't ask, don't tell" forum.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Saw that. He can pack a lot in a short segment!

The longer he talks the more fired up he gets.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Not sure why I can't embed, so here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK41XR7vohY&feature=youtu.be&t=1930
Posted By: rainshot Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Every democrat in the house involved in this coup should be in jail and every democrat in the senate as well along with the republicans that help them with this malfeasance. I pray that the elections of 2020 will find them all out of office and replaced with people that are constitutional conservatives willing to uphold the oath of office they take. The money they stole from the taxpayers for their own gain pails in comparison to what they are spending to destroy our president and they should pay dearly for it.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
I hate to face him in court without some high dollar lawyer on my side!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Levin is a brilliant man. I am glad he is on our side.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Thanks for posting that. Mark Levin is one of my favorites. That guy can get his point across in such a rational, articulate way and include all the well reasoned, common sense, stuff that exposes these swamp creatures for the hypocritical, two faced, azzwipes that they are.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
.without tits.

Gospel
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Levin is one of the good guys. Always makes good sense.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Did anyone catch a picture of that blonde behind Nadler and Schift for Brains yesterday with the puss on her face?
Posted By: DubThomas Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
just crucified the damned trump hating demeeCRAP bastards on Hannity tonight...............What a complete obliteration!!!.............

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

These experts like Levin can talk all they want. It's not going to stop this bullschitt from going forward and they're not going to convince anyone differently. The only folks listening to them are those of us who believe in this country and the constitution. Until I see the perpetrators and the purveyors of this travesty in handcuffs and wearing prison uniforms I have absolutely no faith in our government.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
She reminded me of jabba the hut after a few too many.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Did anyone catch a picture of that blonde behind Nadler and Schift for Brains yesterday with the puss on her face?

I saw that entity. That is one weird looking mama. Ugly and old, and then, some botched plastic surgery.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by DubThomas

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

These experts like Levin can talk all they want. It's not going to stop this bullschitt from going forward and they're not going to convince anyone differently. The only folks listening to them are those of us who believe in this country and the constitution. Until I see the perpetrators and the purveyors of this travesty in handcuffs and wearing prison uniforms I have absolutely no faith in our government.
...............Well I agree with you up to a point and can understand your frustration......However the experts including Mark Levin NEED TO keep on talking....This impeachment inquiry was a well staged set up to try and do what the FAILED Mueller report could not do. In a few respects the impeachment inquiry has already been exposed as just another set up now that more info is coming out exposing the so-called whistleblower.

The demCRAPS are now and have been totally invested in their obsession to impeach and then remove Trump from office. This impeachment inquiry is nothing more than a political process which they think will give them an advantage for 2020....All a set up for talking points for their 2020 campaign for the specific purpose of reducing Trump's poll #s as much as possible. Simple as that....

The IG and Durham reports at some point will be coming out. The dems know that these two reports will be damaging. As such, this impeachment inquiry is also designed as a strategical move to help deflate any of the damaging conclusions against the dems from these two reports......

The demCRAPS keep on handing themselves a nice big shovel. And the best part is,,,,they do not even realize it......
Posted By: DubThomas Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

...............Well I agree with you up to a point and can understand your frustration......However the experts including Mark Levin NEED TO keep on talking....This impeachment inquiry was a well staged set up to try and do what the FAILED Mueller report could not do. In a few respects the impeachment inquiry has already been exposed as just another set up now that more info is coming out exposing the so-called whistleblower.

The demCRAPS are now and have been totally invested in their obsession to impeach and then remove Trump from office. This impeachment inquiry is nothing more than a political process which they think will give them an advantage for 2020....All a set up for talking points for their 2020 campaign for the specific purpose of reducing Trump's poll #s as much as possible. Simple as that....

The IG and Durham reports at some point will be coming out. The dems know that these two reports will be damaging. As such, this impeachment inquiry is also designed as a strategical move to help deflate any of the damaging conclusions against the dems from these two reports......

The demCRAPS keep on handing themselves a nice big shovel. And the best part is,,,,they do not even realize it......

I get it, believe me I do. I don't have faith in the system to hold them accountable to the public. And, I'm extremely skeptical about Barr and Durham and the IG's reports.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

When the right got their azzes kicked is when they quit educating on the principles of conservatism and the Constitution. We need Levin and many others to continue getting the message out. Rolling over and peeing on ourselves isn't the answer.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He's better looking

LOL ! That’s not saying much!

I think it's saying a lot. whistle
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Levin is right about everything.

Rush is more entertaining.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mark Levin - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Levin is one of the good guys. Always makes good sense.

don't let TRH catch you,,,,,
© 24hourcampfire