Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Levin is one of the good guys. Always makes good sense.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Did anyone catch a picture of that blonde behind Nadler and Schift for Brains yesterday with the puss on her face?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
just crucified the damned trump hating demeeCRAP bastards on Hannity tonight...............What a complete obliteration!!!.............

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

These experts like Levin can talk all they want. It's not going to stop this bullschitt from going forward and they're not going to convince anyone differently. The only folks listening to them are those of us who believe in this country and the constitution. Until I see the perpetrators and the purveyors of this travesty in handcuffs and wearing prison uniforms I have absolutely no faith in our government.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
She reminded me of jabba the hut after a few too many.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Did anyone catch a picture of that blonde behind Nadler and Schift for Brains yesterday with the puss on her face?

I saw that entity. That is one weird looking mama. Ugly and old, and then, some botched plastic surgery.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DubThomas
just crucified the damned trump hating demeeCRAP bastards on Hannity tonight...............What a complete obliteration!!!.............

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

These experts like Levin can talk all they want. It's not going to stop this bullschitt from going forward and they're not going to convince anyone differently. The only folks listening to them are those of us who believe in this country and the constitution. Until I see the perpetrators and the purveyors of this travesty in handcuffs and wearing prison uniforms I have absolutely no faith in our government.
...............Well I agree with you up to a point and can understand your frustration......However the experts including Mark Levin NEED TO keep on talking....This impeachment inquiry was a well staged set up to try and do what the FAILED Mueller report could not do. In a few respects the impeachment inquiry has already been exposed as just another set up now that more info is coming out exposing the so-called whistleblower.

The demCRAPS are now and have been totally invested in their obsession to impeach and then remove Trump from office. This impeachment inquiry is nothing more than a political process which they think will give them an advantage for 2020....All a set up for talking points for their 2020 campaign for the specific purpose of reducing Trump's poll #s as much as possible. Simple as that....

The IG and Durham reports at some point will be coming out. The dems know that these two reports will be damaging. As such, this impeachment inquiry is also designed as a strategical move to help deflate any of the damaging conclusions against the dems from these two reports......

The demCRAPS keep on handing themselves a nice big shovel. And the best part is,,,,they do not even realize it......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

...............Well I agree with you up to a point and can understand your frustration......However the experts including Mark Levin NEED TO keep on talking....This impeachment inquiry was a well staged set up to try and do what the FAILED Mueller report could not do. In a few respects the impeachment inquiry has already been exposed as just another set up now that more info is coming out exposing the so-called whistleblower.

The demCRAPS are now and have been totally invested in their obsession to impeach and then remove Trump from office. This impeachment inquiry is nothing more than a political process which they think will give them an advantage for 2020....All a set up for talking points for their 2020 campaign for the specific purpose of reducing Trump's poll #s as much as possible. Simple as that....

The IG and Durham reports at some point will be coming out. The dems know that these two reports will be damaging. As such, this impeachment inquiry is also designed as a strategical move to help deflate any of the damaging conclusions against the dems from these two reports......

The demCRAPS keep on handing themselves a nice big shovel. And the best part is,,,,they do not even realize it......

I get it, believe me I do. I don't have faith in the system to hold them accountable to the public. And, I'm extremely skeptical about Barr and Durham and the IG's reports.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>......

When the right got their azzes kicked is when they quit educating on the principles of conservatism and the Constitution. We need Levin and many others to continue getting the message out. Rolling over and peeing on ourselves isn't the answer.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Levin reminds me of Ann Coulter with the quick wit.

He's better looking

LOL ! That’s not saying much!

I think it's saying a lot. whistle

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Levin is right about everything.

Rush is more entertaining.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Levin is one of the good guys. Always makes good sense.

don't let TRH catch you,,,,,

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,792 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,967
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.