Home
For the turn out for the 2018 elections, the DFL really had some motivated voters.

It was reported by the Goodhue County (MN) Republicans , that according to the Secretary of State,
over 2000 voters turned out to vote for the DFL, that were OVER 100 years old...

and if you think that is impressive.... consider the fact that records have their ages recorded anywhere
from 118 to 166 years old!..

ya know those old scandahoovians live a pretty healthy life style, and live to ripe old ages..

and to think of even at those ages, they still get off the couch and get to the polls to vote...

Hats off to the DFL.... that turn out is absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Hard to believe.
I was surprised to learn that both my parents voted democrat.....they live near Goodhue.....they never would have done that when they were alive.
Dead folks have been electing DemoRats for decades!
It's not funny, it's criminal.
I don't doubt it. You have a link?
Vell, I'll be. I ain't a day over 164 and I dun not vote for no democats since da great depression.
They are a hardy bunch.
Originally Posted by vapodog
I was surprised to learn that both my parents voted democrat.....they live near Goodhue.....they never would have done that when they were alive.

That is a good line.
It's got to be the lutefisk, korv, and rye crisp that keeps 'em goin' so long.

And cheese.

Geno
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by vapodog

That is a good line.

one of my favorite sig lines on the campfire ever, and I forget who it was, as I don't see it any more..

but it went... " When I die, I sure hope I don't start voting democRAT"....

while on topic the other one was " when I die I hope my wife, doesn't sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them":
Originally Posted by Seafire
For the turn out for the 2018 elections, the DFL really had some motivated voters.

It was reported by the Goodhue County (MN) Republicans , that according to the Secretary of State,
over 2000 voters turned out to vote for the DFL, that were OVER 100 years old...

and if you think that is impressive.... consider the fact that records have their ages recorded anywhere
from 118 to 166 years old!..

ya know those old scandahoovians live a pretty healthy life style, and live to ripe old ages..

and to think of even at those ages, they still get off the couch and get to the polls to vote...

Hats off to the DFL.... that turn out is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Only 2000? Huh... They musta got lost lookin' for cemeteries...
Originally Posted by RickyD
It's not funny, it's criminal.

What's even more criminal is that nothing is being done to correct it let alone prosecute the offenders.
© 24hourcampfire