Home
Posted By: Robert_White Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/12/19
https://youtu.be/4mxXICZ9mXo

Hitler and the Nazis were Darwinists, and true believers in this wicked atheistic error.

https://youtu.be/UFKbgIr6ngE
Posted By: Sevastopol Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/12/19
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Hitler and the Nazis were Darwinists, and true believers in this wicked atheistic error.

Oddly, I heard Hitler was a Christian.
Originally Posted by Sevastopol

He did in fact confess fidelity to the Roman Catholic Faith.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Matt 7:15 ¶ "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.

Hitlers fruits were pretty sour. He was indeed recognized.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
That would be Hitler's deadly legacy. Not Darwin's. Blame the shooter, not the gun (difficult for some of you, I know).
Posted By: Starman Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

Christians have proven themselves capable of the most wicked atrocious and heinous acts.

Jesus came to heal the sick ungodwortrhy not the righteous.

HItler is only human and has just as much chance at redemption as the rest of ungodworthy christian crowd.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
That would be Hitler's deadly legacy. Not Darwin's. ...

Christians will tell ya God loves the sinner - but hates the sin.

Hitler like Adam, Herod, Judas, Sanhedrin, Pontius Pilate, etc. before him , are just pawns in God game.

wickedness is not possible without Gods permission.
That would be Hitler's deadly legacy. Not Darwin's. Blame the shooter, not the gun (difficult for some of you, I know).

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

Darwin leads to Hitler.

Gods Providence is behind it all.

..from the fall of Adam, to the suffering of righteous Job, to the trial of Jesus before Pilate (John 19:11),

and every brutal tyrant throughout history.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

LaRoy, the missing link.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
The original title of the work is "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life". While in the sixth edition of 1872 the title was changed to The Origin of Species.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

No, The theory of evolution by natural selection does not lead to Hitler.

That's pretty ironic coming from you, considering how much your thought processes resemble his.

Hitler was an occultist, not a Christian.
He persecuted many christians.
No...

You are the publicly confessed God denier Darwinist with MUCH more in common with Hitler than I will ever have.
Godless Darwinism informed their souls...they were true believers and applied their doctrine in actions.
The only difference is that you have not fully lived out your "faith
You are quite nazi-esque.
Posted By: Hookset Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Dear Lort!
No...

You are the publicly confessed God denier Darwinist with MUCH more in common with Hitler than I will ever have.
Godless Darwinism informed their souls...they were true believers and applied their doctrine in actions.
The only difference is that you have not fully lived out your "faith
You are quite nazi-esque.

Hitler was Catholic, and like you, his disgust sensitivity triggered his racism.

You are needed over at Storm Front.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
I’m a Christian. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth. I also believe in evolution. In my world the two are not mutually exclusive.

P
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

Go eat another bowla beans and cock.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I’m a Christian. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth. I also believe in evolution. In my world the two are not mutually exclusive.

P

Oh, snap!

Bravo!
Posted By: WTF Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
And Hitler was part Jew also
Posted By: ironbender Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

Finally, we know the Columbine shooter. It was hitler. Or bobwhite is demented. You decide.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

I don't recall Hitler doing things in Darwins name....the things people have done and continue to do in the name of God are as horrendous as what Hitler did. Is it Gods fault then?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by Starman

HItler is only human and has just as much chance at redemption as the rest of ungodworthy christian crowd.

What, you mean he's still alive? Did you see him at 7-11 with Elvis??
Originally Posted by ironbender

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

Finally, we know the Columbine shooter. It was hitler. Or bobwhite is demented. You decide.

Well, according to starman, Hitler is still with us so........
Posted By: mogwai Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Folks partial to spouting little bits of scripture bear close watching. Real close watching.
Barry Arrington, lawyer for a family who lost six children at Columbine, described how devoted to Darwinism Eric Harris was:

“I read through every single page of Eric Harris’s journals; I listened to all of the audio tapes and watched the videotapes … It became evident to me that Harris consciously saw his actions as logically arising from what he had learnt about evolution. Darwinism served as his personal intellectual rationale for what he did. There cannot be the slightest doubt that Harris was a worshipper of Darwin and saw himself as acting on Darwinian principles.” [4]
"Darwinism by itself did not produce the Holocaust, but without Darwinism, especially in its social Darwinist and eugenics permutations, neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers would have had the necessary scientific underpinnings to convince themselves and their collaborators that one of the world's greatest atrocities was really morally praiseworthy. Darwinism - or at least some naturalistic interpretation of Darwinism - succeeded in turning morality on its head." (p233)

From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany is scholarship of the highest order.

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

That's a tough one, for sure....
Another 1000 poster in the making?
Originally Posted by smokepole

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

So we got tbat going for us. Which is nice.
Barry Arrington, lawyer for a family who lost six children at Columbine, described how devoted to Darwinism Eric Harris was:

“I read through every single page of Eric Harris’s journals; I listened to all of the audio tapes and watched the videotapes … It became evident to me that Harris consciously saw his actions as logically arising from what he had learnt about evolution. Darwinism served as his personal intellectual rationale for what he did. There cannot be the slightest doubt that Harris was a worshipper of Darwin and saw himself as acting on Darwinian principles.” [4]

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write? The 13 Columbine victims weren't related.
"Darwinism by itself did not produce the Holocaust, but without Darwinism, especially in its social Darwinist and eugenics permutations, neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers would have had the necessary scientific underpinnings to convince themselves and their collaborators that one of the world's greatest atrocities was really morally praiseworthy. Darwinism - or at least some naturalistic interpretation of Darwinism - succeeded in turning morality on its head." (p233)

From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany is scholarship of the highest order.

At least we know no one ever misused the bible for evil purposes.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write?

If you have to ask, that's what I call "a sign."
Posted By: reivertom Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

He did in fact confess fidelity to the Roman Catholic Faith.

He only used it when it was politically beneficial to be one. They were Occultist in practice in the higher ranks of the Nazi Party.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by WTF
And Hitler was part Jew also

Whew. Had me going for a sec.

Thought you were gonna say Joo.

In that case, he'd have been a Bolshevik, too.

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write? The 13 Columbine victims weren't related.

Had to double back on this one. Barry Arrington is an ambulance chaser who tried and failed to make the case that one of the students was killed by a cop who responded. Harris and Klebold were nuttier than fruitcakes and if Harris hadn't been obsessed with Darwin it would've been someone else.

John Hinckley shot President Reagan because he was obsessed with Jody Foster, is it her fault that Hinckley was a nut case?? Oh yeah, I forgot,she's a lesbian, definitely her fault.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Good post Smokepole. 👍
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by smokepole

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

So we got tbat going for us. Which is nice.

Oh momma....

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Once again: Correlation does NOT equal causation!
Yeah but it's a sign from god

And the Pope prayed for Hitler every year on his birthday, and he was never excommunicated from the Church.

Joseph Gerbils was, but not for his actions as a Nazi, but for marrying a Protestant.

Posted By: Clarkm Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
"Survival of the fittest" means "Survival of those that survive".
It is not a testable hypothesis.

That was pointed out right after Darwin published.
But like UFO reports from Roswell, it fell on fertile ground [those who wanted to believe].

Darwin has become the creation story for a generation of liberals.
Posted By: las Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
We know Darwin existed. Fact. His theory was also based on observable facts, and has been much modified as new facts, evidence, and circumstances have emerged.

God? No proof whatsoever, except by circular reasoning. That is why it is called "faith".

If it makes you feel better, and does no harm to others, go for it. I can tune out your preaching.

Doesn't mean you are wrong, however.... I'm dying to find out. smile

As for blaming Darwin for the evil in the world, thats pure BULLSHIT!

That business about "races"? He was talking about variations in all animals, not humans - what we now call sub-species - tho I suspect it applies to us also. And he could have been referencing humans also - I don't know. Lot of that going on then and now.

If God exists, I see no disparity between that and (proven) Evolution- which would be God's tool and intent. We are just filling in the details.

It's you crazy fuggers stirring things up....

They need to fling faeces from time to time
Is that like faeries?
Church of England issued posthumous apology to Charles Darwin;

https://episcopalchurch.org/library/article/church-england-issues-apology-darwin

A spokesman for the Church of England has said the church misunderstood Charles Darwin's work nearly 150 years ago
and that "by getting our first reaction wrong," has continued an on-going misunderstanding.

At the end of an essay titled "Good religion needs good science," the Rev. Dr. Malcolm Brown, the Church of England director
of mission and public affairs, addressed Darwin directly, saying that nearly 200 years after his birth "the Church of England
owes you an apology for misunderstanding you and, by getting our first reaction wrong, encouraging others to misunderstand you still."

Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter

.I suggest you study the brutal history of christians persecuting christians.

Huguenots slaughtered by the catholic state in France,

Henry VIII had it out for Luther and a list of others ,with Pope Leo X even granting Henry the title “Defender of the Faith”,

Henrys son Edward, continued the Heresy trials, reprisals and executions against Catholics and the wrong sort
of Protestants...his daughter Elizabeth carried on the same and unleashed mass persecution.
The Inquisition...
http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gh2_crusades.htm

The roman Catholic Church persecution of Eastern orthodox christians in the crusades,

Croat catholic Ustashe persecution of the orthodox christians in WW2 ,
was so cruel and brutal that even the Nazis were taken back by it,
of course it all took place with the approval of Catholic leadership in Croatia.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Joseph Gerbils ........

Haha, good one!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
I'm a Darwinist, too. Especially social Darwinism
Actually, in Volume I, Chapter 11, of Mein Kampf, Hitler makes clear that he rejects macro evolution, and only accepts micro evolution, which is the position held by most calling themselves Creationists today. He asserted that evolution can only occur within definite limits, producing only subtle variants within their kind, and that the emergence of new species is impossible. His science education was clearly lacking.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter

.I suggest you study the brutal history of christians persecuting christians.

Huguenots slaughtered by the catholic state in France,

Henry VIII had it out for Luther and a list of others ,with Pope Leo X even granting Henry the title “Defender of the Faith”,

Henrys son Edward, continued the Heresy trials, reprisals and executions against Catholics and the wrong sort
of Protestants...his daughter Elizabeth carried on the same and unleashed mass persecution.

Don't know if your interested but there is a pretty good book by Ken Follet titled "A Column of Fire" that relates directly to this. I don't know enough of the history to know how accurate it is, but it's a pretty good read.
Posted By: antlers Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
As others have stated here, I also believe in Creation through evolution. I do believe the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives.
Posted By: shaman Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by antlers
As others have stated here, I also believe in Creation through evolution. I do believe the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives.

+1.

As to Darwin being the genesis for Naziism, the idea is absurd. The problem is that Darwin never saw things in terms of "Survival of the Fittest". He merely suggested natural selection as a means for speciazation. Darwin never said only the best survive.

The ideas associated with Hitler, specifically the Aryan Master Race, were mostly based on crap generated during the German Unification. These were contemporaneous with Darwin, but not connected.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

He was also an occultist which negates any Christianity claimed due to conflict of interests. Jesus isn't interested in those of the occult.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

I believe the Genesis account of Creation.

I also believe there are an untold number of millennium between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, during which at least one previous creation occurred.
Originally Posted by shaman

The ideas associated with Hitler, specifically the Aryan Master Race, were mostly based on crap generated during the German Unification. These were contemporaneous with Darwin, but not connected.

And that's, for the most part, residual war propaganda that came to be adopted as official history by the victors. He didn't believe Germans, or Aryans, were meant to be masters of any other race, nor that they were superior in all things. He merely believed they had the right to possess their own lands.
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
If evolution was a fact,out of the millions of dogs born wouldn't there be a wolf pup throwback everyonce in a while? Same with humans a [bleep] would pop out of the glory hole every few years . If we all came from Africa wouldn't a little black kid be born to a white family with no chance of a n---er in the wood pile. Just like everyonce in a while my black cows will have a red calf or black and white milk cow have a red and white calf. That shows somewhere in their line they had red kin not that they were wild cattle. . Dogs are dogs, wolves are wolves.Men are men.
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
I said [bleep] not bleep
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19

If you ever read anything from a source other than some screed from some Billy Bob Bubba Bible School of Ignorance, you might realize that the Nazis neither cited nor needed any scientific underpinnings for their crimes. Almost all Europeans had been anti Semitic for centuries. It was not difficult for the Nazis to get cooperation, including from Vicki France. Only the Hungarians tried to resist deporting Jews to Auschwitz.

As for evolution, it's a fact, not a theory, that humans are descended from lower primates. We have a near continuous fossil record of human ancestors stretching back at least 4.4 million years as well as DNA evidence. There is not the slightest evidence, on the other hand, that the creation story in Genesis ever happened. Billy Bob Bubba can put that in his pipe and smoke it.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
If evolution was a fact,out of the millions of dogs born wouldn't there be a wolf pup throwback everyonce in a while? .

No.
Posted By: shaman Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And that's, for the most part, residual war propaganda that came to be adopted as official history by the victors. He didn't believe Germans, or Aryans, were meant to be masters of any other race, nor that they were superior in all things. He merely believed they had the right to possess their own lands.

Actually there were several forks in the thinking. One was epitomied by guys like Albert Schweitzer. Many Germans believed they were destined to be the good shepherds of the world. In that case, the Aryans were superior, but that held tremendous responsibilities and the onus of sacrifice. The Turner Society was a bit like this as well-- teaching the world how to be fit and healthy. Adolf and his buddies ascribed to a darker fork of this ideology. In the Nazi mind, there were those that were masters and those that were inferiors. The inferiors were there to be used by their betters or to be swept aside. Hitler believed that Germans had the right to possess their own lands-- plus whatever else they wanted from the inferior Slavs, etc.

Mister Hawkeye, I don't think you ever met any real Nazi's, did you? If you had, and you come away with ideas like that, then they saw you coming and fed you a line of crap.
Posted By: 4winds Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[quote=Robert_White]

As for evolution, it's a fact, not a theory, that humans are descended from lower primates. We have a near continuous fossil record of human ancestors stretching back at least 4.4 million years as well as DNA evidence.

Proof please?!

And it isn't done yet.
Originally Posted by 4winds
[quote=Robert_White]

As for evolution, it's a fact, not a theory, that humans are descended from lower primates. We have a near continuous fossil record of human ancestors stretching back at least 4.4 million years as well as DNA evidence.

Proof please?!

Read that again- "fossil record"..... H Sapiens have been around for 70,000 years or so, IIRC.

Or 6K if you are of that persuation, and God put all those fossils out there so we would have "free choice", and go toell if we didn't do it His way.....
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
If evolution was a fact,out of the millions of dogs born wouldn't there be a wolf pup throwback everyonce in a while? Same with humans a [bleep] would pop out of the glory hole every few years . If we all came from Africa wouldn't a little black kid be born to a white family with no chance of a n---er in the wood pile. Just like everyonce in a while my black cows will have a red calf or black and white milk cow have a red and white calf. That shows somewhere in their line they had red kin not that they were wild cattle. . Dogs are dogs, wolves are wolves.Men are men.

I wasn't aware that the assertion that dogs came from wolves was still considered a controversial statement. After all, they can interbreed, and produce fertile offspring together.
I think some of you guys need to lay off Adolf – he’s not around to defend himself. Given what happened with the ex-goat herder turned street cleaner finding the scroll that irrefutably states that Adolf repented all sins and accepted jesus as his saviour before he shot himself, he is now waiting in heaven. Those here that will make it up there can get together with Adolf and have a good mass debate about it then.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
[quote=Robert_White]

Proof please?!

Try several thousand primitive humans and obvious human ancestors to start.
Lets not forget the definition:

irony: (noun)
Those of faith requesting proof from those of logic.

Mister Hawkeye, I don't think you ever met any real Nazi's, did you?

When a young lad, we would visit the home of a German veteran of the Eastern Front,

He still maintained his intense hate for Russians some 40 yrs after the war....

he expressed we should still be killing commies.. no different to that of devout Christians on the campfire
that have repeatedly expressed desire to kill all commies.

of course the CF wafflers are largely all chickenschitt gas-bag wannabe keyboard warriors and nothing more.

none the less I don't believe the veteran we visited was any different a Christian to the CF commie hating christians
in ideology....So we either have many a Nazi mindset amongst us on the campfire 'masquerading as Christians'

or its just a plain simple fact that one can be aligned with the nazi mindset and still be a Christian.

I accept that Nazis and fake Christians have their place in this world like everything else does [according to Gods plan?]

Where’d bobby go?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/13/19
Originally Posted by las

As for blaming Darwin for the evil in the world, thats pure BULLSHIT!

That business about "races"? He was talking about variations in all animals, not humans - what we now call sub-species - tho I suspect it applies to us also. And he could have been referencing humans also - I don't know. Lot of that going on then and now.

You didn't read his book, Decent of Man, I think it is called? You are certainly missing out.
Hitlers mother Klara was a staunch catholic, whereas his father Alois considered religion a scam.

Adolf could have followed either belief of his parents and still been a dictator,

since history has shown that being a staunch catholic [or Protestant. Jew or muslim] ,does not preclude one from becoming a tyrant or dictator.

in fact hard core uncompromising religious mindsets have been the driving force mentality behind many utterly ruthless ambitious instigators and leaders.
some of those the catholic church has even ordained as saints....LOL

Theres more than enough stupidity in Christianity that one doesnt have to bother looking elsewhere for it.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
There is no evidence that Hitler ever took his mother's religion seriously. However, there is a lot of evidence that he despised it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

A good argument could be made that Hitler was diabolically possessed and under diabolical protection.

I've noticed that the most evil people seem to be apostates. For example, there doesn't seem to be much that is as evil as a Jew that has rejected their religion. Soros for one.
Posted By: 4winds Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Originally Posted by las
[quote=Robert_White]

Proof please?!

Read that again- "fossil record"..... H Sapiens have been around for 70,000 years or so, IIRC.

Or 6K if you are of that persuation, and God put all those fossils out there so we would have "free choice", and go toell if we didn't do it His way.....

The fossil record is not complete. From "Lucy" and time on either side of her. That makes it theory, not fact! Hell, Ancient Astronaut Theorists believe we were aliens that came to Earth...fact? no! But neither is Evolution no Creation for that matter.

1+1=2 fact.
E=MC2 = theory.

My point is "Science" should be kept pure. There are scientific laws that establish the difference between facts and theories. Stick to those and you'll make better sense.

The problem arises when people confuse fact for theory on purpose in order to force a means to an end.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Geez, c’mon guys! Punk on Herbert Spencer a little while.

I mean really!! He coined the phrase everyone attributes to Charlie D!
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Actually, in Volume I, Chapter 11, of Mein Kampf, Hitler makes clear that he rejects macro evolution, and only accepts micro evolution, which is the position held by most calling themselves Creationists today. ....

And real scientists too.
Survival of the fittest is not a testable hypothesis [not science].

It is like climate change. Measuring temperature is science. Projecting future climate with a computer model is not.
Posted By: Starman Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There is no evidence that Hitler ever took his mother's religion seriously.

and why should he?....Lots of young catholics couldnt care less about all the BS church ceremonies parents put them through,
they just go along with the motions naively, disinterested or begrudgingly.

and like many adult lapsed Catholics,. Hitler didnt attend mass.

about as common and unextraordinary as it gets.

A good argument could be made that Hitler was diabolically possessed and under diabolical protection.

You have supportive evidence for such?

do you believe people become possessed by evil spirits like superstitious catholics and other crackpot christians believe?

well if Hitler was around in any of the times of the witch-hunts across Europe through the centuries ..they might have nabbed him!

nothing like a bunch of wacko self-righteous pitchfork weilding christians with a twisted agenda pointing the finger and leading
a mob to hunt down people they deem as possessed.

Or under Gods protection, cause he had to serve a purpose in Gods grand plan?

Cain was under Gods divine protection after murdering his brother Abel ...so anything is possible.

Originally Posted by Clarkm
Actually, in Volume I, Chapter 11, of Mein Kampf, Hitler makes clear that he rejects macro evolution, and only accepts micro evolution, which is the position held by most calling themselves Creationists today. ....

And real scientists too.

It is like climate change. Measuring temperature is science. Projecting future climate with a computer model is not.

This^
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
You don’t believe in Darwin and evolution? The only way you could think that is if you don’t understand science or have never understood evolution. The scientific evidence for evolution is overwhelming.
E = MC^2 has been proven.

They accelerate particles and see that their mass increases according to this formula.
NO! I do not "believe" in Darwin, or Evolution or Science for that matter!

Charles Darwin was a man that published his THEORY of evolution with his book "On the Origin of Species."
Science is a tool for me to measure the world around me and all the calculations, theories and guesses I use to make conclusions to go about my day, make sense of it and repeat, nothing more than that.

Sorry, ConradCA, but look it up - E=MC2 is the THEORY of relativity. And with the advances in quantum physics and a bunch of other weird discoveries, there are plenty of scientists out there arguing it's validity one way or another!
You can easily prove natural selection by placing a population of dark and white colored moths in an environment where dark coloring provides superior camouflage. You will see that more dark colored moths survive after a year.
With Newton’s law we had facts that explained the relationship between mass, acceleration and gravity. Then once Einstein’s theory of relativity was prove it replaced Newton’s law. So everything in science is a theory that can be disproven.
Yet there are still white moths out there!

How many "scientists" sat in a room with other "scientists" and agreed 100% on anything? My Theory says very little, and the ones wearing the white lab coats obviously were smarter because you don't see too many black lab coats in the "scientific community" where really smart people are doing lots of science and stuff!
Originally Posted by ConradCA
With Newton’s law we had facts that explained the relationship between mass, acceleration and gravity. Then once Einstein’s theory of relativity was prove it replaced Newton’s law. So everything in science is a theory that can be disproven.

Quite a bit is disproven.
[quote=Robert_White]

Proof please?!

Try several thousand primitive humans and obvious human ancestors to start.

And we have the DNA:

And real scientists too.

If I can make predictions that come true, then it's science. The problem with the current climate change theory it all of it's predictions have failed to come true.

As for testing the theory of natural selections, it's been done many times through observations of species across times of changing conditions, such as habitat and climate. If you don't think it can be tested, it's only because you lack imagination.

Critical thinking isn't his strong suit.
E=MC2 is not a theory. It is an equation which is a part of the "Theory of Relativity". Today E=MC2 should be recognized as a fact equivalent with Avagadro's number, PV=NRT, or the constant of acceleration due to gravity.

E is energy
M is mass
C is the speed of light.

The equation states that mass and energy are equivalent and interchangeable, and gives a way to calculate the conversion.

The equation is proven every day of operation of any nuclear power plant or for that matter the detonation of any nuclear bomb.

The fuel goes into the reactor at a certain mass (weight), and when extracted the fuel has lost mass (weight) in the exact amount as calculated by the energy produced.
Guys, guys, this was all resolved succinctly not that long ago:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14131571/17

Religion was defeated if I recollect correctly - didn't go down without a fight though, they never did in the past either.
Listen, I'm not interested in the Evolution vs Creation debate, how many threads has beaten that to death?

There are still gaps in the Theory of Evolution which includes our family tree as humans, ad nauseam.

It is still a theory, not a fact! I know you're the grand wizard of all things Atheism, AS, and TRH lives next door to Moses. What I've pointed out is being twisted and that is, the accuracy of semantics matter when things are stated as facts and theories are just that. Scientific principles dictate this, make sense?

Facts is Facts, and Theories is Theories!

Peace, Love and Bacon Grease!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
E=MC2 is not a theory. It is an equation which is a part of the "Theory of Relativity". Today E=MC2 should be recognized as a fact equivalent with Avagadro's number, PV=NRT, or the constant of acceleration due to gravity.

E is energy
M is mass
C is the speed of light.

The equation states that mass and energy are equivalent and interchangeable, and gives a way to calculate the conversion.

The equation is proven every day of operation of any nuclear power plant or for that matter the detonation of any nuclear bomb.

The fuel goes into the reactor at a certain mass (weight), and when extracted the fuel has lost mass (weight) in the exact amount as calculated by the energy produced.

It's a glorious thing and one of my favorites from one of my favorite scientists! Lotsa science based on it, and if you feel so inclined and passionate about it please go to the Tribal Council of Scientists and convince them to change it to the Fact of Relativity!

Good luck! I'm rooting for you!
Listen, I'm not interested in the Evolution vs Creation debate, how many threads has beaten that to death?

There are still gaps in the Theory of Evolution which includes our family tree as humans, ad nauseam.

It is still a theory, not a fact! I know you're the grand wizard of all things Atheism, AS, and TRH lives next door to Moses. What I've pointed out is being twisted and that is, the accuracy of semantics matter when things are stated as facts and theories are just that. Scientific principles dictate this, make sense?

Facts is Facts, and Theories is Theories!

Peace, Love and Bacon Grease!

Still a theory, like:

The Germ Theory of Disease,
The Theory of Gravity,
The Theory of General Relativity,
The Theory of Special Relativity,
Oxygen theory of combustion,
The Theory of Plate Tectonics,
Quantum theory,
And the theory of Heliocentrism

"Not facts" just like all those Theories?

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
I did not say anything about making the "Theory of Relativity" fact.
I said one equation is fact. There is much more to the theory than E=MC2.
Posted By: kelbro Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
I guess Roy Clark was not very fit.
Scott Adams predicted he would outlive the popularity of evolution. Now that he has, we find liberals that are reluctant to give up their creation story.

The current scientific theory is that we are living in a simulation. The math is on its side with infinite layers of simulations creating simulations.

The longest living theory seems to be Newtonian Mechanics that lasted 500 years before Einstein caught up to him.

When I was in college in 1971 they fed us that dark moths vs light moths in England story to try to validate long term evolution.
No one stood up and called them out on that. I did catch the biology proffesors in mistakes when ever they made a statement founded in physics.

When I was 14 in the 9th grade I read a book about General Relativity [not the easy one, special relativity].
The Lorentz transform was on almost every page and i did not understand it.
When the wife and I took General Relativity 327 [we were EE majors surrounded by physics majors] She was #1 in the class and I was # last.
It seems I never was any good at reference transforms.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_transformation
Posted By: ironbender Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Originally Posted by kelbro

That’s not what survival of the fittest means.
From Wikipedia:
Clark married Barbara Joyce Rupard on August 31, 1957.[4] The couple had five children.

He propagated his genes. His genes have SURVIVED. So, he is “fit”.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19

Don't pick on Roy.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Don't pick on Roy.

He ded ??? 😜
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19

1+1=2 fact.
E=MC2 = theory.

Japan disagrees.
The current scientific theory is that we are living in a simulation. The math is on its side with infinite layers of simulations creating simulations.

This is just one untested hypothesis, not by any means a scientific consensus, and does not rise to the level of a theory.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Don't pick on Roy.

No, no. Not picking on Roy.

Roy abides.
It is amazing how many have no concept of science and the scientific method.

Richard Weikart.....Of the Discovery Institute....

Weikart is best known for his 2004 book From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics and Racism in Germany.[24][25] The Discovery Institute, the hub of the intelligent design movement, funded the book's research.[26] The academic community has been widely critical of the book.[4][13] Regarding the thesis of Weikart's book, University of Chicago historian Robert Richards wrote that Hitler was not a Darwinian and criticized Weikart for trying to undermine evolution.[27] Richards said that there was no evidence that Hitler read Darwin, and that some influencers of Nazism such as Houston Stewart Chamberlain were opposed to evolution.[27]

So,
Not only do you need to work on your critical thinking, you also have to work on your choices of sources as well.
It is amazing how many have no concept of science and the scientific method.

I was pushing my grandkid on a swing in the park, and next to me was woman pushing her kid on the swing.
I asked what she did for a living.
She has a PhD in some scientific field and works in a lab.
I asked her if she knew that the first step in scientific method is to guess.
She yelled at me, "And the second step is to define your hypothesis!"

I did not want to give the woman a bad time. I am an ugly old goat and I am honored to have a foxy young woman talk to me.
I have spent more time in labs testing my ideas than she ever will.
The important part of testing is hand waving. To get tests built I must wave my hands to get technicians to build test fixtures and prototypes. The guys who drill the holes and run the spectrum analyzers don't know what you are talking about, but like a dog, they can see your hands.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
If I could find any specific constant more useful than the word of of God... I would use that constant... but alas, all science eventually fails
Posted By: smokepole Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
If all science failed we'd all be either in wheechairs from polio, or dead from some other disease.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If I could find any specific constant more useful than the word of of God... I would use that constant... but alas, all science eventually fails

It would be hard to find a more stupid comment from anyone on the Internet.

Congratulations! Champ!
The dozens of constants we have to measure [not derive] in physics are from God.
That means we have been stuck for 100 years, not being able to figure out where they come from.
Like damage to a building by weather, we report it to the insurance company as an "act of God".

Cause we don't know much.
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It would be hard to find a more stupid comment from anyone on the Internet.

Congratulations! Champ!

Something about your post leads me to believe that you have a limited understanding of the incredible precision of constants in nature like the gravitational constant.

If it were stronger or weaker by one billionth of a percent,the universe would have either fallen apart or collapsed upon itself. But it is exactly what it is and the universe had exactly the right amout of matter to form as it is so that life is possible.

What are the odds of it happening by random chance? Infinitesimal. And that's just one. There are many,many others.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Darwin's Deadly Legacy - 11/14/19
Big G is more of a theory than a constant...

https://phys.org/news/2015-04-gravitational-constant-vary.html

We exist within parameters, but what happens when the parameters change?

That is my point... The word of God remains constant... but my understanding of it is the variable. The chance that any of that is random is
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
Infinitesimal

© 24hourcampfire