Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
That would be Hitler's deadly legacy. Not Darwin's. Blame the shooter, not the gun (difficult for some of you, I know).

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

Finally, we know the Columbine shooter. It was hitler. Or bobwhite is demented. You decide.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
That would be Hitler's deadly legacy. Not Darwin's. Blame the shooter, not the gun (difficult for some of you, I know).

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

I don't recall Hitler doing things in Darwins name....the things people have done and continue to do in the name of God are as horrendous as what Hitler did. Is it Gods fault then?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Starman

HItler is only human and has just as much chance at redemption as the rest of ungodworthy christian crowd.

What, you mean he's still alive? Did you see him at 7-11 with Elvis??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

Finally, we know the Columbine shooter. It was hitler. Or bobwhite is demented. You decide.

Well, according to starman, Hitler is still with us so........

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Folks partial to spouting little bits of scripture bear close watching. Real close watching.

Last edited by mogwai; 11/12/19.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Barry Arrington, lawyer for a family who lost six children at Columbine, described how devoted to Darwinism Eric Harris was:

“I read through every single page of Eric Harris’s journals; I listened to all of the audio tapes and watched the videotapes … It became evident to me that Harris consciously saw his actions as logically arising from what he had learnt about evolution. Darwinism served as his personal intellectual rationale for what he did. There cannot be the slightest doubt that Harris was a worshipper of Darwin and saw himself as acting on Darwinian principles.” [4]

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
"Darwinism by itself did not produce the Holocaust, but without Darwinism, especially in its social Darwinist and eugenics permutations, neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers would have had the necessary scientific underpinnings to convince themselves and their collaborators that one of the world's greatest atrocities was really morally praiseworthy. Darwinism - or at least some naturalistic interpretation of Darwinism - succeeded in turning morality on its head." (p233)

From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany is scholarship of the highest order.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

That's a tough one, for sure....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Another 1000 poster in the making?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

So we got tbat going for us. Which is nice.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Barry Arrington, lawyer for a family who lost six children at Columbine, described how devoted to Darwinism Eric Harris was:

“I read through every single page of Eric Harris’s journals; I listened to all of the audio tapes and watched the videotapes … It became evident to me that Harris consciously saw his actions as logically arising from what he had learnt about evolution. Darwinism served as his personal intellectual rationale for what he did. There cannot be the slightest doubt that Harris was a worshipper of Darwin and saw himself as acting on Darwinian principles.” [4]

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write? The 13 Columbine victims weren't related.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
"Darwinism by itself did not produce the Holocaust, but without Darwinism, especially in its social Darwinist and eugenics permutations, neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers would have had the necessary scientific underpinnings to convince themselves and their collaborators that one of the world's greatest atrocities was really morally praiseworthy. Darwinism - or at least some naturalistic interpretation of Darwinism - succeeded in turning morality on its head." (p233)

From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany is scholarship of the highest order.

At least we know no one ever misused the bible for evil purposes.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write?

If you have to ask, that's what I call "a sign."

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
https://youtu.be/4mxXICZ9mXo

Hitler and the Nazis were Darwinists, and true believers in this wicked atheistic error.

Oddly, I heard Hitler was a Christian.

He did in fact confess fidelity to the Roman Catholic Faith.

He only used it when it was politically beneficial to be one. They were Occultist in practice in the higher ranks of the Nazi Party.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WTF
And Hitler was part Jew also

Whew. Had me going for a sec.

Thought you were gonna say Joo.

In that case, he'd have been a Bolshevik, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Do you even fact check or proofread the bovine excrement you write? The 13 Columbine victims weren't related.

Had to double back on this one. Barry Arrington is an ambulance chaser who tried and failed to make the case that one of the students was killed by a cop who responded. Harris and Klebold were nuttier than fruitcakes and if Harris hadn't been obsessed with Darwin it would've been someone else.

John Hinckley shot President Reagan because he was obsessed with Jody Foster, is it her fault that Hinckley was a nut case?? Oh yeah, I forgot,she's a lesbian, definitely her fault.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good post Smokepole. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Darwin leads to Hitler.
Columbine.

So we got tbat going for us. Which is nice.

Oh momma....

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Once again: Correlation does NOT equal causation!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah but it's a sign from god

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.