Home
Posted By: Tracks Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
What a puzzy. A sad little jumped up major who got his fellers hurt when the president, not a professional diplomat, pissed in his little Rice bowl.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Hmmm, a Jew getting questioned by a Jew with a Jew heading up the entire clown show.

Coincidence?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
:rolleyes:
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
How did he get to LT. Col.?

I really do know the answer........
Posted By: las Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Sucking azz, how else?
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Compare the shape of his lips to the butt cheeks of the next guy up the chain of command- - - - - -I'll bet they're a perfect fit!
Jerry
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Lt. Col??? Guy looks like he ought to be fixing copy machines for the Air Force. Good grief...
Posted By: rte Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
This was written by one of Vindman's superiors U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman:

A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat "star witness" Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman "really talked up" President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he "verbally reprimanded" Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. "Do not let the uniform fool you," Hickman wrote. "He is a political activist in uniform."

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama's plan, etc., I'd had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I'll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dmTNIEPn6TzzukyBUPhXSG6GjtpS4HB2-HLRXYHI
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/1...the-deep-state-exists-and-it-is-corrupt/

, I became aware of outside influencers promoting a false narrative of Ukraine inconsistent with the consensus views of the interagency. This narrative was harmful to Ukraine.

He later stated he served the "interagency"
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hmmm, a Jew getting questioned by a Jew with a Jew heading up the entire clown show.

Coincidence?

It's a coincidence only if you have your head buried in the sand.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
His neck is growing into his ears.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
The demCRAPS are still in search of crimes based on nothing more than OPINIONATED HERESAY from each witness!

If these impeachment hearings were subjected to any legit court of law the judge would throw it out.....2nd hand, 3rd hand and 4th hand on down the line heresay based on opinions of what might have occurred, could have occurred, did not occur is INADMISSABLE in any court of law under the 6th amendment!!

Schiff's final oratory which just ended was nothing more than an opinionated side show.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by las
Sucking azz, how else?

Step sister's husband was a full bird. What a POS. Good thing he's in Italy.
Posted By: add Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Coincidence?

And all of it being spun by the (((media))).

Bolshevik soft coup.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
This is the kind of officer that was allowed to fester during the obama years and the services are FULL of them at the 06 and above level
Posted By: las Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
[quote=slumlord]His neck is growing into his ears. [/quote

So is his colon
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This is the kind of officer that was allowed to fester during the obama years and the services are FULL of them at the 06 and above level

I can only hope that Trump sends his sorry azz to Afghanistan to serve out the rest of his career.

MM
Posted By: ironbender Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19

He is O-5, fwiw.
Posted By: lippygoathead Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
So far, all I have heard from these career people is ... "its their opinion, that this was not the way that its been done in the past" and they are upset. Especially Lt. Col Vindman, who has said that he went through the chain-of-command, wasn't satisfied with the higher ups opinion, so he goes public! Lt. Col Vindman -- he knows better than any of the higher ups? ...THIS DOES NOT SMELL GOOD....
Posted By: Pugs Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by ironbender

He is O-5, fwiw.

Yes, I think what Jorge is saying is he following the example of the 0-5's who made 0-6 and flag during that era.

0-5 is doable by most officers if they want it and move along a certain "golden path" for their particular speciality, even the edges of that path. 0-6 to some extent and certainly 0-7 in any branch is VERY political and just being a good officer is not enough. The flags who select flags select those they like and the years of the Obama reign had a very real affect on the types of people that were selected. They message is very clear to the 0-5's wanting to move up. "be like us".

Sitting as a recorder on a couple selection boards as a LT watching the sausage being made very much affected what I chose in my chosen career path since I did not want to play that game.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
It was painful listening to that cockgobbler. With two words out of his mouth, I could tell he walked with a decided left lean.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag
How did he get to LT. Col.?

I really do know the answer........

In the military we call it "knee pads and mouthwash!"
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Pugs

He is O-5, fwiw.

Yes, I think what Jorge is saying is he following the example of the 0-5's who made 0-6 and flag during that era.

0-5 is doable by most officers if they want it and move along a certain "golden path" for their particular speciality, even the edges of that path. 0-6 top some extent and certainly 0-7 in any branch is VERY political and just being a good officer is not enough. The flags who select flags select those they like and the years of the Obama reign had a very real affect on the types of people that were selected. They message is very clear to the 0-5's wanting to move up. "be like us".

Sitting as a recorder on a couple selection boards as a LT watching the sausage being made very much affected what I chose in my chosen career path since I did not want to play that game.

It's not a whole lot different in civilian Fed service. GS-9, even GS-11, not so hard to do. Much above that and one better know who's bread to butter.

Kinda sucks for folks that just want to do their job well and hope to make it to a managerial level someday.

Geno
Posted By: poboy Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
It's the Schiff Show - Actors, not real people.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He is O-5, fwiw.

0-5 is doable by most officers if they want it and move along a certain "golden path" for their particular speciality, even the edges of that path. 0-6 top some extent and certainly 0-7 in any branch is VERY political and just being a good officer is not enough. The flags who select flags select those they like and the years of the Obama reign had a very real affect on the types of people that were selected. They message is very clear to the 0-5's wanting to move up. "be like us".

It's not a whole lot different in civilian Fed service. GS-9, even GS-11, not so hard to do. Much above that and one better know who's bread to butter.

Kinda sucks for folks that just want to do their job well and hope to make it to a managerial level someday.

Geno

I have been an 11, 12 and 13. I was an outsider in two of those cases and got the job anyway. I applied for a 12 position I was very well qualified for and lost out to a marginally qualified person who was a friend of the hiring authority. He went on to set historic low production numbers. I lost out in the other case to a better qualified applicant. He retired and I now have that job.
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Attorney Castor got Morrison to say Vindman was not truthful.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Paul,

I figured you'd understand.

I'm just kinda glad some of the folks here are watching for those of us that aren't. I get some info that way, instead of from the nightly "news", should I watch that even.

Geno
Posted By: Pugs Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Tracks
What a puzzy. A sad little jumped up major who got his fellers hurt when the president, not a professional diplomat, pissed in his little Rice bowl.

To add a little levity to the thread. Always good to know the difference between a Major and a Lt Col. grin

Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Lt. Col??? Guy looks like he ought to be fixing copy machines for the Air Force. Good grief...
Or cooking midnight chow for the Army.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
Vindman, needs to go before a board and tried for violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Stripped of his rank, and thrown out of the Army. He's a traitor to his country.
Posted By: poboy Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/19/19
He's the only caliber rat schiff can find to dance with.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by Tracks

To add a little levity to the thread. Always good to know the difference between a Major and a Lt Col. grin

To be honest I have a bit of bias against Majors and Lt. Commanders, some of the most inept people I have ever known have ended their careers at that rank. For others it is just a pause while they get on with their lives.
I assume Vindman was a natural O2 who became a politician in order to rise above his natural inability.
Posted By: K22 Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
He's a twin..................

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/eugene-vindman-alexander-twin-brother/
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
I hope the fugger perjures himself.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
The Commie-Traitor's road to success now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19

He is O-5, fwiw.

0-5 is doable by most officers if they want it and move along a certain "golden path" for their particular speciality, even the edges of that path. 0-6 to some extent and certainly 0-7 in any branch is VERY political and just being a good officer is not enough. The flags who select flags select those they like and the years of the Obama reign had a very real affect on the types of people that were selected. They message is very clear to the 0-5's wanting to move up. "be like us".

Gotcha!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Vindman, needs to go before a board and tried for violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Stripped of his rank, and thrown out of the Army. He's a traitor to his country.

Nothing is going to happen to him other than the fact that he will go nowhere from now on.

MM
Posted By: add Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
He's a traitor to his country.

Nah, as a first generation, paper American jew, he has shown due loyalty...
Posted By: poboy Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Laughin' all the way to the bank.
Posted By: add Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Muh purple heart!!
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
[Linked Image from globalsecurity.org]
LtCol Vindman
How many purple hearts did Johnny Kerry have?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I can only hope that Trump sends his sorry azz to Afghanistan to serve out the rest of his career.

MM

He needs a special assignment to Iran. By himself.
Posted By: mrfudd Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
I would love to kick his teeth in
Posted By: joken2 Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19

Apparently Vindman wasn't injured seriously as he served out the rest of his deployment:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alexander-vindman-explains-why-he-was-awarded-purple-heart

...“In 2014, in the ramp up to probably the largest urban operation in decades, outside of Fallujah, we were conducting a reconnaissance patrol in conjunction with the Marines, and my vehicle was struck by an improvised explosive device that penetrated the armor,” Vindman revealed. ...

UPDATE: Vindman misspoke about the year he was injured. He was wounded by an improvised explosive device while in Iraq in October 2004 but served the rest of the deployment.

Originally Posted by joken2

Apparently Vindman wasn't injured seriously as he served out the rest of his deployment:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alexander-vindman-explains-why-he-was-awarded-purple-heart

...“In 2014, in the ramp up to probably the largest urban operation in decades, outside of Fallujah, we were conducting a reconnaissance patrol in conjunction with the Marines, and my vehicle was struck by an improvised explosive device that penetrated the armor,” Vindman revealed. ...

UPDATE: Vindman misspoke about the year he was injured. He was wounded by an improvised explosive device while in Iraq in October 2004 but served the rest of the deployment.

Hell, he was back on duty the same day.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Was he a cook ?

And got an egg shell fragment in his eye ?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lt. Col. Vindman - 11/20/19
Ya'll remember now...we kiss vet ass on here. Any and all vet ass...smooch smooch

So...santa claus is watchin.

I think we should take up $20 and fix him a custom rifle doggie bag.

© 24hourcampfire