Home
This was written about Vindman,a Ukranian born Commie spy, who has successfully infiltrated our military.

Alexander Vindman, the vaunted National Security Council aide who recently gave Congress his haughty opinion about President Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine, wasn't the simon-pure official just concerned about national security that he portrayed himself as earlier.

Turns out he's quite a partisan piece of work.

Over at American Greatness, Debra Heine found the tweets of one of Vindman's military superiors, a retired lieutenant colonel who had no choice but to verbally reprimand him.

A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat "star witness" Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman "really talked up" President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he "verbally reprimanded" Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. "Do not let the uniform fool you," Hickman wrote. "He is a political activist in uniform."

His series of tweets, soon after Vindman offered his anti-Trump impeachment testimony to Rep. Adam Schiff's panel, were confirmed and corroborated. The story Heine put together from the tweets ran like this:

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama's plan, etc., I'd had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I'll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

Heine then confirmed the tweets, first with Hickman himself, via his LinkedIn page, and then with Hickman's superior, Lt. Col. Thomas Lasch.

It was good reporting with cross-checking, given that something like this out on Twitter could be fake news — but apparently was found to be not.

This raises questions about the kind of people being brought into the White House, supposedly to work on "national security" at six-figure salaries. Some of these people, such as Vindman, were Trump-hating partisans who seethed with Trump-loathing and were the first to jump at the chance to testify for the Schiff panel. Some of them, such as the CIA employee identified by Paul Sperry as the original whistleblower, who coordinated with Schiff from the state, were also suspected leakers. Some are people of talent. Yet to place talent above basic, garden-variety loyalty to the country as well as respectful service to its democratically elected leader seems to be a bridge too far for the people who brought these Trump-haters in. They're worthless and ought to be out on their ears. Nobody is that irreplaceable.

Now they're coming out of the woodwork.

It sounds as though it's long past time for Trump to clean house. This kind of disloyalty to the commander in chief is where it's led. Based on the recollections of the Army men, it started early.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dmTNIEPn6TzzukyBUPhXSG6GjtpS4HB2-HLRXYHI
I hope he gets/got roughed up today............sounds like the kind that might easily lose his cool & let his true colors come out if pressed hard.

MM
Whatever his rank in the militrary, that Vindman guy is a baby-faced sissy boy.

Girly man.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Whatever his rank in the militrary, that Vindman guy is a baby-faced sissy boy.

Girly man.

He is an 0-5 Lt.Colonel.

He looks as though he needs to be bitch slapped.He also has a twin brother.
I feel qualified to say this...the uniform does not and should not shield anyone from being called out for their true self. I would not have wanted to serve under his command.
$h!theads exists in all walks of life and occupations including the military.
In his testimony he sounded like he had gotten his feelings hurt because he had been left out of key events involving Ukraine. For a Lt Col to say that the President, his absolute boss, had no right to make a request of another President of another country for anything, is a career ending statement. He has to know this. Shameful.
Think we just found out who leaked to the Whistle Blower.
Not being of any military service myself, I don't feel that I would have confidence being led into battle by this man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman

shalom.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Not being of any military service myself, I don't feel that I would have confidence being led into battle by this man.

He would chitt his pants first if the word "Battle" was even brought up.
Rep just took down the Col. game set and match. Wouldn’t answer on VP Biden video truly a partisan and big headed Deep State Flunky
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Raeford

He would chitt his pants first if the word "Battle" was even brought up.

He actually served in Iraq in 2004 and was awarded a purple heart.In the world of spy-craft though,you do what's necessary to become ensconced in the system,which then makes your actions more believable.

I wouldn't trust this traitor as far as I could throw him

He was born in Russia,which is now Ukraine.He belongs to the tribe,which has a long history of proffering Communism throughout the world,for more than a century.

He a POS that doesn't even know the chain of command. Time for him to retire.
I see he is a Army Ranger.

Must be tougher then the Fat [bleep] here calling him a Traitor now..

And.. how many Russian Jews do you belive would rather be a spy for Russia, then serve the US?
Originally Posted by Northman

And.. how many Russian Jews do you belive would rather be a spy for Russia, then serve the US?

Poor Walt.

Always a victim.
This guy has a Napoleon Complex and is a self aggrandizer. He coordinated and leaked Classified Info to Schiff’s Blower, who by the way had no “need to know”, that’s very important. Everyone who enters a classified meeting must be put in the meeting by their Security Officers through a database known as J-PASS. The Officer must supply the credentials and the reason for the need to know. Someone leaving a meeting such as this cannot run down the hall and tell others holding security clearances anything about contents on such a meeting, to do so would violate the “need to know” aspect and would cause one to lose their clearance. The Blower did not have a need to know about the contents of that meeting, that’s why he was not in it. Both men should suffer severe consequences not only for leaking classified info, but for coordinating and carrying out a treasonous coup attempt with Schiff.

BTW both are simply political operatives not servants of the people.
Even with the limited cross examination (flying blind because they are not allowed in the secret basement meetings) the R's and the atty's are tearing these idiots to shreds and plainly making the entire process look like the coup it is.
Vegas must have odds and be taking bets on the outcome of all of this. What are their odds on Trump being impeached?
Zero
Originally Posted by Northman aka NorthWestAlaska aka Walt-the-pedo

You're the stupid ass-hole that still doesn't understand the difference between then and than.OMG

You go old man.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Vegas must have odds and be taking bets on the outcome of all of this. What are their odds on Trump being impeached?

Impeached or convicted and removed by the Senate?

Of course the traitors in the House will "impeach" him. They were going to do that since Nov. 9th, 2016.

Talk about subverting "democracy"...

If you don't like a president, vote him out.

Unless you know you CAN'T of course.... smile
It would be good if the commies pushed their hand so far that the half of the American people who are conservative broke away and formed a second government.

I don't know if it will ever happen. But when a country's populace becomes as ideologically divided as has occurred in America, there's no coming back from it.

America has two fundamentally opposed ideologies under a single central government. That can't exist forever. Something's going to give someday.
I see the Demonrats/Commies/homosexuals have no criticism of this Vindman traitor when he remained silent at the time Obama refused to help Ukraine during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Since Vindman is the same Commie scumbag as Obama he didn't want to impugn his fellow Commie/homosexual traveler.
The Campfire commie cunnies sure are bleeding a lot today.

You can tell when things are not going their way. They come out of the woodworks when they smell their own getting slaughtered.
Bunch of Boomers raging on the internett...
Originally Posted by jordan555
Rep just took down the Col. game set and match. Wouldn’t answer on VP Biden video truly a partisan and big headed Deep State Flunky

I saw that. But do you think it will get reported?

That little exchange unmasked Vinman as a deep state partisan. He better be careful, because it's clear to see that he's on the path to a perjury charge. The only thing that will save him is the dems holding control of the house.

Of course the traitors in the House will "impeach" him. They were going to do that since Nov. 9th, 2016.

Just impeached. Removal by Senate has to be near zero. But impeached should be pushing 60% by now I would think.

And, no, they are not subverting "democracy" in the slightest. They are just practicing their Constitutional duty. I realize that strict Constitutionalism is a definite no-no here on the fire, but so it is.
Originally Posted by Northman aka NorthWestAlaska aka Walt-the-pedo
Bunch of Boomers raging on the internett...

I'm much younger than you old man.

So you can take that boomer sh it and shove it up your ass.lol

Just impeached. Removal by Senate has to be near zero. But impeached should be pushing 60% by now I would think.

And, no, they are not subverting "democracy" in the slightest. They are just practicing their Constitutional duty. I realize that strict Constitutionalism is a definite no-no here on the fire, but so it is.

So, they have a constitutional duty to impose their delusions on others. Got it.

This all may be supported (loosely) by the Constitution, but it's more political theater than duty.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans aka FartBoy

You wouldn't know what is or isn't constitutional if your Commie ass depended upon it.lol
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The entire clown show looks like the guest list from a bar mitzvah.

It's in the blood just like a retriever retrieves .
Someone spoke of leading others into battle...that pos couldn’t lead a good conga line!
In watching exchange from Jordan to Schiff and Lt Col V it is apparent the Lt Col perjured himself when in his deposition he said he did not know the Blower, it’s now apparent he not only knows the Blower he knows him well as he provided him the classified transcripts within 48 hours of the meeting. The Blower has been subverting the Trump campaign and presidency since 2016.
Good to see the typical campfire dumbasses posting there stupidity. Walt, Leroy, etc.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Agreed.
Funding a genocidal ethnic mafia larping as a Communist party is not a crime.. ((sarc))
Originally Posted by rte

You wouldn't know what is or isn't constitutional if your Commie ass depended upon it.lol

Are you saying impeachment is NOT Constitutional? Sounds like you are the commie ass.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

lol,...yeah,... I had never heard of the guy. But I read the OP and thought, "There's one".

Looked him up and sure 'nuff. After a while you can pick 'em out by what they say. The way he was hobnobbing with Russians was a definite giveaway.
Originally Posted by rte

You wouldn't know what is or isn't constitutional if your Commie ass depended upon it.lol.

Are you saying impeachment is NOT Constitutional? Sounds like you are the commie ass.

I believe what he stated was that you're just too stupid to understand anything.

He labeled you "FartBoy". That's a good one. Hahahahahahaha!
Originally Posted by rte

This is the first time anyone has seen secret bunker partisan meetings with secret witnesses based on hearsay, all done without any republican to even be present in the Coup Huddle secret meetings, not to mention the unconstitutional legal precedent of not having the right to face your accuser, or the unconstitutional precedent being set of being denied due process of legal council at the hearings.

Tell us all more about what you know about the Constitution, due process, the hearsay rules of evidence, and the blatant coup lead by the Deep State.

Educate us.
Morrison just totally & completely destroyed Vindman's credibility in any thinking person's mind.

So much so that Schitt for Brains had to call a recess to regroup.

MM
" I see he is a Army Ranger. ... "

No, the Ranger tab means he completed Ranger school. If he were a Ranger, he'd wear the patch and scroll of the 75th Ranger regiment at Fort Lewis, Washington. Making it into a Ranger battalion is a very, very difficult task.

Certainly getting through Ranger school is difficult, but completing the school does not make a soldier a Ranger.

L.W.

Than, and the guy is a grade A cundt, Ranger notwithstanding.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Morrison just totally & completely destroyed Vindman's credibility in any thinking person's mind.

So much so that Schitt for Brains had to call a recess to regroup.

MM

I'd like to see that. Are there any You Tube clips out yet?
Read section 2. That's all you need to know (and dont), rockergirl
Read section 2. That's all you need to know (and dont), rockergirl

Section 2 of what? I want to read it.
Congressman Turner totally destroyed the Dems case, Schiff did his best to try and catch Morrison in a lie but he failed as only he can.
Try-outs and practice sessions for witnesses still going on in the House basement.
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his mind. Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.
Originally Posted by rifletom
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his mind. Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.

Linky???
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by jordan555

I saw that. But do you think it will get reported?

That little exchange unmasked Vinman as a deep state partisan. He better be careful, because it's clear to see that he's on the path to a perjury charge. The only thing that will save him is the dems holding control of the house.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
You should see schiff's closing remarks tonight. He has completely, and I mean completely, lost his yarmuckle...Straight jacket time.
Dude has lost it.

Fixed

Trotskyites are all the same.
If it were possible to see every single 'against the law' 'against the rules' that this traitor/spy has committed it would take a truckload of paper to print it all . . You let 'his type' in and you've made a mistake , they are always out for themselves - F-everyone else .
Although impeachment is indeed a part of the constitution and the house is charged with indicting the accused, in this case they have used partisan politics to turn the constitution on it's head and ignore the meaning of what they are actually charged with in the constitution. They should all be tried for treason and convicted by impeachment and trial in the senate themselves for using their authority under the constitution to carry out a coup against the president who is totally innocent and everyone in the free world knows it. The democrat majority has made our country and form of government a mockery and a laughing stock on the world stage. These people act as spoiled children with unlimited authority.
Enjoy your day in the sunshine jackasses for it could be cut short and the penalty for treason is quite severe.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Although impeachment is indeed a part of the constitution and the house is charged with indicting the accused, in this case they have used partisan politics to turn the constitution on it's head and ignore the meaning of what they are actually charged with in the constitution. They should all be tried for treason and convicted by impeachment and trial in the senate themselves for using their authority under the constitution to carry out a coup against the president who is totally innocent and everyone in the free world knows it. The democrat majority has made our country and form of government a mockery and a laughing stock on the world stage. These people act as spoiled children with unlimited authority.
Enjoy your day in the sunshine jackasses for it could be cut short and the penalty for treason is quite severe.

You are stupid.

But funny.

You are stupid.

But funny.

Yeah, all you radical liberals think that. You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with your communist ruination of our Republic.

You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with you.

You think you are smarter than more than 63 million people that elected our POTUS.

You won't think you are so smart when the giant you keep kicking awakens. You probably won't find THAT too funny either.
RB this jackass,LeroyBeans=NorthWest Alaska=FartBoy,is too stupid to understand the difference between then and than.

Most people learned this in grade school but he remains ignorant yet he has the temerity to call someone else stupid.lol

You are stupid.

But funny.

Yeah, all you radical liberals think that. You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with your communist ruination of our Republic.

You think it of anyone that doesn't agree with you.

You think you are smarter than more than 63 million people that elected our POTUS.

You won't think you are so smart when the giant you keep kicking awakens. You probably won't find THAT too funny either.

I love it when you make up stories about me.

Meanwhile, this is clearly no a bluebird day for Trump. One has to wonder if he will be making another trip to Walter Reed again, and soon.
Dude has lost it.

He cant face reality and is flying by the seat of his pants, in a fog, with the mountain ahead.
Dude has lost it.

Schiff completely ignored all the testimony of the day and made a closing statement opposite of it. Get a straight jacket!

I love it when you make up stories about me.

Meanwhile, this is clearly no a bluebird day for Trump. One has to wonder if he will be making another trip to Walter Reed again, and soon.

I don't have to make up stories about you. You are an idiot that proves that fact daily here.

Actually, you spoke too soon.

It DID turn out to be a great bluebird day for Trump, when the facts were spoken, and the "presumptions" were laid aside as the BS they were.

But keep trying, Cupcake.

Bwahahaha!
👍
© 24hourcampfire