Home
They're all alike. Some fat woman turns up weighing 750 pounds,.....got a tattoo of a dolphin that's been stretched so much that it looks like a baleen whale,...and Dr. No tells her if she loses 500 pounds,...he'll remove her stomach.

All the while there's a dorky little skinny ass man sitting to the side feeding her scoops of peanut butter with an entrenching tool.

Between gulping down peanut butter, the fat woman is nodding and slobbering out,..."I'll do it!"

On the way home the little dorky man stops off at the do-nut shop and lets her eat 2 dozen maple sugar pastries.

They show back up at Dr No's place two weeks later and he says,.."Your ass is fattern last time!,...who has been feeding you?"

The little dorky ass boyfriend shruggs his shoulders and says,..."I'm outta this"

Meanwhile,...the fat bitch pulls a pack of beef jerky out from under her left tit and is going to town.

I hate that show.
I'd date any gal that had beef jerky in her tits.........
LOL!!!!
Beef jerky is a low fat, low calorie food.
I always wondered about how glorious their morning glories are... but i have an idea its a off n on all day glory, not just morning.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Well,...thank you for that bit of insight.
I’m cryin!
I'm sure that the 750 pound bitch will appreciate it.

Dr No: "What have you eaten since last time?"

Big old bitch: "Nothing except 2700 pounds of been jerky,....been constipated like a big dog, too!

I passed a fire log yesterday. Thought I was gonna have a stroke!"
My wife likes that show as well. Spot on description Bristoe.
Fat chicks

My first thought is how can they wash their nether regions appropriately?

Gotta be a lot of yeast and other stuff down there. Never banged a fat chick and never voted for one. That means you Hillary

I don't think I've ever seen that show. What color is that ol gal's single wide?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're all alike. Some fat woman turns up weighing 750 pounds,.....got a tattoo of a dolphin that's been stretched so much that it looks like a baleen whale,...and Dr. No tells her if she loses 500 pounds,...he'll remove her stomach.

All the while there's a dorky little skinny ass man sitting to the side feeding her scoops of peanut butter with an entrenching tool.

Between gulping down peanut butter, the fat woman is nodding and slobbering out,..."I'll do it!"

On the way home the little dorky man stops off at the do-nut shop and lets her eat 2 dozen maple sugar pastries.

They show back up at Dr No's place two weeks later and he says,.."Your ass is fattern last time!,...who has been feeding you?"

The little dorky ass boyfriend shruggs his shoulders and says,..."I'm outta this"

Meanwhile,...the fat bitch pulls a pack of beef jerky out from under her left tit and is going to town.

I hate that show.
Is that the fat bitch that chain smokes Chesterfields?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I hate that show.

I'll have u know sir that skinny guys keeping their women fat are known in the chubby chaser world as a "Feeders". My internet travels go to some dark places sometimes haha
Creative writing is definitely your forte.😂
Bristoe, you have me rolling on the freaking floor!

Almost every night, I’m trying to go to bed, and my wife is watching a show about 800lb porkers, oozing sores (dr pimple popper), or 15yo unwed mother’s. I laughingly tell her she should find a show about 800lb people with oozing sores that are having babies out of wedlock.

JUST this evening she said she’s going to watch a show about murder. I said “I’m fine with that” :-)

800 channels of f-ing TV, and if it’s not about wars, history, cars, hunting or guns..... it’s all pretty unwatchable.
Who’s the fella here that like posting pics of the corpulent kind?

Was it Hanco?
Sounds like I'm missing out. I guess it'd be entertaining watching a big ol gal runnin the folds looking for crumbs.
I watched that 600lb life show one day and then turned to the hoarders show.....It got too personal for me , so I turned off the TV.
I didn’t know anyone really watched that crap!

You are not the father!!!
I got rid of direct tv because my wife wanted to watch that show. Go visit the in-laws and guess what we watch.

No way was I going to pay $100 a month for tv so I could watch fat folks, drug addiction, and some family with 19 kids.
Oh apparently midgets are called little people. Having flashbacks to when we had tv.
I know doctors are smart

but how often does one actually succeed telling a 600 pound woman she needs to lose weight

might as well tell the skinny hubby he'd get better pussy if he made 12 million a year too

ain't neither one happening.
I dont even know what show you are talking about.
I wonder what it’s like to Fuuck a 600 pound woman???
I've never heard of that show, either. All I know is that there's a lot of mind rotting garbage on TV and that's why I watch so little of it. Most of that stuff is geared for folks that don't have much of a life.
That would be nasty!!
Originally Posted by hanco

These skinny guys got it down pat on how to ride em.

Who in their right mind would want to? There is absolutely nothing that disgusts me more than an extremely overweight person. I get it that some people are just big boned to begin with, and are not fat, just big people. But, then there is fat.......most of which is inexcusable. In today's world that we live in, with the medical advances we have, there is no excuse for a person becoming sloppy fat.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Who in their right mind would want to?

This is a trick question?

All black guys AND
1/2 of the 101st Airborne Divison
Originally Posted by slumlord

Who in their right mind would want to?

This is a trick question?

All black guys AND
1/2 of the 101st Airborne Divison

LOL......Negroes love them some big ole White gals, you know the ones that can't get a White boy cause they're too fat. As far as the 101st goes, a nanny goat tied out by Gate 4 wouldn't lack for attention.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

That requires a decent set of choppers to devour.

🤣

Who in their right mind would want to? There is absolutely nothing that disgusts me more than an extremely overweight person. I get it that some people are just big boned to begin with, and are not fat, just big people. But, then there is fat.......most of which is inexcusable. In today's world that we live in, with the medical advances we have, there is no excuse for a person becoming sloppy fat.
Well JJ, you don't know what you're missin' out on.
Had a buddy go to Vegas for a Convention..... turns out it was “Large Women and the Men Who Love Them” weekend at his hotel grin

Morbidly obese women everywhere. Said he was afraid to ride the elevators, and that the pool was just unspeakable.....
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
and that the pool was just unspeakable.....

"LAY TO ON THEM OARS, STARBUCK!!! IT’S THE WHITE WHALE WE BE AFTER!!!!"
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Had a buddy go to Vegas for a Convention..... turns out it was “Large Women and the Men Who Love Them” weekend at his hotel grin

Morbidly obese women everywhere. Said he was afraid to ride the elevators, and that the pool was just unspeakable.....

I went to Myrtle Beach once, the negro version of that was going on. Aka Black Biker Week.

People up all night yelling, crotch rockets doing burnouts, I think everyone was named ANDRE' or PATROE.

I ask ahead now when we travel if it's going to be black biker week.
I bet there was a pretty good foam on the hot tub....
I have no idea what this show y'all are talking about is but I'm rolling with laughter.....
Originally Posted by TomT
Bristoe, you have me rolling on the freaking floor!

Almost every night, I’m trying to go to bed, and my wife is watching a show about 800lb porkers, oozing sores (dr pimple popper), or 15yo unwed mother’s. I laughingly tell her she should find a show about 800lb people with oozing sores that are having babies out of wedlock.

JUST this evening she said she’s going to watch a show about murder. I said “I’m fine with that” :-)

800 channels of f-ing TV, and if it’s not about wars, history, cars, hunting or guns..... it’s all pretty unwatchable.

This^^^^^
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

this..........^^^^^^^^^^

fat chics are disgusting...........prob smell bad in places too........... cry
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[/quote]Well JJ, you don't know what you're missin' out on.

Lol, I never went to bed with a fat girl but I have woke up with a couple.........

I still say any chick that can stash a # of jerky in her tits gets my attention!

Titties and jerky, what's not to like?
© 24hourcampfire