Home
I have never cheated on my wife and never will.

Thank the Lord Costco is not a woman.

Only a God forsaken Liberal Megastore Behemoth that is constantly tempting me.

Some of todays transgressions:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bought a flat screen and food stuffs . My original intent was garbage bags only.
Originally Posted by sidepass
Bought a flat screen and food stuffs . My original intent was garbage bags only.

I've not bought a TV, but went for milk and eggs, and came back with a 12lb Jamon Iberico Leg (spanish ham)... kids were thrilled and we ate good.
Yup bought the wife a 65" 4k for "Her Birthday" in October. 😁
Definitely costs me serious $$ on implulse purchases, especially with high-intensity flashlights!!
I'm kinda stuck with Costco now that Sam's closed all their Alaska stores. Their anti-gun rhetoric seems to be more prevalent in Lesser 48 stores than it does in AK.

I shop there for my bulk items that I'll need for the year. Last year I ordered a 17" Dell laptop from them and a Samsung 10.5" Tab A tablet this past weekend that was the cheapest I could find anywhere. They beat Best Buy by $50.
How’s that Irish Whiskey?
Costco has feeding stations every 100 feet, so shoppers will not drop from the soulless walking in a sea of immigrants.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Costco has feeding stations every 100 feet, so shoppers will not drop from the soulless walking in a sea of immigrants.

The one in Tacoma would rival a lot of Walmart’s. Only one I’ve seen with guards! Lol.
Led lightbulbs and sardines....
Costco Insider Hint: Pick the rotisserie chicken with the juicy breast pressing on the plastic cover like that hot chick washing a car in Cool Hand Luke.
Originally Posted by AKduck

Damn good for a 4yr 1.75ltr at a 27.99 price point.
You two ain't been to one in SoCal have you. LOL.

Originally Posted by MadMooner

The one in Tacoma would rival a lot of Walmart’s. Only one I’ve seen with guards! Lol.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by AKduck

Damn good for a 4yr 1.75ltr at a 27.99 price point.

Jameson clone?

Went get that Japanese stuff, Suntori?.

Had good reviews... no longer carry it.

Ohhhh MAN! smirk

I'm working real hard to lose weight and sidestep diabetes. I probably will if I lose 25 more pounds...down to 239 from 278.

Then you go and pull this on me.

...no time for more...heading to the fridge... Be back in a while...
You two ain't been to one in SoCal have you. LOL.

Originally Posted by MadMooner

No, but I’m sure there is some *choice* ones in the region. They lock up diapers?
Fyi, their electronics carry a 2 yr guarantee, regardless of manufacturer's warranty.

Hard to beat!
The Tasso's stuffed olives are Mediterranean crack.
In Cabo a couple years ago there were armed guards with dogs all over the place and if paying in cash they made you pay in roughly 100 dollar increments and they sent the money away after taking it each time.

The Irish whiskey is not as good as their blended 12yr Scotch. But it is about $10 cheaper.
Originally Posted by Sponxx
Originally Posted by sidepass

I've not bought a TV, but went for milk and eggs, and came back with a 12lb Jamon Iberico Leg (spanish ham)... kids were thrilled and we ate good.

I too looked at one to share with my Spanish friend.
Im on yourside. Just stocking the larder for those moments of weakness.

Originally Posted by luv2safari

Ohhhh MAN! smirk

I'm working real hard to lose weight and sidestep diabetes. I probably will if I lose 25 more pounds...down to 239 from 278.

Then you go and pull this on me.

...no time for more...heading to the fridge... Be back in a while...
Originally Posted by add
Fyi, their electronics carry a 2 yr guarantee, regardless of manufacturer's warranty.
Hard to beat!

4 and sometimes 5years on select items purchased with the Costco Visa.

That's not cheating, Fat. That's the prize you get for not cheating. Sheesh, it ain't like its puzzy. Puzzy isn't fattening. You can eat all you want.
Rationalizations make the world go round. A life a lot more palatable.😬

Originally Posted by jaguartx

That's not cheating, Fat. That's the prize you get for not cheating. Sheesh, it ain't like its puzzy. Puzzy isn't fattening. You can eat all you want.
Originally Posted by add
Hard to beat!

4 and sometimes 5years on select items purchased with the Costco Visa.

Hmmm... thanks, did not know that.

Just passed on AppleCare based on the 2 year.
I bought a handle of Buffalo trace and a megapack of Toblarone bars the first time through the doors when my sister took me. I avoid that place.............
I was up at Notre Dame the other week and stopped in Costco. I was blown away that they sold liquor since they don't in my city.

If it wasn't for my wife imposing some discipline I'm not sure how much I would have spent.

Kirkland Signature Irish Cream 1.75 liter $14.99
Woodford Reserve Bourbon Limited Edition Holiday bottle 1liter $33.99
Elijah Craig Bourbon12 year Small Batch 1liter $23.49
Jameson Irish Whiskey 1.75 liter $41.59.

I was thrilled and the Irish Cream is right up there with Baileys. -tnscouter
Glad I dont live near a Costco.

We have been trying to pay off the dentist bill....Costco would have to wait!
The only thing I see wrong with that selection is the summer sausage... I feed my dogs better than that.
The alcohol section can be a little overwhelming if its your first time.

Like Charlie Bucket with a dollar in the candy store.
I busted a rear molar yesterday Im gonna get looked at on Fri. Thats probably gonna be costly.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

If I walk into Costco I'm spending $200 regardless of what I went there for

I've just accepted it
That olive oil is a new on me. One of the best things at Costco is their cheap and good olive oil. It is hard to find good olive oil in some places in the US.
Never been to one and I'm grateful I don't live in a place were such amenities exist.
With the kids gone we don’t spend like we used to. Used to dump $250+a month when the kids were both home.The liquor store has good prices and the Kirkland Cabernet Sauvignon is pretty good. About the only liquor I didn’t care for was the Irish Whiskey. The Canadian whiskey is outstanding as are the vodkas.

We shop at Cost-You a great deal. Generally, all around good stuff. Those Carr’s wafer crackers are my favorite,..among other things.
They don't have Costco here,

So I can say something snarky like "by God I ain't never stepped foot in one of them and hope I never will, get my pabst blue ribbon at Tank & Tummy quikmart"

As if that's some badge of accomplishment.

Wish they would sell ammo...........
I busted a rear molar yesterday Im gonna get looked at on Fri. Thats probably gonna be costly.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Get you a can of Kirkland Dentist.

Just as good a dentist as the name brand....but half the money.

Fuggin Costco!
Warsteiner Dunkel is my favorite. Haven’t seen it at the local Costco.
Damned Fatz, you couldn't wait till after the photo, to open the cheese !

We can't get out of there fore under $700 !

Luckily, it's a 4 hour drive each way, so probably average twice a year.

No booze in the Canadian stores, fuggin gubbermint controls (sells) it. Never see any real "specials", due to the interference !
I was told their Kirkland brand Vodka is Grey Goose and its $19 a bottle here.
Can't get Costco booze here. Kinda sucks. Only state authorized liquor stores can sell booze.
Free food, drinks and entertainment...

We bought that homewrecker too. Once you go black...
Originally Posted by smarquez

We bought that homewrecker too. Once you go black...

dag
Costco owned by a billionaire, sinegal, that gives so much money to anti gun initiatives in WA state, that we gun owners are outgunned with money by 10:1.

As a WA resident, I now need to be 21, take a training class, and wait 5 days to get a Marlin 60 rifle. The same 22 rifle that used to be marketed to boys under 12 years old in Boy's Life for cub scouts..... and no more private sales;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sinegal

Never mind the "no guns allowed, this means you concealed carry permit holders" signs at Costco, the reach of Costco is beyond the stores.

Do you think you can do business with the devil and walk away clean?
I've never seen those signs Clark wink

Like Jim, I'm far from the nearest one...................and that's a good thing.

But I discovered this "internet" thingy, and I can order stuff shipped in.

But the dang online shopping is as bad as their stores. They get you hooked on something, then it goes away.

And sometimes you find stuff it says is there, then they tell you not available to ship to your zip code. WTF? It's 2019, no? Wanna sell that stuff? Then what difference does it make what zip code it's being shipped to......................the Brown Truck and FedEx go everywhere.

And they get smart and change to stuff that's likely made cheaper. They had great Kirkland chocolate chips in a white bag, 4 ingredients, no milk added. Some folks liked them for the lactose intolerants in their family, I just liked the taste the best. Next time I order, there's a friggen red bag, and assuming they might have just modernized the packaging I ordered some.....................not anywhere as good. But, that dang capitalist corporation is most likely making more profit now.

I run hot and cold about Costco..........................but like a truly good bad woman I keep going back to her. shocked

Geno
extra crunchy roast peanuts 6.49
Costco owned by a billionaire, sinegal, that gives so much money to anti gun initiatives in WA state, that we gun owners are outgunned with money by 10:1.

As a WA resident, I now need to be 21, take a training class, and wait 5 days to get a Marlin 60 rifle. The same 22 rifle that used to be marketed to boys under 12 years old in Boy's Life for cub scouts..... and no more private sales;)

Never mind the "no guns allowed, this means you concealed carry permit holders" signs at Costco, the reach of Costco is beyond the stores.

I've been to 3 Costco stores. 1 in Iowa, and 2 in Illinois. Never seen anything like that sign.

Illinois regulates what a lawful "No Guns" sign looks like and it is NOT on their entry way.

I can't walk through their door without spending twice what I went for. Best store bought beef I've ever seen.
Went to buy a bag of dog food and cat food last week. Cost me $425.
There's some dried mushroom snack thing! Damned good.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Damned Fatz, you couldn't wait till after the photo, to open the cheese !

We can't get out of there fore under $700 !

Luckily, it's a 4 hour drive each way, so probably average twice a year.

No booze in the Canadian stores, fuggin gubbermint controls (sells) it. Never see any real "specials", due to the interference !

Some Alberta Costco's sell Liquor, Kirkland wines are especially good value.

Mexican Costco's sell Liquor, will be going to the one in Puerto Vallarta tomorrow.
I don't drink anymore, but "Kirkland Irish Whiskey" seems like an affront to God and everything that's decent in the world....
Originally Posted by johnw

I've been to 3 Costco stores. 1 in Iowa, and 2 in Illinois. Never seen anything like that sign.

Illinois regulates what a lawful "No Guns" sign looks like and it is NOT on their entry way.

I can't walk through their door without spending twice what I went for. Best store bought beef I've ever seen.

And as far as "NO GUNS" signs, the 2 Illinois stores I've been to are practically in Chicago, where I'd most expect to see one. One store was in St Charles, the other in Aurora.

No sign at either location...
Their prime cut ribeyes, sirloins and tri-tip steaks are the bomb. Their Kirkland branded dog food is good for the pups too.
1. Paul Actually that was the wife that opened it to grate some cheese for a quesadilla she was making.

2. Jimbo my Dentist is 6'3" Japanese man that owns his own duck club. No never been invited.

3. i figure the thousands and thousand of dollars I've saved and received in cash back buying from Costco over the years has allowed me to give generously to RKBA groups, hunt shoot and fish. I CCW all the time in my local Costcos.

4. LMAO@smarquez.
Hmmm......I thought the Japanese were supposed to be a polite race.

Thats not very polite of him.
I joined the devil's pantry just to save thousands on hearing aids. But f course I bought several cases of water as well because the people in hell want water. No liquor found in Ga as well. Dammit! No signs either, wouldn't matter I can't see as well. Deaf and blind. I guess next time I'll get my eyes checked while I'm there.
Speaking of getting eyes checked, Foster Grant readers are on sale this month month. Time to stock up.
© 24hourcampfire