Home
I hope her insurance covers her own upcoming funeral:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/08/wildl...d-by-own-tigers-at-california-sanctuary/

A California wildlife conservationist was attacked by several of her own tigers in a terrifying episode at an animal sanctuary, according to reports.

Patty Perry, who is the founder of Wildlife Environmental Conservation, was injured Saturday when at least two of the tigers pounced on her in a cage at the Moorpark compound, news station KABC reported.

“They began to play with her and the Bengal took both paws and wrapped them around her legs, the conservation’s attorney, Michael Bradbury, told the news outlet. “She fell on the ground and another tiger jumped on her and began to pull on her before they got her out and she got some lacerations.”

Perry told others that she doesn’t believe that the tigers intended to harm her, KABC reported.

“A lot of people I’m sure that saw it were horrified thinking the worst. She said it was obvious they were playing with her because they do love her. She raised them from babies,” Bradbury said.

Perry was brought with lacerations to her head and shoulder to Los Robles Health System in Thousand Oaks, the Ventura County Star reported.

Bradbury said the founder is heartbroken over the episode and plans to return to the tigers when she’s released from the hospital.

“She hopes to get back to it soon,” Bradbury told the newspaper.
Not a "wildlife conservationist", just an idiot who gets a charge out of keeping wild animals in captivity. eek
Originally Posted by mudhen
Not a "wildlife conservationist", just an idiot who gets a charge out of keeping wild animals in captivity. eek

These people are complete idiots where animals are concerned. They are convinced the animals think the same as humans, and they end up paying a price. I hope she didn't breed. We need to get them out of the gene pool.
Seems that a lot of women think they have a special connection to powerful dangerous animals - one of these days someone is going to get hurt .
She lucky she wasn’t killed!
risk of serious infection with those type of injuries. stupid woman is lucky to be alive.
Stupid can hurt..
She said it was obvious they were playing with her because they do love her

Yeppers, playing.

and house cats play with mice and birds because they do love them too, right?

Geno
Mess with the bull and one eventually ...
Originally Posted by 1minute
Mess with the bull and one eventually ...

Eventually the millions of years of being a wild killer thumping the back of it's skull 24/7 will kick in.
they were sick of her silly ass schit.
I blame Disney...They teach everyone that animals think and act human...
In fairness to the woman I doubt that the tigers intended to kill her when it started, in fact since they ain’t pack animals it’s a bit of a mystery how even house cats regard humans. Once she was down and bleeding tho who knows what that could have led to? If our pet house cats weighed 500+lbs we wouldn’t be safe either.
“She fell on the ground and another tiger jumped on her and began to pull on her before they got her out and she got some lacerations.”

Perry told others that she doesn’t believe that the tigers intended to harm her, KABC reported.
Of course they didn't. How many times have I watched a cat handle a mouse that way?
Maybe Darwin will win next time.
She'll end up Tiger scat before it's over.
Let's see, I think this may be dejavue all over again.

They say somehow Roy fell beneath the tiger, which of course tried to take him to a hospital. Problem was it just instinctively picked him up by the head. Yeah, right.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/siegfried-roy-tiger-confused-onstage-roy-horn-falls-65916318
Did lots of construction work at this particular facility.
Lady is well meaning but batship crazy about dangerous animals.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by mudhen

These people are complete idiots where animals are concerned. They are convinced the animals think the same as humans, and they end up paying a price. I hope she didn't breed. We need to get them out of the gene pool.

Yup, what I’d call a ‘Preservationist’. Someone who believes the most important thing is to keep animals from dying, not understanding that there are more important fundamentals to conservation.
Preemptive strike

Zanesville Massacre Link
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Did lots of construction work at this particular facility.
Lady is well meaning but batship crazy about dangerous animals.

Lots of women in Houston are the same way nowadays.
© 24hourcampfire