Home
Rush has been discussing the impeachment fiasco, and is now saying the best strategy for the turtle is to simply dismiss the impeachment on the grounds there is no case made for any crime, and move on. If there is a trial, Rush thinks the demonrats will not let it end until the 2020 elections, and it will be in the news everyday on all the FAKE media outlets. It is a no-win for Trump and the Republicans.
I read a couple days ago the demoncraps had put a clause in the resolution that will prevent Trump from running in 2020 unless it is specifically voted on and does not pass the Senate.

I dunno how legal that is, given they are demoncraps, I'm sure things like legality don't matter a bit to them.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I read a couple days ago the demoncraps had put a clause in the resolution that will prevent Trump from running in 2020 unless it is specifically voted on and does not pass the Senate.

I dunno how legal that is, given they are demoncraps, I'm sure things like legality don't matter a bit to them.

The qualifications for President are set forth in The Constitution.

House Approval is not among them.
I now agree with Mitch on this as the Dims want to call witnesses for the sole purpose of continuing their fishing expedition.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mc...ds-vows-not-to-pursue-fishing-expedition
The Dumbocrats do not deserve any respect in fact they should be jailed along with their media cohorts. Let them vote on it day one and be done with it. We then impeach every communist president elected from day one.
There is much logic in dismissing it for what it is - a sham. That gives it no credibility now, or in the the future no matter how history tries to rewrite it. "It was dismissed as 100% partisan".

As you guys point out, don't let them fish and spin. They can make a lie out of anything and will spin it and parrot it to death. It took the Mueller dud to end "Russia Collusion".
Originally Posted by hatari
There is much logic in dismissing it for what it is - a sham. That gives it no credibility now, or in the the future no matter how history tries to rewrite it. "It was dismissed as 100% partisan".

As you guys point out, don't let them fish and spin. They can make a lie out of anything and will spin it and parrot it to death. It took the Mueller dud to end "Russia Collusion".

And yet...it did not end.
No end to the crap they invent!
I'm beginning to believe that this may be the best strateegery.
Basically ignore what the house D's have done[and keep on appointing judges].
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

A lot of stuff is in the Constitution and a lot of it has been infringed. Even disregarding the Law of the Land, which is quite common amongst our "lawmakers", such a thing would have to be in the form of a law and it would have to pass BOTH Houses and be signed into law by the one it would seek to unconstitutionally bar from running OR have enough votes to get through his veto thereof. Not happening. Once again, the Communist Party is pissing into the wind.

Simple as that, yes
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Simple as that, yes
Cool. That means that all this talk about violating the 2nd Amendment in Virginia is moot since it says they can't in the Constitution.
There's Swiss f ucking cheese on the backside of the moon!!
John Roberts presiding doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies
R’s could screw up a bowl of soup. I really believe they could get Trump kicked out of office due to their own ineptitude, actual effort on the part of folks like Romney not even withstanding.

Best to dismiss it and move on.........
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Rush has been discussing the impeachment fiasco, and is now saying the best strategy for the turtle is to simply dismiss the impeachment on the grounds there is no case made for any crime, and move on. If there is a trial, Rush thinks the demonrats will not let it end until the 2020 elections, and it will be in the news everyday on all the FAKE media outlets. It is a no-win for Trump and the Republicans.

The Senate has the SOLE authority to try an impeachment. The house can't tell them how to do it.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The Senate has the SOLE authority to try an impeachment. The house can't tell them how to do it.

Agreed, but can Senate democrats pee in the pool?

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Agreed, but can Senate democrats pee in the pool?

P

Why not? They peed in their own drink.
The bottom line is that the longer the Dems keep this up, the better the numbers will be for the Republicans.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
John Roberts presiding doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies

All the more reason to dismiss and move along.
give it the boot...not worth anything more than that
Been saying that for a while. No need to f’uck around. (Thanks, boomer)

Move for summary dismissal. Rs need to learn how to fight the left.
© 24hourcampfire