Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rush has been discussing the impeachment fiasco, and is now saying the best strategy for the turtle is to simply dismiss the impeachment on the grounds there is no case made for any crime, and move on. If there is a trial, Rush thinks the demonrats will not let it end until the 2020 elections, and it will be in the news everyday on all the FAKE media outlets. It is a no-win for Trump and the Republicans.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I read a couple days ago the demoncraps had put a clause in the resolution that will prevent Trump from running in 2020 unless it is specifically voted on and does not pass the Senate.

I dunno how legal that is, given they are demoncraps, I'm sure things like legality don't matter a bit to them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RickyD
I read a couple days ago the demoncraps had put a clause in the resolution that will prevent Trump from running in 2020 unless it is specifically voted on and does not pass the Senate.

I dunno how legal that is, given they are demoncraps, I'm sure things like legality don't matter a bit to them.

The qualifications for President are set forth in The Constitution.

House Approval is not among them.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I now agree with Mitch on this as the Dims want to call witnesses for the sole purpose of continuing their fishing expedition.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mc...ds-vows-not-to-pursue-fishing-expedition

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/17/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Dumbocrats do not deserve any respect in fact they should be jailed along with their media cohorts. Let them vote on it day one and be done with it. We then impeach every communist president elected from day one.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is much logic in dismissing it for what it is - a sham. That gives it no credibility now, or in the the future no matter how history tries to rewrite it. "It was dismissed as 100% partisan".

As you guys point out, don't let them fish and spin. They can make a lie out of anything and will spin it and parrot it to death. It took the Mueller dud to end "Russia Collusion".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
There is much logic in dismissing it for what it is - a sham. That gives it no credibility now, or in the the future no matter how history tries to rewrite it. "It was dismissed as 100% partisan".

As you guys point out, don't let them fish and spin. They can make a lie out of anything and will spin it and parrot it to death. It took the Mueller dud to end "Russia Collusion".

And yet...it did not end.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
No end to the crap they invent!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm beginning to believe that this may be the best strateegery.
Basically ignore what the house D's have done[and keep on appointing judges].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

A lot of stuff is in the Constitution and a lot of it has been infringed. Even disregarding the Law of the Land, which is quite common amongst our "lawmakers", such a thing would have to be in the form of a law and it would have to pass BOTH Houses and be signed into law by the one it would seek to unconstitutionally bar from running OR have enough votes to get through his veto thereof. Not happening. Once again, the Communist Party is pissing into the wind.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Simple as that, yes

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Simple as that, yes
Cool. That means that all this talk about violating the 2nd Amendment in Virginia is moot since it says they can't in the Constitution.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There's Swiss f ucking cheese on the backside of the moon!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John Roberts presiding doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
R’s could screw up a bowl of soup. I really believe they could get Trump kicked out of office due to their own ineptitude, actual effort on the part of folks like Romney not even withstanding.

Best to dismiss it and move on.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Rush has been discussing the impeachment fiasco, and is now saying the best strategy for the turtle is to simply dismiss the impeachment on the grounds there is no case made for any crime, and move on. If there is a trial, Rush thinks the demonrats will not let it end until the 2020 elections, and it will be in the news everyday on all the FAKE media outlets. It is a no-win for Trump and the Republicans.

The Senate has the SOLE authority to try an impeachment. The house can't tell them how to do it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The Senate has the SOLE authority to try an impeachment. The house can't tell them how to do it.

Agreed, but can Senate democrats pee in the pool?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Agreed, but can Senate democrats pee in the pool?

P

Why not? They peed in their own drink.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The bottom line is that the longer the Dems keep this up, the better the numbers will be for the Republicans.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deerstalker
John Roberts presiding doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies

All the more reason to dismiss and move along.

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (160user, 1minute, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,179
Posts18,503,250
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.