Home
Posted By: bigwhoop VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/21/19
Sanctuary counties and the pushback that is setting up in Virginia. Going to be a place to watch.........

[quoteVIRGINIAPublished 4 hours agoLast Update 2 hours ago
More than 100 Virginia cities, counties declare themselves gun sanctuaries as Dems prepare to take legislature
By Sam Dorman | Fox News
Facebook
Twitter
Flipboard
Comments
Print
Email

Virginia sheriff vows to deputize residents in response to Democrats' gun legislation
The sheriff of Culpeper County, Virginia says he will deputize his residents if Democrat state lawmakers pass their gun control plan.

Dozens of Virginia counties and cities are declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries in an apparent revolt against the state legislature's proposals for new firearm restrictions.

The movement has gained so much steam that Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring issued an advisory opinion reminding residents that such "sanctuary" resolutions had no standing.

"It is my opinion that these resolutions have no legal effect," Herring said in a letter issued Friday. "It is my further opinion that localities and local constitutional officers cannot nullify state laws and must comply with gun violence prevention measures that the General Assembly may enact."

The Associated Press reports that more than 100 cities, towns and counties have passed such resolutions.

NEW MEXICO COUNTY BECOMES 'SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY' IN PROTEST OF GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION

The controversy came just before Democrats take control of both the Virginia Senate and House of Delegates for the first time since 1996. Gov. Ralph Northam already pledged to pass "common-sense gun safety legislation" after the November election.

The new General Assembly is expected to vote on two bills in particular -- SB 18 and SB 16 -- which would ban assault weapons, raise the minimum age of purchase to 21 and require background checks for any firearm transfer.

"It's just the invasion of someone's personal rights," Jim Wood, owner of a Staunton gun shop, told WHSV.

Wood told the Harrisonburg outlet that the Second Amendment "plainly states that we're allowed to bear arms."

"When they start picking apart at it, then all of a sudden it becomes the anti-gun laws that they've had in other countries," he said.

FLORIDA GUN OWNERS, LAWYERS REACT TO LAKE COUNTY'S 'SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY' RESOLUTION

The Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL), a gun-rights group that provides a model resolution, claims that 85 of Virginia's 95 counties have already approved so-called sanctuary measures. At least nine cities and 17 towns have done the same, the group said.

The group is also planning a protest for Jan. 20 on the steps of the Capitol. VCDL has posted pictures purportedly showing packed crowds at boards of supervisors meetings in more than a dozen localities.

The resistance has also reached law enforcement. Culpeper County Sheriff Scott Jenkins has already vowed to deputize citizens if Democrats pass gun control.

On Wednesday, VCDL posted a video showing a rapid increase in sanctuary resolutions since November, when Democrats won their majority in the state's General Assembly.

Localities across the United States -- including Florida, California, New Mexico and Washington -- have passed or considered similar measures.

VIRGINIA SHERIFF VOWS DEPUTIZE RESIDENTS IN RESPONSE TO DEMOCRATS' GUN LEGISLATION

VCDL's model resolution refers to a number of Constitutional provisions and Supreme Court decisions before calling out the potential for gun restrictions in Virginia.

"Certain legislation that has or may be introduced in the Virginia General Assembly, and certain legislation which has or may be introduced in the United States Congress could have the effect of infringing on the rights of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and Article I, Section 13 of the Constitution of Virginia."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Northam seemed unphased by the potential backlash in November. “I don’t think there’s anything to be afraid of," he said, according to The Virginian-Pilot.

But according to VCDL President Phillip Van Cleave, Democrats have awakened a "sleeping giant." and "declared war on Virginia's gun owners," Van Cleave said.[/quote]
You can’t just nullify gun laws like you can immigration laws. Sheesh.
Quit talking start shooting
"It is my further opinion that localities and local constitutional officers cannot nullify state laws....."

But I guess it's his opinion that states can nullify the COTUS !
Originally Posted by ldholton

No disrespect intended, but imo those words are best uttered after discharging your own firearm
Can't the Governor just remove these Sheriffs from office?

Israel was removed by DeSantis down in FL.
Posted By: hanco Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/21/19
Damn Dumbocrats want us to be subjects, not citizens
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

No disrespect intended, but imo those words are best uttered after discharging your own firearm

Well said.
Posted By: DW12 Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/21/19
What is the position of the NRA in this?
Has the GOA supported 2Amendment folks in VA, Ky or NC?
Originally Posted by DW12

NRA hasn't had much to say yet . VCDL has been way more helpful so far .
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

This
Originally Posted by Troutnut

NRA hasn't had much to say yet . VCDL has been way more helpful so far .

NR who?

They discussed the matter briefly at the country club although the conversation turned into 'best looking suit' and income/pension talk .
One can't take away God given rights.

Dying is far from the worse thing a man can do in his life.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It is my further opinion that localities and local constitutional officers cannot nullify state laws and must comply with gun violence prevention measures that the General Assembly may enact.

States nullify their own laws when they are in contradiction with the US Bill of Rights. The nullification is automatic.
I'm still trying to wrap my feeble mind around the hypocrisy of the "sanctuary county/city" is illegal, but their declaring a sanctuary city/state for illegal aliens isn't.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Can't the Governor just remove these Sheriffs from office?

Israel was removed by DeSantis down in FL.

"Under Florida law, the governor can suspend elected officials for criminal activity, misfeasance, incompetence or neglect of duty." Link

That's not the case in all states.
We need Ruth out of SCOTUS and a constitutionalist in her place. Then this needs to go to SCOTUS for an all encompassing decision on gun rights.
Most people don't realize that the 2nd Amendment doesn't even come into play until they take it away.

Then the grabbers will know the definition of it!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Most people don't realize that the 2nd Amendment doesn't even come into play until they take it away.

This.
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=712092305946362&_rdr
We don’t have to wait for the SCOTUS to rule on this. They already have. In Malbury vs. Madison, Chief Justice John Marshall wrote, "An act of the legislature repugnant to the constitution is void."

It looks like it’s up to us to enforce that decision anywhere and everywhere.

The Second Amendment protects the People’s ability to enforce the terms of the Constitution under arms if necessary.

I see that need against the choices of the Democrats in VA.

Agreed. Hasbeen
Ultimate Truth..."Keep playing with that grenade"....

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]
From my cold, dead hands.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
From my cold, dead hands.

I doubt your hands would be cold after expending all your ammo.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

why do so many of these leftist globalists look like Soviet Nerds?
Posted By: TomT Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/22/19
So, let’s get this straight. “Sanctuary cities” for undocumented aliens (read as CRIMINAL INVADERS) are OK in the minds (or lack thereof) of LIBTARDS. But, “sanctuary cities” pertaining to American citizens 2nd Amendment rights are not valid???!!!! Only in a country that has become morally corrupt is this acceptable. It’s NOT acceptable!
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Thomas Paine
Originally Posted by TomT
So, let’s get this straight. “Sanctuary cities” for undocumented aliens (read as CRIMINAL INVADERS) are OK in the minds (or lack thereof) of LIBTARDS. But, “sanctuary cities” pertaining to American citizens 2nd Amendment rights are not valid???!!!! Only in a country that has become morally corrupt is this acceptable. It’s NOT acceptable!

Sanctuary cites also carry no force of law.

These Sanctuary cities/states cannot prohibit the Federal Government from enforcing Federal Laws.

All they can do is refuse to help.

Same with these 2A sanctuaries, they can refuse to enforce these laws, but they cannot prohibit State Police from enforcing them.

Looks like a cock... with glasses.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

These Sanctuary cities/states cannot prohibit the Federal Government from enforcing Federal Laws.

Same with these 2A sanctuaries, they can refuse to enforce these laws, but they cannot prohibit State Police from enforcing them.

Most counties in Virginia have 5-10 troopers. 1900 for the whole state. Bet they don't try more than once.

Crazy, ain't it!
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Thomas Paine

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day. That I may help my children prepare for the fight of their lives.

Keith Dunlap
Posted By: NH K9 Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/22/19

They’ve been busy trying to figure out which real estate/mansion to buy with our money.

That's a fact!

Good Luck to you boys, we're all pulling for ya to come out all peaceful like but if it does come to shooting don't hesitate and kick ass!
Virginia is a like a lot of other states, in that the urban areas have acquired the power to be able to control the state government, and therefore pass the laws that suit them, while the rural areas are screwed.

I see two choices for places like that.........one either moves to a state that hasn't become like that, or else the residents outside those urban areas rise up, and rid their state of those liberals.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
V

....one either moves to a state that hasn't become like that, s.

Doesn't work. People discover "a state that hasn't become like that", pretty soon so many people have moved there that it now becomes a "state that HAS become like that".

Ask the folks in Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Arizona, Oregon , Washington, they will be able to educate you.
Add Tejas & Flore-ida to that list as well......................

MM
And you think the forced integration of muzzy "refugees" is not by complete design to dilute the rural areas? The push to make our country bilingual? Open border movement?
We're being globalized as we speak.
Taking our 2A rights is the last hurdle for them to cross.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/22/19
Originally Posted by jnyork
V

Doesn't work. People discover "a state that hasn't become like that", pretty soon so many people have moved there that it now becomes a "state that HAS become like that".

Ask the folks in Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Arizona, Oregon , Washington, they will be able to educate you.

Imagine if all the right leaning people in Pa, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin would have put their collective tails between their legs and ran to another state when the going got a little tough. Hillary would have took those states and the Presidency. Have to fight these people while elections still matter.
Here is an article by Law Enforcement Today, dated 2 days ago. It's long but well worth the read.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...vernor-to-arrest-police-confiscate-guns/
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by jnyork
V

Imagine if all the right leaning people in Pa, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin would have put their collective tails between their legs and ran to another state when the going got a little tough. Hillary would have took those states and the Presidency. Have to fight these people while elections still matter.

Imagine if the 4million useless R votes in California left, we'd have a few more padded states.

CA, OR, WA, NY, MN, CT, RI, MA will never be RED in any poster's lifetime.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20191213/no-gov-northam-your-gun-ban-is-not-constitutional
Virginia Rep Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don’t have a choice, not if you’re a sworn officer of the law."

This simply is not true. The only valid uses of the law are to protect innocent life, private property, and individual liberty. When the law becomes an instrument of plunder, it has lost all validity, and the entity promulgating such a law has lost whatever moral authority it may have had and needs to be replaced, by force if necessary. This is explained in great detail in a treatise called "The Law" which can be read here: http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html
The black county to the far west will be green Jan. 8th. Highland votes a week from next wed. Me and the old man will be there. The small black dots are Winchester, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro, Roanoke, Lynchburg, etc.. a lot of which haven't brought it up to vote so non committed vs opposed to 2A sanctuary status.

Almost all are college towns or high minority populations.
Except NoVa and Albermarle where it also includes rich, white elitist pricks.
Looks like to me that racist Northam is out numbered. That's a lot of ground to cover with only 1900 state troopers to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may pass and only a few counties with Commonwealth's attorneys willing to prosecute. Nice thing about Sheriff's and Commonwealth's attorneys being elected positions....they violate their oaths to defend our constitution in 90% of Virginia, their asses will be voted out next election cycle. I bet next election cycle you'll see voter turnout in favor of Republican candidates like never before.

When they're trying to defeat Trump, why the hell would the Democrats purposely give the opposing side a cause to rally behind and bring out voters?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
And you think the forced integration of muzzy "refugees" is not by complete design to dilute the rural areas? The push to make our country bilingual? Open border movement?
We're being globalized as we speak.

I agree with all this. Praying for your and your fellow Virginians’ s strength for this battle. We will all face it soon I imagine .

When they're trying to defeat Trump, why the hell would the Democrats purposely give the opposing side a cause to rally behind and bring out voters?

They're either hoping or planning that it gets violent before the election. Keep in mind they have at least one thing to their advantage- They have conservatives, the one's that are willing and able to act, in one location all at the same time.

If I had an enemy I wouldn't want them to know I would be at a given place at a given time.
Ultimate Truth..."Keep playing with that grenade"....

That's too funny!!

Most counties in Virginia have 5-10 troopers. 1900 for the whole state. Bet they don't try more than once.

problem is did you ever see cops shoot? have you seen the firing line at camp Perry, or a bench rest shoot or even better 1000 yard shoot, I use to trained cop. safest place is in front of them, they would beat the hell out of you with there hot caseing, not all cops cant shoot but far more cant
Trump should announce that whatever the governor of VA decides to do with the sanctuary cities in VA, he’ll follow in dealing with sanctuary cities in CA.
Why is there no recall effort going on in VA?
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Why is there no recall effort hangings going on in VA?

Because the majority of Virginians voted him into office and the majority still supports him.
Posted By: J23 Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/28/19
Originally Posted by deltakid
I'm still trying to wrap my feeble mind around the hypocrisy of the "sanctuary county/city" is illegal, but their declaring a sanctuary city/state for illegal aliens isn't.

They're Democrats, they just make things up as they go.

..pretty good strategy as it has been working for them thus far.
"Common sense gun safety legislation" is just the latest code for abolishing the right of American citizens to own firearms.

Remember "Saturday night specials," "cop killer bullets" (any bullet that does not expand), "dum-dum bullets" (any bullet that does expand), and handgun registration? We had all of them proposed.

Where I live they proposed handgun registration including FINGER PRINTING EVERY SIX MONTHS.

For all of these things, the Democrats said, "We support the Second Amendment. This is just common sense." Ha!

At one point they even said we could keep our guns provided we kept them locked up at our gun clubs. The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.

They would kill us all in camps if they could figure out how to do it.
Looks like to me that racist Northam is out numbered. That's a lot of ground to cover with only 1900 state troopers to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may pass and only a few counties with Commonwealth's attorneys willing to prosecute. Nice thing about Sheriff's and Commonwealth's attorneys being elected positions....they violate their oaths to defend our constitution in 90% of Virginia, their asses will be voted out next election cycle. I bet next election cycle you'll see voter turnout in favor of Republican candidates like never before.

Plus one, Jackmountain. You're a patriot.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why is there no recall effort hangings going on in VA?

Good correction.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"Common sense gun safety legislation" is just the latest code for abolishing the right of American citizens to own firearms.

Remember "Saturday night specials," "cop killer bullets" (any bullet that does not expand), "dum-dum bullets" (any bullet that does expand), and handgun registration? We had all of them proposed.

Where I live they proposed handgun registration including FINGER PRINTING EVERY SIX MONTHS.

For all of these things, the Democrats said, "We support the Second Amendment. This is just common sense." Ha!

At one point they even said we could keep our guns provided we kept them locked up at our gun clubs. The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.

Absolutely!

There is. Petitions being spread now.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Plus one, Jackmountain. You're a patriot.

Not even close. Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.
Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.

Another plus one.
Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.

Another plus one.

We are the enemy because we're too independent. The government is looking for DE-pendents.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Another plus one.

We are the enemy because we're too independent. The government is looking for DE-pendents.

Yep.
But these liberal cesspools can declare themselves sanctuary cities and states when it comes to illegal aliens.

Liberals are such friggin hypocrites.
If Virginia goes down, at this time, over these issues, then for the most part America is over.
It is all the marbles.
George Washington comes to mind...
From one Virginian to another, Jackmountain, providence sustain you! Consider the rock from which you were hewn

George Washington

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army—Our cruel and unrelenting Enemy leaves us no choice but a brave resistance, or the most abject submission; this is all we can expect—We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die: Our own Country’s Honor, all call upon us for a vigorous and manly exertion, and if we now shamefully fail, we shall become infamous to the whole world—Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble Actions—The Eyes of all our Countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have their blessings, and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the Tyranny meditated against them. Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.
Posted By: 163bc Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/29/19
It’s a small step but a start. Proposed Virginia HB 192 was WITHDRAWN yesterday by the delegate that introduced it.

Summary as introduced:
Firearm purchases; proof of demonstration of competence with a firearm. Provides that any person purchasing from a dealer a firearm shall demonstrate competence with a firearm as provided in the statute governing proof of demonstration of competence with a handgun for the purposes of obtaining a concealed handgun permit. The bill also prohibits a firearms dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory any firearm to any person until he has been furnished with proof that the prospective has demonstrated competence with a firearm.
Originally Posted by Robert_White
If Virginia goes down, at this time, over these issues, then for the most part America is over.
It is all the marbles.
George Washington comes to mind...

Fitting. We had our start in Jamestown, officially became a free nation in Yorktown when Cornwallis surrendered, were able to keep the nation together as one when Lee surrendered in Appomattox.....

Newest map showing the movement. Highland off to the far west will be green on Jan. 8th when they meet.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 163bc Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/29/19
Keep the pressure up. Rural district democrats are the most vulnerable. Click on the name for contact info .

https://virginiageneralassembly.gov/house/members/members.php

https://publications.virginiageneralassembly.gov/display_publication/232

Because the majority of Virginians voted him into office and the majority still supports him.

Figure you worded that wrong , it was the majority of voting Virginians that voted him in and support him . Now that the reality of how important voting is , we have ourselves trying to undo the damage caused by arseholes the didn't vote !
Along with the voting Virginians is Bloomberg dumping piles of money into the election .
This needs to be fixed, if a person wants to run for office, the amount he can spend in campaigning should have a cap on it to keep corporations from running the country .
Kenneth
The VA Assembly is looking at new laws for 2020 including restricting owners from buying more than one handgun per month. Lol. The wives will be voting for that.
Ironic the comparison to the Revolution.

It started in New England.
The British taxes affected them first, and more.
They were more radically opposed to the rulers. (Not now)

Only after things got moving, did Virginia get moving.
And, the crescendo was in Virginia.

Unfortunately, we can lose in Virginia.
But if we win, it's just a won battle, the war will ever rage on.
Don't know about other parts of the state but in sw va people are buying and building ars faster than before the last presidential election. Most gun shops have a waiting list and the farm supplys are sold out. I doubt all of these new owners are planning to give up their new toys just because the govt say so.
Grocery store conversations end with people shaking their heads about the nutcases in Richmond. No one talks about leaving and even those previously indeferrent to gun issues are concerned with politicians dropping phrases like confication and National Guard.
I have not and will not give up on Virginia and her people because of a handful of corrupt politicians.
Richmond has stirred up a hornet's nest and it's up to us to keep it rolling.
Posted By: mart Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/29/19
There was an article posted here a few years ago that detailed how the tyrants would have citizens marching down to a central gathering location to willingly hand in firearms. I'm afraid it may be the case if we don't turn this around in our elections.

The author stated there would be no need for house to house confiscation. The state would simply declare an individual a terrorist threat, freeze all finances, bank accounts, cards, etc. Secondly, power, phone and gas goes off. The next step, the state would show up at the school and take the offending party's children into protective custody. For their safety of course. Now with one's funds frozen, no power, communication or heat and children held hostage by the state, most will willingly turn in their guns. No shots fired. No house to house.

There would be few hold outs who had enough cash reserves, either no kids or home schooled, who would not comply. But they'd be dealt with individually, and severely, after the majority had been subjugated.

These threads always bring about a flurry of posturing and bravado but, while many are willing to risk their own lives and well being, how many are willing to put the lives of their spouses and children in the crosshairs of the state.
Posted By: HawkI Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/29/19
If you think they arent already, you havent been paying attention....

Kids are subjected to the state every day.
Originally Posted by mart
There was an article posted here a few years ago that detailed how the tyrants would have citizens marching down to a central gathering location to willingly hand in firearms. I'm afraid it may be the case if we don't turn this around in our elections.

The author stated there would be no need for house to house confiscation. The state would simply declare an individual a terrorist threat, freeze all finances, bank accounts, cards, etc. Secondly, power, phone and gas goes off. The next step, the state would show up at the school and take the offending party's children into protective custody. For their safety of course. Now with one's funds frozen, no power, communication or heat and children held hostage by the state, most will willingly turn in their guns. No shots fired. No house to house.

There would be few hold outs who had enough cash reserves, either no kids or home schooled, who would not comply. But they'd be dealt with individually, and severely, after the majority had been subjugated.

These threads always bring about a flurry of posturing and bravado but, while many are willing to risk their own lives and well being, how many are willing to put the lives of their spouses and children in the crosshairs of the state.

worth re reading.
Originally Posted by Beaglemaster
Don't know about other parts of the state but in sw va people are buying and building ars faster than before the last presidential election. Most gun shops have a waiting list and the farm supplys are sold out. I doubt all of these new owners are planning to give up their new toys just because the govt say so.
Grocery store conversations end with people shaking their heads about the nutcases in Richmond. No one talks about leaving and even those previously indeferrent to gun issues are concerned with politicians dropping phrases like confication and National Guard.
I have not and will not give up on Virginia and her people because of a handful of corrupt politicians.
Richmond has stirred up a hornet's nest and it's up to us to keep it rolling.

One local gun shop in a small town (less than 3k people) sold 50 ARs and 3k 30 round mags in a little more on a week. We were already pretty well armed to begin with.
Posted By: KFWA Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight. - 12/29/19
Its unlikely I will be able to go but I bought a bus seat for someone else to ride to Richmond thru VCDL.

I think this is important
Originally Posted by KFWA
Its unlikely I will be able to go but I bought a bus seat for someone else to ride to Richmond thru VCDL.

I think this is important

we still can take more from PA
wondering if the media will be moving this. or will it be fake news
Originally Posted by gemby58

I'm sure fake news will be plentiful . Most certainly not in 2nd amendment supporters favor , dam it ! Woulda thought dat ?
I know you can't push water back over a dam , but it continues to dig a burr in my arse that so many didn't vote , and now so many want to pretend to batter up .
I don't know , maybe it woke some up ????
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Originally Posted by gemby58

I'm sure fake news will be plentiful . Most certainly not in 2nd amendment supporters favor , dam it ! Woulda thought dat ?
I know you can't push water back over a dam , but it continues to dig a burr in my arse that so many didn't vote , and now so many want to pretend to batter up .
I don't know , maybe it woke some up ????
Kenneth

I think there's a lot of people that realize now how important it is to pay attention to politics since they're directly effected now.
Jackmountain, I only hope it doesn't end being too late for dinner .
Kenneth
© 24hourcampfire