Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Don't know about other parts of the state but in sw va people are buying and building ars faster than before the last presidential election. Most gun shops have a waiting list and the farm supplys are sold out. I doubt all of these new owners are planning to give up their new toys just because the govt say so.
Grocery store conversations end with people shaking their heads about the nutcases in Richmond. No one talks about leaving and even those previously indeferrent to gun issues are concerned with politicians dropping phrases like confication and National Guard.
I have not and will not give up on Virginia and her people because of a handful of corrupt politicians.
Richmond has stirred up a hornet's nest and it's up to us to keep it rolling.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There was an article posted here a few years ago that detailed how the tyrants would have citizens marching down to a central gathering location to willingly hand in firearms. I'm afraid it may be the case if we don't turn this around in our elections.

The author stated there would be no need for house to house confiscation. The state would simply declare an individual a terrorist threat, freeze all finances, bank accounts, cards, etc. Secondly, power, phone and gas goes off. The next step, the state would show up at the school and take the offending party's children into protective custody. For their safety of course. Now with one's funds frozen, no power, communication or heat and children held hostage by the state, most will willingly turn in their guns. No shots fired. No house to house.

There would be few hold outs who had enough cash reserves, either no kids or home schooled, who would not comply. But they'd be dealt with individually, and severely, after the majority had been subjugated.

These threads always bring about a flurry of posturing and bravado but, while many are willing to risk their own lives and well being, how many are willing to put the lives of their spouses and children in the crosshairs of the state.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If you think they arent already, you havent been paying attention....

Kids are subjected to the state every day.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by mart
There was an article posted here a few years ago that detailed how the tyrants would have citizens marching down to a central gathering location to willingly hand in firearms. I'm afraid it may be the case if we don't turn this around in our elections.

The author stated there would be no need for house to house confiscation. The state would simply declare an individual a terrorist threat, freeze all finances, bank accounts, cards, etc. Secondly, power, phone and gas goes off. The next step, the state would show up at the school and take the offending party's children into protective custody. For their safety of course. Now with one's funds frozen, no power, communication or heat and children held hostage by the state, most will willingly turn in their guns. No shots fired. No house to house.

There would be few hold outs who had enough cash reserves, either no kids or home schooled, who would not comply. But they'd be dealt with individually, and severely, after the majority had been subjugated.

These threads always bring about a flurry of posturing and bravado but, while many are willing to risk their own lives and well being, how many are willing to put the lives of their spouses and children in the crosshairs of the state.

worth re reading.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaglemaster
Don't know about other parts of the state but in sw va people are buying and building ars faster than before the last presidential election. Most gun shops have a waiting list and the farm supplys are sold out. I doubt all of these new owners are planning to give up their new toys just because the govt say so.
Grocery store conversations end with people shaking their heads about the nutcases in Richmond. No one talks about leaving and even those previously indeferrent to gun issues are concerned with politicians dropping phrases like confication and National Guard.
I have not and will not give up on Virginia and her people because of a handful of corrupt politicians.
Richmond has stirred up a hornet's nest and it's up to us to keep it rolling.

One local gun shop in a small town (less than 3k people) sold 50 ARs and 3k 30 round mags in a little more on a week. We were already pretty well armed to begin with.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its unlikely I will be able to go but I bought a bus seat for someone else to ride to Richmond thru VCDL.

I think this is important

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
Its unlikely I will be able to go but I bought a bus seat for someone else to ride to Richmond thru VCDL.

I think this is important

we still can take more from PA

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
wondering if the media will be moving this. or will it be fake news

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by gemby58

I'm sure fake news will be plentiful . Most certainly not in 2nd amendment supporters favor , dam it ! Woulda thought dat ?
I know you can't push water back over a dam , but it continues to dig a burr in my arse that so many didn't vote , and now so many want to pretend to batter up .
I don't know , maybe it woke some up ????
Kenneth

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Originally Posted by gemby58

I'm sure fake news will be plentiful . Most certainly not in 2nd amendment supporters favor , dam it ! Woulda thought dat ?
I know you can't push water back over a dam , but it continues to dig a burr in my arse that so many didn't vote , and now so many want to pretend to batter up .
I don't know , maybe it woke some up ????
Kenneth

I think there's a lot of people that realize now how important it is to pay attention to politics since they're directly effected now.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Jackmountain, I only hope it doesn't end being too late for dinner .
Kenneth

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 1badf350, 1minute, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,295
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.