Home
Gov. Northam: Well…I didn’t think you had it in you.

Minuteman: I’m your huckleberry…Why Gov. Northam, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

Gov. Northam: Fight's not with you Minuteman.

Minuteman: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Guns"…remember?

Gov. Northam: I was just fooling about.

Minuteman: I wasn't.... And this time,…it's legal.

Gov. Northam: Alright, Minuteman.....let's do it.

Minuteman: Say when…

Gun Shot…

Minuteman: Come on…Come on…Oh Governor…Come on…

Gun Shot…

Minuteman: You’re no daisy…You’re no daisy at all…Pour soul…You were just too high strung.

Minuteman 2: (Shows up.)

Minuteman: I’m afraid the strain was more than he could bear…Oh, I…wasn’t quite as sick as I made out.

Minuteman 2: My God.

Minuteman: My hypocrisy goes only so far.

Minuteman 2: Alright…Let’s finish it.

Minuteman: Indeed sir…The last charge of Minuteman 2, and his immortals.

The fighters of days of yore, no longer exist. There won’t be any Virginia Minutemen to save Virginia from Communism, because there are no “men” left with the balls to use the law, to effectuate citizen arrests on all of the democrats committing this act of Treason against their Second Amendment Rights. No federal, state or county LEO will uphold their oaths to defend the Constitution by forming Militias to arrest these traitors. Spineless Girlie men. Their silence and no arrests prove it.

Spineless girlie men citizens of today HIDE behind non-profits, ex: NRA, GOA, Virginia Citizens Defense League, Second Amendment County Statements, et al., because they don’t have the balls to physically defend their God given rights. They don’t have the balls to strap on cold steel, and go on a mission to make citizen arrests of these traitors, and not afraid of KILLING anyone who steps in to stop them from their legal AUTHORITY to enforce THE LAW and defend their nation, when their government becomes a Banana Republic and turns against them.

This will be Tea Party 2.0 for these non-profits, legislators, public officials to co-op this assault on freedom and feed their narcissism while giving speeches, selling product to support their “cause” (personal pocketbook), and use this Declaration of War on the people of Virginia as a springboard / name recognition to run for office or somehow benefit them financially. If this were not true, then they would be organizing large militias to arrest these traitors, but THAT takes balls.

Prove all of the above wrong. I dare you. Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

Forming marches, when you should be forming militias to make arrests to take back your freedom, is the ultimate act of cowardice. Only an IDIOT would believe they can talk these traitorous communist representatives into defending and honoring the citizen’s God given inalienable rights, but showing up on “Lobby Day” will allow these non-profit leaders to be “the” person to have your picture taken with, so all can post on the internet and tout how “hard” they fought for your rights.

General Robert E. Lee surrendered in Virginia 154 years ago to Northern aggression. 154 years later, and Virginia still can’t fend off Communist Aggression. Once a quitter…

No more real Frontiersmen left to protect the people.

No more Law to protect the people.

No more Freedom for the people.

P.S. VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League), don’t forget to order enough Pink Genitalia hats for the marchers, and any other fake Patriots who want to include themselves in your masquerade to defend the Second Amendment.

P.P.S. VCDL, put that call into Johnson & Johnson to sponsor the feminine napkins you’ll hang around your necks, to identify yourselves to Representatives, as you “Lobby”, not that any would be needed for wound care, being none of you have the balls to strap on cold steel, and make Citizen Arrests.

P.P.P.S. VCDL, how many more millions of newly contributed dollars will next years 990 report show you are just sitting on, like you’re presently doing with money given you FIVE (5) YEARS AGO, so you can PAY yourself for doing nothing, since you only spend 20% of your contributions towards a cause? That’s close to the Clinton Fountain ratio, and you live within walking distance of Washington, D.C. Do you funnel your VCDL-PAC money to democrat (COMMUNIST) causes?

P.P.P.P.S. VCDL, why is your march on MLK Day? Is it because you’re a democrat mole setting up a confrontation in the hopes people will get killed to benefit your gun grab legislation? Why not schedule it on Washington’s B-Day the following month? I know. It wouldn’t fit your “agenda” to get gun owners SLAUGHTERED.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...uard-against-the-law-abidin#Post14384032

ETA:
Let these names be remembered in history as TRAITORS for failing to protect and defend the Constitution, and the God given inalienable rights of the people of Virginia.

https://vasheriff.org/sheriffs-resources/va-sheriffs-directory/seniority-list/

1 Charlotte County Sheriff Thomas D. Jones 1/1/1988
2 Nottoway County Sheriff Larry J. Parrish 1/1/1988
3 Goochland County Sheriff James L. Agnew 1/1/1992
4 Hampton Sheriff B. J. Roberts 11/9/1992
5 Falls Church Sheriff S. Stephen Bittle 12/1/1992
6 Martinsville Sheriff Steve M. Draper 1/1/1994
7 Bedford County Sheriff M. J. Brown 1/1/1996
8 Wise County Sheriff Ronnie Oakes 1/1/1996
9 Buena Vista Sheriff Randolph Hamilton, Jr. 3/1/1996
10 Lee County Sheriff Gary B. Parsons 12/20/1996
11 Norton Sheriff Carlos J. Noaks 1/1/1998
12 Fredericksburg Sheriff Paul W. Higgs 1/1/1999
13 Williamsburg-James City County Sheriff Robert J. Deeds 1/1/2000
14 York County-Poquoson Sheriff J. D. Diggs 1/1/2000
15 Louisa County Sheriff Ashland D. Fortune 1/1/2000
16 Washington County Sheriff Fred P. Newman 1/1/2000
17 Botetourt County Sheriff Ronald N. Sprinkle 1/1/2000
18 Henrico County Sheriff Michael L. Wade 1/1/2000
19 King William County Sheriff J. S. Walton 1/1/2000
20 Arlington County Sheriff Beth Arthur 7/8/2000
21 Waynesboro Sheriff Joe Harris, Jr. 8/1/2000
22 Shenandoah County Sheriff Timothy C. Carter 1/1/2004
23 Russell County Sheriff Steven L. Dye 1/1/2004
24 Buchanan County Sheriff C. Ray Foster 1/1/2004
25 Prince William County Sheriff Glendell Hill 1/1/2004
26 Caroline County Sheriff A. A. Lippa 1/1/2004
27 Clarke County Sheriff Anthony W. Roper 1/1/2004
28 Madison County Sheriff Erik J. Weaver 1/1/2004
29 Prince George County Sheriff Harold E. “Bucky” Allin 7/21/2004
30 Radford Sheriff Mark R. Armentrout 11/8/2004
31 Petersburg Sheriff Vanessa R. Crawford 1/1/2006
32 Alexandria Sheriff Dana A. Lawhorne 1/1/2006
33 Newport News Sheriff Gabe A. Morgan 1/1/2006
34 Colonial Heights Sheriff Todd B. Wilson 1/1/2006
35 Lunenburg County Sheriff Arthur Townsend, Jr. 8/9/2006
36 Henry County Sheriff Lane A. Perry 11/14/2006
37 Orange County Sheriff Mark A. Amos 8/1/2007
38 Westmoreland County Sheriff C. O. Balderson 1/1/2008
39 Rappahannock County Sheriff Connie S. Compton 1/1/2008
40 Alleghany County Sheriff Kevin W. Hall 1/1/2008
41 Albemarle County Sheriff J. E. “Chip” Harding 1/1/2008
42 Cumberland County Sheriff Darrell L. Hodges 1/1/2008
43 Buckingham County Sheriff W. G. “Billy” Kidd, Jr. 1/1/2008
44 Giles County Sheriff W. Morgan Millirons 1/1/2008
45 Brunswick County Sheriff Brian K. Roberts 1/1/2008
46 Patrick County Sheriff Daniel M. Smith 1/1/2008
47 Pittsylvania County Sheriff Michael W. Taylor 1/1/2008
48 Grayson County Sheriff Richard A. Vaughan 1/1/2008
49 Amelia County Sheriff Ricky L. Walker 1/1/2008
50 Charlottesville Sheriff James E. Brown, III 1/1/2010
51 Danville Sheriff Michael S. “Mike” Mondul 1/1/2010
52 Virginia Beach Sheriff Kenneth W. “Ken” Stolle 1/1/2010
53 King and Queen County Sheriff John R. Charboneau 7/1/2010
54 Hanover County Sheriff David R. Hines 9/16/2010
55 King George County Sheriff Steve F. Dempsey 1/1/2011
56 Northampton County Sheriff David L. Doughty, Jr. 1/1/2011
57 Accomack County Sheriff Todd E. Godwin 8/1/2012
58 Dinwiddie County Sheriff D. T. “Duck” Adams 1/1/2012
59 Mathews County Sheriff L. Mark Barrick 1/1/2012
60 Rockbridge County Sheriff Christopher J. Blalock 1/1/2012
61 Middlesex County Sheriff David P. Bushey 1/1/2012
62 Loudoun County Sheriff Michael L. “Mike” Chapman 1/1/2012
63 Halifax County Sheriff Fred S. Clark 1/1/2012
64 Carroll County Sheriff John B. “J.B.” Gardner 1/1/2012
65 Spotsylvania County Sheriff Roger L. Harris 1/1/2012
66 Mecklenburg County Sheriff R. W. “Bobby” Hawkins, Jr. 1/1/2012
67 Tazewell County Sheriff Brian L. Hieatt 1/1/2012
68 Campbell County Sheriff Steve A. Hutcherson 1/1/2012
69 Rockingham County Sheriff Bryan F. Hutcheson 1/1/2012
70 Culpeper County Sheriff Scott H. Jenkins 1/1/2012
71 Appomattox County Sheriff Barry E. Letterman 1/1/2012
72 Franklin County Sheriff W. Q. “Bill” Overton, Jr. 1/1/2012
73 Bath County Sheriff Robert W. Plecker 1/1/2012
74 Prince Edward County Sheriff Wesley W. Reed 1/1/2012
75 Greene County Sheriff Steven S. Smith 1/1/2012
76 Southampton County Sheriff J. B. “Jack” Stutts 1/1/2012
77 Gloucester County Sheriff Darrell W. Warren, Jr. 2/4/2012
78 Chesapeake Sheriff Jim O’Sullivan 10/1/2012
79 Fairfax County Sheriff Stacey A. Kincaid 11/26/2013
80 Roanoke Sheriff Timothy A. Allen 1/1/2014
81 Winchester Sheriff Les R. Taylor 1/1/2014
82 Chesterfield County Sheriff Karl S. Leonard 2/1/2014
83 Fluvanna County Sheriff Eric Hess 5/1/2014
84 Wythe County Sheriff W. Keith Dunagan 1/1/2015
85 Greensville County Sheriff William T. “Tim” Jarratt, Jr. 6/1/2015
86 Richmond County Sheriff Stephen B. Smith 6/1/2015
87 Craig County Sheriff L. Trevor N. Craddock 1/1/2016
88 Floyd County Sheriff Brian J. Craig 1/1/2016
89 Page County Sheriff Chadwick W. Cubbage 1/1/2016
90 Stafford County David P. “DP” Decatur, Jr. 1/1/2016
91 Nelson County Sheriff David W. Hill 1/1/2016
92 Charles City County Sheriff Alan M. Jones, Sr. 1/1/2016
93 Northumberland County Sheriff James R. “Doc” Lyons 1/1/2016
94 Lancaster County Sheriff Patrick McCranie 1/1/2016
95 New Kent County Sheriff J. J. “Joe” McLaughlin, Jr. 1/1/2016
96 Frederick County Sheriff L. W. “Lenny” Millholland 1/1/2016
97 Fauquier County Sheriff Robert P. “Bob” Mosier 1/1/2016
98 Highland County Sheriff David A. Neil 1/1/2016
99 Powhatan County Sheriff Brad W. Nunnally 1/1/2016
100 Roanoke County Sheriff J. Eric Orange 1/1/2016
101 Montgomery County C. H. “Hank” Partin 1/1/2016
102 Smyth County Sheriff B. C. “Chip” Shuler 1/1/2016
103 Augusta County Sheriff Donald L. Smith 1/1/2016
104 Surry County Sheriff Carlos L. Turner 1/1/2016
105 Amherst County Sheriff Ernest “E.W.” Viar, Jr. 1/1/2016
106 Suffolk Sheriff E.C. Harris 1/1/2017
107 Norfolk Sheriff Joe Baron 2/1/2017
108 Lynchburg Sheriff Donald T. Sloan 4/1/2017
109 Sussex County Sheriff Ernest L. Giles, Sr. 6/3/2017
110 Pulaski County Sheriff Michael W. Worrell 7/1/2017
111 Richmond Sheriff Antionette V. Irving 1/1/2018
112 Hopewell Sheriff Steve M. Kephart, Jr. 1/1/2018
113 Bristol Sheriff David H. Maples 1/1/2018
114 Portsmouth Sheriff Michael A. Moore 1/1/2018
115 Emporia Sheriff D. Keith Prince, Jr. 1/1/2018
116 Staunton Sheriff Matthew H. Robertson 1/1/2018
117 Salem Sheriff April M. Staton 1/1/2018
118 Isle of Wight County Sheriff James R. Clarke 3/1/2018
119 Essex County Sheriff W. A. “Arnie” Holmes 7/1/2018
120 Dickenson County Sheriff Scott Stanley 9/1/2018
121 Scott County Sheriff Chris Holder 3/1/2019
122 Warren County Sheriff Michael A. Arnold 5/1/2019
123 Bland County Sheriff Jason R. Ramsey 7/1/2019

And where are the Texan militias arresting those responsible for the bump stock ban+confiscation?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from news.guns.com]
Virginia is full of liberals. Gun toting white folks are in the minority.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I'm not so sure about that.
Originally Posted by Goosey
And where are the Texan militias arresting those responsible for the bump stock ban+confiscation?

How's it feel waking up every morning knowing you are the dumbest sob in the trailer park.. banning An accessory is a lot different than banning a complete firearm then threaten confiscation for said firearm, from a law abiding citizens.

another Dem kkk

You people aren't going to do anything but roll over. There isn't one single Brenton Tarrant in the whole state, and that is what you've let it come down to.
says the keyboard kommando.....
Originally Posted by 79S
How's it feel waking up every morning knowing you are the dumbest sob in the trailer park.. banning An accessory is a lot different than banning a complete firearm then threaten confiscation for said firearm, from a law abiding citizens.

But they didn't ban an accessory, they said it counts as creating unregistered machine gun, which is a type of firearm... which is banned.

Originally Posted by Stickfight
You people aren't going to do anything but roll over. There isn't one single Brenton Tarrant in the whole state, and that is what you've let it come down to.

Brenton Tarrant is the terrorist who killed 51 people in New Zealand, one of his aims being to "generate more support for gun control in the U.S." which he believes will destroy the country in a Helter Skelter-like race war. I know, ridiculous, right?

You were probably thinking of someone else; you may want to correct your post.
Originally Posted by 79S

But they didn't ban an accessory, they said it counts as creating unregistered machine gun, which is a type of firearm... which is banned.

Brenton Tarrant is the terrorist who killed 51 people in New Zealand, one of his aims being to "generate more support for gun control in the U.S." which he believes will destroy the country in a Helter Skelter-like race war. I know, ridiculous, right?

goose-stepping storm trooper chimes in with his ignorance
We better hunt now while we can
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 79S

goose-stepping storm trooper chimes in with his ignorance

I literally LOL
Colder than a witch’s tit-E in a brass bra on a well digger's ass.
Added a list of TRAITORS at bottom of OP.

Passing 2A sanctuary declarations IS NOT defending your 2A.

Making arrests for TREASON / ENEMY COMBATANTS is.
Originally Posted by Holston

Election results say otherwise.
Guess I know where I stand in the eyes of most members here now. Big talking pussies like elkslayer and stickfight running his big trap from the comfort of anonymity.

Elkslayer must have woke up angry with a sore [bleep] from getting pounded in it by his boyfriend last night.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Election results like you big mouth Minnesota retards electing that piece of [bleep] Jesse Ventura as your governor?
Preach on dumbass.
As for the rest of you hypocrites, the NFA act of 1934 banned full auto, short barrelled rifles and shotguns etc...
which included confiscations and registrations. So start showing us how it's done instead of running your big [bleep] mouth about it. Don't recall you rounding up federal ATF agents for violating your 2nd amendment rights...did I miss that on the news? Yeah, didn't think so Elkslayer...all hat, no ranch....big [bleep] surprise you pussy
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Election results like you big mouth Minnesota retards electing that piece of [bleep] Jesse Ventura as your governor?
Preach on dumbass.

Yup, and we also elected a POS Muslim to be our AG.

Plenty of Stupid Democrats here in MN, but not quite a total majority, we still have a Republican Senate, unlike the the dumbasses in VA that handed all three over to the Democrats.

Yup, the election in VA does indeed show that the Dumb ass Democrats control the majority of VA residence.

Unless of course the election shows that the Republicans were to F8cken lazy to climb off their mountain and vote.
Guess I know where I stand in the eyes of most members here now. Big talking pussies like elkslayer and stickfight running his big trap from the comfort of anonymity.

Elkslayer must have woke up angry with a sore [bleep] from getting pounded in it by his boyfriend last night.

I didn't know our censors bleeped out "anus."
These gun confiscation threads sure bring out the trolls and the girly men that are afraid of their own shadows...

Instead of spending time to email my article to each one of YOUR state sheriffs to prod THEIR azzes into doing their job, SO YOU WON’T HAVE TO PUT YOUR LIFE AT RISK, you spend time as a keyboard warrior in your failed attempt to humiliate me, because I’m circling the target, and you can’t stand the truth.

You’re walking into a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION with bad intel (VCDL - unknown and unproven / most likely a democrat mole)

Go become cannon fodder. You obviously are incapable of understanding what I wrote, which was actually an attempt to open your eyes to the reality of this situation, so your kids and wife won’t have to view you in a casket.

Go get yourself, and your workers, killed. Go become the next Waco for the communists, but be sure and get your picture taken beforehand, so your family can post it online, to show the whole world “you were there”.

Go Big (citizen arrests) or Go Home.

You can’t even understand how dangerous and laughable this is with VCDL having this on MLK Day.

You are completely BLIND of the OPTICS of this whole setup, and how it can be used against gun owners when it blows up by opposition agents, who WILL infiltrate your group, to make it HOT.

These communists NO LONGER pay attention to the public marches or town hall meetings. It’s all a canned and choreographed puppet show to placate the gullible public into believing they are being listened to. They LAUGH at YOU and these outbursts behind closed doors, and have for decades.

You have two choices…no, actually three:

1 – Get off this forum, and go meet with YOUR county sheriff, and ask him to deputize a militia of several thousand and get other sheriffs to follow, and WAIT for the communist governor to actually sign the unconstitutional gun legislation, which will / can be used as concrete evidence through intake at a conservative’s D.A. office in their indictments for treason / domestic enemy / enemy combatants or however they want to present it. Then you simply use YOUR LEGAL AUTHORITY to make arrests either with the sheriff or citizen arrests without.

The above is how to LEGALLY take down the communists, who have established a beachhead in your state, but it takes the balls and conviction to know you’re 100% within your rights, so you can exert YOUR legal authority. No “marching” involved.

Go Big or Go Home.

2 – Sit here on this forum, so you can be the man-of-the-hour for the next month.

3 – When your kids ask what you did to defend your God given inalienable rights 20 years ago, when guns were taken, you can pull out a picture of yourself wearing a VCDL Female Genitalia hat to show them you “marched”.

P.S. I noticed you are a post count watcher when you made it a point in your 5,000th posting to bring “attention” to your 5,000 accomplishment. Maybe during this next month, you can achieve 7,500 as you give your play-by-play reporting?
Gents,
Calm down...Nothing is going to happen that will cause the smell of gun powder in the air. And, Jack isn’t some mouthy dumb-fûck!

You Jack and the rest of the 2A fighters in VA know that the best play in the short term is doing exactly what all of you have been doing -
Gaining a massive consensus by your people that these far overreaching, unconstitutional gun grab attempts won’t happen in your lifetime in Virginia.

Your courts will become clogged with lawsuits, and injunctions, while both legal sides fight it out...Your local Government won’t make a move until it’s settled and by that time you Virginian’s can elect a Constitutionalist Conservative to replace these fûckers.

Pouring in support for Virginians through social media of Hell No This Won’t Go for VA or any other State coupled with people turnout and financial assistance to ensure the big guns of the legal world are at the ready to fight for all our God given right would be helpful and needed.

Until then, the Leftist media is salivating as the Leftist political POS fan the flames hoping their smoke will get into some dumb-dumbs eyes too early and he/she sends a hollow point into nobody of consequence.

Wait, wait, wait...Until the determination is made that your State Government won’t abide by the law itself and moves ahead to confiscate and jail those who refuse to comply with their self imposed declaration of war on it’s very own people.

Then put your nose to the wind and smell....😎
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.
It does look like Viginia is going to be the next major battleground concerning unconstitutional gun laws. I think several pro-gun organizations will have lawsuits prepared and as soon as the laws are signed they will file those lawsuits. Judges will stay the enforcement of the new laws while it is sorted out in court. Will probably end up in the SC. Hopefully Trump will have appointed one or two more constitutionalist judges to the SC by that time.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elkskayer,

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.

So you haven't taken your own advice, convinced YOUR local Sheriff to deputize YOU and other citizens, used YOUR legal authority and made citizens arrests and singlehandedly overturned the NFA of 1934 and currently YOU possess short barrelled rifles, shotguns and fill auto"s that aren't registered? Big surprise. Just another loud mouth [bleep] that don't have the balls to do what he's telling others to do.
Good analysis. Doesn't nake for very good "campfire" fodder though.
Originally Posted by 45_100
It does look like Viginia is going to be the next major battleground concerning unconstitutional gun laws. I think several pro-gun organizations will have lawsuits prepared and as soon as the laws are signed they will file those lawsuits. Judges will stay the enforcement of the new laws while it is sorted out in court. Will probably end up in the SC. Hopefully Trump will have appointed one or two more constitutionalist judges to the SC by that time.

There's a blizzard of unconstitutional laws being passed and signed into law every year.

There's a much smaller blizzard of lawsuits and actual abolishment of said unconstitutional laws.

In the big picture of things, they are gaining ground.

It's like stirring up a yellow jacket nest. We ARE gonna get stung. The only questions are, how many times? And when do we obliterate the nest?
Brenton Tarrant is the terrorist who killed 51 people in New Zealand, one of his aims being to "generate more support for gun control in the U.S." which he believes will destroy the country in a Helter Skelter-like race war.

It is spelled "accelerationism".
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 45_100

There's a blizzard of unconstitutional laws being passed and signed into law every year.

There's a much smaller blizzard of lawsuits and actual abolishment of said unconstitutional laws.

In the big picture of things, they are gaining ground.

It's like stirring up a yellow jacket nest. We ARE gonna get stung. The only questions are, how many times? And when do we obliterate the nest?

I know its preaching to the choir, but in all of those cases, the oath of office is being violated. And I trust a Court on the Constitution less than I do a politician.
Why doesn’t everyone thinks that guns should be outlawed move to California and Oregon? Then let the rest of us keep our guns.
Originally Posted by HawkI
And I trust a Court on the Constitution less than I do a politician.

We have seen a blizzard of unconstitutional judges legislating from the bench as well.

Our own Supreme Court is a prime example.

They all say they are not following political lines, but that's exactly what the liberal judges do.

If they ruled only on fact of law, based on the Constitution, then it would be very rare that even ONE justice would differ from the others.
The Constitution DOES NOT protect your guns.
Your guns protect the Constitution.
If they don't all will be lost. Dem/Comms don't care about law. Only about force. So be it! I can (easily) accept that as a reasonable way to settle this contest. . Let it begin.

Cowards cannot be free.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gents,
Calm down...Nothing is going to happen that will cause the smell of gun powder in the air. And, Jack isn’t some mouthy dumb-fûck!

You Jack and the rest of the 2A fighters in VA know that the best play in the short term is doing exactly what all of you have been doing -
Gaining a massive consensus by your people that these far overreaching, unconstitutional gun grab attempts won’t happen in your lifetime in Virginia.

Your courts will become clogged with lawsuits, and injunctions, while both legal sides fight it out...Your local Government won’t make a move until it’s settled and by that time you Virginian’s can elect a Constitutionalist Conservative to replace these fûckers.

Pouring in support for Virginians through social media of Hell No This Won’t Go for VA or any other State coupled with people turnout and financial assistance to ensure the big guns of the legal world are at the ready to fight for all our God given right would be helpful and needed.

Until then, the Leftist media is salivating as the Leftist political POS fan the flames hoping their smoke will get into some dumb-dumbs eyes too early and he/she sends a hollow point into nobody of consequence.

Wait, wait, wait...Until the determination is made that your State Government won’t abide by the law itself and moves ahead to confiscate and jail those who refuse to comply with their self imposed declaration of war on it’s very own people.

Very well stated, Beaver10.
Elkskayer,

LOL, read my posts again if you dare.

Never gave any advise, not once.

Never indicated anything defeatist, just pointing out the facts (something you are afraid to see) and ask a few questions (Questions that you are unable or unwilling to answer).

Lets back up and look at the facts, shall we.

Your State of VA has gone full blown Democrat. The House, the Senate and the Governor are all ultra liberal progressives.

This Fact can be explained a couple of ways.
1) That the Majority of the population in VA is indeed Ultra Liberal Progressive, Something you refuse to accept.

2) That,( if the Republicans are actually the majority in VA), then they are either to f^cken lazy to get off the couch and vote, to lazy to climb down off their mountain (hill) to vote, or simply to stupid to know how to vote.

3) Both of the above.

Either way, the Democrats are in control, due to either a Democrat Majority population, or lazy ass Republicans unwilling or to lazy to vote.

Preach on dumbass.

Well..:we still have our guns. So you can piss and moan or we can fight on the same team. I told my wife two nights ago this is something I would fight for if/when it comes down to it. So...let’s go. On the same damn team. This state is lost. Yours isn’t. Let’s keep it that way.
Originally Posted by tzone

Preach on dumbass.

Well..:we still have our guns.

...and a Republican controlled Senate to protect that right.
I won’t hold my breath. This state is fugged and I can’t wait to get out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroBSNTJdBU&feature=youtu.be
Elkskayer,

So you haven't taken your own advice, convinced YOUR local Sheriff to deputize YOU and other citizens, used YOUR legal authority and made citizens arrests and singlehandedly overturned the NFA of 1934 and currently YOU possess short barrelled rifles, shotguns and fill auto"s that aren't registered? Big surprise. Just another loud mouth [bleep] that don't have the balls to do what he's telling others to do.

15 hours straight posting on this forum today instead of utilizing your time to form a militia to take back your state from communists, and using the favorite debating tactics of the left against me, Saul Alinski’s (COMMUNIST) Rules for Radicals and Gas Lighting.

You debate like a communist, and you’ve never been the aggressor in a live gun battle in your life. If you had, you would have the balls to use the legal authority I described in the OP. Using false negatives against your debating opponent, like you have done, aligns you to the left. Your spineless replies and changing the subject matter proves it.

Next time you want to call someone a puzzy, make sure your own actions, and words, don’t prove you’re a coward who hides behind a non-profit.

All Posts Made By jackmountain
Title Forum Post Time
Re: FredIII
Hunter's Campfire
16 minutes ago
Re: Outlaw White Flight? Full court press in Virginia.
Hunter's Campfire
20 minutes ago
Hunter's Campfire
23 minutes ago
Hunter's Campfire
43 minutes ago
Hunter's Campfire
46 minutes ago
Hunter's Campfire
51 minutes ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Re: Outlaw White Flight? Full court press in Virginia.
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Re: Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
Re: Hey RICK BIN. GO FÛCK YOURSELF
Talk To Webmaster
2 hours ago
Re: Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
Re: Formidilosus
Hunting Optics
3 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
3 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
3 hours ago
Re: Visa ?
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Visa ?
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Re: FS -- S&W 329 - .44 Mag
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight.
Hunter's Campfire
6 hours ago
FredIII
Hunter's Campfire
6 hours ago
Re: deflave
Ask The Gunwriters
7 hours ago
Re: Sharpnel
Hunter's Campfire
8 hours ago
Re: VA. gets ready for 2A fight.
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Re: Virginia Gov. Northam vs. Minuteman
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
15 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
15 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
15 hours ago
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I didn't know our censors bleeped out "anus."

What's the matter Paul, my listing all of the spineless LEO's hit too close to home?

Nice to know you can't handle or debate with facts.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
These gun confiscation threads sure bring out the trolls and the girly men that are afraid of their own shadows...

I was just trying to save a few lives here.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Which analysis are you referencing, being you did not quote it?

And where is you're head? Oh, pardon me, it's up your ass as usual.

LOL, you mean to tell me that someone with an IQ as "off the charts" as yours can't figure it out?

That's hilarious.

LOL, you mean to tell me that someone with an IQ as "off the charts" as yours can't figure it out?

That's hilarious.

There are two posts above yours within 8 minutes of each other, so your post could be referencing either one. It’s a normal question any rational minded person would understand, except you, being you’re just a closet democrat turd stirrer on this site, and an idiot GLOWBULL WARMING ™ communist believer.

That's hilarious.

There are two posts above yours within 8 minutes of each other, so your post could be referencing either one. It’s a normal question any rational minded person would understand, except you, being you’re just a closet democrat turd stirrer on this site, and an idiot GLOWBULL WARMING ™ communist believer.

LOL, the name of the poster I replied to is recorded at the top of my post, little fella. Have a nice day.

Well said, all of it.

It’s not a law yet, and no confiscations have taken place. For now, let the left continue to show their cards, and reveal who they really are. They are losing voters on their side and unifying the right to a degree the right could never do on its own.
Elkskayer,
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done.

I don’t come here to fight... I have a life other than this site.

Don't start lying now, Elksucker, it's obvious as phuq that you most certainly did come here to fight (more like a snotty bitch swinging her purse really), and a big box of syphilitic cocks to you for the new year, so while you're living your "non-site" life, you have plenty of lollypops for when goosey doesn't sleep over night at your place...
Have a nice phuqing day @$$hole!
One thing that worries me in all this is the combination of deliberately incendiary laws being proposed and the advent of red flag laws at the same time.

Look, I'm not singling out anyone in particular. However, what would happen if these "sensible" red flag laws get passed, and then all these ranting anti-gun control postings are used as evidence of unstable behavior to go about confiscating your firearms? Sure, you say that they'll have to come and pry them out of your cold dead hands, but that may be just what they do. That may just be what they want to do. Siehst du?

I'm just saying to everyone: keep your powder dry and watch what y'all say in online forums.

I had experience with this somewhat about a decade ago when my ex-wife, Satan, took me to court. One of her complaints was that I was calling her "Satan" on this august forum. The magistrate threw it out; the best defense against libel is that the allegation is true. However, it cost me a bunch of lawyer fees to beat her back under the rock. I'm just saying.

I once had an old German brandish a shotgun at me that he'd brought from the old country. He was all fired up. "Not ze Nazi's, not anybody take this avay from me. No one! No one I tell you!" You can bet that he never took out a classified ad in the local paper telling the Nazi's where and when to come pick it up. Siehst du?

So good little slave owner blackface went full commietard against the 2A for damage control, who didn't see this coming, it's all about those chitsticks keeping a job!
And don't start anything yourself and your kin wont survive bitch!

That's hilarious.

LOL, the name of the poster I replied to is recorded at the top of my post, little fella. Have a nice day.

99.999 % of people “quote” the post they are responding to, not “reply”, where it forces you to scroll back to the original post to read what is being responded to.

It’s been that way all over forums forever. Plus, I’m not a computer guru who lives on a forum all day long, everyday, like you, and figures out a way to make it difficult for others to read your “uniqueness / different” way you post, so you can feed your narcissism.

Lastly, you can barely see the “Re:” in the bar area since it’s faded, and not dark like the other lettering. I’ve never even looked at that area.

Sure is funny how you are using the “quote” throughout this exchange, but not in your original reply…Checkmate little boy.
Sounds like good advice from the shaman. Why show your hand in a conversation that slips so quickly into an ad hominum feeding frenzy and then falls all the way down to No!You'reMuchQueererThanMe!.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Elkskayer,
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done.

I don’t come here to fight... I have a life other than this site.

Don't start lying now, Elksucker, it's obvious as phuq that you most certainly did come here to fight (more like a snotty bitch swinging her purse really), and a big box of syphilitic cocks to you for the new year, so while you're living your "non-site" life, you have plenty of lollypops for when goosey doesn't sleep over night at your place...
Have a nice phuqing day @$$hole!

Pot...meet kettle.

That's hilarious.

99.999 % of people “quote” the post they are responding to, not “reply”, where it forces you to scroll back to the original post to read what is being responded to.

It’s been that way all over forums forever. Plus, I’m not a computer guru who lives on a forum all day long, everyday, like you, and figures out a way to make it difficult for others to read your “uniqueness / different” way you post, so you can feed your narcissism.

Lastly, you can barely see the “Re:” in the bar area since it’s faded, and not dark like the other lettering. I’ve never even looked at that area.

Sure is funny how you are using the “quote” throughout this exchange, but not in your original reply…Checkmate little boy.

LOL. Translation: "If I was half as smart as I think I am, I'd almost be dangerous."
Why doesn’t everyone thinks that guns should be outlawed move to California and Oregon? Then let the rest of us keep our guns.

If too many people move to CA/OR, then it'll cause the country to flip over, and that would catapult the commies along the east coast into flyover country.
Originally Posted by shaman
One thing that worries me in all this is the combination of deliberately incendiary laws being proposed and the advent of red flag laws at the same time.

Look, I'm not singling out anyone in particular. However, what would happen if these "sensible" red flag laws get passed, and then all these ranting anti-gun control postings are used as evidence of unstable behavior to go about confiscating your firearms? Sure, you say that they'll have to come and pry them out of your cold dead hands, but that may be just what they do. That may just be what they want to do. Siehst du?

I'm just saying to everyone: keep your powder dry and watch what y'all say in online forums.

I had experience with this somewhat about a decade ago when my ex-wife, Satan, took me to court. One of her complaints was that I was calling her "Satan" on this august forum. The magistrate threw it out; the best defense against libel is that the allegation is true. However, it cost me a bunch of lawyer fees to beat her back under the rock. I'm just saying.

I once had an old German brandish a shotgun at me that he'd brought from the old country. He was all fired up. "Not ze Nazi's, not anybody take this avay from me. No one! No one I tell you!" You can bet that he never took out a classified ad in the local paper telling the Nazi's where and when to come pick it up. Siehst du?

So live in fear is your response, and afraid to talk? No thank you.

It's time to use the law to make arrests, and have military trials for these enemy combatants attempting to enslave the people, and destroy the nation. It's time for the people to find their backbones, and make citizen arrests if forced to if D.C. and local LEO fail to uphold their oaths.

Force (arrests) and/or burning gun powder is the only road back to freedom when it has been removed to this point. It is the only language tyrants / communists understand.
LOL. Translation: "If I was half as smart as I think I am, I'd almost be dangerous."

I'm just thankful I'm not as smart as you...a broke dic.
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Sounds like good advice from the shaman. Why show your hand in a conversation that slips so quickly into an ad hominum feeding frenzy and then falls all the way down to No!You'reMuchQueererThanMe!.

It's time to use the law. We either have rule of law to protect us from traitors or we don't.
Originally Posted by shaman

This ^^^

kwg

It's time to use the law to make arrests, and have military trials for these enemy combatants attempting to enslave the people, and destroy the nation. It's time for the people to find their backbones, and make citizen arrests if forced to if D.C. and local LEO fail to uphold their oaths.

Force (arrests) and/or burning gun powder is the only road back to freedom when it has been removed to this point. It is the only language tyrants / communists understand.

LOL. we got a Barney Fife here, gonna make some "Citizens Arrests."

What would the charges be, Barney?
On the other hand, when things get bad and the law turns dark and you don't have enough Elkslayers, you get on your knees or you're done.
Elk91....Would you post a picture of a piece of paper that says Elk91 on it, and post it here?

I’ve read some of the posts you’ve written over the past year or so, and it seems you’re an “Agitator” that is either working for a foreign government or a home based group that trolls certain forums in an attempt to stir and flame people and issues.

I just happen to have a pile of money, and I would be willing to buy you a first class airplane ride to Virginia where JackMountain can pick you up, and drive your directly to the gates of the State Capital.

You can then walk right in the front entrance, up to the metal detectors, and before stepping through, pull your smokers and get yourself some love all while you’re screaming for “Merica and her Revolution”.

I’m just saying, that since you’re so gung-ho for gun play...Virginia seems ripe for the sort of behavior you claim you’re willing to administer...Free plane ticket and a ride to the gates...Of course there’s no need for a hotel or return flight cuz you’re gonna Martyr yourself anyway for our cause.

Good Speed....😎

So live in fear is your response, and afraid to talk? No thank you.

I don't get where you get this "live in fear" crap. I had a great uncle that flipped off Hitler (true story-- look it up on the Campfire.)

No, this is about not shooting your mouth off online in an irresponsible way such that you not only get put on the list, but also end up near the top.

We all get the point about all this. Nobody has to run their mouths off about watering the Tree of Liberty. It's all well understood. I'm just saying-- to quote an old German saying-- "Die Mücke, die am lautesten summt, wird zuerst geschlagen." The mosquito that buzzes the loudest gets swatted first.

There's another old German Saying: "Am besten lassen Sie die Schweine im Minenfeld wurzeln, bevor Sie Ihre Kartoffeln pflanzen" So for you, my friend, have at it and enjoy.

I really, really, REALLY hate to say this. It turns my stomach to even acknowledge that I remember this “quote”

But......

The Texas version of anything is hilarious.
Originally Posted by 16bore
I really, really, REALLY hate to say this. It turns my stomach to even acknowledge that I remember this “quote”

But......

I miss Travis....😞😎
Elk91....Would you post a picture of a piece of paper that says Elk91 on it, and post it here?

I’ve read some of the posts you’ve written over the past year or so, and it seems you’re an “Agitator” that is either working for a foreign government or a home based group that trolls certain forums in an attempt to stir and flame people and issues.

I just happen to have a pile of money, and I would be willing to buy you a first class airplane ride to Virginia where JackMountain can pick you up, and drive your directly to the gates of the State Capital.

You can then walk right in the front entrance, up to the metal detectors, and before stepping through, pull your smokers and get yourself some love all while you’re screaming for “Merica and her Revolution”.

I’m just saying, that since you’re so gung-ho for gun play...Virginia seems ripe for the sort of behavior you claim you’re willing to administer...Free plane ticket and a ride to the gates...Of course there’s no need for a hotel or return flight cuz you’re gonna Martyr yourself anyway for our cause.

Good Speed....😎

So, I’m supposed to go to another state, and put my life on the line for 30,000+ “citizen protestors” who won’t put their lives on the line to take back their God given inalienable right to bear arms, when they have the FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAW BACKING THEM to make citizens arrests, and prosecute these traitors occupying their capital under present BLACK LETTER LAW on the books?

What does that say about the 30,000+ “citizen protestors” of that state?

I’ll tell you what the Founders are saying from their graves:

“You deserve to live enslaved to the tyrants you fear, for your actions plainly show our lives had no value to you, and our blood was wasted for nothing” – dead Founders

You use Saul Alinsky’s (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics by accusing me of being a troll, when all you’ve done is troll me for over a year, and you emulate all communists like you, by asking others to do what you’re not willing to do yourself.

You’re just another broke dic on a forum attempting to be a badazz.

But......

ROLMFAO!!
That had to be tough to type......

Good Speed....😎

I figured the same thing about a month ago. Few others on here that are more than likely the same. All hat, no ranch.
I wouldn't let the POS in my truck Beav.....
Elkskayer,

Since cockslayer never answered this I'm assuming he hasn't ever taken his own advice and shown all of us how it's done. All hat, no ranch.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]
Elkskayer,

Since cockslayer never answered this I'm assuming he hasn't ever taken his own advice and shown all of us how it's done. All hat, no ranch.

Elkskayer,

So you haven't done [bleep] except run that big mouth....
Big surprise. Let's see some action in Texas, citizens arrests some ATF agents and show us how it's done. Until then [bleep] off because you're looking like a big mouth, hypocritical bitch.
Elkskayer,

Big surprise. Let's see some action in Texas, citizens arrests some ATF agents and show us how it's done. Until then [bleep] off because you're looking like a big mouth, hypocritical bitch.

Your governor shoved his hand up your backside to his wrist…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Virginia Supreme Court just pulled your governor’s hand out, and shoved their forearm up your backside to their elbow…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Federal government sits silent (NO INDICTMENTS) on this assault on your liberty, while they put on “SHOULDER LENGTH” cleaning gloves in preparation of pulling the Virginia Supreme Court’s arm out, so they can shove their whole arm in, all the way to their shoulder, so they can yank your windpipe out…

At what point do Virginians need to stop marching, and start fighting?

The Colonists didn’t let the enemy get close enough to even touch them, much less get a hand in...
Some folks just run their mouths but do nothing substantive in their lives

Elkskayer,

Your governor shoved his hand up your backside to his wrist…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Virginia Supreme Court just pulled your governor’s hand out, and shoved their forearm up your backside to their elbow…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Federal government sits silent (NO INDICTMENTS) on this assault on your liberty, while they put on “SHOULDER LENGTH” cleaning gloves in preparation of pulling the Virginia Supreme Court’s arm out, so they can shove their whole arm in, all the way to their shoulder, so they can yank your windpipe out…

At what point do Virginians need to stop marching, and start fighting?

The Colonists didn’t let the enemy get close enough to even touch them, much less get a hand in...
Usually, the dude talking up violent action is drawing a tax-funded paycheck. Or trying to keep themself out of prison by snaring others. Funny watching a guy ripping folks who are doing what can be done right now, from his keyboard half a country away from the action. You wanna holler at folks for lagging, you need to be out ahead of them, or it rings a little hollow...

As far as differences of opinion on what ought to be done, if we don’t learn to stand together, we will absolutely hang or burn separately. I have no enemies in those who believe in our rights. All mine are on the other side of the field. Makes target ID less confusing that way...
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Usually, the dude talking up violent action is drawing a tax-funded paycheck. Or trying to keep themself out of prison by snaring others. Funny watching a guy ripping folks who are doing what can be done right now, from his keyboard half a country away from the action. You wanna holler at folks for lagging, you need to be out ahead of them, or it rings a little hollow....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...asures-says-rights-under-at#Post14479346

Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Northam needs a nighttime visit from a William Wallace, with that big spiked ball on a chain. A few of those with nobody to parade in front of the cameras after, would cool the tyrannic fervor a bit.

The above is enough to show you’re nothing but a mouthy hypocrite, and not worth the bandwidth to debate, being you’re nothing but a troll with your attempt to gaslight me, a common tool used by the left.

Yeah, starting a thread 3 weeks ago, in the hope it might inspire Virginians, while they still had time, to make an actual LEGAL stand to shut these communists down with arrests, before it gets a footing, is “nothing substantive in their lives”.

Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, starting a thread 3 weeks ago, in the hope it might inspire Virginians, while they still had time, to make an actual LEGAL stand to shut these communists down with arrests, before it gets a footing, is “nothing substantive in their lives”.

Thanks for the laugh.

you just made my point

Ever engage in a long term job or activity where you risked your life, livelihood for others or a cause?

Thanks for the laugh.

you just made my point

You never had a point to begin with. Running your mouth isn't making a point.

Ever engage in a long term job or activity where you risked your life, livelihood for others or a cause?

LOL. What's this game? You stand up and beat your chest, and I'm supposed to see if I can beat mine louder?

How old are you.....12?
ES91=troll
Originally Posted by smokinggun
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

So he Troll's from behind a high fence?
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way, that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !

So far what I'm hearing is that conservatives will turn out by the thousands and will dutifully be herding into an enclosure, unarmed, at a a pro 2nd Amendment, gun-rights rally, and hope for the best against a tyrannical govt that allows paid agitators to show up armed with firearms and prepared to start violent responses by throwing bags of piss on pro 2nd people.

Yeah, no.

No f'n way in hell I'm showing up to that fight unarmed.
Elkskayer,

He ain't worth the bandwidth...just here to demonstrate how that bald eagle mouth overloads a humminbird ass. And well done, at that.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way, that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !

So far what I'm hearing is that conservatives will turn out by the thousands and will dutifully be herding into an enclosure, unarmed, at a a pro 2nd Amendment, gun-rights rally, and hope for the best against a tyrannical govt that allows paid agitators to show up armed with firearms and prepared to start violent responses by throwing bags of piss on pro 2nd people.

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:
The British are coming, the British are coming!!

Minuteman 1:
I heard the British are waiting for us in Lexington and might throw bags of piss on us if we show up.

Minuteman 2:
[bleep] that, I'm staying home!

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:

Minuteman 1:
I heard the British are waiting for us in Lexington and might throw bags of piss on us if we show up.

Minuteman 2:

It was a different fight then. It was an all out fight, which I said above I would do.

It's all this political bullshit where the conservatives show up, get abused, then get arrested for defending themselves that's bullshit. This is politically motivated and engineered by the mega-anti 2nd crowd to CREATE civil unrest. Civil unrest they will then use to justify their anti-2nd agenda to the world. The media is against us, and will misrepresent it. The govt is tyrannical and is clearly against us. The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure. Anti-2nd paid agitators are expected and if present will heap abuse on conservatives and suffer no repurcussions for their behavior. Police will arrest conservatives on sight for any and everything, as the TYRANNICAL government has shown it is not interested in fairness, legality, or anyone's safety! My God man, use your head!
The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure.

^^^WRONG FB

I seriously doubt a single D delegate will be in their office... cowards most of them

IT'S Coonman's CAGE... let them own it!

I plan to hold hands with my fellow Virginians OUTSIDE THE CAGE and sing kumbaya... figure we can wrap around Capital Square at least once...

*Coonman" is his SELF IMPOSED NICKNAME... for those not aware...

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

Also Goosey for what that is worth.

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:

Minuteman 1:

Minuteman 2:

It was a different fight then. It was an all out fight, which I said above I would do.

It's all this political bullshit where the conservatives show up, get abused, then get arrested for defending themselves that's bullshit. This is politically motivated and engineered by the mega-anti 2nd crowd to CREATE civil unrest. Civil unrest they will then use to justify their anti-2nd agenda to the world. The media is against us, and will misrepresent it. The govt is tyrannical and is clearly against us. The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure. Anti-2nd paid agitators are expected and if present will heap abuse on conservatives and suffer no repurcussions for their behavior. Police will arrest conservatives on sight for any and everything, as the TYRANNICAL government has shown it is not interested in fairness, legality, or anyone's safety! My God man, use your head!

You're either willfully ignorant or completely unaware of the situation. It's been stated ad nauseum. Only 10,000 folks are asked to come unarmed and lobby on the capitol grounds that have been fenced off. The rest of us will be outside the fenced area, armed, if we so choose.

You're regurgitating bad information.
If everyone that showed up to protest simply dropped on the sidewalk a handful or two of empty brass, just an idea to let everyone know, that we have their backs, go to your local gun club and grab one of the five gallons of used brass that every club has. Brass of every size and shape, a couple pieces here a couple there. Something to give the feds an idea what's really out there, and if there are shootings, there will literally thousands of pieces of brass from everywhere, kind of like a reverse "Soros" on them !

Don't tread on me !
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: There have been many rumors, videos, and articles flying around the internet. We cannot stress enough that this is a peaceful day to address our Legislature. Yes, we hold a rally, but the point of the day is communication with our Representatives. To our knowledge there are no credible threats of violence. That being said, please practice appropriate situational awareness. IF YOU SEE A BAD ACTOR flag down a police officer and point it out. If someone tries to provoke you, smile and walk away. There is probably someone secretly recording the interaction, with the intent of capturing some kind of inappropriate reaction on your part. Don't take the bait. It's not worth the bad press. The eyes of the nation and the world are on Virginia and VCDL right now and we must show them that gun owners are not the problem. Lead by example. We have been and continue to be in close contact with several law enforcement agencies and will keep them informed of all potential threats that we become aware of. Law enforcement will be in abundance at the event, both uniformed and plain clothes.
Well this has been one hell of a urination contest I must say.

One, Elkslayer has a point, but it's not quite the time. The time would be when they pass the their unconstitutional laws.

Jackmountian also has points but some of his comments are are not germane to the situation. The Supreme Court said that the NFA was constitutional but:

"Supreme Court: U.S. v. Miller 1939 In this case, the Court stated that, "The Militia comprised of all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense...[and that] when called for service, these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves AND OF THE KIND IN COMMON USE AT THE TIME. (emphasis mine)
(BTW, Miller lost in court because he did not show up. It was never taken into account that his no show was because he had passed away.)"

Just part of a small essay I did on the Second Amendment. Note that Miller had passed away What has been kept hidden is that Miller was murdered and the murder has never been solved. 1939 version of arkencide???? Miller could have easily proved that short barreled shotguns were used by the military during WW-1 in in trench warfare. Could it be that dot gov killed Miller? I've strongly suspected as such.

On another note, if there are 20,000 marchers at that rally and they decide to do something, they won't need guns. It'll be like trying to stop a tidal wave.
Paul B.
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: There have been many rumors, videos, and articles flying around the internet. We cannot stress enough that this is a peaceful day to address our Legislature. Yes, we hold a rally, but the point of the day is communication with our Representatives. To our knowledge there are no credible threats of violence. That being said, please practice appropriate situational awareness. IF YOU SEE A BAD ACTOR flag down a police officer and point it out. If someone tries to provoke you, smile and walk away. There is probably someone secretly recording the interaction, with the intent of capturing some kind of inappropriate reaction on your part. Don't take the bait. It's not worth the bad press. The eyes of the nation and the world are on Virginia and VCDL right now and we must show them that gun owners are not the problem. Lead by example. We have been and continue to be in close contact with several law enforcement agencies and will keep them informed of all potential threats that we become aware of. Law enforcement will be in abundance at the event, both uniformed and plain clothes.

Thanks...

My estimate is that 200,000+/- Virginians (combined) have attended the various 2A sanctuary meeting over the past month or so... NOT ONE INCIDENT. ZERO... NOTHING!

In fact, I walked around a few afterwards to make sure the sites were left in good order (my counties after all) and have not even found a piece of litter on the ground.

IT WON'T BE VIRGINIANS if something goes goofy... BUT VIRGINIANS WILL BE THERE!
Just a heads up for those who are going, these sort of things are a hackers paradise, take enough cash so as to not use debit cards for meals and gas, pay for your stuff and leave no trails of you being there.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Miller could have easily proved that short barreled shotguns were used by the military during WW-1 in in trench warfare. Could it be that dot gov killed Miller? I've strongly suspected as such.

Maybe the same folks who did in Antonin Scalia.
I`m going to make some popcorn. whistle
The loudest statement of all could be made by second amendment supporters simple refusing to enter their fence, just encircle it and do as free Americans do everyday, enjoy yourselves, don't play into their hands, you are free, that to them !

You're either willfully ignorant or completely unaware of the situation. It's been stated ad nauseum. Only 10,000 folks are asked to come unarmed and lobby on the capitol grounds that have been fenced off. The rest of us will be outside the fenced area, armed, if we so choose.

jimy had a great suggestion on another thread. If you really want to send the message that we are going to do what we want, not be unarmed, and exercise your 2nd Amendment rights, DO NOT go in the enclosure, but instead circle it with tens of thousands of armed people, armed and saying, Hell no, we won't be unarmed and told where we can and can't protest and under what circumstances.

THAT SENDS THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO SEND. Allowing a proven tyrannical government to ILLEGALLY disarm 10,000 people and make sitting ducks of them sends exactly the wrong signal which is "We will alow you to dictate the rules of engagement and disarm us if you feel threatened".

THINK ABOUT IT!
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

You’re not only a prima-donna troll jackmountain, you’re now PLAGERIZING my work from this thread written 3 weeks ago, and attempting to take credit for MY work, since you obviously don’t have the leadership, vision or balls to take back your freedom.

Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lit-the-fire-and-its-spread#Post14481725

The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

I started this thread to give the citizens of Virginia the ONLY legal way forward that would:

1 – Gain back their freedom.

2– Put them on the offense in FULL control and with the full weight of law behind them, so any act to subvert their legal authority would place the communists 100% in legal jeopardy.

3 – Position them to make non-violent arrests, and force the communists to be the guilty party of violence if it were to go there, while keeping the militia 100% legally protected in the case they would have to use deadly force to protect them selves.

4 – Stop this tyranny assault on freedom dead in its tracks, instead of allowing these traitors to remain in office and destroy the state of Virginia, while their unconstitutional laws took years to work through the system, before being overturned.

5 – Protect the citizens from wasting their time and endangering their lives in protests, where the communists would control the agenda and safety 100% on THEIR terms.

As normal on this site, posting facts brings out the trolls who use Saul Alinsky (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics to silence the messenger providing facts.

These trolls pretend to be conservative lovers of freedom, but truth be told, only a hater of freedom would attempt to silence me with their commie debating tactics, on a thread like this.

Not one single person trolling me can refute one fact I’ve posted in the OP, and they completely ignore the facts I posted proving VCDL’s financials are borderline fraud, being they only expense 20% towards a cause, and pocket/sit on the remaining 80%.

The gauge for a non-profit running efficient and moral, is 80% paid out to the cause, and maximum 20% to support O/H. VCDL IS 100% REVERSED, and you don’t even know who they send money to through their VCDL-PAC (RED FLAG).

Their latest available 990 Report is only 2017. Where is 2018’s 990 Report?

Finally, what kind of gun organization would allow citizens to be confined into an enclosure, and 100% controlled by a TYRANNICAL BANANA REPUBLIC STATE GOVERNMENT, when videos are already coming out of them illegally harassing citizens?

Watch the below video of the harassment, and tell me I’m wrong in my OP.

jimy had a great suggestion on another thread. If you really want to send the message that we are going to do what we want, not be unarmed, and exercise your 2nd Amendment rights, DO NOT go in the enclosure, but instead circle it with tens of thousands of armed people, armed and saying, Hell no, we won't be unarmed and told where we can and can't protest and under what circumstances.

THAT SENDS THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO SEND. Allowing a proven tyrannical government to ILLEGALLY disarm 10,000 people and make sitting ducks of them sends exactly the wrong signal which is "We will alow you to dictate the rules of engagement and disarm us if you feel threatened".

THINK ABOUT IT!

Lead the charge !!!!!

Clown the king elk slayer. Why don't you post some pics of elk you have slain the past few years?

You're the last idiot I would take any advice from

ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

You’re not only a prima-donna troll jackmountain, you’re now PLAGERIZING my work from this thread written 3 weeks ago, and attempting to take credit for MY work, since you obviously don’t have the leadership, vision or balls to take back your freedom.

Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lit-the-fire-and-its-spread#Post14481725

The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

I started this thread to give the citizens of Virginia the ONLY legal way forward that would:

1 – Gain back their freedom.

2– Put them on the offense in FULL control and with the full weight of law behind them, so any act to subvert their legal authority would place the communists 100% in legal jeopardy.

3 – Position them to make non-violent arrests, and force the communists to be the guilty party of violence if it were to go there, while keeping the militia 100% legally protected in the case they would have to use deadly force to protect them selves.

4 – Stop this tyranny assault on freedom dead in its tracks, instead of allowing these traitors to remain in office and destroy the state of Virginia, while their unconstitutional laws took years to work through the system, before being overturned.

5 – Protect the citizens from wasting their time and endangering their lives in protests, where the communists would control the agenda and safety 100% on THEIR terms.

As normal on this site, posting facts brings out the trolls who use Saul Alinsky (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics to silence the messenger providing facts.

These trolls pretend to be conservative lovers of freedom, but truth be told, only a hater of freedom would attempt to silence me with their commie debating tactics, on a thread like this.

Not one single person trolling me can refute one fact I’ve posted in the OP, and they completely ignore the facts I posted proving VCDL’s financials are borderline fraud, being they only expense 20% towards a cause, and pocket/sit on the remaining 80%.

The gauge for a non-profit running efficient and moral, is 80% paid out to the cause, and maximum 20% to support O/H. VCDL IS 100% REVERSED, and you don’t even know who they send money to through their VCDL-PAC (RED FLAG).

Their latest available 990 Report is only 2017. Where is 2018’s 990 Report?

Finally, what kind of gun organization would allow citizens to be confined into an enclosure, and 100% controlled by a TYRANNICAL BANANA REPUBLIC STATE GOVERNMENT, when videos are already coming out of them illegally harassing citizens?

Watch the below video of the harassment, and tell me I’m wrong in my OP.

Clown the king elk slayer. Why don't you post some pics of elk you have slain the past few years?

You're the last idiot I would take any advice from

I'm not in the habit of sharing my private life with little phaggot bitches like you.

You need to get a prescrip from your doc for the little blue pills, so you can go screw some sheep. You’re a little too high strung.

P.S. You have to have a brain to receive advice, and a brain to execute on good advice. You fail on both accounts.

That's called "progress" even by Firemen.
I love all the clowns that are ready for war. As long as it's performed by somebody else. LOL.

Kudos to you and yours jackmountain. I was going to fly up there but I can't leave Miami until after the SB.
© 24hourcampfire