Home
OK, we've got the cough silencer, butt out tool, and radiant energy shield already, but I just saw this on TV this AM

The "Scrape Maker"

Can't wait to get my hands on one. At last, something that will bring those monster bucks in on the run. Sheer genius.

Scrape maker Link

One can scar up bushes with the toothed side, scrape soil, and even leave a deer foot print in its midst. Will probably be illegal in 48 states within a month. I only wish I had thought of it first.
good grief.
Scrapemaker II has a corn-dispenser!
Yes. I suppose one could scratch up the earth, drop a couple kernels in, and have some plants going in short order. Is it too late to invest in the company?
Weatherby Mark V ti 6.5RPM and March 2.5-25x52.
I just ordered the last two in stock!! Hope they get here soon!
The Scrapemaker is a tool specifically designed to help you communicate with whitetail deer.
So now we're communicating? I thought we're supposed to shoot the suckers.
Looks like my doggie pooper scooper.
Double duty?
crazy crazy
I have seen a couple of their advertisements and laughed. Tom Nelson from American Archer is hawking the new scrape maker. My son immediately brought up the Firefly wind detector. They both should be relegated to the same place.
$25??? LMAO! For $10 I would have bought three or four as gag gifts.
Every Redneck hunter in Georgia and Alabama will have one. 😜
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Double duty?

Everyone to his own, but when I have to start picking up dog schit, it's time to move. crazy smile
ONLY TWO LEFT!!! I wonder if they started with 3?
Haha, I thought about the cough silencer a couple months ago. I had a tickle in my throat sitting in a stand.
People buy this schitt...
I got a grunt tube in my day pack.
Dont even know why I still carry one.
Grunt at one far out on the move once or twice to try and stop em or draw one in for a shot.
Get their attention and dont grunt at em again.
Might use it 1 to 3 times a year.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.

Had a 2.5 yr old 8 pt. Gawd like 8or 9 yrs ago.
45-55 yds out.
Had no intention of shooting him.
Did a couple of soft grunts at him just ta see his reaction.
To fugg with his mind a little.
Fugger dropped his head and came barreling in at me .
Dropped him about 15 20 feet away, basically had too. Shot him about 4 inches below the white patch on his neck, barnes ot6 round traversed the lenght of his body and punched out thru the right rear femur and hip joint.

It was not a pleasant experience gutting him out.
no grunt tube and no binoculars

I’m a loser
Originally Posted by slumlord
no grunt tube and no binocularsI’m a loser
Corn?
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Double duty?

Everyone to his own, but when I have to start picking up dog schit, it's time to move. crazy smile

LOL. Me too.
I make scrapes with a stick and just piss in em. No fancy pooper scooper needed thank you.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Corn?

Nope not even corn.

Not even grandpa’s deer suckers.

Not even a $20,000 Bad Boy Buggy.

Every buck I kill is seemingly a miraculous gift of God. The meek shall inherit the earth

I'd order one if I could find my credit card. It's in my camo wallet, wherever that is.
I bought a "must have" equipment once on that had been marked down to nothing at Walmart. It was the infamous "Feeder Repeater"

A battery powered hand held devise that made a sound like a corn feeder going off. A sure bet devise to bring in those elusive Booner bucks.

That might be handy for fooling all the noobs pouring in from Cali! The Nat'l Forrest land around here is almost as ridiculous as WalMart.
I have a "scrape maker" attached to my leg. It usually has a boot on it.
I worked at a sporting goods place years ago. They had a pheasant call for sale. It wasn't a big seller.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Corn?

Nope not even corn.

Not even grandpa’s deer suckers.

Not even a $20,000 Bad Boy Buggy.

Every buck I kill is seemingly a miraculous gift of God. The meek shall inherit the earth

I call Bullschit. No way you're a hunter if you don't have a bad boy buggy.
I bet you don't even have a Yetti sticker on your honda civic either.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I bought a "must have" equipment once on that had been marked down to nothing at Walmart. It was the infamous "Feeder Repeater"

A battery powered hand held devise that made a sound like a corn feeder going off. A sure bet devise to bring in those elusive Booner bucks.

I just yell out "Soo-weeee!" Every time I dump a bag of corn beside the salt block, and then when I am out spotlighting them at night I start yelling it again out of the truck window. Draws them in like hogs to a slop trough.
Hunting is worse than golf in the trinket category.
I used the scrap maker this fall twice, before I even could walk 40 yards back to my treestand I killed a new world record non typical. The next time I used it( 3 days later from same tree) I killed a new world record typical. I didn’t have them officially scored as I don’t wanna be famous. Plus the ears are droopy and we know what happens to world record deer with droopy ears

Can’t believe this thing works as well as it does. You better get it while you can. I think they are making a limited number and offering them at a low introductory price.

It could have also been the black rack I used that brought them in. I didn’t even have to rattle with it. Just having it on my pack brought them in. The bad boy buggy is a necessity, not a option. Would leave my gun at home before the bad boy buggy.

Just wanna thank Michael waddel and lee lakosky for showing us all the things we been missing out on as regular hunters. Can’t believe the industry hid these things for so long
Originally Posted by kevinJ
I used the scrap maker this fall twice, before I even could walk 40 yards back to my treestand I killed a new world record non typical. The next time I used it( 3 days later from same tree) I killed a new world record typical. I didn’t have them officially scored as I don’t wanna be famous. Plus the ears are droopy and we know what happens to world record deer with droopy ears

Can’t believe this thing works as well as it does. You better get it while you can. I think they are making a limited number and offering them at a low introductory price.

It could have also been the black rack I used that brought them in. I didn’t even have to rattle with it. Just having it on my pack brought them in. The bad boy buggy is a necessity, not a option. Would leave my gun at home before the bad boy buggy.

Just wanna thank Michael waddel and lee lakosky for showing us all the things we been missing out on as regular hunters. Can’t believe the industry hid these things for so long

Laffin' !!!
Originally Posted by kevinJ

Dude!

It's almost like you're superhuman.............Are you Jeff0? grin
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Jump to 1-minute - it worked on the dog.
Originally Posted by renegade50
People buy this schitt...
I got a grunt tube in my day pack.
Dont even know why I still carry one.
Grunt at one far out on the move once or twice to try and stop em or draw one in for a shot.
Get their attention and dont grunt at em again.
Might use it 1 to 3 times a year.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.

Had a 2.5 yr old 8 pt. Gawd like 8or 9 yrs ago.
45-55 yds out.
Had no intention of shooting him.
Did a couple of soft grunts at him just ta see his reaction.
To fugg with his mind a little.
Fugger dropped his head and came barreling in at me .
Dropped him about 15 20 feet away, basically had too. Shot him about 4 inches below the white patch on his neck, barnes ot6 round traversed the lenght of his body and punched out thru the right rear femur and hip joint.

It was not a pleasant experience gutting him out.

laugh

But you have them long ass gloves with the elastic tops.

Just right for shot through deers and dead fellas in chairs I hear.

Geno
© 24hourcampfire