Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by slumlord
no grunt tube and no binocularsI’m a loser
Corn?

Nope not even corn.

Not even grandpa’s deer suckers.

Not even a $20,000 Bad Boy Buggy.

Every buck I kill is seemingly a miraculous gift of God. The meek shall inherit the earth

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'd order one if I could find my credit card. It's in my camo wallet, wherever that is.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bought a "must have" equipment once on that had been marked down to nothing at Walmart. It was the infamous "Feeder Repeater"

A battery powered hand held devise that made a sound like a corn feeder going off. A sure bet devise to bring in those elusive Booner bucks.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That might be handy for fooling all the noobs pouring in from Cali! The Nat'l Forrest land around here is almost as ridiculous as WalMart.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I have a "scrape maker" attached to my leg. It usually has a boot on it.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I worked at a sporting goods place years ago. They had a pheasant call for sale. It wasn't a big seller.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
no grunt tube and no binocularsI’m a loser
Corn?

Nope not even corn.

Not even grandpa’s deer suckers.

Not even a $20,000 Bad Boy Buggy.

Every buck I kill is seemingly a miraculous gift of God. The meek shall inherit the earth

I call Bullschit. No way you're a hunter if you don't have a bad boy buggy.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I bet you don't even have a Yetti sticker on your honda civic either.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I bought a "must have" equipment once on that had been marked down to nothing at Walmart. It was the infamous "Feeder Repeater"

A battery powered hand held devise that made a sound like a corn feeder going off. A sure bet devise to bring in those elusive Booner bucks.

I just yell out "Soo-weeee!" Every time I dump a bag of corn beside the salt block, and then when I am out spotlighting them at night I start yelling it again out of the truck window. Draws them in like hogs to a slop trough.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Hunting is worse than golf in the trinket category.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I used the scrap maker this fall twice, before I even could walk 40 yards back to my treestand I killed a new world record non typical. The next time I used it( 3 days later from same tree) I killed a new world record typical. I didn’t have them officially scored as I don’t wanna be famous. Plus the ears are droopy and we know what happens to world record deer with droopy ears

Can’t believe this thing works as well as it does. You better get it while you can. I think they are making a limited number and offering them at a low introductory price.

It could have also been the black rack I used that brought them in. I didn’t even have to rattle with it. Just having it on my pack brought them in. The bad boy buggy is a necessity, not a option. Would leave my gun at home before the bad boy buggy.

Just wanna thank Michael waddel and lee lakosky for showing us all the things we been missing out on as regular hunters. Can’t believe the industry hid these things for so long

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kevinJ
I used the scrap maker this fall twice, before I even could walk 40 yards back to my treestand I killed a new world record non typical. The next time I used it( 3 days later from same tree) I killed a new world record typical. I didn’t have them officially scored as I don’t wanna be famous. Plus the ears are droopy and we know what happens to world record deer with droopy ears

Can’t believe this thing works as well as it does. You better get it while you can. I think they are making a limited number and offering them at a low introductory price.

It could have also been the black rack I used that brought them in. I didn’t even have to rattle with it. Just having it on my pack brought them in. The bad boy buggy is a necessity, not a option. Would leave my gun at home before the bad boy buggy.

Just wanna thank Michael waddel and lee lakosky for showing us all the things we been missing out on as regular hunters. Can’t believe the industry hid these things for so long

Laffin' !!!

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kevinJ

Dude!

It's almost like you're superhuman.............Are you Jeff0? grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Jump to 1-minute - it worked on the dog.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
People buy this schitt...
I got a grunt tube in my day pack.
Dont even know why I still carry one.
Grunt at one far out on the move once or twice to try and stop em or draw one in for a shot.
Get their attention and dont grunt at em again.
Might use it 1 to 3 times a year.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.

Had a 2.5 yr old 8 pt. Gawd like 8or 9 yrs ago.
45-55 yds out.
Had no intention of shooting him.
Did a couple of soft grunts at him just ta see his reaction.
To fugg with his mind a little.
Fugger dropped his head and came barreling in at me .
Dropped him about 15 20 feet away, basically had too. Shot him about 4 inches below the white patch on his neck, barnes ot6 round traversed the lenght of his body and punched out thru the right rear femur and hip joint.

It was not a pleasant experience gutting him out.

laugh

But you have them long ass gloves with the elastic tops.

Just right for shot through deers and dead fellas in chairs I hear.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.