Home
Posted By: Switch Sharpnel - 12/29/19
What happened to Shrapnel? I enjoyed his posts. Haven't heard from him since August.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Hes been doing things he enjoys.
Posted By: PPosey Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
He probably got tired of the popups and adds.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
He joined the church of Scientology. Flave too.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by Switch
What happened to Shrapnel? I enjoyed his posts. Haven't heard from him since August.

WGAF?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
I just tuned in to see what " Sharpnel" was.....
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by ingwe

he's Dullnel's bro, but smarter of course.

Geno
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
$799.99 and he’ll be back.
Posted By: viking Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Glock Talk, M4...perhaps😂

I miss his stories and pictures. Class act.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
I think he left with Travis.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Tarvis
Originally Posted by kid0917

Tarvis
Defalve.
Lol
Posted By: 79S Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Tarvis
Defalve.

He must of picked on you a lot.. and hurt you vagina real good..
Originally Posted by Tom264
Lol

We know Deflave was ph ucking brutal on you.. What did he used to tell you all the time?
Originally Posted by 79S

Tarvis
Defalve.

Did I say something negative? He never picked on me and I liked the guy. It's his choice if he wants to be gone. Now f u c k off.
Originally Posted by 79S

Tarvis
Defalve.

Did I say something negative? He never picked on me and I liked the guy. It's his choice if he wants to be gone. Now f u c k off.

Dang now you are being grumpy and super mean...
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Sharp was a cool guy. Even if all his schit was way old and outdated.
Originally Posted by 79S
Lol

We know Deflave was ph ucking brutal on you.. What did he used to tell you all the time?

He always told me via pm that you were a dik sucking
f a g g o t.
I'm not grumpy.
Posted By: callnum Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Always a blow hard and full of himself.
Posted By: tzone Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Oh Mr Forhead brings out the homo talk again. I think we know why he so angry all the time.
Funny how homo talk brings out Tfatty every time....
Originally Posted by 79S
Lol

He always told me via pm that you were a dik sucking
f a g g o t.

Dang that isn't very Christian like..
I speak the truth...

Only thing fat is your big ass head... I know why you are angry good lord hates queers and you are one and you know the lord will never love you.. sad once you think about it..
I speak the truth...

No, no you don't you are just a angry homo living a double life..
Haha.
Right......
And you personally know me how?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Tarvis
Defalve.

Dang now you are being grumpy and super mean...

It’s the asparagus. It makes him gassy.
Tom264 should be having his big melt down anytime now.. it will start with how we are all [bleep] gots, suck dick, we are all fat...
Haha.
Right......
And you personally know me how?

Sshhhhhhi it's ok tiger your secret is safe with us..
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Isn't the internet crazy anymore! Two or three replies about someone & it's nothing but a bunch of name calling, why? How many on here even know Shrapnel, I don't but I've seen some really interesting stuff put on here by him over the years, seems like a very smart guy to me. Battle of the Little Big Horn comes to mind. What's wrong with everybody, we can't give a person a little credit! Happy Holidays everyone!

Dick
Originally Posted by 79S

Only thing fat is your big ass head... I know why you are angry good lord hates queers and you are one and you know the lord will never love you.. sad once you think about it..

You could watch a drive in movie on that sucker
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Talked to old Shrapnel a couple weeks ago, Apparently he's making a lot of "Sharp" gun deals....
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Talked to old Shrapnel a couple weeks ago, Apparently he's making a lot of "Sharp" gun deals....

Glad to hear that John.

Hope you and the lovely lady are enjoying the Montana winter.

Shrap did have a way of making me jealous with some of the pictures he posted. Fortunately for me, retirement income does not allow the fulfillment of jealous fantasies.

Geno
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
He knows more about Custer than even ol' George did.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
I'm not grumpy.

Which dwraf are you?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Corresponded with him right before Thanksgiving. All is good. We swaped hunting stories. Both stories were the epic adventures many only dream of.

Of course!
Shrap is a class dude. Anyone that says any different has never talked to him or met him. This thread is exactly why he’s gone.
Posted By: Whitebird Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by tzone
Shrap is a class dude. Anyone that says any different has never talked to him or met him. This thread is exactly why he’s gone.

Agree with that.
Posted By: JimH Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
He'll be back when he has something to sell.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Probably so many green with envy here he got sick of them.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
I don't know why some people think that posters on here must post something every day, day after day, year after year.......and if they don't, be the subject of several pages of "where are they" threads.

I doubt this will surprise everybody, although certainly a few of you, but there is life outside of the Campfire. There are posters who eventually figure this out and decide that they don't need to come here every day, a dozen times a day, and report on what they're doing, or comment on the latest thing Trump said.

I've even thought about taking a break, even though I know I'd not be missed.......which really doesn't bother me in the least. Some of you should at least respect those who wish to take a break, as I think you'd be the same way if you left.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by ingwe

Another sharp knife in the drawer.. smile
Originally Posted by callnum
Always a blow hard and full of himself.

What an azzhole you are for saying that. My bet is, you've never even spoken to the man.

Geez.
Originally Posted by Idaho1945
Isn't the internet crazy anymore! Two or three replies about someone & it's nothing but a bunch of name calling, why? How many on here even know Shrapnel, I don't but I've seen some really interesting stuff put on here by him over the years, seems like a very smart guy to me. Battle of the Little Big Horn comes to mind. What's wrong with everybody, we can't give a person a little credit! Happy Holidays everyone!

Dick

Exactly, Dick.
I speak the truth...

That will certainly get your ass in a goodly bit of trouble in this day and age.

Even in the halls of justice, Congress, court, CIA and FBI.

PS. Oh yeah, azzwhole.

PS. You are supposed to be a gun owning Trump supporting patriot on this site mr.

PS. And atheist.

PS. Or agnostic.

PS. And not live in Ca like Rick Bin.
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by MadMooner

This for sure!

Who dint like those cool rifles and such that he regularly posted.......and did that well too. He's kind of a cool guy!

Come spring, I'll be going on a PD shoot in Wyo and Mt. Might just stop by and visit some with him.........
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Shrapnel had some of the classiest guns and he liked to share them with the homos here. Lol
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by Whitebird

Agree with that.

+2!
I think he'd be welcome to show some more.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Sharpnel - 12/29/19
Originally Posted by MadMooner

that was funny!
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
You guys do realize it's the end of the year and he has to inventory his classic doubles and rifles collection. He'll be done around May.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
He’s shown us that you don’t need a Creedmoor to kill a deer.
Posted By: Switch Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

Agree with that.

This
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

Agree with that.

This

When Shrap opened his gun safe to Ben and Nash and said "choose," that showed me what kind of man Shrap is.

How many of you haters would do that?
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
The thing that gripes me the most is that 24Hr Campfire has always been one of the best gun forums on the internet & a lot of very interesting people come on here & share their stories, many of these guys are old timers who have done things many can only dream about. To hear these stories is great but losing these guys is sad just because someone thinks is's not true just because they can't do it or they are jealous. So, just because of that we run someone off that's very unique, that's crazy! So who's the next victim???????

Dick
Posted By: irfubar Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
The thing that gripes me the most is that 24Hr Campfire has always been one of the best gun forums on the internet & a lot of very interesting people come on here & share their stories, many of these guys are old timers who have done things many can only dream about. To hear these stories is great but losing these guys is sad just because someone thinks is's not true just because they can't do it or they are jealous. So, just because of that we run someone off that's very unique, that's crazy! So who's the next victim???????

Dick

Agreed....
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Anyone consider that maybe people that are "run off" are being assigned victim status when in reality other people didn't see it that way and got tired of their schit?

You know there's two sides to things. People do what they do for a reason and if people "ran off" Shrapnel or anyone else for that matter maybe they had their reasons.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Nobody runs anybody off. We're all a bunch of guys/gals that like guns, hunting and the outdoors. You can't "run us off" like were little bitches. Some just get sick of the BS that plays out here day after day.

You can't have a thread anymore without at least two people going at each other and calling names like 3rd grade girls. It's really pretty pathetic.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

Dick

Yeah. Who the heck ran him off. What bastid was mean to him. We need names in order for us to take care of things.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Anyone consider that maybe people that are "run off" are being assigned victim status when in reality other people didn't see it that way and got tired of their schit?

You know there's two sides to things. People do what they do for a reason and if people "ran off" Shrapnel or anyone else for that matter maybe they had their reasons.

Bullschit. It all boils down to jealousy, and some dumbasses here just have no control over that emotion. They've never worked hard enough or are sharp enough to do or own the things that Shrap does. So, they look for chinks in his armor or criticize his methods, neither of which are they even remotely qualified to do.

Sick, really.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
I don’t get it! If you don’t like someone, or someone’s post don’t read it. Kind of simple, don’t you think?
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I don’t get it! If you don’t like someone, or someone’s post don’t read it. Kind of simple, don’t you think?

Possibly too simple for some here!
Posted By: coobie Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Nobody runs anybody off. We're all a bunch of guys/gals that like guns, hunting and the outdoors. You can't "run us off" like were little bitches. Some just get sick of the BS that plays out here day after day.

You can't have a thread anymore without at least two people going at each other and calling names like 3rd grade girls. It's really pretty pathetic.
. ++1
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Nobody runs anybody off. We're all a bunch of guys/gals that like guns, hunting and the outdoors. You can't "run us off" like were little bitches.

I thought I was responsible for running deFlave off? I'm relieved to find out that's not true.
Posted By: K22 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

Exactly!
Posted By: cdb Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Corresponded with him right before Thanksgiving. All is good. We swaped hunting stories. Both stories were the epic adventures many only dream of.

Of course!

I wouldn’t mind swaging some stories with Sharpnel.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

That's not how social media works. It has created a race to the bottom. And a race to pass along the latest tidbit, like 6 new threads every time there's "breaking news."
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Aonther geart theard.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Shraps old stuff ain’t near a wore out as all my old stuff! 😊 He got nice mulie this year with a Colt Lightening Magazine Rifle!!!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
There is not great shortage of cheap shot artists on this forum, as I am sure we have all noticed.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
I liked that Shrap was willing to share the results of his efforts here, we're less without him.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Goodness, he ain't ded nor been run off.
Posted By: papat Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Shrap worked hard. Collected some stuff some of us could only dream of. He is retired now and can play all he wants. More power to him. Doesn’t owe anybody anything because of his success.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Miss the guy and his stories.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
His tutorial on how to call elk was a must see.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
I didn't know him, but when I saw his name on something it was good reading. Some others on here, not so much.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
I didn't know him, but when I saw his name on something it was good reading. Some others on here, not so much.

Yep. I figured I would either learn something, see some obscure firearm I’d never seen before or an example of the gunsmith’s art.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Bullschit. It all boils down to jealousy,
Sick, really.

I'd say you were spot on, I've seen a lot of jealousy on here when it come to Shrapnel. Shrap has been there and done a lot of things and is more than willing to share his experiences and findings with anyone here.....Well most anyways.

Shrapnel is a very nice and generous person and I can't imagine anyone here having a problem with him.a
Posted By: Switch Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
After reading some of the posts I think I understand why he is not around anymore! Jealous BS. Sorry I brought it up.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
I’m not jealous.
I like stainless steel and fiberglass..
I never really had a problem with him.
I just picked on him about his sales prices all ending in $99.99, add whatever number you want to the front.
Posted By: comerade Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
My vote is for Shrapnel. It is lesser without him.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
Regardless of his delivery, Shrap had lots of useful information to share. He knows his way around the block regardless if I agree with him 100% of the time. This is very unilke the trolls that are history who had nothing to offer.....'flave, S'head, Safariman, Root.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19

HEY!!!

HEY!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That showed him. whistle
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Sharpnel - 12/30/19
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the ego that would think they could run someone off this site.
I don't picture Shrap' or "flave as being victims, just disgusted.

mike r
Posted By: Switch Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19
I’m not jealous.
I like stainless steel and fiberglass..
I never really had a problem with him.
I just picked on him about his sales prices all ending in $99.99, add whatever number you want to the front.

Good for you! Shrap and I like rifles with "soul". I like SS and glass too, but not as much as wood and blue. Love S X S shotguns. I'm not only old school, but I'm also old. Hope you get there some day in the future.
Happy New Year!
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19
I will admit to wood stock rifles having a “warmer” feel to them in colder weather.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19
I always liked the history stuff he put out.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the ego that would think they could run someone off this site.

mike r

Exactly. To think that those guys give two flying f u c k s what people on here think is laughable at best.
Posted By: Switch Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19

mike r

Exactly. To think that those guys give two flying f u c k s what people on here think is laughable at best.

I think "DISGUSTED" is the key word here, hope the "Fire" lasts but it isn't looking good because of all the negativity and cranks.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Sharpnel - 12/31/19

mike r

I think "DISGUSTED" is the key word here, hope the "Fire" lasts but it isn't looking good because of all the negativity and cranks.

Shoot, this place is 900 times happier than it was 10 years ago.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Sharpnel - 01/01/20
I have visited with "Shrapnel" on the phone, and found him an intelligent, informed gentleman.
I'm betting that, like many others, he just tired of the level of BS. It wears a person down.
Posted By: add Re: Sharpnel - 01/01/20
So -

Travis was so disgusted he needed to leave?

Ok

laugh
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Sharpnel - 01/01/20
I guess that’s considered “thin skinned”?
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Sharpnel - 01/01/20

mike r

Name 'em
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
I guess that’s considered “thin skinned”?

Don't pat yourself on the back too much there, Tom. You might get a big head..............oh wait.....
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Comes to mind.[Linked Image from ih0.redbubble.net]
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Comes to mind.[Linked Image from ih0.redbubble.net]

Haha. That brings back some memories. My boss during my summer job in high school had that on a plaque. He was also the scoutmaster.

He taped a note to his phone book that said "If you toucha, I breaka you face".

But everyday, he handed me a roll of cash and told me to get whatever I want for break as long as I get him a strawberry milkshake. I miss that guy.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Regardless of his delivery, Shrap had lots of useful information to share. He knows his way around the block regardless if I agree with him 100% of the time. This is very unilke the trolls that are history who had nothing to offer.....'flave, S'head, Safariman, Root.

Root's also still here.
Posted By: AussieGunWriter Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
People who know, are commonly confident with their knowledge.
People who do not know, are commonly intimidated by confident people.

Shrapnel is a competent and confident man and I take him for for who he is.
Posted By: callnum Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
6 pages fretting over why someone left? You old women are funny.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20

Too damn bad the thread isn't about you instead of shrapnel..........
I was not close to Shrap, he was/is a major player here.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Wut were he then, a gnome or a fairy?? confused crazy
A gunswizzard!
Posted By: pete53 Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20

agreed X2 >if you can`t handle the heat you get out of the fire
Posted By: mathman Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Trolls are pains in the butt, but not all pains in the butt are trolls.
Originally Posted by mathman
Trolls are pains in the butt, but not all pains in the butt are trolls.

Thats nice of you to say.

Thank you.
A gunswizzard!

I heared he used a shot out Page Super-Pooper barrel as his magic wand.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
A gunswizzard!

I heared he used a shot out Page Super-Pooper barrel as his magic wand.

Yeah...but it hung to the left and never shot straight.
I hear he had a helluva time finding the target in low-light conditions.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

He trolled the religion/christian individuals and threads here and said so himself, so yes, he was a troll.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
If you want to know what is most wrong with this forum, just go to every single one of these types of threads asking about specific members. They all are roughly the same and you will see the following or a reasonable facsimile thereof:

"Where is ........."

"I like him"

"I hate him"

"You suck"

"No, you suck"

"I attack your manliness"

"I attack you intellect"

"etc., etc., etc."

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

He trolled the religion/christian individuals and threads here and said so himself, so yes, he was a troll.

Hehehehe!

I can see how you might think so.
I've been away for twenty seconds, who are we dising now?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20

Root's also still here.

Really? What name does he go by now?
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Sharpnel - 01/02/20
Fortunately I met both he and Deflave.. It was very enjoyable, and they are both gentlemen!!! Both had much to offer and I enjoyed their wit and Shraps, fine arms...

As my step daughter just mentioned this afternoon, what people often see in others is what they are themselves...
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

No thinking to it. I know how to read.

Internet troll-Wikepedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Originally Posted by deflave

I like to extract the worst from self proclaimed Christians.

Mostly just to prove how easy it is.
Posted By: roundoak Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
A gunswizzard!

He magically tried to shoot an elk with a 7-08 rifle and 22-250 ammo. laugh
Posted By: Texczech Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Jim I thought you were a better man.Are you saying you are a heathen after all ?
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
The sharpnel is an all-round Montanan, which needs no explanation. He's allowed to choose his friends.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
I dont know....whats "heathen" mean??
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Internet troll-Wikepedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Oh, yeah....all the love your brother....forgive and forget Christians. \

Yeah....those guys.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
I met Shrapnel at the Fort in Big Timber on a gun deal and we visited for an hour or so. I found him to be nice to visit with, and we had a lot to talk about being 4th generation Montanan's and ties to Yellowstone Park.
He is retired, and probably is traveling and enjoying himself . He will more than likely be around again.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Nobody runs anybody off. We're all a bunch of guys/gals that like guns, hunting and the outdoors. You can't "run us off" like were little bitches.

I thought I was responsible for running deFlave off? I'm relieved to find out that's not true.

Your “runner off’er” may be broke.....
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Sharpnel - 01/03/20
I just don't understand why anyone, with any sort of rational thinking, would question why someone chooses not to post on the internet.

I don't know Shrapnel, but I'd say he's the smartest one of us.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 01/04/20

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Internet troll-Wikepedia

'Flave LOVED to point out hypocrites and had an uncanny ability to recognize them. That's why he's hated by some....
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Sharpnel - 01/04/20

'Flave LOVED to point out hypocrites and had an uncanny ability to recognize them. That's why he's hated by some....

Pointing out hypocrits around here is no big skill, like shooting fish or slinging dead cats, you can't possibly miss. This is an exceedingly target rich environment.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sharpnel - 01/04/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Pointing out hypocrits around here is no big skill, like shooting fish or slinging dead cats, you can't possibly miss. This is an exceedingly target rich environment.

GFY you commie prick!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Sharpnel - 01/04/20
Haha! Lead on brother!
© 24hourcampfire