Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Regardless of his delivery, Shrap had lots of useful information to share. He knows his way around the block regardless if I agree with him 100% of the time. This is very unilke the trolls that are history who had nothing to offer.....'flave, S'head, Safariman, Root.

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

He trolled the religion/christian individuals and threads here and said so himself, so yes, he was a troll.

Hehehehe!

I can see how you might think so.

No thinking to it. I know how to read.

Internet troll-Wikepedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Originally Posted by deflave

I like to extract the worst from self proclaimed Christians.

Mostly just to prove how easy it is.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A gunswizzard!

He magically tried to shoot an elk with a 7-08 rifle and 22-250 ammo. laugh

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Regardless of his delivery, Shrap had lots of useful information to share. He knows his way around the block regardless if I agree with him 100% of the time. This is very unilke the trolls that are history who had nothing to offer.....'flave, S'head, Safariman, Root.

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

He trolled the religion/christian individuals and threads here and said so himself, so yes, he was a troll.

Hehehehe!

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Jim I thought you were a better man.Are you saying you are a heathen after all ?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The sharpnel is an all-round Montanan, which needs no explanation. He's allowed to choose his friends.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I dont know....whats "heathen" mean??

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Internet troll-Wikepedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Oh, yeah....all the love your brother....forgive and forget Christians. \

Yeah....those guys.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I met Shrapnel at the Fort in Big Timber on a gun deal and we visited for an hour or so. I found him to be nice to visit with, and we had a lot to talk about being 4th generation Montanan's and ties to Yellowstone Park.
He is retired, and probably is traveling and enjoying himself . He will more than likely be around again.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Nobody runs anybody off. We're all a bunch of guys/gals that like guns, hunting and the outdoors. You can't "run us off" like were little bitches.

I thought I was responsible for running deFlave off? I'm relieved to find out that's not true.

Your “runner off’er” may be broke.....

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 01/03/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just don't understand why anyone, with any sort of rational thinking, would question why someone chooses not to post on the internet.

I don't know Shrapnel, but I'd say he's the smartest one of us.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Root's also still here.

Flave weren't a troll.

Hehehehe!

Internet troll-Wikepedia

'Flave LOVED to point out hypocrites and had an uncanny ability to recognize them. That's why he's hated by some....

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

'Flave LOVED to point out hypocrites and had an uncanny ability to recognize them. That's why he's hated by some....

Pointing out hypocrits around here is no big skill, like shooting fish or slinging dead cats, you can't possibly miss. This is an exceedingly target rich environment.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Pointing out hypocrits around here is no big skill, like shooting fish or slinging dead cats, you can't possibly miss. This is an exceedingly target rich environment.

GFY you commie prick!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha! Lead on brother!

I am MAGA.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (264mag, 673, 44automag, 7mm_Loco, AB2506, 450yukon, 17 invisible), 1,154 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,881
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.