Home

Suck Off Reggie Love! LOL

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]
My words are horrific and violent to describe that POS - and he's earned every word against him, with interest.
He had a way to get everyone pissed off at everyone else...
Stolen American tax payer money.
I'm sure he sucks Michael's d i c k real well.
Mom used to say if you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything.

Hey Goosey,where are you? LOL
Sold a $hitload of guns, primers, and ammunition.
Nothing!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]private image host
Appease the Ragheads, divide the country, set racial relations back fifty years, set healthcare back a hundred years.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Probably more than any other president.
I was happy to see him leave the White House.
He drove millions of Democrats to the Republican Party and hundreds of them to the 24 Hour Campfire.
He was downright artful in the way he pitted Americans against the police and fanned the flames of racial divide.
Did a pretty good job setting race progress back.
He could sure throw a baseball.
The only thing he did right was issue the order to kill Bin-laden. Everything else was a cluster.
He got Trump elected.

We'd have gotten Hillary or a RINO like Jeb if Obama hadn't screwed up the country so bad that we had to call in a fixer.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Like a girl🤬
Lied.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Mine said tell the truth.
Americas best gun salesman.
Financed the deaths of hundreds of innocents by financing terrorism.
Got Americans raped, injured, and killed by illegal aliens in record numbers.

Leverage $$$$
Prematurely released illegal alien prisoners onto our streets illegally.
Closed 65,000 US industries.
He's done well at not being President.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Appease the Ragheads, divide the country, set racial relations back fifty years, set healthcare back a hundred years.

Yep. And aided and abetted our enemies 😡
Pissed off $876,000,000,000 in Tarp Two funds.
Spent more designing a health care program than it costs to build Trumps wall.
He left office. finally.
Helped finance Irans nuclear weapons development, like Bill Clinton did North Koreas.
Weaponized the Dept of State, DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, against American civilians, esp those running for the POTUS.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Lied.

THIS!
Got the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS to support a traitor who opened her personal computer with classified data to China.
Does "He Left" count? He's done a reasonably good job of being gone save a few headlines.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

That was a good thing to learn under Saddam Hussien and Hitler.

Did anyone tell her:

When good men do nothing, they actually did something. Or.

When good men do nothing, they didnt.
Played a lot of golf.
Called his spouse Michael twice.
Had Michael spend record amounts on expensive vacations.
Forgot to get any baby pictures of the kids he borrowed from someone else.
Wound up exposing "Fast and Furious" to Americans - who seem to have forgotten!
F'd up GREATLY at Benghazi! Which some deny!

Somewhat united Republicans.
Couldnt prove his identity with a real birth certificate and had to get a forged "Certificate of Live Birth" without the name of a hospital that existed at the time and listed his father as African American in 1963 before the term had been invented.
Originally Posted by IZH27
Does "He Left" count? He's done a reasonably good job of being gone save a few headlines.

Not by a long shot. All his proxies are still running around the Middle East and Europe. Still trying to hold the one world cabal together.
Got four different SS numbers. One had been previously issued to a now deceased man (Wonder why he died) when his aunt worked for the SS Office.
Can't say anything positive about him/her. Nasty hateful angry colored person. Did his/her best to destroy us. And then threw the whole weight of authority to subvert and ruin the campaign of a candidate that might undo some of the damage he/she had done. I believe he is a front for a very dangerous effort to destroy us.
Suckered the brain dead into believing the Iranian nuclear agreement would work.
Suckered Americans into thinking he was one.
Work for the CIA
He added trillions of dollars to every country and terrorist that hated us He formed ISIS and was their main supplier. HE supplied guns to Mexican drug cartels .He wasted billions on transgender bathrooms He stold from social security and the VA to get all this money .He and his transgender partner Michael were the biggest joke ever played on America !

+1

Long walks with Bill Ayers.
Committed massive fraud.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Can't say anything positive about him/her. Nasty hateful angry HALF colored person. Did his/her best to destroy us. And then threw the whole weight of authority to subvert and ruin the campaign of a candidate that might undo some of the damage he/she had done. I believe he is a front for a very dangerous effort to destroy us.
He could read off two teleprompters and adopt two daughters.
He seems to follow his Muzz faith very well.
He set the conditions for a Trump to win the presidency.
Set race relations back 20-30 years --- Mel
Stole more tax money.
Squeeled like a little girl two different times. 1 time when I was playing pickup basketball at the Hemingway Gym and I took the rock to the hole and his legs weren't set and I flattened his azz. 2 time when I grabbed him by his jacket and ear and tossed his ass out of our jazz party in Cabot house during Spring of 1991. [bleep] had me audited 8 years straight. Trump comes in and I had them go through taxes a second time and I had over paid those Azzholes more than 20K. I got my money back.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
He got Trump elected.

We'd have gotten Hillary or a RINO like Jeb if Obama hadn't screwed up the country so bad that we had to call in a fixer.

+1
Left office!
Set race relations back 60 years.
I'd agree that Obama was a thoroughly excremental president, so don't think I'm in any way supporting the guy. However, I tried to take this seriously. There had to be something he did right.

I actually did think of something.

Kentucky RT 92 coming out of Williamsburg, KY was a dangerous piece of highway. The way I know it was this is the road you take to KYHillChick's home, McCreary County. Some of the scariest times of my life were on that road. The worst was the night she asked to go visit her mother on our way back from Florida. I'd never met the woman, and we got off I-75 about 10PM in light rain. I was driving my best friend's Taurus, hauling his Coleman Camper back from outside Ocala, FL. He'd died down there and I'd promised his widow I'd go down and haul it back. From Atlanta north, KYHillChick was telling me stories about how drunk-driving was the in sport down in her county. Her own brother had died in one of those accidents. The county is dry, so everyone goes down to Oneida, TN and gets liquored up and then drives home. That stretch of 92 was windey and slick, and hillbillies were passing me like I was standing still and we nearly got run off the road by Harvey Wallbangers running over the double-yellow. By the time we got to Whitley City, I was spent.

Under Obama, they finally got that stretch of road straightened out. The new road was one of the shovel-ready projects. It would have gotten done eventually, but the "Porkulus" bill went partially into funding that stretch of road.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Route_92

From Wikipedia:

History

Route 92 roughly follows an old railroad bed on its eastern approach to Williamsburg. The communities of Siler, Packard, Gausdale, Nevisdale and Gatliff all are along the route between the Bell County line and Williamsburg. All of these communities were originally mining and or timber camps. In the timber years logs were floated down the Cumberland River which runs along the route to Williamsburg where they were picked up and sawed into lumber in mills. When the timber companies converted to coal production in the 1900s, railroads replaced the river in getting the product to market and as the truck began to invade the train's territory Route 92 took shape.

Relocation project

A particularly curvy section of Route 92 was replaced by a new road in November 2009 .[3] Milepoints 4 to 11 in western Whitley County were superseded by the new road, which is designated Route 92. Portions of the old road that remain in service have been re-designated Route 2792, although maintenance is neglected and portions of the road are a danger to the general public. The project, begun in 2003, was completed by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet with the aid of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The project will eventually replace the road all the way to U.S. Route 27 in McCreary County. In 2012, the second phase was completed that relocated a new portion from U.S. Route 27 to Kentucky 592 on the western end of the project area. The final middle section is expected to be completed by 2015.[4]

That's all I could think of.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
He was downright artful in the way he pitted Americans against the police and fanned the flames of racial divide.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Plus his Obamabcare scheme made absolutely no attempt to hide the corruption involved...Insurance company owned by an African-American buddy...logging on became mandatory, your were penalized on your taxes if you didnt, then suddenly rates went up 116%...what a shocker....

He had lots of other "accomplishments"...but he succeeded in clearing Jimmy Carters name as the worst president the US has ever had.

Despicable POS
lowered the US's credit rating to A-
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Suckered the brain dead into believing the Iranian nuclear agreement would work.

It did work for Iran.
Most people don't know this but President Obama ended wetfoot/dryfoot practices in coastal regions.

It was not advertised because the optics wouldn't have been good with his base. But he did recognize it as a problem and put an end to it.
Played a lot of golf and took expensive vacations on taxpayers dime.

He also has a good gay lisp when he speaks. It turns the lefties on.
At least he emboldened the enemy within this country to come out in the open and fully expose their agenda.
Stoking racial division.
He was the best small arms salesman in the last 700 years.
Originally Posted by ingwe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Plus his Obamabcare scheme made absolutely no attempt to hide the corruption involved...Insurance company owned by an African-American buddy...logging on became mandatory, your were penalized on your taxes if you didnt, then suddenly rates went up 116%...what a shocker....

He had lots of other "accomplishments"...but he succeeded in clearing Jimmy Carters name as the worst president the US has ever had.

Despicable POS

No doubt. Bet Jimma Carter breathed a sigh of relief when the Halfican took the spot as WORST “POTUS” EVER.
Firearm salesman.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Fugged America!
I like how Ted Nugent still says "Barack" when he belches. But that is far too respectful. A fart in that name would be more appropriate
Crickets chipping....
Originally Posted by olblue
Set race relations back 20-30 years --- Mel

This^^^ Probably more like 40 or 50
He was the most completely delusional, narcissistic thug I have ever seen.
Increased sales of firearms
Oh yeah, firearm salesman of the year.....8 years running.
biggest CON man around , got half of the USA to idolize him and probably 2/3 of idiot canadians

norm
The only good thing the Halfrican did was to entice the communist Democrats to come out of the closet and identify themselves, so they could be voted out of office in 2020.
Left office.
perform fellatio on a man.
Set back race relations 30 years .
Helped out Muslim nations .
[Linked Image]

Attached picture treason must be punished O.jpg
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Oh yeah, firearm salesman of the year.....8 years running.

Yep, he's the reason no sane person had to go out and stock up during the current craziness.
He managed to say "I" in his speeches more than all other Presidents combined. And he was really good at cheating in golf.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Kept HRC out of office in '08, '12, and '16.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Like a girl🤬

Why be so mean to the girls?
This a trick question?
He was the GREAT Divider
He divided this Country up so bad that we are still not back together and May never get back together as a Nation
Beg for money.
Still sends junk mail to my elderly inlaws.

Helped America get Donald J Trump as the President! memtb
He ALMOST succeeded in running this country into the ground.
He sucked in a lot of dumbassed lieberal so called geniuses.
Bullschitting the masses in America, but not me!
stayed out of my sight! lately.
What he did very well was to make himself wealthy.
Got the cocaine up that big azzed snoz more than a few times, according to the purple lips often seen.
And he BS'd the masses into thinking he is a married straight guy, who couldn't accomplish anything productive because it was all the republicans fault.
Originally Posted by ingwe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Despicable POS

LBJ was the worst president until Obama came along. He sent a huge force to fight in Vietnam while preventing them from even attempting. Their only purpose was to make him look good. This disaffected an entire nation. He also started the war on the poor which trapped millions in poverty.
Heard he had a good putt on the 9th. Plenty of practice.
Leave office
Originally Posted by horse1
Kept HRC out of office in '08, '12, and '16.

+1

Yeah probly pitched an catched
was better than any other president at bringing this country to its knees and all but destoying it,,
He became famous and wealthy without ever having produced anything whatsoever of value.

Like a young, black Bernie Sanders.
Got the cocaine up that big azzed snoz more than a few times, according to the purple lips often seen.
And he BS'd the masses into thinking he is a married straight guy, who couldn't accomplish anything productive because it was all the republicans fault.

You know black mouthed dogs will bite you. I thought it was because he was part Arab but you have a point.
Originally Posted by RJY66
The only thing he did right was issue the order to kill Bin-laden. Everything else was a cluster.

He did everything wrong after Osama was dead.

He announced the death on the following day which prevented us from exploiting the intelligence gained on the raid.

He put a target on the backs of the seal team who killed Osama by telling the world that SEAL Team 6 killed Osama. A large number of this seal team 6 died from enemy fire which was likely due to Obama’s loos lips.

He gave a classified briefing to movie producers who he thought would make him look good.

In short he took every opportunity to make himself look good even at the expense of our war against Al Qaeda and our soldiers.
I’ve got nothing.
He spent an assload of your money to bring fiber optic internet and phone to the sparsely populated hinterlands of Montana.

Nice!

Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by RJY66

He did everything wrong after Osama was dead.

He announced the death on the following day which prevented us from exploiting the intelligence gained on the raid.

He put a target on the backs of the seal team who killed Osama by telling the world that SEAL Team 6 killed Osama. A large number of this seal team 6 died from enemy fire which was likely due to Obama’s loos lips.

He gave a classified briefing to movie producers who he thought would make him look good.

In short he took every opportunity to make himself look good even at the expense of our war against Al Qaeda and our soldiers.

I'm not defending the Bamster but with a top secret stealth helicopter crash parked in the backyard, a pile of dead and shot to chit relatives in the living room, and the necessary phone call to the Pakistani president telling him he had better waive off his fast movers from intercepting out egressing helicopters... I'm pretty sure the word was going to get out pretty quick.
Fuqked over the Country and it's taxpayers.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yep. Not to mention aiding and abetting our enemies!

My 1st thought and the most deadly thing that snake did to the US. The homeless situation exploded under him and the queers have become more mainstream then ever before.
He did a hell of a job screwing up everything he touched
Purposely caused division in this country so severe it will never recover in my lifetime and perhaps ever.
I cannot think of a single damned thing. But I am sure Elkslayer has a long list.
© 24hourcampfire