Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stole more tax money.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Squeeled like a little girl two different times. 1 time when I was playing pickup basketball at the Hemingway Gym and I took the rock to the hole and his legs weren't set and I flattened his azz. 2 time when I grabbed him by his jacket and ear and tossed his ass out of our jazz party in Cabot house during Spring of 1991. [bleep] had me audited 8 years straight. Trump comes in and I had them go through taxes a second time and I had over paid those Azzholes more than 20K. I got my money back.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/11/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
He got Trump elected.

We'd have gotten Hillary or a RINO like Jeb if Obama hadn't screwed up the country so bad that we had to call in a fixer.

+1

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Left office!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Set race relations back 60 years.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd agree that Obama was a thoroughly excremental president, so don't think I'm in any way supporting the guy. However, I tried to take this seriously. There had to be something he did right.

I actually did think of something.

Kentucky RT 92 coming out of Williamsburg, KY was a dangerous piece of highway. The way I know it was this is the road you take to KYHillChick's home, McCreary County. Some of the scariest times of my life were on that road. The worst was the night she asked to go visit her mother on our way back from Florida. I'd never met the woman, and we got off I-75 about 10PM in light rain. I was driving my best friend's Taurus, hauling his Coleman Camper back from outside Ocala, FL. He'd died down there and I'd promised his widow I'd go down and haul it back. From Atlanta north, KYHillChick was telling me stories about how drunk-driving was the in sport down in her county. Her own brother had died in one of those accidents. The county is dry, so everyone goes down to Oneida, TN and gets liquored up and then drives home. That stretch of 92 was windey and slick, and hillbillies were passing me like I was standing still and we nearly got run off the road by Harvey Wallbangers running over the double-yellow. By the time we got to Whitley City, I was spent.

Under Obama, they finally got that stretch of road straightened out. The new road was one of the shovel-ready projects. It would have gotten done eventually, but the "Porkulus" bill went partially into funding that stretch of road.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Route_92

From Wikipedia:

History

Route 92 roughly follows an old railroad bed on its eastern approach to Williamsburg. The communities of Siler, Packard, Gausdale, Nevisdale and Gatliff all are along the route between the Bell County line and Williamsburg. All of these communities were originally mining and or timber camps. In the timber years logs were floated down the Cumberland River which runs along the route to Williamsburg where they were picked up and sawed into lumber in mills. When the timber companies converted to coal production in the 1900s, railroads replaced the river in getting the product to market and as the truck began to invade the train's territory Route 92 took shape.

Relocation project

A particularly curvy section of Route 92 was replaced by a new road in November 2009 .[3] Milepoints 4 to 11 in western Whitley County were superseded by the new road, which is designated Route 92. Portions of the old road that remain in service have been re-designated Route 2792, although maintenance is neglected and portions of the road are a danger to the general public. The project, begun in 2003, was completed by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet with the aid of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The project will eventually replace the road all the way to U.S. Route 27 in McCreary County. In 2012, the second phase was completed that relocated a new portion from U.S. Route 27 to Kentucky 592 on the western end of the project area. The final middle section is expected to be completed by 2015.[4]

That's all I could think of.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
He was downright artful in the way he pitted Americans against the police and fanned the flames of racial divide.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Plus his Obamabcare scheme made absolutely no attempt to hide the corruption involved...Insurance company owned by an African-American buddy...logging on became mandatory, your were penalized on your taxes if you didnt, then suddenly rates went up 116%...what a shocker....

He had lots of other "accomplishments"...but he succeeded in clearing Jimmy Carters name as the worst president the US has ever had.

Despicable POS

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
lowered the US's credit rating to A-

.... like tears in the rain
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Suckered the brain dead into believing the Iranian nuclear agreement would work.

It did work for Iran.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Most people don't know this but President Obama ended wetfoot/dryfoot practices in coastal regions.

It was not advertised because the optics wouldn't have been good with his base. But he did recognize it as a problem and put an end to it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Played a lot of golf and took expensive vacations on taxpayers dime.

He also has a good gay lisp when he speaks. It turns the lefties on.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 01/11/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
At least he emboldened the enemy within this country to come out in the open and fully expose their agenda.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stoking racial division.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He was the best small arms salesman in the last 700 years.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
He was downright artful in the way he pitted Americans against the police and fanned the flames of racial divide.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Plus his Obamabcare scheme made absolutely no attempt to hide the corruption involved...Insurance company owned by an African-American buddy...logging on became mandatory, your were penalized on your taxes if you didnt, then suddenly rates went up 116%...what a shocker....

He had lots of other "accomplishments"...but he succeeded in clearing Jimmy Carters name as the worst president the US has ever had.

Despicable POS

No doubt. Bet Jimma Carter breathed a sigh of relief when the Halfican took the spot as WORST “POTUS” EVER.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Firearm salesman.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/11/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fugged America!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I like how Ted Nugent still says "Barack" when he belches. But that is far too respectful. A fart in that name would be more appropriate

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crickets chipping....

3825 24336
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 49 invisible), 1,960 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,035
Posts18,520,955
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.