Home
Posted By: hunter4623 Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Just watched Roberts get sworn in. His hands shook like he has Parkinson’s setting in. I wonder if he has some underlying health issues.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Leading a double life as a closet liberal is very stressful.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
In his entire career he has never served as a trial judge. He is not qualified to sit on this one either. He is probably scared to death. Hope he keeps his mouth shut and just lets the Turtle run things.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Hurry up, John!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
There was a John Roberts (as yet, unidentified) on the flight roster for the Lolita Express to the Epstein Island. Might explain a lot. Only people is positions of power and influence were ever invited to that Island for the purpose of controlling the US via blackmail.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Yes, it's called "cucktastic treasonidus" !
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
He knows that what he has been told to do is treason.He knows that when he does it his mask is off and will be seen for what he really is.
Posted By: rong Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
I don't have alot of faith in him over seeing this thing,I hope I am Rong.
Although I am also not sure of how much damage he can actually do.
I trust that obama dink blowing sombitch as far as I can throw this house!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by rong
I don't have alot of faith in him over seeing this thing,I hope I am Rong.
Although I am also not sure of how much damage he can actually do.

You are rong.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by gunner500

Same here.
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Same here.

Both of you trust him more than I do!
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Same here.

Both of you trust him more than I do!

I'm with you on that R-Bar
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
You all would be shaking like a dog schitting razor blades as well, if you had the Deep State ready to take you and your family out with one single wrong move on your part during this "trial".
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by steve4102
You all would be shaking like a dog schitting razor blades as well, if you had the Deep State ready to take you and your family out with one single wrong move on your part during this "trial".

He has no choice but take the mask off so yea he is scared.
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
In his entire career he has never served as a trial judge. He is not qualified to sit on this one either. He is probably scared to death. Hope he keeps his mouth shut and just lets the Turtle run things.

Pretty sure that Sotomayor is the only current justice who has tried a case as a lawyer.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
The play is to make the Senate look bad to try and take it Democrat during the next election. This is why the Dems didn't go to court in the House to compel witnesses. The House Dems could have prevailed in a friendly court. This exercise is about trying to convince the American Public that the Republican Senate is bad and must be replaced. You can count on a fight over the witnesses. The Dems will fight if they get them and they will fight if the witnesses are refused. John Roberts is a pawn in this play. John is in the “ Did you stop beating your wife position”
Think Mudshark. The Dems filled the toilet in the House and now wants add new shark to the bowl in the Senate with the hope that the public will flush it in anger.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20

Roberts was appointed by Bush.....but I agree with you. He’s the picture of the perfect neo-con, a disingenuous wolf in sheep’s clothing that doesn’t give 2shits about our Constitution. He’s a cuckhold chameleon that will be a thorn in the side of freedom loving people.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Roberts was appointed by Bush.....but I agree with you. He’s the picture of the perfect neo-con, a disingenuous wolf in sheep’s clothing that doesn’t give 2shits about our Constitution. He’s a cuckhold chameleon that will be a thorn in the side of freedom loving people.

You bet Aces and all true, but as we now know, clinton, bush, obama, same/same/same, roberts is a sellout PODS!
Posted By: Snyper Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

This isn't a real trial.
It's a circus.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
Those in the know know what's happening. Let's sit back and see how it plays out remembering to be vigilant and keep our powder dry.

g
Posted By: reivertom Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20
He's scared Trump will stay in office and RBG will go toes up. If there is a more Conservative court, he'll get exposed for what he is.
Posted By: denton Re: Justice Roberts - 01/16/20

So you do trust him a tiny bit?
Originally Posted by Snyper

This isn't a real trial.
It's a circus.

100% agree.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by reivertom
He's scared Trump will stay in office and RBG will go toes up. If there is a more Conservative court, he'll get exposed for what he is.

Too late for that
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by denton

ROFL!
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20

OK, now, in your case, I feel a little better. ;-{>8
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
A few years ago, Roberts and his wife, adopted a couple of kids. They took some short cuts that weren't exactly up and up. Somehow Obongo found out about it and used it against Roberts on the health care package. Roberts rolled, because he and his wife were afraid of losing their kids. At least that's the story.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Love you guys. Attila the Hun is way too liberal for you.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Roberts is a member of the Epstein club. Not to ever be trusted.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Roberts is a member of the Epstein club. Not to ever be trusted.

Epstein might have sold the obama administration info. on Roberts lolita island vacation ?
Posted By: 79S Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Let me grab my tin foil cowboy hat so I can join this conversation... ok got it.. I heard that Obama has dirt on him, and has pictures of him at sex island.. So judge Roberts was summoned to the White House via the underground tunnel that connects the White House to the Supreme Court, the house of representatives and senate and a Pizza Hut (don't ask) anyhow judge Roberts gets to the White House and Obama and his goon squad have judge Roberts wife and kids. Now this is where it gets weird, Obama from what I was told, cut judge Roberts wife ring finger ph ucking off .. I guess chit got real in the White House. She was screaming, kids were crying. Obama told him you know what you have to do. Judge Roberts supposedly called him a sob, Obama supposedly said that's President sob. Then Eric Holder was their told Roberts the kids fingers were next. Then Judge Roberts caved and told them he would do whatever they wanted. Afterwards they ordered some Pizza Hut pizza, and ate pizza.. ph ucking crazy man..
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
I have no faith in that gentleman. I pray his position is ceremonial and he will make no decision on the heart of matters.
Posted By: 79S Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by Lockhart
I have no faith in that gentleman. I pray his position is ceremonial and he will make no decision on the heart of matters.

Well I just made some tin foil cowboy boots... this is what I'm hearing from my sources.. that judge Roberts and The Knights Templar's are going to bring trump down.. My sources are also telling me a secretive military order of warrior monks are in place to protect President Trump..
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
He was nominated by George W. Bush. I think we all know his opinion of Pres Trump. I really don't see the most powerful jurist in the land being blackmailed over an adoption. Normally the simplest explanation is the right one. In this case, he's simply not as conservative as we'd hoped and is a moderate who leans slightly left or right depending on the issue.

In a perfect world, there would be no emotion or personal beliefs involved in scotus decisions, but in this political climate I doubt that's even possy any longer. Country is too polarized and nominations are politicized.
Posted By: rong Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Well,,the morning news was fawning all over him"he'll do the right thing "
So I'm not sold yet,tin foil or not....
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by denton

ROFL!

Uh-NO. grin
Posted By: jnyork Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Some of you guys are smoking some REALLY strange stuff. shocked
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Let me grab my tin foil cowboy hat so I can join this conversation... ok got it.. I heard that Obama has dirt on him, and has pictures of him at sex island.. So judge Roberts was summoned to the White House via the underground tunnel that connects the White House to the Supreme Court, the house of representatives and senate and a Pizza Hut (don't ask) anyhow judge Roberts gets to the White House and Obama and his goon squad have judge Roberts wife and kids. Now this is where it gets weird, Obama from what I was told, cut judge Roberts wife ring finger ph ucking off .. I guess chit got real in the White House. She was screaming, kids were crying. Obama told him you know what you have to do. Judge Roberts supposedly called him a sob, Obama supposedly said that's President sob. Then Eric Holder was their told Roberts the kids fingers were next. Then Judge Roberts caved and told them he would do whatever they wanted. Afterwards they ordered some Pizza Hut pizza, and ate pizza.. ph ucking crazy man..

Thin crust too......
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Justice Roberts - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Lockhart

Well I just made some tin foil cowboy boots... this is what I'm hearing from my sources.. that judge Roberts and The Knights Templar's are going to bring trump down.. My sources are also telling me a secretive military order of warrior monks are in place to protect President Trump..

Q.

You forgot Q.
© 24hourcampfire