Home
Posted By: stxhunter lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
dumb bitch in a construction zone NO LEFT turns sits through two lights trying to turn left. i was four cars behind, i got out walked up there and pointed the sign out to her.... then the cop showed to ticket her. dumb bitch.
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
Wish the the cops here were like the ones in Williamson County. God bless em they can smell stupidity.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
It probably saved her a couple of blocks of travel. Too many people think that they have the right to screw everything and everybody up for their convenience.
Posted By: viking Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Wish the the cops here were like the ones in Williamson County. God bless em they can smell stupidity.

Yep Williamson county đź‘Ť
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
Must have been the same stupid woman I saw get sideways in an automatic carwash one day.

Tore the hell out of both the carwash and her pickup.

I could see her mouth moving as she was screaming... eek

She drove off and never looked back. I called the carwash owner with her license plate number. wink
Posted By: 700LH Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/16/20
We were patching a very large sunk in place with hot asphalt in an Apt. parking lot, the middle was 6 or 8 inches deep.
The product was all spread out with orange cones all around. steaming hot but not rolled yet.
A 20 something chick that thought she was a princess drove up stopped, looked, then went around us between the cones and right across the middle of that patch.
.Parked, got out of her car and with her nose in the air (literally) walked toward her Apt with the whole crew looking at her.
I would have like to have seen the expression on her face when later she saw all the tar, etc on her tires, wheel wells, and all over the side of her nice red Mustang, underneath it was a complete mess you can be sure.
Still makes me grin when I remember it.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
My best story was when I owned a JK Jeep with those steel rock guards along each side of the cab. I was parked checking my phone when a lady in a almost new EXPENSIVE Mercedes pulled in on my right side. She must of weighed a deuce and a half. Opened the drivers door fast and slammed it into the rock guards. She easily had a dent about 3 inches long and at least an inch deep. I started smiling and she cusses me out blaming me for where I was parked, lol. She tried slamming her door 3-4 times before finally getting it to close and was mumbling the entire time she was walking away.
Priceless!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
26 years in traffic and maintenance operation. Like I told that lawyer in the deposition "There is nothing the traveling public could do that would surprise me”.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Must have been the same stupid woman I saw get sideways in an automatic carwash one day.

She drove off and never looked back. I called the carwash owner with her license plate number. wink

Humm. So, you think there's just one, huh? Hummm. wink
Posted By: 700LH Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Kids' mom was stopped for a flagger, he as standing to the right at the front of her car.
A guy thought he would pass on the right and knocked the flagger flying.
She was still pretty upset when she got home, and we never did hear how bad the flagger was hurt
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
*dumb bitch*

thought this was another steelhead thread
Posted By: ironbender Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
There you go again....

smh
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
There you go again....

smh

Why do you care what I post?
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
You never know Stx.

I remember a similar incident one time. I gave her a break cuzz she was going to see her sick son at a hospital and she said her husband couldn't be bothered to go with her.

I still think about her.

Point is, you never know what someone is going through. That poor lady had a sick son and useless husband to deal with. I pity her.
Posted By: Jericho Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
A friend of mine worked at a car rental a few years ago and it had the spikes in the entrance to stop people from stealing cars I guess. They had signs with spike warnings and of course the employees made it a point to tell customers also. one day a guy returned a car and had a friend drop off his personal vehicle. He was driving out the entrance and the signs were in plain sight and employees were yelling at him. he ruined all four of his tires was furious and demanded to be reimbursed the cost of the tires. Police eventually showed up and sent him on his way.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
You never know Stx.

I remember a similar incident one time. I gave her a break cuzz she was going to see her sick son at a hospital and she said her husband couldn't be bothered to go with her.

I still think about her.

Point is, you never know what someone is going through. That poor lady had a sick son and useless husband to deal with. I pity her.

lol she turned into a mescan restraint.
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
You never know Stx.

I still think about her.

lol she turned into a mescan restraint.

I forgot, you weren't in Portland.
lol
Posted By: hanco Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
People can sure do stupid things, like going the wrong way down a one way street.
Posted By: Morewood Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Was once flagging a job and a lady driver wasn't stopping and was going to blow right through my waving stop sign. I threw it at her windshield yelling STOP. It bounced off but she kept on going and almost got run over by a blade.

Once, on an asphalt repaving job at a university some young student ignored all the cones and safety tape and walked across a hot patch wearing rubber flip flops. They melted before she made it across and burned her feet. People were yelling at her to stop but she ignored the warnings.

Dumb.
Posted By: Schmidtx2 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
I learned a long time ago, caution tape signs and barricades dont mean [bleep] to adults. Kids on the other hand will stop look at wet glue, patch or tile and reason out where to go. I had one chick walk in glue twice (groid) called her boss and asked him to talk to her cause I was getting to pissed to deal with it , next time I found wheel tracks across the new carpet into the glue and back across. Dumb bitch rolled across on a office chair. She got fired . This was at the rockford diocese of all places.
Originally Posted by Schmidtx2
I learned a long time ago, caution tape signs and barricades dont mean [bleep] to adults. Kids on the other hand will stop look at wet glue, patch or tile and reason out where to go. I had one chick walk in glue twice (groid) called her boss and asked him to talk to her cause I was getting to pissed to deal with it , next time I found wheel tracks across the new carpet into the glue and back across. Dumb bitch rolled across on a office chair. She got fired . This was at the rockford diocese of all places.

flooring contractor?
Posted By: jar Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20

flooring contractor?

he has got to be . I know cause I can tell the same story and thats what I do !!!
Posted By: elecgun Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Witnessed a similar situation years ago. Middle aged woman took her Honda through the cones and drove into 6" of fresh concrete in the left turn lane of a divided highway. She was sitting in her car excitedly talking on cellphone. I was running late, so I couldn't see how things ended. Wonder how it turned out?
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
I bounced the metal stop sign off of a couple of vehicles that wouldn’t stop while I was flagging traffic on the fire department. Our local police and state troopers had zero tolerance for the dumb bastards and bitches.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Remember these are people that will drive around a type III barricade with flashing lights attached stating road close right into surging rain swollen creek.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I was in line at a car wash in Pocatello one night when a lady did that. It went on and on until she was sideways. She got out of the car, looked at it and after about 10 more minutes I backed up and left. I was laughing way to hard to be helpful.

Bb
Posted By: mark shubert Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Remember these are people that will drive around a type III barricade with flashing lights attached stating road close right into surging rain swollen creek.

Or around a barricade to "go around" a closed highway - from a highway at 6400 feet altitude, over the mountain where our corrals sit at 8100 feet - DUH !!!
Southeast of, and higher than Raton Pass !!!
Posted By: mark shubert Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Also - the bigger, and heavier the truck and load - the more stupid folks get ! When overloaded, grossing ~ 100K, I had a guy try to run me off the road - in a Volkswagon !!!
Damn lucky he lived through that act of stupidity !
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
A couple of months ago, about 5 am, there was a wreck about 150 yds from my driveway. I was the first at the scene and helped all I could, but that's not what this is about. The fire dept had a firetruck with light flashing up the road about 1/4 mile away. They were redirecting traffic around the wreck. The only vehicle that didn't detour was a school bus. They had to turn around in my driveway. I got the bus number and called it in. Never did find out what happened to the driver. Probably nothing.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by Oldman3
A couple of months ago, about 5 am, there was a wreck about 150 yds from my driveway. I was the first at the scene and helped all I could, but that's not what this is about. The fire dept had a firetruck with light flashing up the road about 1/4 mile away. They were redirecting traffic around the wreck. The only vehicle that didn't detour was a school bus. They had to turn around in my driveway. I got the bus number and called it in. Never did find out what happened to the driver. Probably nothing.

The last few years that I worked at USPS, they transferred me to another office, and on my way into work, I'd see the same school bus about 2-3 times a week. The woman driver always ran this one stop sign trying to beat the traffic. After pulling right out in front of me one morning, I got the bus number and called the school system and complained.

Must have worked, because I never saw her driving like that again.
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
I used to travel 10 states in the Midwest and drove about a 100k miles a year and saw some really stupid drivers. But I also saw some flaggers do some incredibly dumb things. The thing that made me the angriest was a local utility company that was working setting some poles on a rural road which ran thru a swamp -very narrow road - the flagger at one end was yelling at traffic to hurry up and get thru and the flagger at the other end was yelling at drivers to slow down, they might kill someone. Their company building was on the edge of town so I drove over and had a really pointed discussion with the company manager about their personnel’s safety training.

flooring contractor?

flooring contractor?

Yup.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Several years ago my route to work took me through the downtown area. At one intersection I had to turn right. Of course, if the light was red I would come to a full stop and look left to see if anything was coming before I made my "right on red" turn.

There was a woman who apparently had the same schedule as mine. For a while there, I would find her behind me at the same time, making the same right turn.

I would start slowing down to stop at the red light, and she would lay on the horn before I even came to a full stop. The second time she did it, I turned around, looked her in the eye and gave her the finger as she sat in her car and ranted.

The third time she did it, I shut my Toyota pick up down,....got out and raised the hood,...then walked over on the sidewalk, raised my arms and shook my head in a manner to express,..."What can I do?"

She got so pissed that she whipped around me then turned right on the red light without even looking,...caused 2 cars to have to lock up their brakes to keep from slamming into her.

That was a seriously dumb bitch.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The third time she did it, I shut my Toyota pick up down,....got out and raised the hood,...then walked over on the sidewalk, raised my arms and shook my head in a manner to express,..."What can I do?"

Hahaha
Posted By: Clarkm Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Our daughter was driving one of our cars. She was in a long line of left turning cars. The front car was too timid to turn.

So our daughter got out in the oncoming lane to pass the whole mess.
Another driver in the long line decided to make a U turn in the coming line to avoid the mess.
Our daughter plowed into him.

The insurance agent called me up and said the other driver is insured with the same company.
The agent said that the other driver is represented by another agent.
He said I should call up the other agent an argue with him.
I was reluctant, but our agent said, "He is in the cubicle right next to me. I can hear that he is there. Call him right now."

So I called up the other agent and said, "Our daughter only did one thing wrong, passing in the oncoming lane. But your driver did two things wrong; U turning in the oncoming lane AND not looking the mirror before turning"
The other agent agreed. We accepted 1/3 the blame and the other driver got 2/3 the blame. The result was our rates were raised less.
Posted By: BluMtn Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Years ago I was helping a friend of mine that owned a small construction company. He needed a dozer operator. I was running a D9 cutting a bank and raising the elevation on a section of road. I had raised the road bed a couple feet with loose dirt and had just made another cut and was backing up to start another cut. Now when you are by yourself you don't really pay attention to whats behind you, but for some reason this time I did and low and behold here is a compact car stuck in the middle of this cut. I stopped and this gal gets out and starts reading me the riot act for screwing up the road. The water truck guy was filling the truck when he saw her drive by. She had moved the barricade and drove around it into the construction site. She demanded I pull her out and I told her to call a tow truck.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
I love those charming folks who give a left turn signal, apply the brakes, then ease into the wide freaking open left turn lane after forcing those behind them in the thru lane to come to a near-complete stop. There's a left turn lane, it's open, for gosh sakes use it!

flooring contractor?

Yup.

been doing it for 43yrs.
Posted By: Petro Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
When I was in HS, a lot of the neighborhoods around here were being built. No houses but miles and miles of roads. My buddy in his new car takes his girlfriend to park one night on one of these paved, sprawling but houseless developments where you could see a car coming from a mile away. As he pulls in the entrance he doesn’t see the 3/4 steel cable stretched across the road between to steel posts. The cable slide all the way up and over his new car. That was expensive.

A different buddy’s wife back out of the garage with a car door opened, it went 180* open then.
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
A couple years ago I was in the drive thru line at the bank.
Lady ahead of me couldn't roll her window down apparently, so she opened the door, but when she did, she couldn't reach the tube, so she backed up.
yep you guessed it, pushed her door into the side of the car. Sprung the hinges and dented the fender so much that you couldn't ever close the door again.
I just about pissed myself laughing.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Youse guys wat dont like videos, dont look.

Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
Several years ago, where I live, a college student was riding his bike while listening to his Walkman, he was on the sidewalk, but ran into a train and got killed. Baracades were down for the cars, and the light was flashing. There wasn't any on the sidewalk right next to the street. I guess he was looking down, going to fast on his bike and boom, hit the train.

I inspected gas pipeline contractors and was inspecting a new line going in. There was a bike lane that he put up a "Men Working" large 4'x'4 sign orange sign in the bike lane. He was excavating right beside the bike land and had the lane closed. Guy on a bike ran into the sign. Tried to blame the contractor, but if the sign wasn't up, he would have rode right into a hole about 5' deep a few yards ahead. Oh, contractor also had a row of cones out, guy had to weave around to stay in the bike lane.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/17/20
So I'm waiting out a red light at a 4 way intersection. My side of the intersection has two left turn lanes, and one lane to go straight ahead, and one lane to go straight or make the right hand turn. There are two signs saying no right turn on red, as it's a very busy intersection with lots of crossing traffic. There's a lady up at the front of the line with her turn signal on waiting out the light to make her right hand turn. The dude behind her is having a hissy fit because she's not turning right on red-gesturing, yelling at her and honking his horn. The elderly lady gets out of her car and marches back to his door, with the stinkface going big time. She knocks on his window, points at him, points at the no turn on red sign, flips him the bird and marches back to her car, all before the light even changes. The tough guy's white as a sheet, pops his clutch and stalls his truck. (not surprising as it's a Ford) Lo and behold, he can't get it started! 'Best part was the car next to him is a Po Po. Pretty sure the cop wasn't too amused with him. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: RiverRider Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Originally Posted by elecgun
Witnessed a similar situation years ago. Middle aged woman took her Honda through the cones and drove into 6" of fresh concrete in the left turn lane of a divided highway. She was sitting in her car excitedly talking on cellphone. I was running late, so I couldn't see how things ended. Wonder how it turned out?

Maybe that Honda is a speed bump now.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I love those charming folks who give a left turn signal, apply the brakes, then ease into the wide freaking open left turn lane after forcing those behind them in the thru lane to come to a near-complete stop. There's a left turn lane, it's open, for gosh sakes use it!

They're too stupid to be driving. Fort Worth is full of peckerheads who drive like that. They're probably the same morons who approach a slow moving vehicle from behind, apply brakes, then give a turn signal to move to to a lefthand lane. Not only that, the turn signal entitles them and you must accommodate them by slamming on your own brakes...then watch them drive like an idiot from behind.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
remember guys.... you never want to be in front of an erratic or inattentive driver. play "fighter pilot", get him in front of you, and get some separation.
Kid out
Posted By: jaguartx Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
No kidding. smile
Posted By: jaguartx Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Yep, they only use it to make the turn, not for slowing down. Unreal traffic folks cant figure this out and have that be on the drivers test.
Posted By: Jericho Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
My dad worked for a large lumber company for most of his life. When he first started he drove fork lift and kind of enjoyed it. There was a sign at the entrance NO PRIVATELY OWNED VEHICLES posted on the gate.
One day a wife of one of his coworkers drove inside the compound in her station wagon to drop off his lunch. My dad was coming around the corner on a forklift and the forks went under her car and banged it up pretty good. He jumped off to make sure she and her kids were ok. They were all shook up and crying but not hurt. My dad thought he was fired for sure, but not even a minute later one of the white shirts came running down from the watch tower and said he saw the whole thing and the lady was in the wrong for entering the gated compound.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
When you combine selfish and stupid, shyte happens.
Posted By: Kellywk Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Was at a Red light yesterday. One left turn lane and 3 lanes to go straight. The on ramp to the freeway is about 15 yards past the light and to the far right of the outside straight lane. Lady in the turn lane still has a red but takes off when the straight lane turns green to try and cut across all 3 lanes and get on the on ramp. Everyone honking and barely missing her and she never looks up
Posted By: 5sdad Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
When you combine selfish and stupid, shyte happens.

Well said!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Another one,..

Many years ago I was on the circle 4 loop bypass that encircles Lexington, Kentucky,...driving in the outside lane.

All of a sudden the car in front of me locks up his brakes. I climb on my brakes just barely in time to keep from rear ending him. 2 cars behind me can't stop in time and hook off onto the median,..which is grass covered, rough, and about 3 feet lower than the pavement. Once everybody gets stopped, back on the road and on their way, we all went by 2 women in a car who were in the outside land when they decided to take the exit,....which came off of the inside lane,...so they just stopped in the fast lane of a limited access highway!

It's obvious that the driver was just going to sit there until the inside lane cleared and they could take their exit.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Another one,..

Many years ago I was on the circle 4 loop bypass that encircles Lexington, Kentucky,...driving in the outside lane.

All of a sudden the car in front of me locks up his brakes. I climb on my brakes just barely in time to keep from rear ending him. 2 cars behind me can't stop in time and hook off onto the median,..which is grass covered, rough, and about 3 feet lower than the pavement. Once everybody gets stopped, back on the road and on their way, we all went by 2 women in a car who were in the outside land when they decided to take the exit,....which came off of the inside lane,...so they just stopped in the fast lane of a limited access highway!

It's obvious that the driver was just going to sit there until the inside lane cleared and they could take their exit.
that happened to me in houston traffic once.
Posted By: victoro Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Was she texting too? Around here women will sit in a turn lane that has a green arrow waiting for the whole light to turn green and they're usually texting. Our turn lanes have real shorts lights so only 2-3 cars can make the turn before it turns red.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
If that was here, she would have drove a block or two in an emergency lane or turn lane to get there, swerved back into traffic, and then made the left hand turn through a red light in front of oncoming traffic, all at great danger to anyone else around her. smile

I am unfortunately not kidding..
Posted By: Dess Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
They can't read a map, construction zone or a road sign. Yet they will endanger others because their GPS told them to turn.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/18/20
Driving on the same bypass one winter morning when every street was covered with a thin layer of very clear ice. It was tricky stuff. The pavement looked okay, but it was *slick*. Most people on the road had already discovered how slick it was and were going very slow.

A woman in front of me was driving a big, rear wheel drive Ford SUV. She wasn't driving fast and I was creeping along a fair distance behind her.

She tried to accelerate a bit and the rear wheels started spinning. In slow motion the rear of her SUV started rotating in a counterclockwise direction. I backed off and watched as her SUV became crossways in the road. All the while I was thinking, "let off the gas and steer into it!",...but she never did.

As soon as she was totally crossways in the road her SUV caught traction and shot directly into the barrier that separated
the lanes of traffic.

The barrier consisted of 3 stretched steel cables between sections of steel poles. The top cable was about chest high.

I saw the front of her vehicle get ripped up pretty good,...but the steel cables that made up the barrier flexed, then slingshotted her back out into the highway.

I saw what was happening and drove way over into the emergency lane to keep from t-boning her. I barely got past before her SUV passed behind me and came to a stop against the inside guardrail.

I won't say that woman was stupid, however. She just wasn't a very good driver.

If she had let off the gas and steered into the skid her SUV would have straightened back out. Instead,..she just froze up and rode it out.

I continued on my way. (I couldn't stop to help because there was cars coming and I would have caused a pile up) Driving along, I saw bunches of bumpers and various auto body parts scattered along the median barrier. Apparently, she wasn't the only person to have problems that day.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: lmao dumb bitch. - 01/19/20
Originally Posted by victoro
Was she texting too? Around here women will sit in a turn lane that has a green arrow waiting for the whole light to turn green and they're usually texting. Our turn lanes have real shorts lights so only 2-3 cars can make the turn before it turns red.

What you fail to grasp is that these queens' social lives, texts, and phone calls are far more important than the safe, orderly, and expeditious use of the public roadways by commoners. How dare ANY of us suggest otherwise?
© 24hourcampfire