Home
Please!
They are trying.

Fist they need to put a mechanism for it into law:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article239792013.html

Utah lawmaker files bill to recall US senators.
Surprised Manchin voted with the dems. But no matter.
I will happily sign anything that helps get rid of that miserable piece of crap.

I'm so embarresed
Milk drinking Mormon.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Surprised Manchin voted with the dems. But no matter.

They don’t want to confiscate your guns either. Residents of Virginia are not so sure.
As sorry as Collins and Mitten are they still by being republicans allow Mitch to run the show. With just a loss of a few seats we Will have Schumer. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by 16bore
Milk drinking Mormon.

A Senator whose son is also involved in some shady stuff over seas. Definitely a conflict of interest...He shouldn't even be allowed to vote on any of this.
I'd sign it, too. He wasn't honest enough to run as a "D" even though that's exactly what he is. But running as an R in Utah, he was guaranteed a seat. He has pandered himself to the media and to the Democrats. Now, he has besmirched himself in every staunch Utahan's eyes. Has to go.
Unfortunately the Constitution does not allow Senators to be recalled. States have tried in the past and the courts have negated that effort. He was elected in 2018 so he has a few years left.

I'll bet he doesn't win another election in Utah
Never happen, he'll be there till 2024.

Good chance he won't even want the job when he can no longer try to damage Trump
POS
There going try. It probably won’t succeed but hell it’s worth a shot.
Utah just joined the list of states I wont spend time or money in .
What a POS.....
It wouldn't be so hard if the 17th amendment had not passed.

Now we need a convention of the states and remove it!
Something about losing a presidential election gives everyone that does so a huge case of JUDAS syndrome.
Originally Posted by sactoller

Something tells me the Utah state legislature are Mormons too.

They'd let him stand, and not remove him either.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I'll bet he doesn't win another election in Utah

I wouldn't count on that. There were many things McCain did that I thought would end his chances of getting re-elected in Arizona. Lot of Mormons here too kept re-electing him...And there's probably a quickly growing population of Dems in Utah like Arizona lately that would help re-elect a Rhino like Romney...
Good grief, the whole damn world knew what he was before the election, are they now trying to play dumb?

Gimmie a break,,,, Laffin at the absurdity of the entire situation.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_senators_expelled_or_censured
They ought to make him turn in his magic under britches.
Romney is not as popular as you might think here in Utah. People are fed up with his bullshit. Yes even the Mormons.
Originally Posted by sactoller

Now we need a convention of the states and remove it!

Did you know utah is the only state to reject ratification of the 17th amendment? Romney is seeing his support cave here both in polls and someone even ran a full page ad against him
Originally Posted by Springcove
Romney is not as popular as you might think here in Utah. People are fed up with his bullshit. Yes even the Mormons.

They need to get a clue.

Soon.

But I don't think Vomney pulled the wool over anyone's eyes there.

They knew what they were getting.
For sure he needs to go. I’m not in Utah so hoping I’m wrong, but I doubt he’d lose a re-election bid.
In the R primary, we had a choice of Romney or a previously unknown doctor (who I voted for). Romney won on name recognition and money spent. Then in the general election we had a choice of Romney or a flaming D leftie. Who would you have voted for?

He's a skunk and a vindictive turd, but he was probably the lesser of two...well, you know. And, it kept another D out of the Senate, even if in name only.
I’m with ya Rocky.

And I think if he runs again the same thing will happen. Love to be wrong.
So you had a choice of getting beaten to death with a baseball bat or a chain, right? Not much of a way to win in that situation!
Jerry
My in laws are in Utah and were big Romney fans. Mitts dad helped my mother in laws family immigrate here from Switzerland and helped them find work and just generally looked after them in the 50s and 60s.

They love the Romneys and last time I was down visiting them even they were sick of Mitt. About a year ago one of them said they think he's just trying to be principled and do the right thing. I said yes but he's only principled when it comes to going against his own party. How come he never stands up and says a word against all the crap the left pulls. I said why does he always criticize Trump but he never criticized Obama? I told them that he's not principled at all he's just another partisan hack and worst of all its against his own party. I said they need to send that carpet bagging Rhino swamp creature packing.

I think they listened because now they say they won't vote for him again and would vote to remove him if they could.

Romney's son was my neighbor when I was in grad school. He was really quiet and I didn't really get to know him but I did get to know some of his roommates and friends. His friends were some of the most arrogant and pompous douche bags I've ever met. There's a lot of giant douche bags in Utah but Romneys sons friends were the worst. Wherever they went it looked like a truck load of vinegar just had a head on with a truck load of water. Giant, full of themselves, douche bags the lot of them.

Bb

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My in laws are in Utah and were big Romney fans. Mitts dad helped my mother in laws family immigrate here from Switzerland and helped them find work and just generally looked after them in the 50s and 60s.

They love the Romneys and last time I was down visiting them even they were sick of Mitt. About a year ago one of them said they think he's just trying to be principled and do the right thing. I said yes but he's only principled when it comes to going against his own party. How come he never stands up and says a word against all the crap the left pulls. I said why does he always criticize Trump but he never criticized Obama? I told them that he's not principled at all he's just another partisan hack and worst of all its against his own party. I said they need to send that carpet bagging Rhino swamp creature packing.

I think they listened because now they say they won't vote for him again and would vote to remove him if they could.

Romney's son was my neighbor when I was in grad school. He was really quiet and I didn't really get to know him but I did get to know some of his roommates and friends. His friends were some of the most arrogant and pompous douche bags I've ever met. There's a lot of giant douche bags in Utah but Romneys sons friends were the worst. Wherever they went it looked like a truck load of vinegar just had a head on with a truck load of water. Giant, full of themselves, douche bags the lot of them.

Bb

Another installment of Burleyboy's. "Famous People I have Known".
Do you want me to list the other 2 or 3 famous people I've met again or will it make you even more insecure?

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do you want me to list the other 2 or 3 famous people I've met again or will it make you even more insecure?

Bb

Let's hear about 'em.
Romney is a self serving fool
I make 2 trips a week to SLC and today saw a billboard on I15 there that said "How Mitt Romney is Getting Money From You" "Watch Channel 2 at (some time) on Monday Night"
Wish I could get that channel where I live.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Milk drinking Mormon.

Kock sucking Morman.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good grief, the whole damn world knew what he was before the election, are they now trying to play dumb?

PM Denton
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Something about losing a presidential election gives everyone that does so a huge case of JUDAS syndrome.

The butt hurt runs deep in Mitt.

I’m sure Trump will have some new hilarious nickname for the weasel faced Traitorous POS after he pulled this stunt.

I heard to today that Mitt’s son had pulled a Hunter Biden. Taking kickbacks from a foreign government. Hope they can link it up to Mitt and that Trump goes after both of them.
The Biden’s & Romney’s can share a jail cell !
Originally Posted by Ralphie
For sure he needs to go. I’m not in Utah so hoping I’m wrong, but I doubt he’d lose a re-election bid.

He wont lose, he's in tight with the mormon church there.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 700LH

PM Denton

... and the rest of those mormon "conservatives" that voted for this East coast liberal carpet-bagger gamma male.
Half of Salt Lake City is democrat, in particular the UofU and eastern Wasatch down to Draper and Cottonwood. Put this together with the new out of state move ins in the Park City, Heber area and the image of
Romney being owned by the Mormons diminishes considerable. His need to get this vote to win the Senate is now being obvious.

Mittens is in it for himself and family.. Amazons new distribution, at the International Center, the 400 acre Inland Port in Tooele County containing another Amazon distribution center, and the Amazon IT storage at a new Herriman site, are put together by the Romney group. This group is a Real Estate Investment Trust, run by his oldest son and located in Salt Lake City. The need to make a deal with the head of Amazon is now obvious.
MITT ROMNEY DISINVITED FROM CPAC 2020 AFTER VOTING TO HEAR WITNESS TESTIMONY IN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL.

https://www.newsweek.com/sen-mitt-r...ness-testimony-impeachment-trial-1485186
And if you didn't already know,

Mitt lives in Deer Valley, a ski resort on outskirts of Park City, Check out some of the real estate prices there if you get a chance.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They ought to make him turn in his magic under britches.

AKA bullet proof underwear
I live near Rocky, and am currently visiting my sister and her
in husband in St George. Just at listening to those around me, I've soured on Romney, my wife has soured on him, my sister is opposed to him, my brother in law doesn't like him, and, of course, Rocky makes another one opposed to him.

Our governor is not running again this fall. There are several strong candidates who want to compete for the job. All but one will fail.

I would be surprised if one or more of them don't go after Mitt's job in the primaries. Or Jason Chaffetz, our former Representative might make a run for it.
© 24hourcampfire