-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief, the whole damn world knew what he was before the election, are they now trying to play dumb?

Gimmie a break,,,, Laffin at the absurdity of the entire situation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They ought to make him turn in his magic under britches.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Romney is not as popular as you might think here in Utah. People are fed up with his bullshit. Yes even the Mormons.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sactoller
It wouldn't be so hard if the 17th amendment had not passed.

Now we need a convention of the states and remove it!

Did you know utah is the only state to reject ratification of the 17th amendment? Romney is seeing his support cave here both in polls and someone even ran a full page ad against him

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Romney is not as popular as you might think here in Utah. People are fed up with his bullshit. Yes even the Mormons.

They need to get a clue.

Soon.

But I don't think Vomney pulled the wool over anyone's eyes there.

They knew what they were getting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For sure he needs to go. I’m not in Utah so hoping I’m wrong, but I doubt he’d lose a re-election bid.

Last edited by Ralphie; 01/31/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the R primary, we had a choice of Romney or a previously unknown doctor (who I voted for). Romney won on name recognition and money spent. Then in the general election we had a choice of Romney or a flaming D leftie. Who would you have voted for?

He's a skunk and a vindictive turd, but he was probably the lesser of two...well, you know. And, it kept another D out of the Senate, even if in name only.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m with ya Rocky.

And I think if he runs again the same thing will happen. Love to be wrong.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
So you had a choice of getting beaten to death with a baseball bat or a chain, right? Not much of a way to win in that situation!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My in laws are in Utah and were big Romney fans. Mitts dad helped my mother in laws family immigrate here from Switzerland and helped them find work and just generally looked after them in the 50s and 60s.

They love the Romneys and last time I was down visiting them even they were sick of Mitt. About a year ago one of them said they think he's just trying to be principled and do the right thing. I said yes but he's only principled when it comes to going against his own party. How come he never stands up and says a word against all the crap the left pulls. I said why does he always criticize Trump but he never criticized Obama? I told them that he's not principled at all he's just another partisan hack and worst of all its against his own party. I said they need to send that carpet bagging Rhino swamp creature packing.

I think they listened because now they say they won't vote for him again and would vote to remove him if they could.

Romney's son was my neighbor when I was in grad school. He was really quiet and I didn't really get to know him but I did get to know some of his roommates and friends. His friends were some of the most arrogant and pompous douche bags I've ever met. There's a lot of giant douche bags in Utah but Romneys sons friends were the worst. Wherever they went it looked like a truck load of vinegar just had a head on with a truck load of water. Giant, full of themselves, douche bags the lot of them.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/31/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My in laws are in Utah and were big Romney fans. Mitts dad helped my mother in laws family immigrate here from Switzerland and helped them find work and just generally looked after them in the 50s and 60s.

They love the Romneys and last time I was down visiting them even they were sick of Mitt. About a year ago one of them said they think he's just trying to be principled and do the right thing. I said yes but he's only principled when it comes to going against his own party. How come he never stands up and says a word against all the crap the left pulls. I said why does he always criticize Trump but he never criticized Obama? I told them that he's not principled at all he's just another partisan hack and worst of all its against his own party. I said they need to send that carpet bagging Rhino swamp creature packing.

I think they listened because now they say they won't vote for him again and would vote to remove him if they could.

Romney's son was my neighbor when I was in grad school. He was really quiet and I didn't really get to know him but I did get to know some of his roommates and friends. His friends were some of the most arrogant and pompous douche bags I've ever met. There's a lot of giant douche bags in Utah but Romneys sons friends were the worst. Wherever they went it looked like a truck load of vinegar just had a head on with a truck load of water. Giant, full of themselves, douche bags the lot of them.

Bb

Another installment of Burleyboy's. "Famous People I have Known".

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Do you want me to list the other 2 or 3 famous people I've met again or will it make you even more insecure?

Bb

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do you want me to list the other 2 or 3 famous people I've met again or will it make you even more insecure?

Bb

Let's hear about 'em.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Romney is a self serving fool

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I make 2 trips a week to SLC and today saw a billboard on I15 there that said "How Mitt Romney is Getting Money From You" "Watch Channel 2 at (some time) on Monday Night"
Wish I could get that channel where I live.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 16bore
Milk drinking Mormon.

Kock sucking Morman.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good grief, the whole damn world knew what he was before the election, are they now trying to play dumb?

Gimmie a break,,,, Laffin at the absurdity of the entire situation.

PM Denton

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Something about losing a presidential election gives everyone that does so a huge case of JUDAS syndrome.

The butt hurt runs deep in Mitt.

I’m sure Trump will have some new hilarious nickname for the weasel faced Traitorous POS after he pulled this stunt.

I heard to today that Mitt’s son had pulled a Hunter Biden. Taking kickbacks from a foreign government. Hope they can link it up to Mitt and that Trump goes after both of them.
The Biden’s & Romney’s can share a jail cell !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Ralphie
For sure he needs to go. I’m not in Utah so hoping I’m wrong, but I doubt he’d lose a re-election bid.

He wont lose, he's in tight with the mormon church there.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.