Home
A number of people in politics, the media and elsewhere are openly speculating that if Democrats wind up with a “brokered convention,” with no strong or viable nominee evident, Hillary Clinton might enter the arena as the “savior” who could unite the delegates and go on to defeat President Donald Trump.

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Several politically savvy Democrats have told me that “everything” may be a much more plausible and powerful scenario.

That is, Clinton and/or her team could be negotiating with former Vice President Joe Biden, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg or the last candidate standing to join the ticket as vice president. She would add the gravitas, delegates and, eventually, millions of votes needed to get them over the finish line on Nov. 5. I am assured that Clinton is on every shortlist for that position.

If I were in Trump’s world, this scenario would send chills down my spine.

There is no doubt that the former first lady, New York senator and secretary of State once again is raising her profile and stepping back into the spotlight to reengage in political discussions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president
She is a scary wench
If Hillary ever became Vice President, the president would suddenly become suicidal.
The only way the Commies win anything with anybody is to cheat. Hilary is a dried up old retarded bitch.
Originally Posted by Calvin
If Hillary ever became Vice President, the president would suddenly become suicidal.
Could be why Biden keeps predicting he'll die soon.
Can you imagine having her waiting for your job? You'd be nervous enough to commit suicide within months.
She needs to be indicted before the Democrat convention in July.
I don't believe she would take second place. It's all about her.
You know who becomes president when the president dies right? That's what she does best

That’s called Arkanside.
Originally Posted by websterparish47

I agree. She wants to be number ONE.
Not even Elizabeth warren is that stupid......

Maybe, maybe not...

Yes, it's all about her but then she did accept the Secretary of State appointment after losing her last attempt at becoming POTUS.

As VP she would still be the first woman VP which would be history making and with a real shot at becoming the next POTUS which would be a super double whammy history making ego boost.

As always, YMMV...

Ain’t what she wants, all or nothing
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

On the other hand, Hillary as VP is probably better than a doubling of the Presidential Secret Service detail. And it would keep you wannabes safely at your keyboards, which is the only place you'd ever be anyway.

But she would be like another layer of kevlar, for sure.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Can you imagine having her waiting for your job? You'd be nervous enough to commit suicide within months.

This
Bring back the food tasters, and have a canary testing the air quality is a start.
Wouldn't that be something to behold? Sanders with Hillary running as his V.P.. Laughing.
Remember that as VP, she'd be running the senate even though the R's have majority. While she could only vote as a tie breaker, she could be very disruptive.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Remember that as VP, she'd be running the senate even though the R's have majority. While she could only vote as a tie breaker, she could be very disruptive.

Don't be to sure the (R)s will retain the Senate.

There will be 22 Republican seats up for grabs in 2020. All the democrats need is 3 as Collins has already lost her seat and Romney will prolly switch to the (D) party just to f*ck Trump over.
Originally Posted by joken2

Maybe, maybe not...

Yes, it's all about her but then she did accept the Secretary of State appointment after losing her last attempt at becoming POTUS.

As VP she would still be the first woman VP which would be history making and with a real shot at becoming the next POTUS which would be a super double whammy history making ego boost.

As always, YMMV...

Agreed.
This statement is an oxymoron on its face, but you'd have to question the judgement of any candidate stupid enough to take Hitlarry on as VP. They'd probably get Clinton'd not long after the election.
The answer is no,,It's not angling for VP,, It wants the top rung
She only wants to be #1. She accepted Secretary of State because that is the most powerful cabinet position. It kept her name in the limelight for years, even though she screwed up everything she touched, like Benghazi, the overthrow of Khadaffi in Libya etc. She figured Obama would probably be President for 8 years so she kept that job for 4 years, while she schemed her way to the nomination in 2016.
I can't see her taking VP.
But this scheming harridan is working every angle to try for the Presidential nomination. These looney Dems are headed for a brokered convention, and if that happens anything is possible.
Biden with hillary as vp. Hillary becomes president when biden arkcides.
It would not suprise me if some one taps Pelosi as VP candidate,,She could beat these other dem offerings easily,, and has the DNC backing,,
More I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised for her to broker a deal with Biden. Biden as pres, her as vice pres. Biden does two years, steps down for "health reason" and Hildabeast is in with Pelosi as the vice.

Scared??

Right now they have a big Bernie problem though. They are at risk of a massive civil war in the DNC.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

smile
They are definitely headed for chaos, if Bernie wins Iowa. Hillary and the mainstream Dems hate Bernie.
If he wins New Hampshire, all bets are off.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She only wants to be #1. She accepted Secretary of State because that is the most powerful cabinet position. It kept her name in the limelight for years, even though she screwed up everything she touched, like Benghazi, the overthrow of Khadaffi in Libya etc. She figured Obama would probably be President for 8 years so she kept that job for 4 years, while she schemed her way to the nomination in 2016.
I can't see her taking VP.
But this scheming harridan is working every angle to try for the Presidential nomination. These looney Dems are headed for a brokered convention, and if that happens anything is possible.

She took the SoS position so she could funnel Billions of US Taxpayer dollars to her foundation and the foundations of her friends like McCain.
We need to help fuel the chaos in the DNC. We need the younger voters to feel like the nomination process is rigged against Bernie so they will stay home.
The process is rigged against Bernie, no question about it.

Exhibit A = 2016 Democrat primaries

That
Originally Posted by hanco
Ain’t what she wants, all or nothing

PREZACTLY

Her massive ego couldn’t stand being second fiddle.

Besides, not even a DemoRat is stupid enough to let her be their VP. They’re life expectancy would be extremely short.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Biden with hillary as vp. Hillary becomes president when biden arkcides.

This could be a TV show
If ILLary really wanted ta be VP, she'd be kissin President Trump's ass, not Biden's.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Not even Elizabeth warren is that stupid......

You have a higher opinion of Warren than do I. One thing about the Clinton's: They are intelligent. Evil, corrupt, traitorous, murdering POS, but smart and clever.
She is angling to remain relevant

Maybe, maybe not...

As always, YMMV...

The only reason she took sec of state was the unlimited opportunity to milk millions upon millions of dollars from selling influence.
Should HRC ever become VP, could you imagine what would be going on in her mind, being only a heartbeat away from the Oval Office.
the whole impeachment deal took the heat off durham...can't wait for his report to drop
. . . Yes, it's all about her but then she did accept the Secretary of State appointment after losing her last attempt at becoming POTUS.

That was all about enriching herself.
Maybe we should send Hillary back over to India to practice her stair surfing. She looked very presidential in that episode, a better performance than fall down Jerry Ford descending Air force One's steps.
She would be impeached on Day One of a Republican House for her leaks of classified info from her private server, and it would stick.
Originally Posted by grouseman
She would be impeached on Day One of a Republican House for her leaks of classified info from her private server, and it would stick.

Not unless the R's got at least 67 seats in the senate. It takes a 2/3 majority of those voting to convict on an impeachment. She could commit murder on the senate floor and most Dem's still wouldn't convict her.
Originally Posted by steve4102
A number of people in politics, the media and elsewhere are openly speculating that if Democrats wind up with a “brokered convention,” with no strong or viable nominee evident, Hillary Clinton might enter the arena as the “savior” who could unite the delegates and go on to defeat President Donald Trump.

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Several politically savvy Democrats have told me that “everything” may be a much more plausible and powerful scenario.

That is, Clinton and/or her team could be negotiating with former Vice President Joe Biden, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg or the last candidate standing to join the ticket as vice president. She would add the gravitas, delegates and, eventually, millions of votes needed to get them over the finish line on Nov. 5. I am assured that Clinton is on every shortlist for that position.

There is no doubt that the former first lady, New York senator and secretary of State once again is raising her profile and stepping back into the spotlight to reengage in political discussions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/480523-is-Hillary-Clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Democrat blather and wishful thinking. We will see who the front runner is after Iowa and New Hampshire. The Liberals in the MSM aren't happy with the choices they have in Biden, Bernie, Liz, or BootyBoi. The MSM also has their version of NeverTrumpers, shall we call them AlwaysHillaries? They road the HRC train with hopes of more of the Clinton dynasty only to see it crash and burn. They resurrected her after Obama beat her, but can't bring her back to life politically as a candidate because the money people are through with her and the Clinton Foundation shakedowns. Now they are desperate enough o suggest she'd settle for VP? Maybe she would, but that wouldn't tip enough votes in any of the swing states. Remember, that woman is HATED by more than love her, even in her own party. Otherise, she would have got the nomination in 2008. You think Bernie would pick her as a running mate after the way they screwed him in 2016? Not a chance. Bernie will pick Liz. Biden probably picks Liz too. The modern day Mondale/Ferraro team that will be equally easy to defeat.
Originally Posted by hosfly
It would not suprise me if some one taps Pelosi as VP candidate,,She could beat these other dem offerings easily,, and has the DNC backing,,

Huh? Have you seen her in front of a microphone? No way she survives on the national campaign trail. Besides, she's House SPeaker, arguably much more poserful than any VP. Why take a demotion? If the Dems win the WH, they keep the House.
Before the day is out... Ye Gods - the very THOUGHT of that traitorous bish getting into the WH again would make my blood pressure high enough to charge an oxygen tank..
Even the democrat presidential candidates are smart enough not to let Hilary become VP. They know what evil person she really is. Their live would not be worth a nickel. Hasbeen
I don't u understand why the Dems have a Bernie problem. Isn't he a Independent? Why do the Dems allow an Independent run for their leadership? Insane.

+1
Originally Posted by steve4102

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.” ...

Chills down Trump's spine? Seriously?

Well, okay... but they'd be chills of excitement and anticipation. Hillary was "unbeatable" in 2016. Her electoral catastrophe crashed the Clinton Cash Machine and utterly destroyed the myth of Clinton invulnerability. She is perceived as exceedingly vulnerable by everyone, including Trump.

Originally Posted by hatari

Democrat blather and wishful thinking. We will see who the front runner is after Iowa and New Hampshire. The Liberals in the MSM aren't happy with the choices they have in Biden, Bernie, Liz, or BootyBoi. The MSM also has their version of NeverTrumpers, shall we call them AlwaysHillaries? They road the HRC train with hopes of more of the Clinton dynasty only to see it crash and burn. They resurrected her after Obama beat her, but can't bring her back to life politically as a candidate because the money people are through with her and the Clinton Foundation shakedowns. Now they are desperate enough to suggest she'd settle for VP? Maybe she would, but that wouldn't tip enough votes in any of the swing states. Remember, that woman is HATED by more than love her, even in her own party. Otherwise, she would have got the nomination in 2008. You think Bernie would pick her as a running mate after the way they screwed him in 2016? Not a chance. Bernie will pick Liz. Biden probably picks Liz too. The modern day Mondale/Ferraro team that will be equally easy to defeat.

Bernie would nevernevernever pick Hillary for Veep. The bitch is well known as a treacherous backstabber inside the Beltline, and as you say, she is despised by more people inside the DNC than she has supporters, even grudging ones. And keep in mind the fact that she is too old (72) and infirm (see how many times she collapsed during the '16 campaign) to do any real campaigning as a Veep-2B.

If Bernie somehow gets the nomination, he will pick Liz as his Veep. He ain't suicidal.

But really, I wonder if the DNC might pull something even stranger out of the wings... as in a sudden launch of Hillary as a late-entry candidate for the presidential nomination. They're already fecking with their own rules to let Bloomberg into their next "debate", despite his lack of donations. They will find some obscure rule that will allow them to launch Hillary's hat into the ring before the Convention. If they do that, it's gonna get interesting, to be sure.

As for the electability of a Biden-Warren ticket (or a Bernie-Liz ticket, for that matter), I expect the Trump campaign will annihilate them long before November.
Too many of her "friends" are growing daisy's, DocR, for Bernie to pick her. Hes crazy, not suicidal. grin

However, I feel she will run to be able to claim Trump is trying to take out the competition later this year after Barr and Durham start the coming DNC massacre.
I think she is going to be handed the nomination. See 2ndwind's thread elsewhere on this page, quoting Bannon on the prospect of Bloomberg taking over the DNC and handing Hillary the nomination.
Blumberg might be playing it cagey.... If Hildabeast wins, he controls her. If she loses, he runs next time...
Ahhh, you guys just don't have a good concept of real entertainment. Hillary's in great shape!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

grin

L.W.
How would you like to be the president and have that witch wanting you to die so she could get power? I wouldn't even trust the Secret Service in that situation.
© 24hourcampfire