Home
i would have handled it differently , how about you? ( it happened a few day ago : Diversity and inclusion meeting turns volatile at Michigan school)

Cuck whiteys and blackies ready to defend the very chalupa that's breaking their damn backs to support! you CAN NOT fix that level of stupidity.
lots of yelling were coming from blue hair old ladies, the Hispanic man( he has been here over 40 years and runs 3 businesses) had the chance to inject some humor and have a conversation.
They can't tolerate even a tiny glimpse of reason and logic shining onto their web of lies.
The reasons muzzies are flourishing up that way, the guilt white apologists make it easy, oh come on in, slash our throats, we deserve it crazy
The town is Saline, Michigan. It is just down the road from Ann Arbor. One of the most liberal cities in the country.
Originally Posted by gunner500
The reasons muzzies are flourishing up that way, the guilt white apologists make it easy, oh come on in, slash our throats, we deserve it crazy

This. We have it TOO good. Let's let muzzies in to fix it so we dont have it TOO good.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This. We have it TOO good. Let's let muzzies in to fix it so we dont have it TOO good.

Damn right, you know full well those state and county offices are staffed with white buffalo obese demotard women showing all the poor illegals every damn thing under the sun they can sign up for and let US pay for. mad those damn bitch hogs need roadside rendered!
i got a lot of Hispanic family and none of them can stand wetbacks.

Damn right, you know full well those state and county offices are staffed with white buffalo obese demotard women showing all the poor illegals every damn thing under the sun they can sign up for and let US pay for. mad those damn bitch hogs need roadside rendered!

We affectionately call them dancing walruses. They will say or do anything to be relevant for a minute.
Cuck whiteys and blackies ready to defend the very chalupa that's breaking their damn backs to support! you CAN NOT fix that level of stupidity.

Nailed it.

The scab with the microphone was trolling, and he got a hit.. on a bare hook.

Sad to see that many people showing that much stupid. But, it was the perfect platform for it. Diversity and inclusion meeting?

Marx manifestos out front free on your way in and a picture of Bernie blowing you a kiss. Half-price bleauxjobs in the back from some feral female comrades.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

The worst are the ones who are well to do in Mexico! When they come over here they walk around like their schit don't stink and will treat anyone like a second class citizen. None of my family cares for those fuggs!
All liberals cry about something. regardless of color.
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.
To his defence.....

He had an "out loud" thought
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.

Hell down here they drive around in large groups knocking on the barrio and prey on the elderly and the not so bright ones to support the Dems that way they can get more social welfare benefits!
Damn right MM879 and LocalDirt, we need a hell of a deport and sterilization campaigns across this country.
Fella that asked the question loves the smell of napalm in the morning......too.
The legal Mexicans call them "Mojados" (wets). They despise the scumbags who think they can cut to the front of the line. How many wetbacks do you know with light skin and blue eyes? It sounds like Mexico has figured out what to do with their Indian-blood citizens- - - -ship 'em north! I wonder if Canada would like to have a similar workforce to take the "jobs Canadians won't do"? I'd chip in for a few one way bus tickets to Montreal to be given away in the projects of St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta!
Jerry

My observation in 1974. They all wanted some order of control over those coming illegally. They knew they were lucky to have been born and raised in the Republic of Texas and the USA and they didn't want anyone screwing it up.

kwg
They must be a,ericams then
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The legal Mexicans call them "Mojados" (wets). They despise the scumbags who think they can cut to the front of the line. How many wetbacks do you know with light skin and blue eyes? It sounds like Mexico has figured out what to do with their Indian-blood citizens- - - -ship 'em north! I wonder if Canada would like to have a similar workforce to take the "jobs Canadians won't do"? I'd chip in for a few one way bus tickets to Montreal to be given away in the projects of St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta!
Jerry

We already get the Haitians into Kebec because some of them speak french, and Our Prime Minister Sparkle Socks loves the muslims

Same in the California farmland that I grew up in. Many of these Mexican families I grew up with had been in California longer than this bunch of Dust Bowl Okies. None of my Mexican friends want illegal immigration. None.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Same in the California farmland that I grew up in. Many of these Mexican families I grew up with had been in California longer than this bunch of Dust Bowl Okies. None of my Mexican friends want illegal immigration. None.

I don't use the word Mexican because they're Americans, Mexican is a nationality not a race or culture.

Turns out that cheap labor the right loves so much ain`t so cheap for the rest of us. Like the instructor said, they are turning the country blue. The republican party needs to wipe the $$ out of their eyes before the party fades into obscurity, and the average American needs to stop turning a bling eye to their hiring before the whole country is blue and our kids, grand kids, great grand kids etc are ruled by these sickos.
If they were smart they’d vote Republican. Republicans pay a lot of their wages.
No argument here my friend. Back in my day people weren't so politically correct. Mexican wasn't a snowflake trigger word back then.

And I disagree about Mexicans not being a "culture". Half my graduating class was "latino". Some of my lifelong friends are Mexicans.
It's George Castanza!
If he isn't legal why isn't his azz sent back to Mexico?
If the man came here legally than we don't have much room for complaint. If he came here illegally than we do. I don't care how many business he owns.

Well it sure looks like they got them, just saying. Cheers NC

I don't use the word Mexican because they're Americans, Mexican is a nationality not a race or culture.

Amen!
No argument here my friend. Back in my day people weren't so politically correct. Mexican wasn't a snowflake trigger word back then.

And I disagree about Mexicans not being a "culture". Half my graduating class was "latino". Some of my lifelong friends are Mexicans.

hispanic is a culture, mexican is a nationality like spanish, french, or american you can have different cultures in any country.

Latino IS a culture.

Mexican is a matter of citizenship. I work with a bunch of men who had Mexican grandparents. But many of these men are as American today as I am. Most of them love Trump. And they ALL hate "Wets".

I have never heard any of them speak longingly of the "old country" nor of wanting to go back.
If you have to hyphenate your identity, you're really just stating your real allegiance... You are an American, or you are not.
I have Mexican American friends. Born and raised here.

Have no use for wetbacks or any ILLEGAL ALIENS.
SEND ALL THOSE FUGGERS BACK.

Really pisses me off to see em flying a Mexico flag. 😡
If you guys think rich Mexicans are arrogant try working with Indian males on a daily basis, Im talking Indians with a dot not a feather. Very intelligent people, but also very arrogant, and a lot of them are very lazy.
Isn't that dot about the size of an aimpoint at 25 yards?

hispanic is a culture, mexican is a nationality like spanish, french, or american you can have different cultures in any country.

YES!
can't stand dot indians and will not do work for them.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If they were smart they’d vote Republican. Republicans pay a lot of their wages.

And welfare covering their free medical care, meds and food stamps. La Roy's and Ejps type think we Rs should pay the way for them and half the world. Hey, if they get more wets to vote, then Dims raise the welfare payments. Win win for the AAs, bro.
First off, I seriously doubt that guy was illegal. Secondly, no one here is giving him props for stating that you came here because America is the greatest country in the world.

From a San Antonian’s perspective it can still get fuggin unreal up north. I had a fifth or sixth generation Tejano Mom from South Texas get slandered by a bunch of freaking sorority girls when she took her daughter up to Iowa State where the kid had a full ride scholarship. Her husband, the kids dad, was career military and now spends most of his time overseas in the employ of our government doing things he couldnt tell me about.

The mom said she wanted to give them clueless dweebs an old-fashioned West Side beat down, but she let it slide.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
First off, I seriously doubt that guy was illegal. Secondly, no one here is giving him props for stating that you came here because America is the greatest country in the world.

BS. If he thinks it's so great, why is he constantly complaining about it?
The negro smelled an opening to cave a whitey's skull in.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

BS. If he thinks it's so great, why is he constantly complaining about it?

Were we watching the same video?

He was complaining about his kids coming home in tears for being teased and bullied for who they. If they condone that behavior the parents of those kids need to be slapped around. Its always the very dregs of whatever group of people who pull crap like that.

If we are really serious about the issue, those same Republicans need to be prosecuted for hiring them.
They do it because they hate you.
He was complaining about his kids coming home in tears for being teased and bullied for who they. If they condone that behavior the parents of those kids need to be slapped around. Its always the very dregs of whatever group of people who pull crap like that.
Let's face it, diversity doesn't work. Don't want your kids teased? Put them in a place where they aren't a minority.

I used to threaten one of my boys that if he didn't take his grades seriously I was going to pull him out of the expensive, private school and send him to an inner city school. Little polar bear knew what would happen if that played out.

++++++++++++
God bless them, your family that is. You come from good stock Stx
if people want to celebrate their ethnicity, fine, i do on occasion, but we only need one culture in america: american culture
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Let's face it, diversity doesn't work. Don't want your kids teased? Put them in a place where they aren't a minority.

Ya, because kids never pick on anyone when they all look alike.

I used to threaten one of my boys that if he didn't take his grades seriously I was going to pull him out of the expensive, private school and send him to an inner city school. Little polar bear knew what would happen if that played out.

OMG, so. how much of their own country are your kids afraid of? Gotta suck.

Anyhoo.... next time just send em to South Texas, I’ve never seen anywhere more laid back and friendly than here. Heck I came here LOOKING for an inner-city Hell, couldn’t find it anywhere.
Sorry, better not send your son’s here, lotta Hispanic girls of Mexican ancestry, your son’s will prob’ly be happy, you might not.
The sitting dude was rude and really a coward.

You want to state your point, Stand up, take the mic and go to town.

An aside from whatever was being discussed.

Mexican Microphone man in the Northface vest needs to quit being such a little bîtch and tell his kids to get tough.

If we are really serious about the issue, those same Republicans need to be prosecuted for hiring them.

I don’t see that happening.

OMG, so. how much of their own country are your kids afraid of? Gotta suck.
Apparently quite a bit less than Mexi-man.
I wonder what would happen if an American immigrant to Mexico went to a similar meeting in Mexico and made the same sort of complaints.
Originally Posted by auk1124
I wonder what would happen if an American immigrant to Mexico went to a similar meeting in Mexico and made the same sort of complaints.

That would require Mexico to have similar meetings. They haven’t been subjected to the same pressure from Cultural Marxists as White nations have so they don’t hold them.

You can see the results of that pressure in comments on this thread and most others where the subject of Hispanic immigration comes up, and the Mexicans/Texans show up to laud the wonders of it all.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

That would require Mexico to have similar meetings. They haven’t been subjected to the same pressure from Cultural Marxists as White nations have so they don’t hold them.

You can see the results of that pressure in comments on this thread and most others where the subject of Hispanic immigration comes up, and the Mexicans/Texans show up to laud the wonders of it all.

????

So, help me out here, your point is American Citizens of conspicuously Mexican descent are NOT legitimate Citizens?

Polite apologies for the most part I would imagine. Never had a problem with Mexican Mexicans.
your point is American Citizens of conspicuously Mexican descent are NOT legitimate Citizens?

No that isn’t my point. The word “citizens” doesn’t appear anywhere in my post nor does “legitimate” so I can’t see where you got that from it, though guessing the average IQ in Mexico being 88 has something to do with it.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
your point is American Citizens of conspicuously Mexican descent are NOT legitimate Citizens?

No that isn’t my point. The word “citizens” doesn’t appear anywhere in my post nor does “legitimate” so I can’t see where you got that from it, though guessing the average IQ in Mexico being 88 has something to do with it.

Could be.

OK who here has ‘lauded the wonders of Hispanic immigration’ as you plainly stated? I mean not just ‘Mexican/Texans’ but anyone?
I like how white people n attendance were more upset than the Mexican. The only brother in the room jumped up demanding the dude to leave and my favorite was someone yelling “wait your turn”.
If I was a criminal I would target that town. A lot of easy marks there.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
If you guys think rich Mexicans are arrogant try working with Indian males on a daily basis, Im talking Indians with a dot not a feather. Very intelligent people, but also very arrogant, and a lot of them are very lazy.

Lot of truth here. From being around them, I get the impression they brought their "caste" system with them, looking down on everyone they deem to be of lower class.
Originally Posted by jnyork

Lot of truth here. From being around them, I get the impression they brought their "caste" system with them, looking down on everyone they deem to be of lower class.

For sure they brought the caste system with them. One of the dot Indian women I work with had servants in India, and she basically pays lower class Indian women here peanuts to raise her kids/ manage her household here so she doesnt have to deal with it. One of the rudest women on the face of the earth too, she always has to be first and center of attention, jumps in / interrupts our conversations all the time... Shows up to work when she feels like it, not sure how she hasnt gotten canned.

I work with at least 40 dot Indians male and female, and I can honestly say there is only 3 out of the 40 I would call hard workers...The rest spend their days trying to find ways not to have to work. Socializing, playing games in the break area, sitting in the [bleep] stall on their smart phones, etc....I've gotten to know the 3 that work hard pretty well and found out they are from a different poorer area of India than most of the rest of them and had to grow up with a hard life. I could see them and their families assymilate to the US way of life because you can just see they truly appreciate being here and the better way of life they have here... Not so sure about the rest.
Dot Indians living in America enjoy a higher income than whites on average.
Originally Posted by javman

The worst are the ones who are well to do in Mexico! When they come over here they walk around like their schit don't stink and will treat anyone like a second class citizen. None of my family cares for those fuggs!

Living where you do, I would find it hard to challenge your beliefs.

There is such a thing as learned prejudice. A very real thing.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Dot Indians living in America enjoy a higher income than whites on average.

I don't doubt that at all...They got very good jobs here that could have went to someone born here that paid one of our Universities a small fortune for an education. Thanks to our politicians...

They also own a lot of small businesses...
Lots of HIspanics on face book support Trump. Does that tell you something about Hispanic Americans? They're above all Americans first. Most are anyway.
Originally Posted by Filaman
Lots of HIspanics on face book support Trump. Does that tell you something about Hispanic Americans? They're above all Americans first. Most are anyway.

All the ones I hang out with are staunch Trump supporters, even (or maybe especially) the ones from along the Border, but these people are re-enactors. OTOH my Ex-BiL and his wife ain't, I socialize with them regularly when looking after my grandchild. They are devout Catholics. Good news though, their son wants me to teach him to shoot, and the father wants to learn too. Progress.

I'm also pretty good friends with two Apaches, they moved here to get their kids away from the Rez. One is Redneck as all get out, posts anti-Left memes on Facebook all the time. The other after the election says to me "I bet you voted for Trump, didn't you." Then he says with a grin "I did too."
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep, arrogant as all get out.

Not my experience at all around here. Typically they work their butts off running motels and convenience stores seven days a week so their kids (who typically excel) can have a better life. Many of these parents are well educated and are working far below their level of professional training. Its a lonely life, removing far away from friends and family. This have been true of all I've met through the kids over the last 30 years; Hindu, Sikh and Muslims alike. I do like the Sikhs the best.

Not my experience at all around here. Typically they work their butts off running motels and convenience stores seven days a week so their kids (who typically excel) can have a better life. Many of these parents are well educated and are working far below their level of professional training. Its a lonely life, removing far away from friends and family. This have been true of all I've met through the kids over the last 30 years; Hindu, Sikh and Muslims alike. I do like the Sikhs the best.

I don't disagree they are intelligent people, just seems like too many want to be the chief and not the Indian where I work...They are very clannish as well. Once one of them gets to a position of management, they only hire and promote their own kind. Seems like they don't think very highly of our (natural born Americans) skillsets...

We have some that work offshore as well in India for the company I work for and they have an even worse rep for being lazy. Even the Indians in the office here in the US complain about them...
Originally Posted by Filaman
Lots of HIspanics on face book support Trump. Does that tell you something about Hispanic Americans?

No but this does. It might be that your Faceberg isn’t a reliable indicator.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Later we can do net economic contributions to see what those tacos really cost.
Anyone that lives here (usa) that came from else where
and wants to change here can kiss my ass

Yep, arrogant as all get out.

In what way?

I don't think you understand the meaning of the phrase.
Please. Be Responsible. Neuter or Spay all your liberals. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by local dirt

Perhaps you should define it for me lest I err.
Originally Posted by local dirt

Perhaps you should define it for me lest I err.

Your err, and arrogance, is your problem.

You're a school teacher. Go teach yourself with learned prejudice is.
What? You don’t know what it means either?

Oh. I do. I really do.

Oh. I do. I really do.

My fault, I prob’ly pi$$ed ya off when I asked if English was your first language. Running out the door to greet the dawn just now, suggest you do something similar.

I think the problem you’re having is, if you define the terms, you’ve lost the argument.

And welfare covering their free medical care, meds and food stamps. La Roy's and Ejps type think we Rs should pay the way for them and half the world. Hey, if they get more wets to vote, then Dims raise the welfare payments. Win win for the AAs, bro.

Again, your confused... im conservative. Im just not a simple minded retard with extremely low self esteem who lives vicariously through others on a forum 24/7 and needs to consistently talk down to others digitally because my old ass couldnt take a punch in real life.

Sorry your life sucks so bad.

I don't disagree they are intelligent people, just seems like too many want to be the chief and not the Indian where I work...They are very clannish as well. Once one of them gets to a position of management, they only hire and promote their own kind. Seems like they don't think very highly of our (natural born Americans) skillsets...

We have some that work offshore as well in India for the company I work for and they have an even worse rep for being lazy. Even the Indians in the office here in the US complain about them...

Read these posts on this forum... you think these simple minded whities who are 1-2generations from being immigrants themselves would hire out of their race either.

Most humans are mentally all the same, tribal... the doofuses on this post prove it.

Dudes in texas talking about wetbacks, while they are of irish descent... thats hysterical.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Read these posts on this forum... you think these simple minded whities who are 1-2generations from being immigrants themselves would hire out of their race either.

Several folks here run/have run successful businesses, you’d have to ask them. A number have in the past commented on the difficulty of finding Americans of any sort who are actually willing to work hard.

Dudes in texas talking about wetbacks, while they are of irish descent... thats hysterical.

Ya, because living and working in a lower-income 95% Hispanic neighborhood in San Antonio for more’n 30 years, or even those guys here who have personally encountered and sometimes worked with Wetbacks their whole lives doesn’t qualify ‘em to make observations about anything, much less illegals.
sick the first time I saw that video as a young man, I knew a world of chit was rapidly approaching, the apologist cuckatude in that video remains nauseating.

Oh. I do. I really do.

My fault, I prob’ly pi$$ed ya off when I asked if English was your first language. Running out the door to greet the dawn just now, suggest you do something similar.

I think the problem you’re having is, if you define the terms, you’ve lost the argument.

You don't piss me off, you're like a petri dish. I pour something in. See what happens. smile

Catching a musical later, too?
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Obviously they would & do or else we wouldn't have so many immigrants.
All this loving and accepting everything and everyone on the planet is a big reason western society is in the condition it's in now..
It was a legitimate question. Bad timing, though.😂
You don't piss me off, you're like a petri dish. I pour something in. See what happens. smile

Pearls of wisdom, usually 😎
“ I came here cause it’s the greatest country in the world “. APPLAUSE

I felt the same way about the docs house up the hill 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s beautiful fellas w lots of very nice & expensive things inside.

So I broke in, it’s much nicer than my house. Applause none! Just the judges gavel banging, GUILTY, next case 🤦🏼‍♂️
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
“ I came here cause it’s the greatest country in the world “. APPLAUSE

I felt the same way about the docs house up the hill 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s beautiful fellas w lots of very nice & expensive things inside.

So I broke in, it’s much nicer than my house. Applause none! Just the judges gavel banging, GUILTY, next case 🤦🏼‍♂️

Bingo!
© 24hourcampfire