Home
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A federal Transportation Security Administration agent tricked a traveler into twice showing him her breasts as she went through security at one of the world’s busiest airports, California’s attorney said.
Attorney General Xavier Becerra said Johnathon Lomeli, 22, was working at Los Angeles International Airport in June when he used fraud or deceit to falsely imprison the woman. Lomeli was arrested early Thursday at his home.
He first said he had to look inside her bra to make sure she wasn’t hiding anything, then had her hold her pants away from her waist so he could look inside, she told investigators.

He subsequently took her to what he said would be a private room for more security screening, according to an arrest affidavit. But once they were alone on an elevator, she said he told her he could do the screening right there.
The woman said Lomeli told her he had to make sure she still had nothing in her bra, requiring her to lift her shirt “to show me your full breasts.” He also again looked down her pants, she said, before telling her she was free to go and adding that she had nice breasts.

He was being held in lieu of $50,000 bail and was expected to make an initial appearance Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Officials with the union representing TSA employees, the American Federation of Government Employees, did not respond to requests for comment, and officials could not say if Lomeli has an attorney.
“There is no excuse for this kind of alleged behavior,” Becerra said in a statement.
The TSA initially brought the case to the FBI and Lomeli was let go from his airport job months ago, said FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

She said the initial complaint involved “improperly screening at least one woman in a private area of the airport.”
The TSA in a statement called the alleged behavior “unacceptable and an affront to the hardworking and committed members of our workforce.”
Comments
Keeping us safe one breast exam at a time smile
TSA is one group that has out lived its usefulness.
The only surprising thing is that it doesn’t happen more often. I’ve never seen a larger group of degenerate, lazy fuggin turds working for one employer.
.gov hires only the absolute laziest stupidest people that even McDonald's wouldn't take. There is no worse customer service than any random govt office, local, state or federal.
Was his name Beavis? lol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What’s the problem again?
Shouldn't have told her she had nice tits and he would have been fine.
I can only aspire,.............
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Exactly when were they ever useful?
qwasedra
Gotta love blondes.
sure it wasn't the FBI?
Hey, he didnt screw her like Zero screwed us.
He should have just gone to a NASCAR race with a camera. I used to carry a 35MM SLR with a big lens at Talladega, before the days of digital cameras. Just point it at girls, and they'd flash me! Didn't even need any film!
LOL
Jerry
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Absolutely. If they would like to do things like the Israelis do it, we'd probably be safer. But, NOOOOOOO! We gotta be politically correct. Absolute HORSESHIT!
They have an apprentice program?
When the TSA was first brought into existence I applied thinking I could help with my LEO background. Took the test and aced it and felt I did extremely well on the orals. Never heard from them again. 6 months later I had to fly out of the local airport and could not believe the people who they hired to do the job.
[quote=BluMtn]When the TSA was first brought into existence I applied thinking I could help with my LEO background. Took the test and aced it and felt I did extremely well on the orals. Never heard from them again. 6 months later I had to fly out of the local airport and could not believe the people who they hired to do the job. [/quote

If you aren’t an old man with a pony tail, or 21 year old greasy pizza faced fat ass kid, or a black lady with braids. You can’t get a job at TSA.
It's nice that they gave all those homeless people jobs at the TSA
André 3000 going through your luggage
Hahaha

Black chick looked like Predator with braids made us throw away a small plastic jar of jiffy peanut butter in Las Vegas.

Pretty boring crackers all the way back to Nashville
TSA . . . Thousands Standing Around
This thread is useless without pictures!
Originally Posted by BluMtn
When the TSA was first brought into existence I applied thinking I could help with my LEO background. Took the test and aced it and felt I did extremely well on the orals. Never heard from them again. 6 months later I had to fly out of the local airport and could not believe the people who they hired to do the job.

Ain't just the gumment. Shortly after I retired Gander Mtn opened a doomed storefront just a couple miles from me. Figgered what the heck, could use a part timer around the guns and such so applied. Crickets, crickets, nothing but crickets. Then I went over a couple times to see whats up. Really? 25 plus years in sales and service and I didn't even get a face to face compared to this? Nobody wants an employee that has success to compare to their current position. BTW, the "customer associates" I came in contact with could definitely extend the time required to purchase a firearm. Success I suppose.

An older guy, somewhat like me, decided his life experience and business resume could benefit an up and coming company. All the while giving himself the satisfaction of sharing experience only life's journey could provide. Making it thru the forms and tele screening he was gifted an interview with an HR director that could have been his grandson. After the niceties, pleasantries, and basic what have you done what can you do the HR director came to the free lance questioning. First of all he asked of the older gent, "Tell me, what do feel is your biggest detriment?". "Oh that's easy", replied the applicant. "It's my unyielding honesty", With surprise on his face HR dude says "Well, I....I don't think honesty can be considered a detriment".

To which the older gent replied, "I don't give a chit what you think". And so it goes with lifes lessons. BS just ain't as easy to accept.
© 24hourcampfire