It's nice that they gave all those homeless people jobs at the TSA

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
André 3000 going through your luggage

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hahaha

Black chick looked like Predator with braids made us throw away a small plastic jar of jiffy peanut butter in Las Vegas.

Pretty boring crackers all the way back to Nashville

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TSA . . . Thousands Standing Around

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This thread is useless without pictures!

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BluMtn
When the TSA was first brought into existence I applied thinking I could help with my LEO background. Took the test and aced it and felt I did extremely well on the orals. Never heard from them again. 6 months later I had to fly out of the local airport and could not believe the people who they hired to do the job.

Ain't just the gumment. Shortly after I retired Gander Mtn opened a doomed storefront just a couple miles from me. Figgered what the heck, could use a part timer around the guns and such so applied. Crickets, crickets, nothing but crickets. Then I went over a couple times to see whats up. Really? 25 plus years in sales and service and I didn't even get a face to face compared to this? Nobody wants an employee that has success to compare to their current position. BTW, the "customer associates" I came in contact with could definitely extend the time required to purchase a firearm. Success I suppose.

An older guy, somewhat like me, decided his life experience and business resume could benefit an up and coming company. All the while giving himself the satisfaction of sharing experience only life's journey could provide. Making it thru the forms and tele screening he was gifted an interview with an HR director that could have been his grandson. After the niceties, pleasantries, and basic what have you done what can you do the HR director came to the free lance questioning. First of all he asked of the older gent, "Tell me, what do feel is your biggest detriment?". "Oh that's easy", replied the applicant. "It's my unyielding honesty", With surprise on his face HR dude says "Well, I....I don't think honesty can be considered a detriment".

To which the older gent replied, "I don't give a chit what you think". And so it goes with lifes lessons. BS just ain't as easy to accept.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 79 invisible), 2,856 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.