Home
Posted By: Reloder28 Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Posted By: Partsman Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Hope they listen, was a good speech.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
I like the idea of that "President of the United States" plaque on the front of her podium.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
She's a truth-teller. The left HATES her.
Posted By: hanco Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I bet they do!!!
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
She made quite the turnaround politically speaking since 2015 hasn't she?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170823111144/http://www.degree180.com/jokes-on-us-the-republican-tea-party-is-being-led-by-the-mad-hatter/

Excerpt from the article she wrote. Degree180 is a site she started and is now out of business.

Degree180 launched a full-scale investigation into the bat-[bleep]-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party and the results are not-so-shocking to say the least:

Yes, we can officially confirm that our beloved Republican Tea Party is being led by the Mad Hatter and us millennials have been thrust into their wonderland.

The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.

So what are the three things we can expect to happen when that last tea-party coffin is sealed?
Posted By: Partsman Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Thank god she turned around, more need to see the light, kudos to her.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by dodgefan

https://web.archive.org/web/20170823111144/http://www.degree180.com/jokes-on-us-the-republican-tea-party-is-being-led-by-the-mad-hatter/

Excerpt from the article she wrote. Degree180 is a site she started and is now out of business.

Degree180 launched a full-scale investigation into the bat-[bleep]-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party and the results are not-so-shocking to say the least:

Yes, we can officially confirm that our beloved Republican Tea Party is being led by the Mad Hatter and us millennials have been thrust into their wonderland.

The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.

So what are the three things we can expect to happen when that last tea-party coffin is sealed?

Presidential material to some here!
Posted By: billhilly Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20

Always a good idea to keep a little skepticism handy in case she turns out to be another grifter like so many others.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
100% right on............RIGHT ON!!!
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by billhilly

Always a good idea to keep a little skepticism handy in case she turns out to be another grifter like so many others.

Honestly that's the way I'm leaning right now. I think she was smart enough to figure out a good gig and is making the best of it. If she's still a conservative darling in 10 years or so I'll think about changing my mind.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
I hope that she's being groomed for some kind of run in the future.
Posted By: RyanSinBA Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
She'd be a solid candidate against anything the Democratic party currently has in their stable.
Posted By: strosfann Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
She’s openly offered to debate many on the left / I don’t believe she’s had any takers!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by Fugawe
I hope that she's being groomed for some kind of run in the future.

Run for what? Where?

MM
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Getting tired of the grifters.

And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.

Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by jfruser
Getting tired of the grifters. And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.
So you are getting tired, and even more tired, and is it that you are having a hard time remembering the root values of conservative political thought and values? Maybe just go ahead and chat with that guy in the dress and tell him the bits you remember - could be a start of something better..
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That's the standard for the left, they hate anyone who tells the truth!!!
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by CCCC
Getting tired of the grifters. And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.
So you are getting tired, and even more tired, and is it that you are having a hard time remembering the root values of conservative political thought and values? Maybe just go ahead and chat with that guy in the dress and tell him the bits you remember - could be a start of something better..

Maybe so, couldn't do much worse that conservatives have done.

Conservatives are pathetic losers. "Conservative Values" as retailed by the likes of Owens and Shapiro are nothing more than self-serving ruling class propaganda, a philosophy of consolation while the nation and its land is swamped by foreign barbarians and the culture sodomized by the alien ruling class.

And fools get all excited when a grifter checks her notes and yaps on. Pardon me if my heart is not moved by the same shinola, different day.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
I'm glad she's out there actively talking black voters off of the Democrat's Plantation.

That's real action helping to undercut the Dems traditional base.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20

And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.

Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.

Maybe they kept us with a Constitution and a viable military that kept your ass from being blown away.

Maybe they saved the lieberal hated and great 2A, which helped us keep the good old USA.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Candace Owens - 02/10/20
Reloader28: Good for her!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: CCCC Re: Candace Owens - 02/11/20
Maybe so, couldn't do much worse that conservatives have done. Conservatives are pathetic losers. "Conservative Values" as retailed by the likes of Owens and Shapiro are nothing more than self-serving ruling class propaganda, a philosophy of consolation while the nation and its land is swamped by foreign barbarians and the culture sodomized by the alien ruling class. And fools get all excited when a grifter checks her notes and yaps on. Pardon me if my heart is not moved by the same shinola, different day.
I understand the "grifter" perception and how some of the current "voices" seem shallow and even self-serving in contrast to the conservative leadership of the past. Oh, how I miss programs like "Firing Line" and the keen writings of WFB, MF and many others. I certainly am curious about the eventual effect and success of folks like CO - only time will tell.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Candace Owens - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Maybe they kept us with a Constitution and a viable military that kept your ass from being blown away.

Maybe they saved the lieberal hated and great 2A, which helped us keep the good old USA.

Being blown away by whom? Do tell, which opponent have we fought had the capability to harm actual Americans in America?

Iraq
Saddam had no capability to harm us. To harm us, we would have to let Iraqis into the borders of the USA (FTR: arab immigration since 9-11 more than doubled. Thanks, Bush & Obama!)

Syria
See Iraq above.

Afghanistan
Again, not able to hurt us. All we have to say, is , "Nope, you can't enter." This is a country that has never managed the capability to lay down pavement for a mile of road. All paved roads inside its borders are the result of some invader who gets there and says, "WTH? How are we going to move stuff around here?"

Panama
Manuel Noriega was just anther corrupt latin dictator. Dime a dozen. We could have bribed him to our side easy peasy, and kept our bases. And if for some reason they got sporty, we tell them NO at the border.

Vietnam
Again, no threat to the USA with no capability to hurt Americans on American soil.

Korea
See Vietnam

WWII
Continuation of WWI dangfoolery in order to save the evil Bolshevik Empire.

WWI
Not our business.

Cold War
Ruling class had a love/hate relationship with the USSR, as so (((many))) were aligned with the Bolsheviks. In the end, though, the USSR had no capability to invade the USA.

UK was blockading Germany, Germany was blockading the UK. A fine time to develop markets and financial systems decoupled from all that mess.

==============

I could go on, but the pattern is clear: American military men are used to further the interests of the ruling class and non-Americans (some overlap there). Smedley Butler and Charles Lindbergh had their number.

Post WWI conservatism is nothing more than a philosophy designed to keep Americans quiescent.

I understand the "grifter" perception and how some of the current "voices" seem shallow and even self-serving in contrast to the conservative leadership of the past. Oh, how I miss programs like "Firing Line" and the keen writings of WFB, MF and many others. I certainly am curious about the eventual effect and success of folks like CO - only time will tell.

WFB was part of the problem, as was MF. They were erected as a firewall against a politics that made its priority the well-being of actual Americans.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Candace Owens - 02/11/20
jfruser - I agree with some important aspects of your comments about those military undertakings, but am not nearly so jaded about the overall efforts for conservatism in the U,S.. People that you claim were "part of the problem" served to enlighten and even inspire some very fine efforts that persist even now. A very radical - and maybe impossible - position on conservatism might well see otherwise.
© 24hourcampfire