Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hope they listen, was a good speech.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the idea of that "President of the United States" plaque on the front of her podium.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
She's a truth-teller. The left HATES her.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I bet they do!!!

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
She made quite the turnaround politically speaking since 2015 hasn't she?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170823111144/http://www.degree180.com/jokes-on-us-the-republican-tea-party-is-being-led-by-the-mad-hatter/

Excerpt from the article she wrote. Degree180 is a site she started and is now out of business.

Degree180 launched a full-scale investigation into the bat-[bleep]-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party and the results are not-so-shocking to say the least:

Yes, we can officially confirm that our beloved Republican Tea Party is being led by the Mad Hatter and us millennials have been thrust into their wonderland.

The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.

So what are the three things we can expect to happen when that last tea-party coffin is sealed?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thank god she turned around, more need to see the light, kudos to her.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by dodgefan

https://web.archive.org/web/20170823111144/http://www.degree180.com/jokes-on-us-the-republican-tea-party-is-being-led-by-the-mad-hatter/

Excerpt from the article she wrote. Degree180 is a site she started and is now out of business.

Degree180 launched a full-scale investigation into the bat-[bleep]-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party and the results are not-so-shocking to say the least:

Yes, we can officially confirm that our beloved Republican Tea Party is being led by the Mad Hatter and us millennials have been thrust into their wonderland.

The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.

So what are the three things we can expect to happen when that last tea-party coffin is sealed?

Presidential material to some here!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Always a good idea to keep a little skepticism handy in case she turns out to be another grifter like so many others.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
100% right on............RIGHT ON!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by billhilly

Always a good idea to keep a little skepticism handy in case she turns out to be another grifter like so many others.

Honestly that's the way I'm leaning right now. I think she was smart enough to figure out a good gig and is making the best of it. If she's still a conservative darling in 10 years or so I'll think about changing my mind.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I hope that she's being groomed for some kind of run in the future.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
She'd be a solid candidate against anything the Democratic party currently has in their stable.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
She’s openly offered to debate many on the left / I don’t believe she’s had any takers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fugawe
I hope that she's being groomed for some kind of run in the future.

Run for what? Where?

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Getting tired of the grifters.

And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.

Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jfruser
Getting tired of the grifters. And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.
So you are getting tired, and even more tired, and is it that you are having a hard time remembering the root values of conservative political thought and values? Maybe just go ahead and chat with that guy in the dress and tell him the bits you remember - could be a start of something better..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That's the standard for the left, they hate anyone who tells the truth!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by jfruser
Getting tired of the grifters. And getting even more tired of the supposed conservatives who need to have a token say what they should have been saying for decades.Tell me again, what has conservativism actually conserved? I met a mentally ill man in a dress leaving the ladies room and would like to tell him about all those conservative accomplishments.
So you are getting tired, and even more tired, and is it that you are having a hard time remembering the root values of conservative political thought and values? Maybe just go ahead and chat with that guy in the dress and tell him the bits you remember - could be a start of something better..

Maybe so, couldn't do much worse that conservatives have done.

Conservatives are pathetic losers. "Conservative Values" as retailed by the likes of Owens and Shapiro are nothing more than self-serving ruling class propaganda, a philosophy of consolation while the nation and its land is swamped by foreign barbarians and the culture sodomized by the alien ruling class.

And fools get all excited when a grifter checks her notes and yaps on. Pardon me if my heart is not moved by the same shinola, different day.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm glad she's out there actively talking black voters off of the Democrat's Plantation.

That's real action helping to undercut the Dems traditional base.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

408 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.