Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck A terror in the making - 02/11/20
You have to watch this video about a 15 year old girl and her allowance. It's on facebook so I can't link it here. This kid has a serious problem - caused by her parents.
https://www.facebook.com/greg.pope.18/videos/10222093107902653/
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
It's under 2 min. Be sure to watch to the end when he suggests a practical solution.
"I don't want a job!" "waaaaaaaa"
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's under 2 min. Be sure to watch to the end when he suggests a practical solution.

At first I wanted to reach through the screen and shake that kid but then after thinking about it I actually felt sorry for her because she never stood a chance.

The fault lies squarely with her brain dead parents who raised her to be a self centered, worthless POS. She’s gonna face a lifetime of derision from people who have had the benefit of a decent upbringing.

That was painful to watch. . .
pathetic, no useable skills to see her into the future, she is sitting on the only thing that might be an income generating tool. Mom's probably in the same class.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit.

If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.

First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by SOFMatchstaff
pathetic, no useable skills to see her into the future, she is sitting on the only thing that might be an income generating tool.

Too true
Posted By: Motown Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
What a joke. That mother should be beaten for letting her kid get that bad! My son is only 10 and already asking me when he can get his first job to save more money.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
That girl needs to go on a missionary trip to Nicaragua.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Funny, I just showed this to my wife and was thinking along similar lines.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
OK, boomer speaking here.

WTF is a "G Wagon"?

$231K for a car?

That girl's going to end up on the street if things don't change.

Geno
She needs slapped, hard.
I pity the poor schmuck that ends up marrying her.
Posted By: slumlord Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Ahhh no, the mother is the one that needs to be sent on a mission trip to Nicaragua.

Mother is a well-kept bitch probably never scrubbed a toilet in her own life. Wonder what mom’s “allowance” is?

I wonder of there's a father at home or if he just sends Mom a monthly check.

When the girl started crying, the whole thing became very clear.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ahhh no, the mother is the one that needs to be sent on a mission trip to Nicaragua.

Mother is a well-kept bitch probably never scrubbed a toilet in her own life. Wonder what mom’s “allowance” is?

Nah, I think I heard mom mention she started out with a Toyota or Honda or some such.

She just "married up" I think.

But likely hasn't cleaned a crapper in a few decades at least.

Geno

If I had to put money on it that would be my guess.

How much would you pay to not live with that?

My answer, ALL OF IT!

That's just sick.
Posted By: Morewood Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Boomer here too. I guess this is the "G Wagon"
[Linked Image from file.naijauto.com]
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Nah, I think I heard mom mention she started out with a Toyota or Honda or some such.

Geno
her parents probably gave her a new Honda, who knows. She’s didn’t say “my parents gave me a 78 turkey shît green Ford Grenada with a slippy transmission”

So I’m assuming she’s a spoiled cûnt too
Posted By: billhilly Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
I'd probably just sell her to an Arab.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
It's on TV, it's probably an act.
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20

Bingo
Posted By: AB2506 Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
I wish I had $2500 a month decretionary funds. Shucks I'd settle for $1000.

Geno, a G Wagon is an elite off road vehicle that is sold be Mercedes as a luxury vehicle. https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/vehicles/class/g-class/suv

The Canadian army uses them. https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&hl=en-ca&ei=pulCXobJEt_O0PEPwIqRsA0&q=canadian+g+wagon&oq=canadian+g+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.1.41j0l8.7397.8087..9825...0.1..0.165.344.1j2......0....1.........0i71j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i22i29i30.78635ufFDhQ#imgrc=NiTxhSZp3CI86M:

Too bad she’s not 18

She could put roses on the piano and tulips on my organ.

Geno
her parents probably gave her a new Honda, who knows. She’s didn’t say “my parents gave me a 78 turkey shît green Ford Grenada with a slippy transmission”

So I’m assuming she’s a spoiled cûnt too

Well, I'd be pretty sure she didn't buy a 20 year old '54 Chevy with really faded paint for $150 of her hard earned paper route money as a first car either.

But give moms some kudos for even having to drive and be seen in a Honda or 'yota of any kind. I mean, the folks could have at least sprung for a Lexus or Infinity, right?

Geno

PS, I think I'd be draggin' that kid down to the local CiCi's or China Garden buffet and filling out applications this afternoon. Let her see where real people start. Then, let her take a bus to work every afternoon.
Thanks guys for the info on the G wagon.

Not something I'll ever own I guess.

Do they get any further into the wilds than a Tacoma?

Geno
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's possible but there are all too many real kids out there just like that. Momma can't wait to start using $100 bills to dry the tears.
Posted By: Ringman Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20

Where's the "like" button when you need one?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A lot of truth in that speculation, Jag.

I had an employee who was on one of these shows. Can’t remember which exactly, but one of the Ricki Flake type clone shows.They flew him and his wife to NYC. Took them in the green room. Told them how to act and what they "would" say, and if they didn’t agree to it. They would not get paid, they would be responsible for their own hotel and meal bill, as well as having to pay their way home.

Needless to say, they went in and gave ‘em quite a performance. Pretty straight forward.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I pity the poor schmuck that ends up marrying her.

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

Probably wind up a high priced c___girl.
The mother, by her actions of having to employ the intervention of a tv therapist has already admitted she failed

If the mother was a busy working mom and had to have a babysitter all the kid’s life, the babysitter would’ve straightened this bratty kid out. A daycare center would have broken this child’s spirit long ago into a useful, moldable human being. One that would at least know when to shut up and put her toys away.

This kid was a jon benet ramsey that escaped death.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20

Geno

G Wagon is in the same ballpark. It is very capable.

I've been watching an Australian fellow build his new overland truck. He's going with a double cab 79 series Toyota Landcruiser. He described the vehicles he's tried. Hilux, Landcruiser, Landrover etc. His all time favorite is the G Wagon, but he has eliminated it because of cost. The Landcruiser is his choice, although he is lengthening the frame 300mm.
Until the mother says, I used to shovel out horse stalls and help my dad gut fish and work at Dairy Queen and make my own car payments on my Honda...no kudos for her.
Until the mother says, I used to shovel out horse stalls and help my dad gut fish and work at Dairy Queen and make my own car payments on my Honda...no kudos for her.

Even if she did she would still get no kudos from me for raising that kid to be a POS.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Geno

I've been watching an Australian fellow build his new overland truck. He's going with a double cab 79 series Toyota Landcruiser. He described the vehicles he's tried. Hilux, Landcruiser, Landrover etc. His all time favorite is the G Wagon, but he has eliminated it because of cost. The Landcruiser is his choice, although he is lengthening the frame 300mm.

They aren't so popular in the US but world wide the Mercedes is very popular for off road. Their big trucks are also well known in other countries.

You're a tough nut to crack, for sure.

NO breaks for anyone, right?

Geno

PS, I think she had a kinda smug look on her face too. Probably never had to wear any hand me down undies even.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Geno

I'm sure it's very capable...............but I think I could buy about 4 completely tricked out Tacomas for the price of one.........or better yet one Tacoma and pay off our small RANCH, and have enough cash to drive around and visit most of the folks on the 'fire.

Geno
Let’s have the real enabler on the show, the husband-the dad.

Doubt anyone in that family has cracked a Bible open EVER.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by Tyrone

......... That was my first impression. Like; these people can't possibly be for real, can they ?? Was that whole thing staged ? YGBFKM.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"I don't want a job!" "waaaaaaaa"

They want us dead EE, they want our houses and money, they don't want to go cut their own row in life! crazy and we have liberal parenting and schooling to blame for every damn bit of it.
When I was 10 years old, I was mowing the neighbor's yard for a dollar.
When I was 12, I was a paper boy, delivering the Atlanta Journal on my bicycle.
When I was 15 I was working in the summer as a construction laborer. My parents got it in to my young skull, "Work, and you will have money."
Good job, parents!
Posted By: Huntz Re: A terror in the making - 02/11/20
Bitch needs to be dick slapped.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Bitch needs to be dick slapped.

Pretty sure that’s already happened more than once...

If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.

First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.

^^Absolutely^^
Posted By: Nebraska Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
Holy fook.....that was nauseating!!
Posted By: Hastings Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit. If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.
I think striking children is a really bad idea and if I read my state's law correctly it is illegal. I raised two girls that are now grown and have children. They were both valedictorians. One is a teacher and the other a R.N. Neither one was ever hit once by me or my wife or anybody else that I know of. My parents should have been arrested for the beatings we got. This girl's problems stem from some other reason than lack of beating.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
Let’s have the real enabler on the show, the husband-the dad.

Doubt anyone in that family has cracked a Bible open EVER.

The real enabler was the lowyer who kicked that sucker out of the pitcher. That's why he warnt they're, Slum. smirk
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
Rock Chuck: This is sad and pathetic - not that all conservatives children turn out perfect but I think this twittwat is definitely the offspring of demonrats?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: renegade50 Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
This baseball game is way more real than that clip.....
LOL!!!!
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
Originally Posted by Hastings
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit. If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.
I think striking children is a really bad idea and if I read my state's law correctly it is illegal. I raised two girls that are now grown and have children. They were both valedictorians. One is a teacher and the other a R.N. Neither one was ever hit once by me or my wife or anybody else that I know of. My parents should have been arrested for the beatings we got. This girl's problems stem from some other reason than lack of beating.

Ther is a big difference between beating and discipline. You can discipline without beating. I never laid a hand on either of my kids and they both turned out to be great human beings.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: A terror in the making - 02/12/20
Shameful*.

*Referring to those who not only tune into, but waste even a brief moment of their lives concerned with what some spoiled CU Next Tuesday and her dingbat mom think, or do, as 'guests' on shows like the one linked. SMFH.
© 24hourcampfire