Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"I don't want a job!" "waaaaaaaa"

They want us dead EE, they want our houses and money, they don't want to go cut their own row in life! crazy and we have liberal parenting and schooling to blame for every damn bit of it.

Trump Won!
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When I was 10 years old, I was mowing the neighbor's yard for a dollar.
When I was 12, I was a paper boy, delivering the Atlanta Journal on my bicycle.
When I was 15 I was working in the summer as a construction laborer. My parents got it in to my young skull, "Work, and you will have money."
Good job, parents!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bitch needs to be dick slapped.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Huntz
Bitch needs to be dick slapped.

Pretty sure that’s already happened more than once...

H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit.

If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.

First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.

^^Absolutely^^

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Holy fook.....that was nauseating!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit. If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.
I think striking children is a really bad idea and if I read my state's law correctly it is illegal. I raised two girls that are now grown and have children. They were both valedictorians. One is a teacher and the other a R.N. Neither one was ever hit once by me or my wife or anybody else that I know of. My parents should have been arrested for the beatings we got. This girl's problems stem from some other reason than lack of beating.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Let’s have the real enabler on the show, the husband-the dad.

Doubt anyone in that family has cracked a Bible open EVER.

The real enabler was the lowyer who kicked that sucker out of the pitcher. That's why he warnt they're, Slum. smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rock Chuck: This is sad and pathetic - not that all conservatives children turn out perfect but I think this twittwat is definitely the offspring of demonrats?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This baseball game is way more real than that clip.....
LOL!!!!

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
I wonder how much Dr Phil paid them to pull that skit. If true, it's because of Lowyers. You cant get away with beating ur kid nowadays because of them.First mistake was kicking God out and not beating that schieet when it was little and raising it the right way.
I think striking children is a really bad idea and if I read my state's law correctly it is illegal. I raised two girls that are now grown and have children. They were both valedictorians. One is a teacher and the other a R.N. Neither one was ever hit once by me or my wife or anybody else that I know of. My parents should have been arrested for the beatings we got. This girl's problems stem from some other reason than lack of beating.

Ther is a big difference between beating and discipline. You can discipline without beating. I never laid a hand on either of my kids and they both turned out to be great human beings.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Shameful*.

*Referring to those who not only tune into, but waste even a brief moment of their lives concerned with what some spoiled CU Next Tuesday and her dingbat mom think, or do, as 'guests' on shows like the one linked. SMFH.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.