Home
Almost every article,that has been penned by a liberal,bloviates about the intelligence,shrewdness and political savvy of Nancy Pelosi.

Here she is displaying all of those superlatives,which the apparatchiks in the media heap upon her daily.

NOT,she's such a FK'ing dunce.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
I hope that nazi stayed in Germany!
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Pelosi has dramatically reduced her power with the impeachment stunt and her silly hissy fit of tearing the state of the union speech copy. People aren't taking her seriously now, she's made herself into a clown. She can yap all she wants to lefty interviewers but her days of being a top power broker in Washington D.C. are coming to an end.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Delusional old K hunt !
Posted By: Hastings Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
If he wasn't acquitted what was it? That old woman is becoming more unhinged all the time. So is Hillary. Trump is driving a lot of crazies over the edge. I love it.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by Hastings
If he wasn't acquitted what was it? That old woman is becoming more unhinged all the time. So is Hillary. Trump is driving a lot of crazies over the edge. I love it.

Looks like acquittal to me. Every news source I've seen called it and continues to call it acquittal.

What in the world would you poor bastards do without good ol' Nance to kick around?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Looks like acquittal to me. Every news source I've seen called it and continues to call it acquittal.

What in the world would you poor bastards do without good ol' Nance to kick around?

Live in a better world where truth was honored and rewarded and treasonous lies prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Most of your crew would be 6 feet under.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by RickyD

Live in a better world where truth was honored and rewarded and treasonous lies prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If you like truth, what the hell do you see in DJT?
Trump speaks the unvarnished truth, in language that is very clear for anyone to understand.

It's mighty refreshing after decades of political doublespeak, and sugar-coated lies.
Posted By: 79S Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

Well it’s obvious you don’t like the truth.. you believe everything Rachel maddow says..
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
She has lost it!
Nancy Pelosi has become a national embarrassment.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

What do we see in Trump? Really? Wake up, read the news, try and be better.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

We owe him a chance to lead

Posted By: kid0917 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
pathetic old wench... "Trump is impeached FOREVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol

We see this.A strong Alpaha male and his lovely wife.
[Linked Image from www2.pictures.zimbio.com]

Please tell us what you see in this narcissistic,crack smoking,dick sucking homosexual,Commie?
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

And the former "first tranny".
[Linked Image from images.huffingtonpost.com]
Posted By: kyabrams66 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Nancy Pelosi has become a national embarrassment.

C-an't
U-nderstand
N-ormal
T-hinking
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

Your president.
Posted By: Blueboy Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Your president.
Yours too if you live in this country, and for those that don't like him to be their President, hopefully you will get on a plane with a one way ticket.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
In Nancy's defense, we have all said some nonsense when we were drunk...
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by Blueboy
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Your president.
Yours too if you live in this country, and for those that don't like him to be their President, hopefully you will get on a plane with a one way ticket.

Boeing 737 Max is waiting.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
In Nancy's defense, we have all said some nonsense when we were drunk...
You're right. But the problem with the country is the number of people sucking on the government tit that vote for these alcohol soaked brains and far left haters.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

The polar opposite of Hillary and her ilk.

DJT loves this country. Of that, there can be no doubt.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Unfortunately her supporters will love her all the more. This great nation is divided.

Hey Leroy where did you go? LOL
[Linked Image from www2.pictures.zimbio.com]

Every time I post these pictures of the former Homo-in-chief and his tranny you run and hide.LOL

Posted By: harmon Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
trump is nothing but a [bleep] lying fat prick.
AIOI
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Originally Posted by harmon

TDS Strikes another SockPuppet.................No offense to the real Sockpuppet.......
Posted By: Springcove Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
How many sock puppets can one person have? This is for posterity so be honest…
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20

Oh look, a "new" poster of the libtard persuasion.

GFY
Posted By: Muffin Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
He was impeached, she's right, impeached always, forever..... whatever.

That's what comes before the trial................ it's like being CHARGED!!!!!

SO WHAT!

The SENATE Vote was for NOT-GUILTY.....

ac·quit·tal
/əˈkwid(ə)l/

noun
noun: acquittal; plural noun: acquittals

a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged.
"the trial resulted in an acquittal"
Posted By: Springcove Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
Dammit muffin. Don’t use facts or common sense it confuses them...
Posted By: sse Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/17/20
if the bribe don't fit you must acquit
Originally Posted by Morewood

GFY

AIOI (Another Idiot On Ignore)

Here is your former Homo-in-chief and his boy friend.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Let's not forget Obama's "first Tranny".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted By: 257heaven Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by Morewood

GFY

AIOI (Another Idiot On Ignore)

+1
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20

Classic troll move. 6 posts, 4 in the classifieds. Very first post on the entire forum under this name anti-Trump.

Please be more creative with your trolling.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
The cuhnt can say whatever she wants, but Trump is staying put right where he is.

Oh looky.......Another low-post, low-life piece of Marxist schitt or perhaps the new nom de guerre of a current low-life piece of Marxist schitt.

Originally Posted by muffin
He was impeached, she's right, impeached always, forever..... whatever.

That's what comes before the trial................ it's like being CHARGED!!!!!

SO WHAT!

The SENATE Vote was for NOT-GUILTY.....

ac·quit·tal
/əˈkwid(ə)l/

noun
noun: acquittal; plural noun: acquittals

a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged.
"the trial resulted in an acquittal"

Not only that, but they were fake, non-existent, made-up and uncodified charges to begin with. Statutorily they aren't defined and don't exist as US Code, and none of the so-called "witnesses" could provide any first hand information in their testimonies . The reason for that was that they knew if they were to testify to their information being first-hand knowledge, they could be charged with perjury. By "admitting" they didn't actually see or hear anything first-hand, the most that could happen to them is that their testimony be ruled inadmissible as evidence.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20

We’d still have you to kick around....you make it easy!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Pelosi has dramatically reduced her power with the impeachment stunt and her silly hissy fit of tearing the state of the union speech copy. People aren't taking her seriously now, she's made herself into a clown. She can yap all she wants to lefty interviewers but her days of being a top power broker in Washington D.C. are coming to an end.

Yep. Her reign of power is done. The Bitch has seen the writing on the wall. Hurry up Nancy!!!

Originally Posted by hatari

Classic troll move. 6 posts, 4 in the classifieds. Very first post on the entire forum under this name anti-Trump.

Please be more creative with your trolling.

Probably Piddler or Jello. Neither are smart enough to be creative.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Not only that, but they were fake, non-existent, made-up and uncodified charges to begin with. Statutorily they aren't defined and don't exist as US Code, and none of the so-called "witnesses" could provide any first hand information in their testimonies . The reason for that was that they knew if they were to testify to their information being first-hand knowledge, they could be charged with perjury. By "admitting" they didn't actually see or hear anything first-hand, the most that could happen to them is that their testimony be ruled inadmissible as evidence.

That^
&
How can you be "charged" with something that is no harm no foul?
So if the charges were made up shouldn't the case be thrown out?
Isn't this really just a continuation of the temper tantrum that started right after the results of the election were announced?
They were really charging him with hurting their feelings and "offending" their sensibilities when The President won the election which the democrats thought they had rigged six ways to Sunday. (Hence the "spoiler alert" t-shirts)
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
Trump has made them look like chumps!!!
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
Nancybitch should read the Constitution. The part about impeachment trials. Trump was acquitted.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20

This isn't about fact or reality, it's, in the D's mind, ALL ABOUT BEATING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. They had zero belief he would be removed. That wasn't the intent, they wanted bad press in everyones face until the election. They lost every step of the way, they delayed delivery of the charges trying to get witnesses, loss #2 (election was loss #1). Getting witnesses would have allowed them to drag this into the summer, at least, thereby keeping in everyones mind how much of a crook Trump is (that message will never go away). then Trump would be aqcuited end of summer and election season would pounce on that.

They lost every step of the way plus some they didn't expect:
- no witness calling, so timing screwed up
- When he was acquited (remember they knew that so that wasn't a loss), public perception swung in his favor, loss #2
- Economy didn't tank during the process, loss #3

So what are they doing now:
1) Claim the entire thing was a joke due to "no trial so no acquital". This wasn't a legal trial. They already summed up their case, this was the Senate doing their job, listenting to the info and deciding.

2) Hmmm, that didn't work, So out comes Obama, out of nowhere, to claim his economy bailout from what like 9 years ago, is the reason the economy took off under Trump. Yes it recovered under Obama, it had to, it was pretty close to bottomed out, it grew SLOWLY. Under Trump it's skyrocked. However Trump sunk that with a single tweet about the economy only took after after he REMOVED all of Obama's moves

They are floundering, their ONLY chance now is Bloomberg, and that's not a good option with his closet of skeletons.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
HEEE"S still there! BWAhahahahahaahaa
Posted By: TomT Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
WTF Harmon?! Why are you even here? (I ask the same of Leboy blBeans, puddles, gay ghost, and your ilk). Other than trolling (it’s what Libtards do), why even join a web site based on shooting, hunting, firearms, the love of the outdoors, etc. shouldn’t you spend tour time on a site more geared to your way of thinking like: CNBC, NAMBLA, LGBQABCD, ANTIFA, etc.

I GUESS, since most of us don’t bask in the brain challenged world of LIEberalism, your infrequent and passing visits here (kind of like FARTS), only remind us all to vote in NOV2020!

TRUMP 2020 KAGA!
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Wasn't Aquitted. - 02/18/20
Say anything, do nothing democrats...must...get...Trump...gasp...
© 24hourcampfire