Home
Posted By: kaywoodie New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
This has potential for a good airing out of grievances!

https://narratively.com/why-do-these-straight-men-want-nothing-to-do-with-women/
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
MEL magazine?

I see that and immediately think Mercury Edsel Lincoln.

Sorry for the immediate derail.

Its just my nature.

I say abolish the alimony system.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Perfect example of a class of men who hate women because they got burned in the past...

I’ve been burned and know a lot of dudes who feel the same...Most of us go solo for a while, but we still hit pussy. We just wouldn’t marry it...😎
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Hey Jim! Derail away!!!!

I dunno why or how I found the link. But it caught my attention.
Posted By: Snyper Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
It's funny how a bunch of dumb a-holes who can't get laid like to pretend it's their choice to live that way.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Perfect example of a class of men who hate women because they got burned in the past...

I’ve been burned and know a lot of dudes who feel the same...Most of us go solo for a while, but we still hit pussy. We just wouldn’t marry it...😎

Mentioned in article! I understand completely.

I experienced a recent incident while the wife was in hospital back in January . Caused me to set back and reflect a bit. Double standards and all.
Posted By: hanco Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
I’m lucky, mine lets me do what I want. She would wait on me hand and foot if I would let her. She made the two girls do everything around the house, but she hovered around my boy like he was a prince after the two girls left home. She started hovering over me when he left for the navy. I had to make her stop that. Her mother did that with her Dad. When grandsons are at my house, same thing with them.
Posted By: broomd Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by Snyper
It's funny how a bunch of dumb a-holes who can't get laid like to pretend it's their choice to live that way.

+1....
Probably have a lot in common with some on this forum!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
A lot of it is because of the laws. Marriage is a very serious contract,...and it's heavily slanted in favor of the women.

If a man has kids with a woman,..she essentially owns him and the courts will back her up.

Another reason for the MGTOW movement is because a huge number of young women in America today have had their brains turned to schitt by the feminist crap.
Posted By: ribka Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by broomd

+1....
Probably have a lot in common with some on this forum!

Sure aint hard getting laid these days. A few swipes on your cell phone and good to go. Never been easier to get laid unless you were a viking raiding villages and pillaging and raping women.

Its the batschit craziness that ensues afterwards that concerns men these days. Sure they are still some good women around but a lot are really screwed up being told they can have it all and act and be like a man and play the helpless victim when it suits them.
Funny....most dont respect women.....yet find it outrageous that most women dont respect them.

Buncha guys looking to lay some pipe (high fives!) seem to be surprised to find those women not desirable in marriage.

Weird.
Posted By: gunzo Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20

That's one group.

Or, there's the guys that immediately fall in love with the first & only piece they ever got.

And then, there is a choice(for lack of a better word) few that get laid often, but keep their life, mind, home, possessions, freedom & friends, theirs.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by ribka

Sure aint hard getting laid these days. A few swipes on your cell phone and good to go. Never been easier to get laid unless you were a viking raiding villages and pillaging and raping women.

Its the batschit craziness that ensues afterwards that concerns men these days. Sure they are still some good women around but a lot are really screwed up being told they can have it all and act and be like a man and play the helpless victim when it suits them.

Coming from a 63 year old life-long bachelor (but who is a father who fully participated and enjoyed the ups and downs of being a parent of a great kid), WELL SAID!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Funny....most dont respect women.....yet find it outrageous that most women dont respect them.

Weird.

Jim,
The thing is they don't necessarily start out that way, the disrespect many men have for women is learned and often earned.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
One word....Prenup.

Two words...Bulletproof Prenup.

😎
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A lot of it is because of the laws. Marriage is a very serious contract,...and it's heavily slanted in favor of the women.

If a man has kids with a woman,..she essentially owns him and the courts will back her up.

This^^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Another reason for the MGTOW movement is because a huge number of young women in America today have had their brains turned to schitt by the feminist crap.

Western culture has been selling a fairy tale to women for the last 2 or 3 generations, and it is no wonder so many women are "disappointed" by so many men.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Weird.

Jim,
The thing is they don't necessarily start out that way, the disrespect many men have for women is learned and often earned.

I understand that.

This hookup culture we live in has not been good for self respect or respecting others.

The deck is surely stacked in the womans favor......but these guys cheer on a 14 year old banging the English teacher.

Frogsnacks.
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Listen to Tom Leykis for advice on women. Wow is all I can say.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Or Jim Goad.

https://jimgoad.net/
Posted By: tnscouter Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20

Buncha guys looking to lay some pipe (high fives!) seem to be surprised to find those women not desirable in marriage.

Weird.

Bingo!!! -tnscouter
Posted By: tnscouter Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Weird.

Jim,

I understand that.

This hookup culture we live in has not been good for self respect or respecting others.

The deck is surely stacked in the womans favor......but these guys cheer on a 14 year old banging the English teacher.

Frogsnacks.

Jim_Conrad: You sir are on fire. Your daughter is very lucky to have a man like you as her father. -tnscouter
Posted By: Dess Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Some are of the opinion of the three F's.

If it Flies, Floats, or Fu@#s, rent rather than buy.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

Is Tom still on the air ?
Posted By: hanco Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/22/20
If you learn to dance, even a little bit, you can get all you want.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: New Popcorn show! - 02/23/20
Interesting comments from all.
© 24hourcampfire