Home
mad
And twisted suckers on it.
Okanagan: The anti-American enemies of America that populate cnn (communist news network!) are worthless, lying, unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, demonrat propagandists.
Nothing more - nothing less.
The United States of America would be better off without cnn!
Screw them and the liberal turd they rode in on the back of.
Hold into wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Okanagan: The anti-American enemies of America that populate cnn (communist news network!) are worthless, lying, unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, demonrat propagandists.
Nothing more - nothing less.
The United States of America would be better off without cnn!
Screw them and the liberal turd they rode in on the back of.
Hold into wind
VarmintGuy

+ 100
CNN -

Coronaviris Negativity Network
CNN is a business, selling what it's customers want.
As much as I hate their politics, I prefer to live in a two party country with a free press.
So I don't watch CNN.
I watch FOXNEWS on youtube, where I pay $10/month for no ads.
I listen to Rush on the radio.
I visit Breitbart.
I follow James Woods and Donald Trump on Twitter.

Scott Adams of Dilbert says that for something to be true, it would have to be on both CNN and FOXNEWS. The rest is fake news for the consumption of their base.
Their ratings are pretty low and I’ve read that airports, etc are their main subscriber base and revenue sources.
Sad to see what they have become.
I grew up in Atlanta. I remember when Ted Turner was just a guy who owned a billboard company. Billboards all over town said TURNER on them.
Then, Ted bought this little unknown tv station, Channel 17. Then, Ted was the first to bring satellite tv to the public.
Then, he started the first around the clock news station, CNN. This guy Turner was a genius.

Things were warming up between the US and Iraq because Saddam had invaded Kuwait. All the correspondents got out of Baghdad because they knew bombs were going to fall. Except for CNN. Their crews volunteered to stay, and for the first time the start of a war was presented live to the world on tv. CNN was outstanding in those days and those crews who stayed in Baghdad had some guts.
CNN did not present the news with much, if any, political twist.

Sad to see them today, a bunch of pathetic Trump-haters.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I grew up in Atlanta. I remember when Ted Turner was just a guy who owned a billboard company. Billboards all over town said TURNER on them.
Then, Ted bought this little unknown tv station, Channel 17. Then, Ted was the first to bring satellite tv to the public.
Then, he started the first around the clock news station, CNN. This guy Turner was a genius.

Things were warming up between the US and Iraq because Saddam had invaded Kuwait. All the correspondents got out of Baghdad because they knew bombs were going to fall. Except for CNN. Their crews volunteered to stay, and for the first time the start of a war was presented live to the world on tv. CNN was outstanding in those days and those crews who stayed in Baghdad had some guts.

Pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Okanagan
mad

I think they are all complicit.

Watched ABC a few days ago, and just had to turn the TV off.

Makes you wonder just how stupid people are...

In a time where our country needs calm and clear thinking, the media blocks it at every turn.
Doesn't really take much gray matter to sort out blatant propaganda from the actual news.

None of the 24 hour TV news channels are perfect, but two in particular have become nothing less than Dimocrat propaganda organs, with a bias obvious to anyone that has the ability to think?.

Spot on, TDS is a powerful thing.
Worked for Western Union in Atlanta. They put up a satelitte, which allowed people to get broadband access easily. Guy in my office had Turner as a customer and after seeing the presentation on satelite , said you mean I can bring in TV shows from other areas? Yes. That was the start of Turner Broadcasting Systems, which became the first super station in the country. From that came CNN.

I watch about thirty minutes of CNN per week. Just to see what the damn Democrats are up to now.

They've certainly changed, but so has news reporting in general. The idea of journalistic objectivity and integrity has been replaced with marketing news to a certain political demographic, in other words telling people what they want to hear. For CNN, that means Trump bashing and liberal spin 24/7.
I hadn't spent more than a few minutes watching the news for several years... Heard all about the "fake news" and stuff, and knew from the past (My late Dad watched many hours per day, several channels.) that CNN, NBC channels and their ilk twisted things to shape them into their agenda, but didn't think much else of it.

The Covid-19 thing got me back to the news surfing... I couldn't BELIEVE it! Absolute rampant dishonesty and attack. Literally seconds of news to hours of spin... Really amazed it's been protected and worshiped for so long by the DNC followers.
I don't "watch" any news. I read news from a variety of internet sources, some even liberal (just to see what they are spewing) but never CNN.
© 24hourcampfire