Home
Posted By: Mannlicher How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.
Pussies
Yes indeed Sam. It hinges on the rights being returned when the crises is over.
As unpopular as this will be...I'll say it.

Trump folded.
Its come full circle; the pilgrims were serfs.
Posted By: Slavek Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
The Patriot Act is still intact, soon when the current situation deteriorates enough new provisions will be added.
Posted By: MM879 Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
This all started with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Once the public knew that the Democrats were dishonest it cascaded from there. The public kept an eye on the Democrats and they got caught at ever turn, Still trying the same tactics over and over.
So enlighten me gentleman......................what would you have done to solve the current situation if you were president? Please list your top three examples of what you would have done.
Originally Posted by nealglen37
So enlighten me gentleman......................what would you have done to solve the current situation if you were president? Please list your top three examples of what you would have done.

You can listen to updates by Andrew Cuomo Governor of New York State. There are some examples of fine leadership there.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

A big chunk of it started when you voted for GWB and Tricky Dick 2.0
On the plus side, Slavek, your European Union new world order is imploding as I type this. People all over the world are reawakening to the need for borders and nationalistic cultural preservation. You can take your globalist visions and shove them where the sun don't shine. Your liberal schtick is tiresome.
Posted By: efw Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
I think it helps when you just ignore everyone who says anything you find the slightest bit annoying or disagreeable.

[/sarcasm]
Originally Posted by Morewood
On the plus side, Slavek, your European Union new world order is imploding as I type this. People all over the world are reawakening to the need for borders and nationalistic cultural preservation. You can take your globalist visions and shove them where the sun don't shine. Your liberal schtick is tiresome.

Thank you, one of the benefits of current situation is realization that borders and domestic production are important. Something positive to think about.
Posted By: RayF Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20

The fine, upstanding patriots that bleed red, white and blue when you cut them minded their own business while Americans got fat, medicated and addicted to digital gadgets and minded everyone’s business. They are the majority.
My Sister-in-Law works as an ER Nurse in the New Bedford Hospital in Strong Island. They do not have access to PPE even though the state is sitting on a lot of it. Cuomo could ask for Franking Privileges during this national emergency and people all over the nation could come to support. Cuomo did not shut down the mass transit system that was a major virus spreader. He is a shill for the Democrats and is stronger than most but he failed to shut New York down when he should of. It was one of the last states on the blue coast to shut down. He is going to have to sleep in that bed. My wife made a ton of cotton masks that aren't N95 masks but they are better than paper masks that they are giving them. A ton of the people who were positive or suspected positive sought to get to places like Martha's Vineyard and now Florida.

So if I was going to run this clown show there are three things that I would send up.

1) We need to come together as a Nation for survival. We are stronger together and we need to meet this sucker with Science, Economic theory and common grit. Raise a flag outside of your house but say home. We will get through this.

2)We need to use our airlines, mailing and shipping services to move resources throughout the nation. Its time to nationalize resources like the ECMO machines and the Ventilators. We can ship them to New York, Florida, LA and Michigan with tons of PPE for our health care providers and get them prepared to go to war. We need a National Service Board to raise bonds to pay for this [bleep] and do what we do best. Get to work and make stuff to kill this virus.

3) We need to mobilize our doctors and nurses and get them to the needed areas. I am sure that there are a lot of retired folks that could come out of retirement and serve as BAFERDs and BAFERNs and get this stuff handled. WE have a nation that can kick ass together. At the same time, we need to get our best minds to figure why what appears to be a severe cold goes apeshit and kills people with Diabetes or those who take NSAIDS. We figure this sucker out and get it done.

But what do I know my liberal Brother-in-Law said I was dangerous because I told him that I didn't trust those COMMIE WHO dipsticks and felt that China was running this whole charade to figure out how soft we were.
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Pussies

THIS x 100. We awaken every day to a new world. The strong will improvise, adapt and overcome. There will be enough strength left to coddle the weak. Unfortunately! Preemptive surrender is not constructive.

Yet again, MAN THE PHUG UP!!

MIKE R
Originally Posted by Slavek

You can listen to updates by Andrew Cuomo Governor of New York State. There are some examples of fine leadership there.

What an imbecilic statement!! crazy crazy

You rate a two-crazy.

His brilliant leadership left NY with its fly unzipped and its back flap unbuttoned. He gutted emergency stockpile funds to give contracts to his organized crime buddies and left the State in a hell of a state, as did DeBlow-z-you. Now he's pissing down his Guinea legs with both hands out, expecting the rest of the country to rescue his cesspool.
Posted By: ERK Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
Cuomo is just wonderful as long as Trump sends him everything he needs. He will then claim how great he was and run for President. Patience is a virtue boys. This whole mess might work in our favor. Ed k

So you'd rather have everyone going about their business as usual, large gatherings, close contacts, etc. during an epidemic? Covid 19 is a very serious risk that could easily lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousnads.
Personally, I think things should have been locked down far sooner and more thoroughly.
I'll play.

My city, county, and state are "on restriction". It is 100% "recommended", and I have seen 0% enforcement, despite some random stupid debauchery and a few folks who seem to not care..

But by in large, I see so many folks at home right now in my neighborhood. Families walking their dogs (10x more than usual), 80% less traffic on the streets. Empty stores.

I choose to believe that the average American is in fact, pulling together to help stop the bleeding to we can get back to normal life. Not blindly caving to "fear-mongering, anti-draconian, anti-Trump, MSM mass-hysteria." I think on average, people care, are trying to help, and are suffering.

The continuing assertion that that this country is being blindly drug into the chitter by some invisible deep state boogie man is tiring to me. We live in the best country to ever exist on the face of the planet and while we have faults, purposeful self destruction is not one of them.

And if I am wrong, that is why I have an insurance policy. It's called the 2nd amendment. And if we have been played, there will be hell to play.

But the odds of that are slim. This is just an extraordinary point in time for our country.
How did we let this happen?

Because half the country & especially the east coast & the left coast believe that .gov & all the rest of us are only here to take care of their every need.

We've allowed the fed to usurp the people's & all the states ownership & responsibility for their lives.

What's going on now with C-19 will only further that situation.

MM

We had schitt under them. We were frogs sitting in a pot on the stove. Grow up. Get real. If Trump were out to screw us the MSM would be loving on him. Sheesh.

Do you suckers ever think what would happen to businesses and life in the US if bodies were stacking up in bags like cordwood and the hospitals were deciding who got ventilators and who didnt.

You're unreal. Trump said he would get the economy going and he did.

He said he would cut taxes and he did.

He said he would take care of N Korea and he did.

He said he would build the wall and he is.

WTF would you do if you were in WW2? Eat sawdust and schiett 2x4s?

I expected better from you.

You want the world wide cabal swamp drained without scaring you, huh? As If you could do it better, right?

You want your dear Federal Reserve to fughk this country into bankruptcy and 3rd world revolution, because that is what the deep state had planned for us, with China as the new king of the hill.

I'm sure they would give your fears an ear. I'm sure they would risk their lives, family and fortune for the likes of you.

Grow up, Mann. We are in the storm, WW3. Atypical warfare. Tell me how you are starving with no potatoes.

And you are wrong again. We didnt have OUR constitution. We were owned. Since the agreement of 1871.

We were sold out for silver long ago. When we were bankrupt from Lincolns war and had to be bailed out by the wheels. When we lost the Constitution FOR the US and got it OF the US.

You believed fake news and your 4th grade teacher.
Sheesh. If you dont have the brains to believe Trump, then suck Hillarys teat. What did she say? She said "If that fugger is elected we will all hang from nooses".

Now why would she say that?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sheesh. If you dont have the brains to believe Trump, then suck Hillarys teat. What did she say? She said "If that fugger is elected we will all hang from nooses".

Only the guilty running scared would make that sort of comment.
Ok, we let this happen by letting the north win the war and giving AAs and women the right to vote who mostly voted for thieves to take the money of working men, back then, and give it away to losers so they could not only be born equal but live equal.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Only the guilty running scared would make that sort of comment.

Well, we already know you have a clue, but you're right. Some evidently cant connect the dots.

Maybe the Mann isnt getting his milk and cheerios.
For those who arent pissing their pants and crying for mommy, have you considered Trump has declared wd are at war because subversive forces are trying to take us down?

Has anyone not considered this virus could be an enemies, foreign or domestic, attack on us?

Has anyone considered the possibility Trump has had to do this declaration of a national emergency in a time of war in order to get other schiett done- such as draining the swamp.

Has anyone ever considered we dont need movie houses, stadiums, malls or restaurants crowded with big targets that could be hit by the deep states helpers to have false flag incidents taking attention away from Trump and focusing it on Bull Schiett fears such as Mann just brought up?
19th amendment. Fuggin white knight betas screwed us over good on that one and they still never got laid.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Trump folded.
How did President Trump fold?
Ok, we let this happen by letting the north win the war and giving AAs and women the right to vote who mostly voted for thieves to take the money of working men, back then, and give it away to losers so they could not only be born equal but live equal.

Aww...don't start that Civil War krap again.

If the traitors in the south had won they would have fractured into so many self-serving feuding fiefdoms in short order. The War of Southern Sedition is over, get over it.

We need to pull together as a nation now.
For those who arent pissing their pants and crying for mommy, have you considered Trump has declared wd are at war because subversive forces are trying to take us down?

Has anyone not considered this virus could be an enemies, foreign or domestic, attack on us?

Has anyone considered the possibility Trump has had to do this declaration of a national emergency in a time of war in order to get other schiett done- such as draining the swamp.

Has anyone ever considered we dont need movie houses, stadiums, malls or restaurants crowded with big targets that could be hit by the deep states helpers to have false flag incidents taking attention away from Trump and focusing it on Bull Schiett fears such as Mann just brought up?

This makes complete sense. I also wonder whether China has a vaccine already and had it before CV-19 "leaked" out.
People are free to believe that this pandemic is the biggest hoax since the dawn of man if they want. But take some advice and stay away from the hospitals if it's at all possible.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

This makes complete sense. I also wonder whether China has a vaccine already and had it before CV-19 "leaked" out.

China's economic hit will reverberate for years. They depend on exports. And many country's will hopefully wean themselves back on China dependency. I can't see what they stand to gain by prolonging the suffering elsewhere. I do understand why they tried to hide it...and hopefully they learned from that mistake.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

A big chunk of it started when you voted for GWB and Tricky Dick 2.0

Now, tell us again how you're not a dimocrap. Oh yeah, you wanted presidents elected who would take hard earned money from whiteys and give it to AAs.

Tell us how Slick Willy didnt sell us out to China in Chinagate for millions.

Tell us how your puke bud, Ron Brown didnt let the sale of missile guidance tech by Bill's bud, Bernard Schwartz, head of Loral Space, go to China.

Tell us how poor Hillary just innocently had her computers with tons of govt info on them illegally stashed and unsecured and how mean old China umfairly took advantage of the smartest woman in history and illegaly hacked into to them. Even got the names of foreign agents (some of which disappeared) and federal secret agents. Then tell us they didnt pay her well for the info sold them, you stupid lying prick.

Now, tell us how much money Feinstein didnt get for having her office mgr, that your lying not dimocrap MSM called a chauffeur, Chinese spy for 20 years.

Now tell us the $1.5 billion deal Joe Bidens son, Hunter was given wasnt Joe's payoff.

Now tell us you will let us know when you get a clue and figure schiett out.

You dont need to tell us you are another POS lying anti American. Unlike you, we can get a clue.

Here's your bro, la Roy. Of course, you wont be able to remember this until next week. You cant remember crap about Slick Willy and Chinagate. Ron Brown or his plane going down when feds started investigating. Loral Space or Orbital Science, ....

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashb...declared-h1n1-a-public-health-emergency/
Not to reopen the war, L2S, but had the south won and left the union, I dont think we would be at this point. I dont think the south would have had a Zero for a president.
Originally Posted by MM879
This all started with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Once the public knew that the Democrats were dishonest it cascaded from there. The public kept an eye on the Democrats and they got caught at ever turn, Still trying the same tactics over and over.

Not just Dems, the parties are flip sides of the same coin. They both signed off on Bailout 2, which hugely benefits the same players who about sank the ship in 2008. And oh ya, the peons get a payout too - sometime down the road.

This has all the marks of an exercise in control and compliance.
Your response is incoherent. The 2008 bank bailout was caused by the liberal mortgage programs created by the Democrats. Look up Fannie Mae.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Trump folded.

I don't know that Trump "folded", but you have to remember that this is an election year, and Trump is running for re-election, and he had to do something, because you can bet that Biden or whoever the Democrat nominee is going to be, is going to make this THE main campaign issue.
Cuomo is an egotistical narcissist that was leading a state into disaster long before anyone every heard of Covid-19.
Your response is incoherent. The 2008 bank bailout was caused by the liberal mortgage programs created by the Democrats. Look up Fannie Mae.

I'm not an economist, but the 2008 fiasco was much broader issue than just the bailout, and the whole country was along for the ride - booms are always fun eh? I included a link to a concise evaluation of the 2008 mess, and deregulation is given as the main cause. And now the bailout of corporations is proposed to be largely unregulated. Sounds like trouble to me.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-caused-2008-global-financial-crisis-3306176
Well they were giving away high risk mortgages and then got the bright idea to start buying and selling packages of them. It all went south of course, plenty of people to blame. Greed ain't always good.
[Linked Image from grrrgraphics.com]
Posted By: Huntz Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
Originally Posted by luv2safari

What an imbecilic statement!! crazy crazy

You rate a two-crazy.

His brilliant leadership left NY with its fly unzipped and its back flap unbuttoned. He gutted emergency stockpile funds to give contracts to his organized crime buddies and left the State in a hell of a state, as did DeBlow-z-you. Now he's pissing down his Guinea legs with both hands out, expecting the rest of the country to rescue his cesspool.

Plus 1,000,000
[Linked Image from grrrgraphics.com]
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
Media
Well Sam, not a constitutional scholar, but I’m betting somewhere in the document it is contained, that during a national emergency policies that restrict, can be allowed for (see interment camps). If enough bombs started going off in American schools, we once again would be demanding our government suspend freedoms of Muslim Americans, right?
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20
Originally Posted by Wrapids

I'm not an economist, but the 2008 fiasco was much broader issue than just the bailout, and the whole country was along for the ride - booms are always fun eh? I included a link to a concise evaluation of the 2008 mess, and deregulation is given as the main cause. And now the bailout of corporations is proposed to be largely unregulated. Sounds like trouble to me.

Research the community reinvestment Act...
Posted By: Huntz Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20

I for sure believe this.Too many coincidences on how fast this spread to locations where no one had been to China,overseas anywhere or residents pretty much do not associate with big time travelers.No doubt China or the muzzies have had cells waiting to unleash this hell on us.
Originally Posted by Wrapids

What regulation would protect us from a highly leveraged commoditie?

Gag me with a maggot.

All firearms should be removed from his posession.
I'm old enough to remember the hard times. Nixon was POTUS. Business cut way back. Many went under.

It was unreal. You could only get gas on every other day. Folks were going crazy.

Then there was Reagan. Sheesh. Fired the Air Traffic Controllers. You couldnt fly hardly anywhere. shocked
3rd NYPD member dies.

700 test positive. Were they not social distancing?,
Had the 2 space coasts' leaders (And I'm talking about the space between their fugking ears) taken the "advice" of the President and Task Force (And at that time it was ONLY advice) and stopped the rubbing of their cumulative noses up against each other's asses, We wouldn't nearly be in the predicament that we are now.

Ponder this:

1. Orange Man Hate was a huge Force Multiplier.

2. Andrew Cuomo and NYC "officials" who promoted continuing as normal need their ass stomped into an oil stain.

3. And PS- All NYC liberals running to FL, GTFO.
+1........ Heard recently on the radio that the NYC health commissioner called early reports about this covid crisis "Misinformation" , and that everyone should continue to live life normally, and some stuff about how DeBlasio brushed it off also. Thank God I'm close to 400 miles away from that toilet but apparently now you'll NEVER see the media bring that stuff up. Nor will you see anything about the hundreds of millions Cuomo poured down the drain on a failed solar panel project that could have been used for ventilators. Doesn't fit the narrative; so they ignore it.
I'm old enough to remember the hard times. Nixon was POTUS. Business cut way back. Many went under.

It was unreal. You could only get gas on every other day. Folks were going crazy.

Then there was Reagan. Sheesh. Fired the Air Traffic Controllers. You couldnt fly hardly anywhere. shocked

That was under Jimmy Carter, eyeball. You mind is failing rapidly. 😜
Originally Posted by 22250rem
+1........ Heard recently on the radio that the NYC health commissioner called early reports about this covid crisis "Misinformation" , and that everyone should continue to live life normally, and some stuff about how DeBlasio brushed it off also. Thank God I'm close to 400 miles away from that toilet but apparently now you'll NEVER see the media bring that stuff up. Nor will you see anything about the hundreds of millions Cuomo poured down the drain on a failed solar panel project that could have been used for ventilators. Doesn't fit the narrative; so they ignore it.

You're exactly right, 22250. You won't hear word one about any of that from the Lame Stream Media. Hell, Faux has become darn near un-watchable with all the commies showing their underlying true stripes, and the addition of new commie talking heads to the network.

BTW- the Cuomos are basically the 6th crime family of NY. But, you'll never hear a peep about that, either. Andrew is the new Golden Warrior. (Spittin my beans).
By turning away from God, long ago.
Originally Posted by agazain
By turning away from God, long ago.

Yes, there is much truth to that.........and it covers a lot of ground.
Not me.

While I am respectful of the current manufactured crisis, and whatever medical implications, I move freely as I choose.

My oath was and remains to a Constitutional Republic.

Jay Inslee can order or say whatever he wants. I will not be held political prisoner in the State of Washington.

That was under Jimmy Carter, eyeball. You mind is failing rapidly. 😜

Maybe some ginko biloba is in your future. wink Nixon had a gas crunch big time.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/30/the-year-daylight-saving-time-went-too-far/
Nixon wanted the speed limit dropped all the way down to 50 mph.

What a tool.
Posted By: RickyD Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20

It's called the New World Order and it's coming to a nation near you!
Posted By: ribka Re: How did we let this happen? - 03/29/20

I have Two Daughters and my Wife on the Front lines fighting this SHÎT right now everyday with a hand tied behind their backs.

Excuse me if I have to just say MAN THE FÛCK UP and get over yourself.
© 24hourcampfire