How did we let this happen?
By turning away from God, long ago.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by agazain
How did we let this happen?
By turning away from God, long ago.

Yes, there is much truth to that.........and it covers a lot of ground.

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
Not me.

While I am respectful of the current manufactured crisis, and whatever medical implications, I move freely as I choose.

My oath was and remains to a Constitutional Republic.

Jay Inslee can order or say whatever he wants. I will not be held political prisoner in the State of Washington.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm old enough to remember the hard times. Nixon was POTUS. Business cut way back. Many went under.

It was unreal. You could only get gas on every other day. Folks were going crazy.

Then there was Reagan. Sheesh. Fired the Air Traffic Controllers. You couldnt fly hardly anywhere. shocked

That was under Jimmy Carter, eyeball. You mind is failing rapidly. 😜

Maybe some ginko biloba is in your future. wink Nixon had a gas crunch big time.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/30/the-year-daylight-saving-time-went-too-far/

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nixon wanted the speed limit dropped all the way down to 50 mph.

What a tool.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

It's called the New World Order and it's coming to a nation near you!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Originally Posted by Morewood
On the plus side, Slavek, your European Union new world order is imploding as I type this. People all over the world are reawakening to the need for borders and nationalistic cultural preservation. You can take your globalist visions and shove them where the sun don't shine. Your liberal schtick is tiresome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have Two Daughters and my Wife on the Front lines fighting this SHÎT right now everyday with a hand tied behind their backs.

Excuse me if I have to just say MAN THE FÛCK UP and get over yourself.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,954
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.