Home
LINK

President Trump on Sunday didn't offer the warmest greeting to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle amid reports that they had relocated from Canada to the U.S.

A source told People Magazine last week that the royal couple relocated from Vancouver Island to Los Angeles, Markle's hometown.

Markle, 38, and Harry, 35, have been staying in a secluded compound and have stuck close to home during the coronavirus pandemic, the magazine reported. It's unclear when the couple made the move.

TRUMP SCOLDS ABC REPORTER DURING TENSE EXCHANGE AT WHITE HOUSE PRESSER: 'DON'T BE A CUTIE PIE'

However, in a tweet from the president on Sunday, it became clear that U.S. taxpayers were not footing the bill for their security.

"I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!" Trump exclaimed.

President Trump on Sunday didn't offer the warmest greeting to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle amid reports that they had relocated from Canada to the U.S.

A source told People Magazine last week that the royal couple relocated from Vancouver Island to Los Angeles, Markle's hometown.

Markle, 38, and Harry, 35, have been staying in a secluded compound and have stuck close to home during the coronavirus pandemic, the magazine reported. It's unclear when the couple made the move.

TRUMP SCOLDS ABC REPORTER DURING TENSE EXCHANGE AT WHITE HOUSE PRESSER: 'DON'T BE A CUTIE PIE'

However, in a tweet from the president on Sunday, it became clear that U.S. taxpayers were not footing the bill for their security.

"I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!" Trump exclaimed.
Worth repeating. Both of them.
Harry needs flogged.
Why the hell would the US pay for their security?
I’m glad weren’t aren’t paying. I hope it stays that way!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Worth repeating. Both of them.

I saw what you did there
I thought that Meghan had said that they would not move to the USA until after Trump left office.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I thought that Meghan had said that they would not move to the USA until after Trump left office.

Five more years and she'll be a raggedy azzed 43 year old.
Did they ask for the US to provide their security?
Can’t imagine them leaving the Commonwealth with all of that free, great medical benefits stuff .

Strange.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Good question.
They'll be divorced within three years.
She is trash and will drag him down and ruin him.
Deja Vu all over again: Edward VIII & Wallis.
Didn't they have a kid? Wonder if they brought him with them.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Harry needs flogged.

That is why she is 38 and he 35.
Queue up Jim Morrison..

They did say they were going independent...if they want a secure place to stay I believe we own some property in Cuba.
Sawbuck: Good for President Donald J. Trump!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Yogi sure had it right
I'm not positive but I believe she's still a US citizen. As such, she deserves the same police protection that all of us have. Any special protection should be on their own payroll.
They’re just celebrities now, don’t owe them a thing.
America owes them zero
Originally Posted by Fugawe
They'll be divorced within three years.
She is trash and will drag him down and ruin him.

I predict the same thing. She came in to his life and he left his family and denounce himself from all that protection and money. WTH thinks love is more important than money. Love doesn't last.
Harry needs flogged.

I hope pride doesn't hold him down, i hope he apologize to his family.
MAGA x 2
I've always been an avid anglophile and a supporter of the Royals...Until the Queen allowed Harry to marry a groid...this will not end well...
Not our responsibility to pay for their protection. By all accounts Harry is a good guy. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has a nice arsenal to take care of his family.
Harry pretty much had his pick of anyone he wanted. Why he picked this particular woman is beyond me, and it has nothing to do with race. He simply married poorly.
She is leading him around by his penis. Forgetting everything else, why the hell would you move To LA, one of the worst epicenters of this virus?

Boy ain't right.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Harry pretty much had his pick of anyone he wanted. Why he picked this particular woman is beyond me, and it has nothing to do with race. He simply married poorly.

We'll agree to disagree...
Harry never was considered the brightest bulb in the box and that girl has got him wrapped around her finger. Playing him like a fiddle.

Good for Trump!
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Harry never was considered the brightest bulb in the box and that girl has got him wrapped around her finger. Playing him like a fiddle.

Good for Trump!

Nope, the marriage was designed all along to enhance her miserable career. I hope it backfires on her . Harry was beaten severely with the stupid stick.
Good. They should pay their own way

Maybe she can suck the chrome off'n a 2 5/16" trailer hitch ball. You ever consider that? After all till he met her he run around and banged anything he could get it into whenever he liked. Hell he is a family man now henpecked in the least. And wants to live in a sh*thole do beat all, but you never know about what people will do
MB
As members of the royal family, like any diplomatic umbrella, I would think the USoA would be responsible for some extent of tax payer funded security. But since they are longer under that banner I would think they have to foot that bill their selfs now if they feel the need.
I think it would take an act of congress to even consider them for a tax funded security detail at this point.

Like someone else mentioned, I thought she slighted our President from the get go. Maybe now they, along with the the rest, will realize that celebrity is NOT royalty in this country.
It amazes me how many people here really care about Harry and Megan so much as to rant and rave about how awful they are. You guys really are fun to watch making mountains out of molehills or even dust.
Harry pretty much had his pick of anyone he wanted.
I read somewhere that Taylor Swift turned him down.
I just think it's ironic how she badmouthed Trump and the US but yet POOF! Here they are!

He picked her because of her race.

He wanted to thump a booger onto Grandma's face, and throw chit on the wall before he left.
I don't get it. To me she ain't that great looking. He could have, and should have done better. She must be one great POA.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Good question.

Yep. What business is it of his?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I just think it's ironic how she badmouthed Trump and the US but yet POOF! Here they are!

Uummmm because she wants to act again...
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
It amazes me how many people here really care about Harry and Megan so much as to rant and rave about how awful they are. You guys really are fun to watch making mountains out of molehills or even dust.

Old bittys with no lives... they live vicariously through this forum.
Harry needs flogged.

No, she probably takes care of that, but I'll say this, he's a friggin' FOOL to have got tangled up in that, NOTHING good will come of it, of that you can be sure.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Surely she could avoid the US for that. I understand Bollywood is hiring. laugh

BT,DT
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Surely she could avoid the US for that. I understand Bollywood is hiring. laugh

I hope she goes back to acting, I miss seeing that ass and tits on Tv.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Anyone who goes after the entertainment women has no class at all. If he wants a real wife, he needs to associate with real people.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I've always been an avid anglophile and a supporter of the Royals...Until the Queen allowed Harry to marry a groid...this will not end well...

My thoughts exactly.
No special privileges. Other then that, I don't care one way or the other.
I've seen a lot worse things work out, look at what his dad did. It's no matter we don't owe them two anything.
We fought 2 wars so I don't have to care what happens with the Brits and their monarchy.

That said - I'm not surprised he bailed on it (where to is immaterial) - he saw what they did to his mother - an outsider, Megs is a much larger one than Dianna was.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Hastings

Anyone who goes after the entertainment women has no class at all. If he wants a real wife, he needs to associate with real people.

If he truly asked taylor out then he is a poor judge of character and taste, Taylor makes goo music but can’t stop banging one guy to the next. While these men are breaking up with her to settle down with other women. I hope they have the courage to divorce when shtf and not pretend to be happy. The young prince is gonna be devastated, marble has been through one divorce already she knows how it goes down.
The question of visas come to mind. Do either of them have them or need them?
Originally Posted by WiFowler
The question of visas come to mind. Do either of them have them or need them?

They may be royalty elsewhere but not here. I would think they need a Visa. But if already here I'm not sure.
They should have to do the same as I would in England.
Harry needs flogged.

100% on pay per view..
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
I don't get it. To me she ain't that great looking. He could have, and should have done better. She must be one great POA.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

These make me shudder. grin
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Five more years and she'll be a raggedy azzed 43 year old.

Will her years then match her miles?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
"... He picked her because of her race.

He wanted to thump a booger onto Grandma's face, and throw chit on the wall before he left.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]name meaning ocean boy

L.W.
Originally Posted by 16bore
They’re just celebrities now, don’t owe them a thing.

Exactly. The security comment was unnecessary and should've just gone unsaid IMO.
I am betting the royal family did not accept her? Then the Brits did not treat her like she expected? In the states we have enough fools who think an actor is important. As said before she is leading him around. I bet she chased him down? If I read it right, she always said she would be a princess one day?

This will not end well, she was after a title.
Both of those brothers got their trophy women only because of their social status........ just like their ol’ man.

Middleton TOTALLY outclasses that other brainless goober.

There is nothing alpha male about either of them.

I tend to agree. He knew exactly who and what she was.
The bottom line is that the Royal family didn't accept the halfbreed Negress like she thought they should, so someway, somehow, she conned ole Harry into turning his back on them. I think she got pregnant just to trap his azz, and now that she has, she can call the shots.
As I recall the Canadians were arguing over who would pay for the security while they were staying there.
If they want protection they should move to a free state and get a ccw and a couple of glocks. They're not royalty here.

The Queen should have had 'em both thrown in the Tower of London until they gained some respect.
Call 911 like the rest of people on California. Or get a handgun permit.
She is going to do to Harry the same thing Kapernicks girlfriend did to him. Hasbeen
LINK

...so they loaded up the jet & moved to Beverly - Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.....
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I tend to agree. He knew exactly who and what she was.

Yep

The Bastard prince was no doubt reminded of that fact every day, and he remembered their treatment of his mother.
And closer to mom, hers.
she's the type to hit the wall hard and fast. just wait a few years and another kid or two. he'll wake up one of these years and go "wtf have i done???". then start banging california celebuwhores and divorce.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
LINK

...so they loaded up the jet & moved to Beverly - Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.....

Lol, I was thinking The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
[Linked Image from media1.popsugar-assets.com]
I just saw where she is narrating a documentary movie Disney is making about elephants (probably anti-hunting). That's probably why they moved to LA. I suspect she's the breadwinner. What does Harry know how to do?
I'm surprised the Queen survived Megan's gestation period.

She probably had nightmares about Harry pushing a tram which contained a kid that looks like a miniature Notorious B.I.G.
LMAO!
Yeah,.....this would kill the Queen,...no doubt about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]weston epp

So then what, unless one's mommy approves a man shouldn't have a choice in who he wants to be his wife then--and especially so if not outside of his own ethnicity/race? A thousand pardons if I'm wrong but having seen pics you've posted of your bride, can't say that she exactly looks full-blooded Latina. Did your mommy give you the OK?

For a guy who waves Old Glory about so vigorously you sure seem like a guy whose grasp of freedom of choice and personal liberty is foggy at best...
Harry made a stupid choice and one day will go crying home to Granny or maybe brother Will by then.
Perhaps, perhaps not. Will his marriage end badly? Maybe. Whatever the outcome, at least he can say he was man enough to make that call for himself. Did you have to get permission from mummy before marrying--making an assumption here-- your wife?
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

So then what, unless one's mommy approves a man shouldn't have a choice in who he wants to be his wife then--and especially so if not outside of his own ethnicity/race? A thousand pardons if I'm wrong but having seen pics you've posted of your bride, can't say that she exactly looks full-blooded Latina. Did your mommy give you the OK?

For a guy who waves Old Glory about so vigorously you sure seem like a guy whose grasp of freedom of choice and personal liberty is foggy at best...

Obviously you have no fuggin' clue about the role of the Royal family over there. Has NOTHING to do with the Queen being his "mommy". The Royal family for better or worse are a symbol, with duties and traditions at the expense of personal freedoms. It's called once again DUTY and the fact you bring up Latinas, obviously indicates you are completely ignorant. The Royals, all across Europe cross ethnic lineage all the time. Prince Phillip for instance is GREEK, The Queen Mother was Scottish, Henry VIII married a Spaniard. THOSE are ethnic differences, not racial. Feel free to come back when you need another lesson....
© 24hourcampfire