Home
kick the damned CRAP out of Jim "the punk" Acosta........
With all your judo skills. It wouldn't be fair.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

The Crap...that's a LOT of kicking for sure.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
With all your judo skills. It wouldn't be fair.
....................With Acosta I would not concerned at all about fairness...
Hang everyone in the DNC.....................
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The Crap...that's a LOT of kicking for sure.
........Gimme just 5 seconds!!!......LOL
I think you have about 50 million people in line in front of you.
Save the energy. We got a lot of digging to do after we hang these sonsabitches. And we need to do that. Or shut up and take it. Forever. Those are the choices
+1... And I bet they'd pay admission just to see it live......... I would.
Acosta is an obnoxious prick and he's clearly proud of being so.
I’m sure as hell not going to ask what he did🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Traderdell

Not go so well last time? lol
I was wondering why trump said those things when he said them. I was wondering why Bill De Blasio said NYers should go about their business, go out on the town. I wondered why the NY health commisioner said you should ride the subway and dont avoid large gatherings. I wondered why New Orleans held the Mardi Gras. Why were people hugging at funerals in many states. I stopped going to church weeks before they closed the doors. Alls I did was watch the TV and I knew schit was going downhill. Tons of people have been wrong. Trump included.
Originally Posted by Traderdell
........Trying to bait Trump with.....what would be an "acceptable" amount of USA Corona deaths...Along those lines........
Originally Posted by 19352012
I was wondering why trump said those things when he said them. I was wondering why Bill De Blasio said NYers should go about their business, go out on the town. I wondered why the NY health commisioner said you should ride the subway and dont avoid large gatherings. I wondered why New Orleans held the Mardi Gras. Why were people hugging at funerals in many states. I stopped going to church weeks before they closed the doors. Alls I did was watch the TV and I knew schit was going downhill. Tons of people have been wrong. Trump included.
........Like what?
I keep saying one day Trump is going to snap an beat the heck out of a reporter may as well be Acosta or the fat black woman.
........Like what?

When he said on Jan 22, "...it's going to be just fine..."

Jan 30: "We have it very well under control."

Feb 24 "the coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." Maybe he meant a different USA, so Idk about that one. There are hundreds of others if someone wants to look them up as well.
CNN ,Bloomberg, Msnbc they must pay their reporters big to embarrass themselves like that.
Democrats the lowest form of life known to man kind!
........Like what?

Feb 24 "the coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." Maybe he meant a different USA, so Idk about that one. There are hundreds of others if someone wants to look them up as well.
..........Look! I do not agree with everything Trump says nor with the way he sometimes says them.......BUT with that stated, what would you expect him to say within his statements on the dates you show above??........Something like,,,,,"Well folks! We KNOW that by March 31st that nearly 4,000 Americans will die from the Coronavirus out of 180,000 + infected......" Or something like,,,,,,"Hey folks. There is a great chance based on graphs we will preview on our March 31st press conference, that between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans will die.".....Sound better to ya?

And what you are overlooking, is that during your above dates mentioned, there was not enough data to support Trump saying too much otherwise.....

Tell ya what....Instead! Why don't you blame the news media and the demCRAPS for criticizing Trump's decision to ban travel from the hot spots in China to the USA and from the hot spots in Europe to the USA.....Cuz ya seen there 19352012, had Trump NOT DONE THAT and had he not cut off China and other countries completely at the time he did so, then infection rate and death rates in the USA would have been MUCH HIGHER than they are now by many times over.........So ya know what?.....No! You don't wanna know!..........Trying to be polite!
If Trump had followed up at every turn with the foresight that he showed by closing the borders, where would we be? I dont care how far from failure are we but how far from perfection? I dont blame the media for anything, that's how I expect them to behave. They serve their interests. You dont think trump could have done a better job? I think you or anyone else who watched the news coming out of China could have sounded the alarm a lot louder and sooner than it was sounded here. He had to ignore a lot of wise counsel to get us to this point.
The dick head is only trying to do his job. Hard to believe a man can put up with so much bs.
If Trump had followed up at every turn with the foresight that he showed by closing the borders, where would we be? I dont care how far from failure are we but how far from perfection? I dont blame the media for anything, that's how I expect them to behave. They serve their interests. You dont think trump could have done a better job? I think you or anyone else who watched the news coming out of China could have sounded the alarm a lot louder and sooner than it was sounded here. He had to ignore a lot of wise counsel to get us to this point.
.......Nope! I do not agree with your assessments. If you research the timelines in Jan and Feb, you will discover that in fact Trump banned ALL travel from China 10 days after the VERY first Corona case was disclosed in Washington state. And you do not blame the media for anything?? Ok then.... LOL>>>LOL......And no. I do not think Trump could have done a better job based on any of the info he, his staff or any of the doctors had at the time.....

Ya want someone to blame? Then how about China?... How about ya blame China for their failure to not only contain the virus, but also for their activities and propaganda in trying to cover it up.... How about ya blame China for their willingness to blame the United States military for starting this virus which was an outright LIE!..... How about ya blame China for their blatant FALSE reporting of the virus #s within China, thereby in turn, passing along to the USA FALSE information.... How about ya blame China for REJECTING help from our doctors by not permitting entrance into China....How about all of that?..........But! If you happen to be a Trump hater, then none of that matters!
How about when this virus thing is shut down we build our own products then bomb the crap out of China?

I really appreciate shchcitt stirrers that self-identify when they post.

Some are subtle, able to post for quite a some time all the while pissing people off.

Others spew their bile out in the most offensive, biased manner possible and are easily identified and culled.

*IGNORE*
Go balls deep with Emmanuelle Chriqui. What?! A fellow can dream...
The entire Propaganda Corps needs kicked into a trench.
Hiiii -YAAAAAA! Give him the old Judy Chop!

Trump playing it cool (rightly or wrongly) gave you time to load up on TP
Bigsqueeze: When you get tired or sated "I" will take over!
Sad sack of crap he is.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bigsqueeze: When you get tired or sated "I" will take over!
Sad sack of crap he is.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
..................Trust me....If you ever took over after I had my way with Acosta??? Wink wink!!!.....LOL>>>LOL........
Originally Posted by Trumper
I keep saying one day Trump is going to snap an beat the heck out of a reporter may as well be Acosta or the fat black woman.

He has a lot of patience, more than I would have!

Fauci did a radio interview in February and stated the Corona-virus would not be widespread here in the U.S.
Who was it that Trump may have been getting info from?

As to the OP, yeah just get in line with the other several million wishing and waiting for a shot at the Acoster.

Don't ya hate it when he picks Trump apart with Trump's own words?

Trump couldn't beat the heck out of a stuffed doll.
How about when this virus thing is shut down we build our own products then bomb the crap out of China?

like button...……...bob
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Where is this School for Teaching Idiots to Type?
Get in line !
You might have to wait in line...
.......Nope! I do not agree with your assessments. If you research the timelines in Jan and Feb, you will discover that in fact Trump banned ALL travel from China 10 days after the VERY first Corona case was disclosed in Washington state. And you do not blame the media for anything?? Ok then.... LOL>>>LOL......And no. I do not think Trump could have done a better job based on any of the info he, his staff or any of the doctors had at the time.....
But! If you happen to be a Trump hater, then none of that matters!

The right needs to post the counter point to the Trump speech quotes.
For every comment that he has made, the left has gone bonkers over each point.
He said he was closing the boarder with Mexico, February 29, the left went bonkers and called him a racist.
He said he wanted to quarantine New York, the left went bonkers.
Now the left is saying he should have done more, should have order more decisive action. Any attempt would have been met with a full court media press on how the president is seizing power and Nazi references.
They attacked him for his assurances for not being assuring enough.
Lots of folks on the left seem to enjoy 20/20 hindsight of course. As Trump stated yesterday, he is the country's cheerleader and it was his job to try to keep things calm in the days of panic buying, hoarding, and daily 1200 point Dow drops. When he kept saying it will go away and we will get through this, nobody at the time knew how long it would take, but I have no problem with him trying to stay upbeat and positive.

Jim Acosta and his buddies at CNN on the other hand, would love to see an apocalypse if that would serve to deny Trump re-election. Why Trump even calls on him after the last couple days I can't figure out.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

.............You are an intellectually dishonest LIAR! Acosta tries to BAIT Trump you idiot........Trump could not beat the heck out of a stuffed doll uh?...........Oh yeah?...............Would ya like to impersonate a stuffed doll with me LEEEEE-ROY?......Such an immature POS!
Poor LeeRoy Beaner.
© 24hourcampfire